The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

OIL SLICK Petrotrin probes allegations of Fraud

sgtdjones 2017-09-12 10:33:39 

OIL SLICK Petrotrin probes allegations of Fraud

Energy Minister Franklin Khan said yesterday a probe is being conducted into the “fake oil” scandal at Petrotrin as he distanced himself and the People's National Movement (PNM) from the company in question—A&V Oil and Gas Ltd.

He said the company and its owner never gave any money to the party. He also admitted that the Petrotrin employee concerned was screened by the PNM as a 2015 general election candidate.

Petrotrin's internal audit report alleged there was “wilful misconduct” on the part of the employee while executing his duties during the period January to June 2017.
Attempts by the Express and TV6 to reach the employee for comment yesterday were futile.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2017-09-12 10:35:43 

you still in Biche ?

sgtdjones 2017-09-12 10:37:10 

prime minister tried to “implicate” the PNM

sgtdjones 2017-09-12 10:43:25 

FIASCO FALLOUT
MSYA employee in $92,000 Tobago trip controversy resigns

KATE BALTHAZAR, one of the persons whose invitation to the controversial $92,000 Tobago trip with Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs (MSYA) Darryl Smith came under public scrutiny, has resigned from that Ministry.

Balthazar was among 12 MSYA personnel who attended the Tobago House of Assembly (THA) sports awards ceremony in May and actually submitted her resignation on June 20. However, she proceeded on 76 days' vacation leave from July 3-October 23. Her resignation takes effect from October 24.

On June 20, Balthazar wrote the MSYA human resources department to advise of her resignation as Public Relations Officer II in the ministry. She also requested that her pension benefits be preserved until she turns 60.

Link Text

Check out de picture in the article, see where he right hand is nah?

lol lol lol lol

Headley 2017-09-12 16:24:44 

In reply to sgtdjones

I cannot see his right hand. Just a shadow of some fingers maybe. big grin big grin big grin

But after looking at the woman I must admit I am not sure I am capable of making any objective comments. big grin big grin big grin

If I was the minister she would be among any group of employees going to Bago for a weekend. In fact she might be listed first. The more I think of it the more reasons I find for having her good PR skills available on a weekend trip to Bago to do the people's work. big grin big grin big grin