The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Sept 9th: Trump pardons Hurrincane Irma...

pelon 2017-09-07 14:01:37 

....as Irma hits BOTH of his properties: Le Chateau des Palmiers in St. Martin and Mar-a-Lago of Palm Beach.
Mr. President seeks federal funds to "rebuild the palatial private property to the glitzy golden magnificence that they were before, including more undocumented labor than all of Arizona".

Seeking 1.4 Billion, in what he called a "personal withdrawal" from the Fed Reserve, he noted:
"it's going to be huge, wait and see - like nothing you've seen before - and the Caribbean will pay. Believe me. They sent the storms"

POINT 2017-09-07 14:17:23 

In reply to pelon

It is those who do not believe in Global Warming , who need to fully understand the Implications & Ramifications involved in Global Warming .

Most of those who believe that Global Warming is a Cruel Hoax , are finding out to their utter dismay , that Ignoring the Heating up of the Planet
will bring Grief to Every Human Being
& make them reconsider their Asinine
Beliefs .

The Question is would they fully understand ; and heed the advice of
those who have stated for years the
advent of Global Warming and its impact on the Planet .

pelon 2017-09-07 14:29:22 

In reply to POINT

All of what you say is so true, but this post/thread is satire.

sgtdjones 2017-09-07 15:42:40 

In reply to pelon

lol lol lol

nitro 2017-09-07 16:47:59 

In reply to POINT

So Global Warming is the reason we have hurricanes?

When did this Global Warming begin?

pelon 2017-09-07 18:17:29 

In reply to nitro

With caution.

Warning. When I land I will reply in full

big grin

Chrissy 2017-09-07 18:23:08 

In reply to pelon

lol lol

pelon 2017-09-07 21:14:48 

In reply to nitro

So Global Warming is the reason we have hurricanes?

No. Never was never will be.

What is without question however is that the waters are warming. In some cases exponential. This leads to an INCREASE in storm frequency and intensity.

So good brother, NO global warming is not the CAUSE of hurricanes... it is the cause of an ever increasing extremes of weather.

If you need historical trends, let me know.

Maispwi 2017-09-07 21:59:53 

In reply to pelon

Doh spoil a hilarious thread by responding to nitro

Kay 2017-09-07 22:21:07 

In reply to POINT

Most of those who believe that Global Warming is a Cruel Hoax , are finding out to their utter dismay , that Ignoring the Heating up of the Planet
will bring Grief to Every Human Being

Check the 10 worst natural disasters and note the dates on which they occur

HERE

XFactor 2017-09-07 22:43:14 

In reply to Kay

The frequency of natural disasters has increased. Global warming may be having a direct impact.

Norm 2017-09-08 02:32:50 

In reply to pelon

Hahaha!

He then tells her to leave the US in 24 hours!

Ewart 2017-09-08 07:06:00 

In reply to pelon

lol lol lol lol

Brilliant!

//

pelon 2017-09-08 10:59:50 

In reply to Maispwi

I should have ignored him fuh true. Forgive muh. I thought it was good for a laugh, but he has Trump nettles deep in his hepatic flexure lol lol lol lol

@Ewart: I still stand up and tuck in my shirt when I see u in my post sir, yes sir.
lol lol lol lol lol

Smile iz fridee

Headley 2017-09-08 11:21:03 

In reply to pelon

Seeking 1.4 Billion, in what he called a "personal withdrawal" from the Fed Reserve, he noted:
"it's going to be huge, wait and see - like nothing you've seen before - and the Caribbean will pay. Believe me. They sent the storms"

big grin big grin big grin big grin

nitro 2017-09-08 11:32:18 

In reply to pelon

It is quite telling that you are willing to make jokes about this disaster.

Apparently 10 or so died in a place named Tortola.

One thing this Irma has done is let us know about these little islands in the Caribbean.

nitro 2017-09-08 11:35:14 

In reply to pelon

New technology including means of communication has ensured these disasters are recorded and televised now.

I am certain the frequency is not new. Infact some years are below normal.

pelon 2017-09-08 11:45:36 

In reply to nitro

in a place named Tortola.
One thing this Irma has done is let us know about these little islands in the Caribbean.
you sound like a guy that just picked up a map.

Dude, leave the thread.

nitro 2017-09-08 13:00:37 

In reply to pelon

These islands are not on the map.

pelon 2017-09-08 13:13:38 

In reply to nitro

These islands are not on the map.

ARE YOU FCAKING SERIOUS?

shock shock shock shock shock

shock shock shock shock shock

I've been to Tortola 10+ times, sailed there twice. If you seriously think Tortola is not on a map, you have just earned my respect. You've done well with your limitations bro.

powen001 2017-09-08 13:14:05 

In reply to pelon

you need your own show! big grin lol lol lol

Ewart 2017-09-08 13:28:25 

In reply to pelon

Thank you sir!

big grin

//

Ayenmol 2017-09-08 13:38:37 

In reply to powen001

What does that tell you about this guy's mindset? All humans occupy about 1-2 square feet at a time. So regardless of where you are, a continent or an island...that is the space you occupy. Why is your square foot more valuable than the square foot inhabited by another human?

No wonder you defend Trump. You think exactly like him and his base.

We have friends and family in Tortola. I've spent a few Summers there. The place has been devastated. Still have not heard from some family. My wife's brother in laws parents live there and lost part of their roof.

Have empathy for people. Quit being a bore!

Not you, but that Niro guy.

Ayenmol 2017-09-08 13:41:57 

In reply to nitro

New technology including means of communication has ensured these disasters are recorded and televised now.

I am certain the frequency is not new. Infact some years are below normal.

Maybe you should use the technology to go educate yourself on the curve! How ignorant can you be?

nitro 2017-09-08 14:03:14 

In reply to pelon

No need to get nasty.
All i said is i have not seen that island on a global map.

I have only visited three islands in the Caribbean. Cayman, Aruba and St. Martin. So lucky you.

nitro 2017-09-08 14:05:01 

In reply to Ayenmol

Who said anything about my space being more valuable than anywhere else?

Maybe you need a lesson or two in comprehension.

pelon 2017-09-08 14:15:14 

In reply to nitro

No need to get nasty.
Never, simple men like me never have room for "nasty". I have an aversion to spectacular ignorance... seriously... don't take it personal.
It is not often that I am privileged to meet individuals like you that can't point to Tortola on a map. You have me in awe and wonderment - and trust me that takes a lot.

All i said is i have not seen that island on a global map.
You don't need eyes alone for map reading, the matter between your ears is just as important.

Anyhow, don't worry, I understand your situation (with greater clarity) now bro. Respect and best wishes

Ayenmol 2017-09-08 17:56:45 

In reply to nitro

Oh please, like the man you love idolize you love to cry misunderstand when you are called out for your inhumanity. Your statement had nothing to do with geographics and everything to do with perceived superiority over people who live on small Islands.

You are from an island so how dare you claim an Island is not worthy of consideration since they dare be to small for you to have seen before or been made aware off.

Dude, you need to do a self examination. Your Political buffonery aside you are coming off as a despicable person.

nitro 2017-09-08 18:54:05 

In reply to Ayenmol

You are one sensitive man.

nitro 2017-09-08 18:56:58 

In reply to pelon

Oh. Well it is an honor to even have a discussion with the smart, elite folks like you even if i am not worthy of speaking to you.

I dont know which one is worst, racism or elitism.

Ayenmol 2017-09-08 18:58:39 

In reply to nitro

No you are morally bankrupt individual who thinks that serious matters that do not immediately affect you are at your disposal for detracting and snearing at.

nitro 2017-09-08 19:01:27 

In reply to Ayenmol

Really?

Are you sure that comment refers to me or the intelligent man who started this thread to mock our President in a time of crisis?

Ayenmol 2017-09-08 19:14:06 

In reply to nitro

Your President is quite capable of and continues to defy the odds in creating crisis all his own.

pelon 2017-09-08 19:58:24 

In reply to nitro

Oh. Well it is an honor to even have a discussion with the smart, elite folks like you even if i am not worthy of speaking to you.

I don't know which one is worst, racism or elitism.
Nothing and I mean nothing is elite about pelon.

You can't help yourself can you Nitro.

If you look at it in a different way: The man so oblivious to life of the islanders and the entire disposition of his region, that he can't identify where OR with people of small islands... that is the elite one.

I submit to you, with no apology, that the elite man is not the one that volunteers 30hrs a month to hurricane communication management (in season) and has 20+ years of service in that regard.

pelon elite. please. harsh at times, yes. but elite... stfu

Alright, I gone. hoping you don't come with more shite though. Tuck in safe and Night night.

POINT 2017-09-08 20:38:18 

In reply to pelon

Pelon , Trump will always Pardon Women , however he sure aint going to Pardon
Jose , since he is not a fan of Hispanics .

It will be interesting if Jose decides
to pay a visit Maro a Largo , I don't
believe that Trump will be pleased ;
especially since he dislikes Hispanics .

pelon 2017-09-08 22:01:33 

In reply to POINT

lol lol lol lol lol lol

nitro 2017-09-09 05:00:38 

In reply to pelon

Noted pelon.

I apologize.

I am in Poughkeepsie, NY, dodging Irma.

Thankfully looking as if Ft Lauderdale will be spared the worst of this storm.