The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Mueller closing in on thump.

bravos 2017-09-20 22:21:33 

Special counsel Robert Mueller seeks Trump presidency records

It's Mueller time!!

Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested documents and information covering a range of events from President Donald Trump's White House, including two firings and an Oval Office meeting, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

More details.

twisted twisted twisted twisted

birdseye 2017-09-20 22:39:51 

In reply to bravos

Paul Manafort received more than $17 million over two years from a Ukrainian political party with links to the Kremlin……
Why would he be hard-up for cash? these guys just have a sense of entitlement - i cant feel sorry for him......

here

black 2017-09-20 23:44:12 

In reply to bravos

Manafort is the man investigators need to lean on. Like I said before, give him a good deal for telling the truth or a stiff sentence for lying. Sometimes, you have to cut deals with the little fish, in order to get to the big fish.

nitro 2017-09-21 09:47:09 

In reply to black

Have you given any thought to the possibility that people like Manafort and Flynn are the ones mixed up with the Russians? That the Trump campaign was their means to obtaining whatever they needed from them?

Courtesy 2017-09-21 09:55:06 

In reply to nitro

Have you given any thought to the possibility that people like Manafort and Flynn are the ones mixed up with the Russians? That the Trump campaign was their means to obtaining whatever they needed from them?

lol lol lol

Mate, you never cease to amaze me.

Incroyable!!!!!

nitro 2017-09-21 10:25:58 

In reply to Courtesy

I guess i am AMAZING.

Thanks, a great compliment coming from you!

Courtesy 2017-09-21 10:28:31 

In reply to nitro

I guess i am AMAZING.

Thanks, a great compliment coming from you!

I suggest that you look up the full repertoire of the meaning of AMAZING.

It may surprise you.

bravos 2017-09-21 10:32:23 

In reply to birdseye

Right now they twisting he stones,he gonna flip big time...classic US prosecution..

bravos 2017-09-21 10:33:05 

In reply to black

Yep! twisted

SnoopDog 2017-09-21 10:46:53 

In reply to bravos

My view is that the U.S. already have evidence which links Trump to Russian interference in the election. The problem is that the evidence was most likely obtained by the NSA covertly, and of course illegally.

As Snowden disclosed, the U.S. gov't through the NSA, has infiltrated the privacy of every American citizen - including the PussyGrabber-in-Chief. They have his phone records, telephone conversations, emails, credit card info., even his tax records. When he alluded to Obama wire tapping the Trump tower he was no doubt alluding to NSA spying. The problem for him was that he didn't have evidence of this (even as President).

The task for Mueller is to obtain evidence of collusion, or any other crime, which was not gathered by the NSA. If Mueller was to use evidence gathered by the NSA which was obtained covertly it would no doubt be deemed by a court as inadmissible - the fruit of the poisoned tree scenario.

The other problem Mueller has is whether he will attempt to circumvent the president's power to pardon his criminal cronies like he just did with Arpaio. The last thing I would want is to put in all this work, hand out indictments, secure convictions, only for the PussyGrabber-in-Chief to pardon everyone.

bravos 2017-09-21 10:53:11 

In reply to Courtesy

He's special..that's our Nitro boyo..

bravos 2017-09-21 10:53:42 

In reply to SnoopDog

Either way the end result would be the same,Trump will be forced out.

SnoopDog 2017-09-21 10:57:25 

In reply to bravos

Either way the end result would be the same,Trump will be forced out.

That will only happen if the Republicans want it to happen. When Trump becomes a liability to Ryan's and McConnell's political careers is the day we will hear about impeachment. Until then it's just another day in the twilight zone.

Runs 2017-09-21 11:20:32 

In reply to SnoopDog

Well said. I think they will get him on obstruction of justice by firing Comey.

bravos 2017-09-21 11:22:41 

In reply to SnoopDog

Somehow things starting to look real now.

Drapsey 2017-09-21 11:43:29 

In reply to SnoopDog

Great articulation.

I'll save the post.

nitro 2017-09-21 13:03:32 

In reply to SnoopDog

Complicated isnt it.

This investigation may still be ongoing when Trump is dead and gone.

Ninetenjack 2017-09-21 13:20:09 

Back slapping, shaking and squeezing each other's dicks with glee every time there is talk of an indictment will not force non-existent facts to suddenly appear.

Let's call this for what it is a play by the Democrats and the establishment to keep so much shit in the air with the hope of influencing the 2018 mid-terms. big grin big grin

POINT 2017-09-21 17:17:36 

In reply to SnoopDog

Regarding Your last Paragraph , the Reason why the New York State Attorney General is working with Mueller is to ensure that Trump issuing Pardons will
be nullified when New York State enters into the cases .

Read this very slowly , and Digest :

DONALD TRUMP CANNOT PARDON PERSONS

WHO ARE PROSECUTED BY STATES . BTW

ACCEPTING A PARDON IS AN ADMISSION

THAT YOU ARE GUILTY OF COMMITTING A

CRIME .

The very fact that Trump's Pardons are nullified in States proceedings
means that contrary to popular belief

ALL THOSE WHO ARE LIKELY TO GET

PARDONS AINT GOING TO GET OFF SCOT

FREE . THE NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY

GENERAL & MUELLER ARE SHARING ALL

INFORMATION THEY COLLECT .

Both of them are fully aware of the fact that that Trump cannot pardon His friends , when they are prosecuted by a State .

This is precisely why Mueller & the
New York State Attorney General are
working on these Cases TOGETHER . In
essence this is going to be a Classic
Case of :

" OUT OF THE FRYING PAN

INTO THE INTO FIRE "

So to use an American Phrase , they
are all going to be Stuck between a
Rock & a Hard Place .

bravos 2017-09-21 18:52:22 

In reply to Ninetenjack

and squeezing each other's dicks.

Funny coming from a pussy grabber/hand rapist...smile

bravos 2017-09-21 18:55:31 

In reply to POINT

He didn't factor that..

People can't keep up with 'Thomas',too much speed! Excuse them.. twisted

POINT 2017-09-21 20:34:56 

In reply to bravos

Some time ago , in this Forum , I told
Nitro that he needed to look at MSNBC
& CNN , he would get genuine information from them .

They do have Panelists who do Support Trump , in their Discussions on current Topics . True both CNN &
MSNBC are tilted a bit to the Left .

That aint the case with the New York Post , Russ LIMBAUGH ; Faux Noise ; etc they do not have as guests persons with a different point of view .

Runs 2017-09-22 09:31:02 

One thing the T crew under-estimated The 4th Checks and Balances in the US Govt. The Media. cool

bravos 2017-09-22 10:25:48 

In reply to POINT Runs et al

Mueller requested phone records about Air Force One statement

Vice starting to squeeze balls rel hard!!

What manner of man can make such requests to such entities!? twisted

SnoopDog 2017-09-22 11:24:35 

In reply to Runs

The Media.

The same media which gave the PussyGrabber-in-Chief a soap box to preach and spew his racists white nationalist politics during the election campaign devoid of any meaningful criticism or investigation of his outright lies and deceit all because he brought in big ratings?

Good luck with that.

Runs 2017-09-22 11:38:32 

In reply to SnoopDog

That is how they roll need to make money, now they are scoring bigly by all these breaking stories on Russiagate. In the end it evens out and justice prevails.
T attacks Hillary because he knows if he is found to have been illegitimately elected the SC may very well award her the presidency, so he is tarnishing her reputation to his base

POINT 2017-09-22 15:47:33 

In reply to SnoopDog

When all is revealed it is very likely that Trump & the Republican Party will
pay a very Heavy price , in the Mid Term Elections , next year & the General Elections in 2020 .

They are going to take a big Hammering in the Media ; Next Year & in 20/20.
The fact that FACEBOOK & TWITTER Took
Russian Money to place Ads in the
General Election last year are going to turn off many Voters who Voted for Trump , and invigorate The Democrats
to turn out in numbers .

It is very likely that The proposed
Health care Bill that the Republican Party is currently proposing aint going anywhere .

So Trump will be 9 months in Office , and very little to show for being the
President . That fact will not bode well for either Trump or the Republican Party Next Year .

The fact is that the Republican Party
hitched their Wagon to a man who has
never ever run for anything .

Worse yet his overwhelming Narcissism
; lack of Knowledge & his Colossal
Lies are slowly but surely turning People Off .