The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Stephanie vs Shericka

JahJah 2017-08-15 10:18:25 

Anyone here in the know? Was it a physical fight or just an argument resulting in one saying she nah guh run on the same team as the other...and get replaced? Or was it replacement due to injury from di blows? MVP teammates at that. What is the true story here?

What a ting dat is di replacement pull up injured. DWL.

What a salt World Champs.

archangel 2017-08-15 10:32:32 

In reply to JahJah

The story is that the argument started over uniforms. Stephanie did not like the choice for the relay team because she said it didn't fit her right.

That started a fuss between she and Shericka. The former said it was not physical, just verbal. Don Quarrie said it was heated and he had to step between the two to keep them apart. Seems is was going to get physical but didn't get to that.

Stephanie said she was very upset and said she was not going to run but it was just in the heat of the moment. She said she was ready to run but relay coach (Paul) Francis told her she was replaced and put forward the 'official' reason that McPherson was injured. The athlete said she had cramps either prior to or after the relay heats but that she was good to go for the finals.

Rumour has it that the problem was more than just about uniforms, that something else between the two is/was going on.

mikesiva 2017-08-15 11:04:01 

Two adults behaving like pickney.

camos 2017-08-15 11:07:10 

that team seemed to all problems!

NineMiles 2017-08-15 11:22:36 

In reply to mikesiva

Typical Yardies! razz lol

Headley 2017-08-15 12:00:07 

In reply to NineMiles

All Jamaicans are not the same. Some will take your wife or female relatives. Most of us will just take you for the fool you are. In either case there is no need for lifelong resentment.

One prominent poster here did not measure up to the required standard and in time he got over the rejection by a Jamaican woman, you could too. razz razz razz

JahJah 2017-08-15 12:01:58 

In reply to Headley

The amount bun NineMiles Jamaican wife did give he wid Leroy from Clarendon...let's just say he not getting over it in this lifetime. lol lol lol lol

NineMiles 2017-08-15 12:10:33 

In reply to Headley

Hahahaha.... don't worry about me sonny! I just like taking the piss at the over-sensitive yardies like ZsaZsa on this forum.

Hope you are not one of them razz lol

RoyalDad 2017-08-15 12:18:49 

In reply to Headley
Cant wait for Brumfield,Loney and Ashley Williams and co to emerge to replace these ' kids ".

Headley 2017-08-15 12:50:20 

In reply to RoyalDad

Stephanie is a 'special case'. That is why she did not shine in school. Could not get along with the coach.

Yes I hope Bromfield, Lonely and James step up soon.

Headley 2017-08-15 12:50:33 

In reply to JahJah

big grin

Headley 2017-08-15 12:50:41 

In reply to NineMiles

big grin

JahJah 2017-08-15 13:06:01 

In reply to Headley

Which school did Steph go to? And when you say she didn't shine...do you mean she was never a champion back in high school?

JahJah 2017-08-15 13:07:14 

In reply to NineMiles

How you doing, you non-sport playing, only can watch, Ghanaian-Scottish wishing he were a limey, no-good skunt? lol

Headley 2017-08-15 13:45:11 

In reply to JahJah

School in Westmorland. Can't remember name. Yes never continued track after she and the coach could not take tea. big grin

NineMiles 2017-08-15 14:16:30 

In reply to JahJah

Oh boy, let it go sensitive ZsaZsa! All I said is typical yardie directed at Mikey and you start having one of your usual gully-queen episodes! razz

Listen boy, you can by all means have a go at my British and Ghanaian ancestry but please leave my British wife (of Jamaican ancestry) out of this shite, otherwise your Swedish ho will be fair game. Understand Queenie ZsaZsa?

BTW, now that you've managed to get hold of dat Swedish passport you've been groveling for, bet your old Yardie passport will never see a border check-point again! razz

JahJah 2017-08-15 14:48:21 

In reply to NineMiles

Oops, who sensitive now? big grin

The only ho would be your wife since you have to pay for it. A favourite past time of African (I am a king in my village) men. I'm too handsome and charming to have to resort to that stuff. Plus I am Jamaican. I get ladies without even trying.
big grin

NineMiles 2017-08-15 14:52:24 

In reply to JahJah

Typical yardie.... I guess that means who you thought was your father is not really your father?? Think about it you bastard!

JahJah 2017-08-15 14:55:30 

In reply to NineMiles

I'm the splitting image of my father so I not worried.

But since you think of it as an indictment on Jamaican women, I guess you have to worry about whether your kids are actually yours! Bad bad Leroy Brown...

WAAAAAAAAA lol lol

rudebway 2017-08-15 14:59:02 

can we get back to the substantive issue of the post here? i am sure they arent arguing about uniforms alone. why dem a carry feelings? somebody tek somebody man?

NineMiles 2017-08-15 15:00:45 

In reply to JahJah

I'm the splitting image of my father so I not worried.

Your uncle is you dad then razz

But since you think of it as an indictment on Jamaican women,

Huh... I said that? think you need to go read your first post, you idiot!

JahJah 2017-08-15 15:01:55 

In reply to NineMiles

My dad doesn't have a brother!

Try again!

WAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Listen...Tek di 'L' and keep it moving African-booboo. lol

Hush yaw sensitive DLO. I meant no harm.

Just a little teasing and ting.

One luv. big grin

PS:

Huh... I said that? think you need to go read your first post, you idiot!

I was referring to your jacket reference you dunce bat!!!!!
lol

NineMiles 2017-08-15 15:06:22 

In reply to JahJah

Look, we all know you are afraid of black women.... which is why run to the first swedish whore that took a look at you! razz

ProWI 2017-08-15 15:44:41 

I told allyuh in a previous post, I heard through the grapevine there was much tension in the JA camp - men and women vs Coaches. Still can't say anything public.

Ewart 2017-08-15 15:48:48 

In reply to Headley

School in Westmorland...

Mannings??

//

Headley 2017-08-16 12:38:59 

In reply to Ewart

Not sure which school. Just remember she went to school in Westmoreland and there were coach related issues which caused her to give up athletics.

JahJah 2017-08-16 13:32:27 

In reply to NineMiles

You are mistaking me for your Ghanaian father.

PS: Are White Scottish women still as manly as when your daddy made his prized pick?
wink

mikesiva 2017-08-17 05:03:03 

In reply to JahJah

lol
Jamaican quarter miler Stephenie-Ann McPherson has rejected reports that she did not run in the women's 4x400m relay final at the World Championships on Sunday because of an injury.

"I was ready to run," said McPherson but she admitted that out of anger, she had told team mates that she did not have to take to the tracks.

It all happened during an argument McPherson said began when her team members wanted to wear a kit that was too large for her.

"I said it out of anger that they can run in whatever they want to run in and that I don’t have to run," stated McPherson, however, she said she had all intentions to compete.

At the same time, she has denied a physical altercation with team mate Shericka Jackson saying it was purely verbal.

"I don't know about any fight. We exchanged words, there was no fight," McPherson said in reference to her argument with Jackson.

More here