The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

A tight sh*t mek Sammy snub Cameron

Narper 2017-09-18 12:47:25 

Soon after the last game in Lahore, Sammy said to ESPNcricinfo that he hadn’t walked away from Cameron but had instead rushed off back to the dressing room for a toilet break.

After the game, the World-XI players lined up to receive medals from Cameron, who was part of the awards ceremony. Hashim Amla was first in line, followed by Tamim Iqbal, Paul Collingwood, David Miller and then Sammy. As Tamim received his medal, Sammy turned away before jogging off. That sequence of events could clearly be seen on broadcast footage.

link

Drapsey 2017-09-18 13:14:22 

In reply to Narper

What's all this with $ammy and sh*thouses?

I can recall him outing Sarwan for taking a bathroom break in Bangla and couldn't come out to bat at his designated position.

imusic 2017-09-18 13:17:50 

In reply to Narper

Sammy probably realized he forgot THIS and had to run back inside to get it before shaking hands

oldcar 2017-09-18 14:03:10 

In reply to imusic

lol lol lol lol

POINT 2017-09-18 14:43:14 

It is really quite Simple :

IF YOU WANT RESPECT THE ONUS

IS ON YOU TO SHOW RESPECT .

It is quite evident that the Emperors
in the WICBC/CWI are Totally unaware
of this Freaking Fact .

Evidently Emperors believe that it is
beneath them to show Respect . Hell
they have clearly shown that they do
not Respect the Governments in the Region , never mind the fact that some of them worship the Emperors in
Absolutely the Worst International
Cricket Board in the Commonwealth .

Obviously they are more concerned about their Pigmy Image than the Status of West Indies Cricket ; and they are Aided & Abetted by Boot Lickers in the Media who pretend to be Sports Journalists .

Drapsey 2017-09-18 15:06:40 

This is all so facted up.

Look at the great leader $ammy, winner of two T20I world championships, having to now ply his ware in odd-ball tournaments staged in war-zones like Pakistan, while this BIG IDIOT Cameron gets to present trophies all over the world.

That's why the donkey brays and says that the world nuh level.

Cleg 2017-09-18 16:16:05 

I must admit I like this new born - again Sammy! lol lol

CITYBOY 2017-09-18 16:24:55 

Hola...What a SHOT..I mean what a SH*T

and really who gives a SHI*T.......

man got to go..man got to go....

ADIOS
CB

Babylon 2017-09-18 17:41:34 

In reply to CITYBOY

Is not about giving but rather tekkin a shit
big grin

lion 2017-09-19 08:25:18 

Two voices from inside the World-XI dressing room, however, say that a snub is precisely what it was. Sammy, they say, does not want to have anything to do with Cameron.

Interestingly, Samuel Badree, Sammy’s one-time West Indies team-mate, and a member of the World XI did accept his medal from Cameron, even though he has also in the past expressed strong reservations about Cameron.

Wasp 2017-09-19 09:18:42 

It high time someone put Cameron in his place and Sammy did that last year.

Misinfo never went to went to Cameron and ask him why didn't he visit the team when they made semis n finals of the t20 last year when he was present in India.

So tell them go fuct their snorb article twisted twisted