The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Black on black killings!

granite 2017-08-09 08:48:54 

Black yutes are killing each other at a rate unheard of,another one in 24 hours,this time a 15 year old school boy.Trinidad springs to mind,we know in TT it is drugs related,but what would cause a young schoolboy to lose his young life,is gang culture only a black thing,is it some kind of macho image to uphold,how do parents deal with the loss of a child in such circumstances,it is more than sad.Let us thank America for their violent export.

Tryangle 2017-08-09 09:12:26 

In reply to granite

It's not a black thing - there are gangs all around the world.

Tackle the incentive to join gangs. That's done by parental involvement, steer them on the right path from early. Problem is that you can't mandate that parents do this. And if other family members aren't able to help, you're in danger. So it comes down to law enforcement, which usually is 'after the fact' and doesn't kill the roots, just the leaves.

JahJah 2017-08-09 10:18:40 

In reply to Tryangle

You think this dude has any sense when he asks is gang culture a black thing?

Must have been that ProWI India thread that set him off.

Gun_Play 2017-08-09 11:14:06 

In reply to Tryangle

Thankyou for that.

The propaganda that black on black crime is some ethnic ill only begotten by black culture/society is tiring.

I've never heard about white on white, Indian on Indian or whatever else there is crimes....

The term 'black on black crime' when used by the media does more than to categorized ethic deviance. It seeks to show some form of barbaric, uneducated an unevolved nature of black people. Ultimately this helps promote the stereotype of blacks as being dangerous savages. A theory long promoted since slavery.

Who commits the murders Europe/Asia/ middle-East and South America???

Many of those places have higher murder rates than many Black societies.

Yet, no racial connotations are derived from their misgivings.

I'm not saying we shouldn't recognized we have problems. However, blacks must also understand that our race has always been used to perpetuate savagery.

black 2017-08-09 11:16:18 

In reply to JahJah

This thread is a distraction from the Indian rape thread.

nitro 2017-08-09 12:55:09 

In reply to granite

It is amazing how blacks complain anout brutality when we have been so cruel to our own.

granite 2017-08-09 13:32:36 

In reply to black

If I wanted to make a post as reaction to the Indian rape of a 10 year old,I would say this...I saw the news today,where a Jamaican Pastor has repeatedly had sex with a young girl,she is now pregnant.The question here is how long has he been raping this little girl.
IN CASE I FORGET SHE IS 12,and pregnant.
You and Jah Jah can haul allyih skunt,is you and he bringing race into it.

granite 2017-08-09 13:41:21 

In reply to nitro

When they start to accept there is a problem with their yutes,things may start to change,but they always react with some kind of a lame excuse.My brother was mugged twice,my sister once,I won't go on,they may call me racist,they can go fcuk themselves.

birdseye 2017-08-09 14:26:37 

In reply to granite

Google White gangs
Google Asian gangs
Google latin gangs
Ayrean brothers
Kluklux clan

Kay 2017-08-09 15:19:01 

In reply to birdseye

I see .... it's ok for black youths to be involved in gangs because there are also white, asian, latino and kluklux gangs

JahJah 2017-08-09 15:32:55 

In reply to Kay

That's not his point. Any one who couldn't see that must be a damn idiot.

JahJah 2017-08-09 15:34:13 

In reply to granite

You and Jah Jah can haul allyih skunt,is you and he bringing race into it.

You start a thread about black people, and it's others bringing race into it?

JahJah 2017-08-09 15:35:43 

In reply to granite

I saw the news today,where a Jamaican Pastor has repeatedly had sex with a young girl,she is now pregnant.The question here is how long has he been raping this little girl.
IN CASE I FORGET SHE IS 12,and pregnant.

Which country does this not happen? Not India, right? Not with the approval of parents, right?

ProWI 2017-08-09 15:36:51 

In reply to Kay

Who came to conclusion you just arrived at, except that it's your own thought process you are expressing?

granite 2017-08-09 15:58:01 

In reply to JahJah

I understand that shit like that hpens in every country,and India is no exception for depravity.I feel that young Afro Caribbean schoolboys killing each other needs special attention,if you don't feel some way about that,then you have a heart of stone.If you saw the news you would see a black woman almost in tears,she lamented the fact about black boys fighting and killing each other.If a black man writes about this he most likely won't be called a racist.

granite 2017-08-09 16:15:59 

In reply to birdseye

I don't hear about white youths,especially schoolboys killing each other.I'm talking about England where most of these kids come from a Caribbean heritage,it is likely they are second and third generation,why isn't the trend like the English boys,Indian boys,Filipino boys,Paki boys and all the other boys of such background,why is it only Afro Caribbean boys.

NineMiles 2017-08-09 16:19:04 

In reply to granite

We certainly have a problem in the UK, especially in the London area where youngsters of Afro-Caribbean origin are involved in knife stabbings! It's a huge problem!

Had another one in the Croydon area last night

NineMiles 2017-08-09 16:33:49 

In other news, mostly Asian men have been found guilty of preying and abusing vulnerable girls in Newcastle.

Eighteen people have been convicted of abusing girls in Newcastle who were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to have sex.
The vulnerable victims, some as young as 14, were exploited by a "cynical organisation", a court heard.
The 17 men and one woman were convicted of rape, supplying drugs and conspiracy to incite prostitution.
Over the course of four trials, 20 young women gave evidence covering a period from 2011 to 2014.
These trials involved 26 defendants, who were mostly Asian, facing a total of more than 100 charges and 22 victims.
Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle.

Newcastle child sex network convicted

JahJah 2017-08-09 16:33:50 

In reply to granite

I understand that shit like that hpens in every country,and India is no exception for depravity.I feel that young Afro Caribbean schoolboys killing each other needs special attention,if you don't feel some way about that,then you have a heart of stone.If you saw the news you would see a black woman almost in tears,she lamented the fact about black boys fighting and killing each other.If a black man writes about this he most likely won't be called a racist.

Just like if a Muslim writes about all the barbaric muslim deeds he won't be called anti-Islam?

What you seeing in the 'news' about Islam and muslims?

Yet you cry blood if anyone start some thread or discussion about Muslims.

So let's leave it at this to ease your mind. Black people love to kill each other (not just Windians. Africans delivered the blue print despite what DLO might say) and Muslims love to ambush and kill people.

Happy?

granite 2017-08-09 17:40:58 

In reply to JahJah

The politics concerning Muslims have a long history and,not comparable to young black boys killing each other.This is not a game to gain points over each other.I think people got upset because I said black on black,I forgot to mention that African youths do not display the same behaviour.They work hard at their school work,and are controlled by their parents.They end up in good jobs and have a University education.Afro Caribbean boys must follow and learn from them.

birdseye 2017-08-09 17:43:16 

In reply to Kay

it's ok for black youths to be involved in gangs because there are also white, asian, latino and kluklux gangs
Why is that all you conclude from my post? Could you have concluded also that that gang activity is not necessarily melanin based? Just asking

birdseye 2017-08-09 18:02:33 

In reply to granite

I don't hear about white youths,especially schoolboys killing each other.I'm talking about England where most of these kids come from a Caribbean heritage,
I guess you don’t see signs today that says Jews, Irish or Italians need not apply – I assure you that there was a time when that was the case – the happenings of life are cyclical – or as yardies would se – tiday fi me tomorrow fi U --- these things don’t happen in a vacuum ---- natural science says for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction – also belonging here maybe is the so-called science of natural reaction

Chrissy 2017-08-09 18:33:03 

In reply to Tryangle

Leff dem 'eediots'! I wonder who kills Indians in India - oh wait!

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-08-09 19:12:54 

In reply to Chrissy

Moron...there is a root cause to every problem. Stop deflecting. Let the indians identify their own root cause.
What are u doing for plight of the black community. Engage and aid tryangles message if u see it fit. Other than that, pee and go sleep

birdseye 2017-08-09 19:49:51 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

What are u doing for plight of the black
Damn! you could not have thought thru that question – even a janitor at a predominately black institution of higher learning – serving as long as Chrissy has at UWI – would in the words of Donald Trump - contributed HUGELY to enhancing the “plight of the black community” ----- consider how much more HUGELY she has contributed as a professor/educator ----

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-08-09 20:42:13 

In reply to birdseye

She teaches her student not to be objective; but her bias agenda. That is contributing to the underdevelopement of afrocaribbeah people. U mention trump....that is what she did. I dont know where ur head is....but i see ur feet dangling

Emir 2017-08-09 21:28:50 

In reply to JahJah

Look, poster Granite is no racist and to allude a racial bias by his post is outrageous. Just look at most of his posting, it is devoid of any anti black rhetoric.

If you don't agree with him that is fine, but why resort to a racial angle to show your disagreement.

Black on Black Crime is an American Problem and the term was coined by an African American. It is a real social problem here and many of us are working hard to out it.

Devin 2017-08-09 21:46:58 

Y'all stop worrying about rapes in India. None of you will ever step foot in India, nor do you possess any fondness towards anything Indian.

Focus your attention on why it is that Black people aren't liked anywhere in the world.

ProWI 2017-08-09 22:49:45 

In reply to Devin

India is in my plans next year. I want to know everything I can about the place before I go.

Kay 2017-08-09 22:52:07 

In reply to ProWI

Doan get too excited dem don't rape men ....

ProWI 2017-08-09 22:57:11 

In reply to Kay

So yuh probing?

Devin 2017-08-09 23:03:14 

In reply to ProWI

Yeah, I'm doing my due diligence as well. Planning to go in February. Drink bottled water only, get all your shots, take pepto bismol or an equivalent before every meal. They even tell you not to eat fruits because the water the fruits are washed with could make you sick. I will get sick, I like to eat, and I love Indian food and Indian snacks(street food). I'm more worried about being in no man's land and having to take a shit with no toilet in sight. Ah, but therein lies the beauty and curse of being in India. I can shit at the side of the street and not one person will give a shit. big grin big grin