This is why the US is officially more dangerous

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  next 
link bravos Joined: Oct 14, 2009
10/3/17 9:22:39 AM 
In reply to nick2020

Mr Nick again you walk into a wall face first,ask the UN why the US is more dangerous than Bim although Bim has a higher per capita rate...they will give you the answers...

Have a great day Nick and if you in the US be careful ok caus you never know where they'll strike,at the movies,work,school,mall,restaurant etc,at least where I'm from if I avoid certain places at certain times I should be ok.

link Kay Joined: Feb 1, 2015
10/3/17 10:38:17 AM 
In reply to nick2020
Honestly how can you back up that statement that the US is more dangerous? Because you see terrorism on the TV? If you reject statistical analysis then don't you have to provide a replacement?

What exactly is your scientific replacement?

Good luck with dat...... smile

link Chrissy Joined: Nov 14, 2002
10/3/17 10:43:18 AM 
In reply to bravos

Yep

10/3/17 10:48:49 AM 
In reply to Kay

You people mad yes,although I have believed this and said this many times before,the UN has confirmed it officially ,you guys are soft heads..

Good luck with dat...... smile

Really now?

The joke's on you..

10/3/17 10:52:26 AM 
In reply to Chrissy

Let the slaves believe that massa better than them,in T&T we know exactly who's gonna get killed and the 'reasons',in the US it can be anyone,and it can be administered by same.

Massa done say it officially a few months ago but they attacking me,lol poor little obedient ones being actually disobedient now and they ain even know..oh oh dey tooo sweeet and innocent..oooooh gossssh dey sweeeet eh..

10/3/17 10:54:32 AM 
And so boxed in they are that 90% of our crimes over the last decade or more have been a direct result of the US.

Lemme guess allyuh gonna ask how? Well work it out if you don't know. Ah fed up play wit allyuh,ah not playin no more,I done..

10/3/17 11:03:23 AM 
Know your posters before you make yourself look stupid.

MURDEROUS T&T Bravos certainly ain't gonna put T&T on the line jess so...time to look beyond allyuh own nose .

Gimme gangsters killing each other all day in shit holes over that any day..even the odd hit is more palatable ..

No one's safe in the US nowhere...(double negative I know).

link nick2020 Joined: Jul 2, 2012
10/3/17 12:15:55 PM 
In reply to bravos

You are asking me to do something neither of us can do in asking the UN. You have a phone number?

Bravos this is completely insular and irrational. We are only here because people capita puts TnT in a bad light.

For the record though you have not presented a stat that is a better measure of murder rate besides per capita. What is anyone supposed to do?

link Courtesy Joined: Apr 16, 2009
10/3/17 12:39:17 PM 
In reply to nick2020

lol lol lol

You will have to use a crane to pull out that specific UN Report on Dangerous Countries he is quoting ad nauseam.

The per capita methodology is a statistical tool used for comparative analysis across countries.

He clearly does not understand what per capita entails...don't waste your time mate...you cannot get them duncier than that.

Quite frankly, I have never meet such a dumb TT national and I have worked with many of them internationally.

His nonsensical post above regarding "murders on one Mexican bridge" tells it all.

And this thread is just an attempt to justify the ignorance he expressed here many moons ago.

In the meantime, the USA will continue using these reports to issue its travel advisories for our countries when we engage in our killing frenzies across the region.

And Tits who can afford are fleeing TNT in droves to shelter in the US of A because of de TITS runaway crime.

link black Joined: Feb 28, 2004
10/3/17 12:43:12 PM 
In reply to bravos

I don't think you understand how stats work, this one incident does not put a lot of people at risk, (incidents like this) the only risk is the uncertainty of not knowing who is going to get hit next.

These events don't happen everyday and they usually don't leave that many casualties.

So, your chances of getting caught up in one is pretty small.

10/3/17 12:55:22 PM 
In reply to black

Padna of course I do,the point is stats don't tell the whole story!

I can guarantee you that no Caribbean retired accountant doing what that man did,no matter how much scum killing each other in the dugouts..

10/3/17 1:00:27 PM 
In reply to Courtesy

His nonsensical post above regarding "murders on one Mexican bridge" tells it all

It was bodies displayed on a Mexican bridge.

Say whatever you want both T&T and Jamaica are rated higher than the US.

This isn't about per-capita,this is about the likelihood, of getting mass killed in a music concert,not the likelihood of getting killed in a known hotspot.

At least the UN has recognized this.

10/3/17 1:03:29 PM 
This is the thread where the dumb post was posted:

Caribbean countries among most violent countries

problemjay 11/27/14 8:10:58 PM

A UN study among countries worldwide where the most homicides occur.

The rankings are categorised as number of murders per 100,000 people :

- Honduras, 90.4

- Venezuela, 53.7

- Belize, 44.7

- El Salvador, 41.2

- Guatemala, 39.9

- Jamaica, 39.3

- Swaziland, 33.8

- St Kitts and Nevis, 33.6

- South Africa, 31.0

- Colombia, 30.8

- The Bahamas, 29.8

- Trinidad and Tobago, 28.3

Bravos, don't bother responding to my posts...you are too fucking dumb.

10/3/17 1:08:54 PM 
You all wasting your time,this thread isn't about per capita,it's about recognition that despite per capita many countries are proving to be more randomly dangerous to decent law abiding people going about their day to day activities ,than others.

In other words I am safer in a Caribbean concert or movie or mall than I am in the US,and so are my kids in school.

Any simpleton can surmise that Caribbean countries have higher per capita murder rates,but only a true idiot cannot see the different dynamics at play.

In other words if you want to get shot in T&T I can tell you exactly what to do and where to go,thing is in the US we don't have that luxury,your accountant can be your killer.

Per capita my left bollock,simple apple and orange averages.

10/3/17 1:09:40 PM 
In reply to bravos

Even ISIS attacks don't put that many people at risk. They project fear, that's why they call it "terrorism".

10/3/17 1:12:06 PM 
In reply to Courtesy

your are an asshole this thread isn't about per capita ...you lost this one..

This thread is despite your apple and oranges arithmetic the entire Caribbean is safer than the US.

My kids are safer in school here than any part of the US. My kids are safer at the movies here than any part of Hollywood,we are safer at teh most ratchet Dancehall concert here in the Caribbean than a good ole country and western concert in the USA.

The UN index says so,thing is I knew that all the time,man you're really a lil sorf head..

10/3/17 1:13:28 PM 
From pure concentrated TNT orange juice to watery dilution of TNT Orange juice. This is a drink (thread) for dumbasses who are prepared to drink the dilution in gulps.

The thread title is as misleading as the author.

lol lol lol

10/3/17 1:14:42 PM 
In reply to bravos

It was bodies displayed on a Mexican bridge.

Remember, these people are high risk because they put themselves at risk. It doesn't not matter if some of these killings go uncounted, the average citizen will not face those risks.

10/3/17 1:14:58 PM 
In reply to Courtesy

That's per capita murder rankings you little appendage. Who mostly getting killed exactly ?

The fucking irony is that they getting killed to satisfy teh US drug lust and by US supplied guns and ammo.

Your'e becoming a mild irritant now..

10/3/17 1:17:07 PM 
In reply to black

Remember, these people are high risk because they put themselves at risk. It doesn't not matter if some of these killings go uncounted, the average citizen will not face those risks.

Although the disingenuous discourtesy wouldn't tell you that Mexican thing was to make another point BTW,anyway.....

MY FACTING POINT EXACTLY!!!!!!

But the fucking average person in the USA can get gun down in a country music concert IN Las Vegas!! Or the mall or movies!! get it?

If this don't jolt you guys nothing will,oh well...

10/3/17 1:18:38 PM 
bravos 11/27/14 9:45:43 PM
That's the prob with you pseudo intellects,you deal in numbers and not reality.

20 + murders castigating st kitts to a top murderous country in the world,but tens of thousands in Mexico and they not even on the list..if you can't see a flaw there then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you..it's the most sold bridge in the world ,so it's only right that you buy it.

10/3/17 1:21:34 PM 
The dumb ass cannot even see that even in this thread, you cannot take an isolated incident as representative of the whole (you cannot apply it wholesale to the USA)...it will be highly skewed. No intelligent person does this shit.

Anyway...enough of this bullshit.

10/3/17 1:23:19 PM 
In reply to Courtesy

Yes and my point was there are only twenty something bloody days and over 330 peaceful days in St.Kitts,no matter the per capita simple averages rate. I will take my chances in St.Kitts any day.

Per capita is well embedded in your posterior...doh worry ah go pry it out with a 100 foot pickax.

10/3/17 1:25:49 PM 
In reply to Courtesy

Idiot the UN says the US is more dangerous than Jamaica and T&T despite per capita murder rate..

In the USA anyone is fair game,even your kid at school,now that's scary,in T&T all I have to tell them is stay way from the likes of Courtesy and dey good to go..

10/3/17 1:28:07 PM 
In reply to bravos

Although the disingenuous discourtesy wouldn't tell you that Mexican thing was to make another point,well that's MY FACTING POINTTTTTTTTTTTT EXACTLY!!!

All I'm saying is, the stats will remain pretty accurate.

But the fucking average person in the USA can get gun down in a country music concert IN Las Vegas!! Or the mall or movies!! get it?

Think big! It's still just a tiny percentage.

Again, it's only spreading fear, the vast majority of people will not get caught up in this.

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  next