What is the meaning of terrorism?

Pages: previous  1  2  3 
link bravos Joined: Oct 14, 2009
10/3/17 10:05:39 PM 
In reply to JahJah

Doh study dem,dey hata write a whole new political dictionary for them.. smile

link gvenkat Joined: Apr 7, 2003
10/3/17 10:15:47 PM 
Why does it matter if its called terrorism or not? You skunts need to discuss the bigger issue at hand

10/3/17 10:21:33 PM 
In reply to gvenkat

A Hindu terrorist loose on the message board!? smile

link Dan_De_Lyan Joined: Jun 3, 2008
10/3/17 11:16:13 PM 
In reply to gvenkat

Terror is brown....virgine for you

mental issues is white....no virgine for you

link Jabari18 Joined: Feb 28, 2011
10/4/17 5:41:11 AM 
In reply to gvenkat

You really don’t understand the issue. It is the same issue that leads to unarmed black men getting killed by police, Latinos being illegally stopped and detained, and people that look like you being abused by John public

It is why football players are sons of bitches and tiki torch carrying white supremacists are fine people

link Emir Joined: Aug 9, 2014
10/4/17 7:33:16 AM 
In reply to Jabari18

Jabs, he won't get it, I offer this:

He comes from a culture that religiously accepts oppression as a normal way of life- he received it from the "higher caste" above him and he dished it out to others from the few "lower caste" below him.

10/4/17 8:03:48 AM 
In reply to Emir

I will not draw the conclusion on his religion (I know you crafted the sentence to be able to say you are not saying his religion) because the Hindus that I know and grew up with and those in my family do not subscribe to that class structure.

10/4/17 9:06:02 AM 
In reply to CITYBOY

Hola...it dont matter..whether it is muslim/christian/black/brown/white/dougla/claphand churchgoer or whatever...Cain killed Abel..was he the first or second sperm?..man is designed to kill....it will never stop...that's just the way it is.

As long as we keep following religious books with such devious teachings killing will always be an option. Maybe if they wrote the story differently killing wouldn't even be a thought.

The primal instinct of killing continues to be a main feature of the bible,like I said before as a kid my first encounter with violence and realization that it was a valid option was at Sunday School. Picture a world indoctrinated by Confucius or Plato instead of books of barbarism genocide and fragmentation.

Humans have far progressed beyond such books but they remain a monkey on the back of real human progress.

10/4/17 10:03:04 AM 
In reply to bravos

Actually the fight for wealth and resources will always continue. The charge now isn’t “for god” it is “for freedom”. When trump and Kim destroy the world it wouldn’t be for religion. It will be because humans are an evil virus in this beautiful planet.

Think about the current lack of resources to feed the globe. Now think about 50 years in the future at our current rate of expansion and use of resources. Why do you think people will be killing each other then.

10/4/17 7:41:47 PM 
In reply to Jabari18

Think about the current lack of resources to feed the globe.

I am assuming you are referring to a "shortage of food." if so, know there are no food shortage in this world, the world has more food the we ever had. The problem is of of uneven distribution of food which causes hunger in some parts of the world and too much food in other parts of the world which lead to wastage.

10/4/17 7:58:08 PM 
In reply to Emir

Whether the scarcity is due to distribution or not there is the scarcity.

10/5/17 8:08:54 AM 
In reply to Jabari18

No Sir, its not scarcity, it is uneven distribution- it cannot be scarcity because we have more than enough food to feed the whole of humanity, the reason why so many go hungry is certain places is because of uneven and or inequitable distribution of the global food network- the reasons for this is a different topic.

10/5/17 5:48:07 PM 
In reply to Emir

Not really sir. What you think happens when resources are severely inequitably distributed? What happens when the have nots want to get from the haves. And even worse when the haves are greedy. Also note the regions of the world with the fastest population growth and the resources available to them. And also note the effect of climate change on global food production

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3