The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

thump angers de whole NBA now..

bravos 2017-09-23 14:04:00 

Lebron James to Trump: 'Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!'

Everything with this idiot is unfolding as I expected..

What a shitter...

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-09-23 19:59:56 

In reply to bravos

distraction from Mullear investigation

bravos 2017-09-23 21:27:41 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Yeah,lol but Mueller doh bizniss.. twisted

imusic 2017-09-23 21:53:27 

In reply to bravos

You really think Trump care if he anger the NBA or not?

The sport his base are fervent about is football. There may be a sprinkling of NBA fans among them, but dem nun matter to he either.

bravos 2017-09-23 21:59:49 

In reply to imusic

My post was much bigger than the NBA,my post wasn't about basketball,it's just part of a genesis..

Trump is the common denominator.

Runs 2017-09-23 22:01:21 

And MLB responding razz

bravos 2017-09-23 22:02:59 

In reply to Runs

Thought music was a broader thinker...lol..

bravos 2017-09-24 12:48:53 

In reply to imusic

Warning:Trump will make anyone look stupid..

Take note..

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-09-24 13:29:22 

The man is an antagonist ...

Wait for his distain on NASCAR big grin

Devin 2017-09-24 13:49:57 

Apparently the Pittsburgh Steelers didn't come out for the National Anthem.

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-09-24 14:36:53 

In reply to Devin

Link Text

Good on Steelers

Tryangle 2017-09-25 09:17:06 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Also, the Seahawks and Titans.

The NFL, ownership and players, are presenting a united front so far against Trump (it remains to be seen if Jerry Jones breaks ranks).

This is gonna be another of those things where compromise simply isn't going to happen.

nitro 2017-09-25 09:42:48 

In reply to bravos
This man thinks this is just fun

He probably thinks about how he can make the news about him, everyday.

The media is pretending that they despise him but the majority loving it. Ratings up.

nitro 2017-09-25 09:45:23 

In reply to Tryangle

Jerry Jones agrees with Trump that the playing of the anthem is not the time to protest.

I agree with him on that.

Still the President used very nasty words and divisive language to make his point.

archangel 2017-09-25 10:12:12 

Jerry Jones says any man or woman who protest, will be fired instantly.

RemainsUnknown 2017-09-25 10:24:15 

In reply to Devin

Apparently the Pittsburgh Steelers didn't come out for the National Anthem.
Almost all of them...

Alejandro Villanueva is the only Steelers player to come out for anthem

A former Army Ranger, Villanueva was the only Steeler to break from the team's orders and come out of the tunnel Sunday in Chicago to stand for "The Star-Spangled Banner."_cbssport

So let me get this straight.

If players decide not to stand or stay back in the locker room while the anthem is playing.... isn't that THEIR choice?

As a player also, why can't Alejandro Villanueva do what he chooses to do as well?

For Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin, being “respectful of our football team” trumped the right of Steelers offensive tackle Alejandro Villanueva to show respect for the national anthem.
I disagree!!!

RemainsUnknown 2017-09-25 10:25:22 

In reply to archangel

Jerry Jones says any man or woman who protest, will be fired instantly.
And just like the players who decide to stand up for their right (or rather sit down, more appropriately), isn't that Jerry's right to do what he feels right for his team and his country, as well?

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 10:27:27 

In reply to RemainsUnknown

A fcuking 5 time draft dodger is lecturing others about respect for the Murican flag? lol

Runs 2017-09-25 10:30:44 

In reply to SnoopDog

The hubris and hypocrisy lol

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 10:31:53 

In reply to Runs

Dodging the draft 5 times was his CHOICE. lol

Tryangle 2017-09-25 10:35:06 

In reply to nitro

Yes, so it remains to be seen what happens with the Cowboys staff.

Most NFL owners, including Robert Kraft who's donated huge sums to Trump, took the sides of the players here.

Would Jerry Jones really fire the likes of Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott or Dez Bryant if they took a knee in support of their NFL brethren?

What's a bit odd here is that Trump interpreted the players locking arms as a sign of respect for the anthem etc, instead of being in solidarity with the players who were kneeling as their silent protest on injustice.

Regarding the Steelers and Villanueva, it's safe to assume that Villanueva lobbied the HC to let him go on field to listen to the anthem, and the HC allowed him to do so. No harm, no foul.

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 10:47:24 

In reply to Tryangle

What's a bit odd here is that Trump interpreted the players locking arms as a sign of respect for the anthem etc, instead of being in solidarity with the players who were kneeling as their silent protest on injustice.

Nothing odd about this. The man is a buffoon.

RemainsUnknown 2017-09-25 10:55:56 

In reply to Tryangle

Regarding the Steelers and Villanueva, it's safe to assume that Villanueva lobbied the HC to let him go on field to listen to the anthem, and the HC allowed him to do so. No harm, no foul.
Not my understanding. He was suppose to stay in the tunnel or the locker room with his teammates and he DID NOT.

RemainsUnknown 2017-09-25 10:57:06 

In reply to SnoopDog

A fcuking 5 time draft dodger is lecturing others about respect for the Murican flag? lol
He probably finally saw the 'light at the end of the tunnel.' lol

RemainsUnknown 2017-09-25 11:02:03 

In reply to SnoopDog

The man is a buffoon.
A buffoon, yes, but a rich buffoon. he must be the first smart-buffoon. The man must be definition of what an oxymoron is. Now that's hilarious.

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 11:08:43 

but a rich buffoon.

Purportedly a rich buffoon. Let's see those tax returns!

He's in debt to the bank of China to the tune of $600 million. That's public.

What we don't know is how much he's in debt to his Russian lenders.

Fun fact: No bank in Murica is willing to lend the President of the fcuking country (and alleged rich buffoon) any money. big grin

Tryangle 2017-09-25 11:12:14 

Yes, you are correct. Apparently the Steelers were caught off guard, so apologies.

But this is good reading from the man himself.

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 11:12:40 

He probably finally saw the 'light at the end of the tunnel.'

Yeah, it was a Russian whore who just drank a gallon of water standing at the end of that tunnel. lol

RemainsUnknown 2017-09-25 11:15:48 

In reply to SnoopDog

but a rich buffoon.

Purportedly a rich buffoon. Let's see those tax returns!

He's in debt to the bank of China to the tune of $600 million. That's public.

What we don't know is how much he's in debt to his Russian lenders.

Fun fact: No bank in Murica is willing to lend the President of the fcuking country (and alleged rich buffoon) any money. big grin
Yet the poor buffoon donated a cool million dollar to the flood victims of Hurricane Harvey. FACT!

Runs 2017-09-25 11:17:40 

D Earnhardt jr bucked the Nascar owner's warning let's see the outcome

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 11:19:51 

Yet the poor buffoon donated a cool million dollar to the flood victims of Hurricane Harvey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! lol

You actually believe that guy donated $1 million to the victims of that hurricane?

Where's the tax receipt for the donation? lol

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 11:22:45 

In reply to Runs

He's White. The PussyGrabber-in-Chief won't call for his firing. big grin

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 11:24:33 

In reply to Runs

Meanwhile, the people of Puerto Rico are without food, water, and electicity.

But their President has more pressing problems to deal with: NFL and people's choice to kneel or stand during the anthem.

RemainsUnknown 2017-09-25 11:25:02 

In reply to SnoopDog

Yeah, it was a Russian whore who just drank a gallon of water standing at the end of that tunnel. lol
Don't be so quick to discount the Russian whores. You need to get acquainted. Perhaps you'll relieve some of that stress and animosity you have pent up. lol

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 11:27:01 

Don't be so quick to discount the Russian whores. You need to get acquainted. Perhaps you'll relieve some of that stress and animosity you have pent up.

I have my Trini women Bro. big grin

I'll leave the Russian hos to your PussyGrabbing president. lol

RemainsUnknown 2017-09-25 11:28:01 

In reply to SnoopDog

He's White. The PussyGrabber-in-Chief won't call for his firing. big grin
And if he does, then what? You fellas are something else....

RemainsUnknown 2017-09-25 11:28:49 

In reply to SnoopDog

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! lol

You actually believe that guy donated $1 million to the victims of that hurricane?

Where's the tax receipt for the donation? lol
WEAK response.

Runs 2017-09-25 11:30:19 

In reply to SnoopDog

Dog whistle to his base, divert attention from the more immediate problems and push through silently. Rule by chaos, that was the way he managed his businesses. Its all classical T tactics.

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 11:30:32 

WEAK response.

Because the donation and the tax receipt don't exist ya dotard. lol

Never go full dotard Bro. lol

Tryangle 2017-09-25 11:33:06 

What becomes the end game then, if this divide continues?

Do the NFL and NBA become products supported wholly by ethnic minorities and "liberals", while NASCAR (and any startup gridiron leagues) become supported wholly by "conservatives", and each side basically boycotts the other?

Will the President get the DoD to void their NFL contract?

Runs 2017-09-25 11:34:50 

You saw the tax receipts? I know for a fact at some churches when they do public pledges many people raise their hands and promise big donations never to honor. Why do these individuals do such? It is for the immediate gratification of their super inflated egos. The looks of awe and gasps of " how wonderful" may god bless him.
Some human beings are truly fcuked up, I have a feeling natural selection might not weed them out. May the most high help. lol

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 11:35:05 

In reply to Runs

Dog whistle to his base

You guys can thank Reagan for that base. He gutted the education system back in the 80's.

Now most Muricans think Central America means Kansas. lol

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 11:38:58 

In reply to Tryangle

What becomes the end game then, if this divide continues?

Do the NFL and NBA become products supported wholly by ethnic minorities and "liberals", while NASCAR (and any startup gridiron leagues) become supported wholly by "conservatives", and each side basically boycotts the other?

Will the President get the DoD to void their NFL contract?

Here's an idea. Stop playing the fcuking anthem at ball games.

These are private franchises playing domestic sport. No need for the anthem at every friggin game. If the games were international then I could understand the need for the anthem.

But as it is, there is no need for it.

bravos 2017-09-25 11:41:29 

In reply to nitro

You mean the man is just being himself.. smile

RemainsUnknown 2017-09-25 11:48:05 

In reply to SnoopDog & Runs

Me nah hable with ayuh two. lol

I agree Trump is a buffoon & a dotard [for the most part], but I also try to remain impartial. Not always one-sided before i know the facts, regardless of what I believe in or want to believe.

I saw a segment on 60-minutes last night where Oprah had a panel of about 10-15 people.

Some that opposed Trump and others who agreed with him.

What I gathered is that while people are on the opposite ends, they HAVE to listen to the other side.

The minute one disagrees with the other and start lashing out without really listening and trying to find out WHY the other thinks that way... people are gonna remain in their corners and strengthen their beliefs even more strongly .

Some even said they voted for Hillary BECAUSE they hated Trump. They didn't want to vote for Hillary, or like her policies, but they hated Trump and vice versa voted the same way too. That's effed up. But that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Runs 2017-09-25 11:52:33 

It is not hard to see his faults and make a subjective and objective assessment. He is divisive and ruling only as per his base, he is not seeing himself as the Pressy of the entire nation. cool

bravos 2017-09-25 12:01:58 

In reply to Runs

Bingo and it's glaring!! Good wholesome American sportsmen are SOB's but not American fascists..thump know's who he's president of and they know too..

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 12:07:35 

In reply to bravos

Good wholesome American sportsmen are SOB's but not American fascists.

The Nazi's are "fine people". lol

bravos 2017-09-25 12:24:21 

In reply to SnoopDog

Is this shit real?

I think I'll summon a preferred deity and look in my cup of hot chocolate with whip cream for a sign. lol

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 12:44:19 

In reply to bravos

Is this shit real?

Murica Bro. lol

The fcuking Nazis were carrying Confederate flags in Charlottesville but they were deemed by the PussyGrabber-in-Chief as "fine people" and not in any way disrespecting the Murican flag.

NFL players silently and peacefully protest the injustices of police brutality, and racial inequality, and they are deemed "sons a bitches" who don't respect the flag.

bravos 2017-09-25 12:47:31 

In reply to SnoopDog

Worse than a Gotham City movie script..

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 12:52:19 

In reply to bravos

Worse than a Gotham City movie script..

Holy agreeable Batman!! lol

bravos 2017-09-25 12:55:43 

In reply to SnoopDog

"WHAP SLAP"!!! lol lol lol lol lol

SnoopDog 2017-09-25 12:58:34 

In reply to bravos

Can we just get back to the days when the Murican president didn't mind if someone took a knee? lol

bravos 2017-09-25 13:23:22 

In reply to SnoopDog

So much material out there! lol