HEADLINE: No money, No cricket!!!

link POINT Joined: Jan 2, 2003
9/27/17 7:58:27 AM 
In reply to CaribbeanCricket.com

For some years in this Forum I have stated the fact that the Big Idiots in the WICBC/CWI , refused to understand that If Our Players are not properly prepared , they obviously will not be
as competitive as their Opponents .

Frankly , this means that when our Players are not competitive , the General Public aint going to go through the Turnstiles in droves .

This freaking fact has been lost on the WICBC/CWI , and its Minions in the Media . I get the impression , that all the people in the WICBC/CWI
care about is getting their money from the ICC , nothing else matters .

Despite its colossal shortcomings , many in this Forum and certainly in the Media relish being the Boot Lickers of the Worst International Cricket Board in the Commonwealth .

In this Forum I have repeatedly stated that to make money & get large sums of TV Money requires that Our Players & Teams are fully competitive in the International Cricket Arena .

That fact however does not trouble
the people in the WICBC/CWI . All these Suckers care about is getting their ICC Money .

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink