The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Is Root

Raggs 2017-09-08 14:15:40 

the england skipper who can be bullied? what kind of reviews are those?

sudden 2017-09-08 14:17:28 

In reply to Raggs

Root is soft like a bubby. i see Cook at time still telling players what to do. sometimes Root looks lost but you dont hear the commies talking about that, do you?

Raggs 2017-09-08 14:21:35 

In reply to sudden

Holding brought it up. I think Anderson or Broad was being interviewed after a day's play and mentioned that they tell the skipper what field they want and when to change it plus bowling changes and so and so
Holding said something like ' Now do you?' In the sky studios after that interview.

Judgement 2017-09-08 14:25:38 

In reply to Raggs

Yes i hear that Anderson is the culprit when it comes to bullying Root and it is not just a rumor. Doesn't surprise me in the least either.

Raggs 2017-09-08 14:38:52 

In reply to Judgement

just a hour ago. anderson had a running tit for tat with the umpire calling him for running on the pitch he gave him two warnings so when a ball easily hit the pad going down past leg stump. umpire rightly said not out but anderson bully root to review cos maybe there was a chance to 'mock' the umpire on getting a decision wrong.

Judgement 2017-09-08 14:47:50 

In reply to Raggs

I hear Anderson a real as&**le to our boys out there so i can imagine him bullying the much younger Root. Root is supposed to be a genuine fella.

Anderson been trying his utmost to get under Shai Hope's skin apparently telling him he's no good and calling him names out there. I hope Shai hits another century just to shut him up.

Walco 2017-09-08 14:59:53 

In reply to Judgement

I hear Anderson a real as&**le to our boys out there so i can imagine him bullying the much younger Root. Root is supposed to be a genuine fella.

Let's see if Anderson can bully his way to the player/bowling coach job he covets

Judgement 2017-09-08 15:15:29 

In reply to Walco

I fear he will. But you can't be a successful coach by bullying players... England have enough players already going off on "depression leave" without this ugly character coming into a management position with his nasty ways

Walco 2017-09-08 15:32:26 

In reply to Judgement

I wonder how successful Anderson was at bullying Strauss when they played together? Strauss will be hiring the next bowling coach, no?

Judgement 2017-09-08 15:44:14 

In reply to Walco

I'm wondering why they even considering him for bowling Coach smh. A lot of good / great players do not go onto become good coaches which require man management skills and if he's bullying poor Root now imagine what he'll be like with the added role of bowling Coach.

Walco 2017-09-08 17:58:23 

In reply to Judgement

The only way that player-coach thing would work would be if the player-coach is captain of the team. I think Gibson was player-coach at Durham towards the end of his career.