Message Board Archives

AS THE NOOSE STARTS GETTING TIGHTER

POINT 2017-08-31 20:57:16 

I predict that President Trump , is going to start Military action against
one of the following Countries :

VENEZUELA ; NORTH KOREA OR IRAN

I believe that he will do this if his
problems regarding the connections
with Russia regarding the Collusions in the Hacking of the Democratic Party Headquarters .

Also the Business Connections between Trump & his Associates with Putin & his Associates .ALL in an effort to
avoid being Impeached .

News tonight suggests that Special Prosecutor Mueller is in touch with the IRS to get the Income Taxes of Trump & his Associates .

pelon 2017-08-31 23:02:04 

In reply to POINT

You are spot on.

XDFIX 2017-09-01 09:35:31 

In reply to POINT

Need u in the rum shop to pontificate on Windies performance against England!

Trump getting set to blow up something soon can only happen if Congress allows him - not a chance with this Congress

POINT 2017-09-01 14:40:35 

In reply to XDFIX

You need to stop living in a Fools Paradise . Trump can order Warships to
say Venezuela , and provoke the Venezuelans into firing at the Warships , and then the Warships return Fire .

This is then could escalate into a War . Congress will look at any attempt by a Foreign to Fire guns etc at any American Ships or Planes as an Act of War .

If & when that happens , Congress will always Support whoever is the President of the USA , currently it is Trump .

POINT 2017-09-06 23:26:15 

Now WE learn that FACEBOOK took Money from Russian Sources to place Negative information to influence Voters .

For months they denied this until very recently . They acknowledged this fact
I recommend Persons interested to look at the Rachel Maddow Show for September 6th. 2017 .

Obviously to do this they had to have had help from Americans . Since the information was negative about Hillary Clinton , it surely was not from her Campaign . So who was her opponent in the General Election ?????