The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

How about a happy Friday?

black 2017-10-06 08:45:55 

The past few months have been nothing but back to back disasters, do you have a good story to share?

Are you expecting a child or grandchild?

Purchased a new car lately?

Planning your fourth wedding?

Just received a shipment of blue pills?

Tell me something good lol

SirGarny 2017-10-06 09:15:52 

In reply to black

Headed to Miami this weekend.... Carnival, wife's netball tournament, visiting my dad...positive vibes all around!

Now..about those blue pills

wink wink big grin

black 2017-10-06 09:19:19 

In reply to SirGarny

Very nice, blue pill and all. lol lol lol

bravos 2017-10-06 09:35:07 

In reply to black

My left bullock is the same size as my right. smile

bravos 2017-10-06 09:37:44 

Oh Allyuh doh take de whole pill,only a lil piece,should get 3 from one...and only for outside action as a fail safe,shouldn't need that at home...

You don't wan to become dependent...

sgtdjones 2017-10-06 09:39:12 

Long weekend in Canada

Thanksgiving weekend

I am nomadic again as I move to the East Coast of Canada for 3 months.

cool cool cool

black 2017-10-06 09:40:03 

In reply to bravos

Good news! I think it's safe to say no one is messing around back there. lol

bravos 2017-10-06 09:47:23 

In reply to black

lol lol lol

black 2017-10-06 09:53:33 

In reply to sgtdjones

Good deal!!! And not to mention the good work you are doing on the hurricane front.

black 2017-10-06 10:01:07 

In reply to bravos

Oh Allyuh doh take de whole pill,only a lil piece,should get 3 from one...and only for outside action as a fail safe,shouldn't need that at home

Yuh sound like an expert. lol

SirGarny 2017-10-06 10:06:03 

In reply to black

Oh Allyuh doh take de whole pill,only a lil piece,should get 3 from one

Serioussly...that true? Irish moss not cutting it any more? wink cry sad

black 2017-10-06 10:54:01 

In reply to bravos

I have taken it, not out of necessity but curiosity, don't see a big deal. I guess I was good to begin with. lol

steveo 2017-10-06 10:55:29 

In reply to bravos

Oh Allyuh doh take de whole pill,only a lil piece,should get 3 from one...and only for outside action as a fail safe,shouldn't need that at home...

You don't wan to become dependent...

Valid info

steveo 2017-10-06 10:56:15 

In reply to black

I have taken it, not out of necessity but curiosity, don't see a big deal. I guess I was good to begin with

Or.......or a larger dosage

pelon 2017-10-06 12:49:53 

I have taken it, not out of necessity but curiosity, don't see a big deal.

Black, you crack me up.
lol lol lol lol

So much here for Sigmund Freud to work with:
[let us IMAGINE the conversion between poster Black and Freud]

"I have taken it"
- Hmmm, yes I see. I see...

"not out of necessity but curiosity"
- Interesting. Tell me - long pause for psychological impact, as Freud picks up his smoking pipe - Do you feel a need to defend your yourself or is "curiosity" a thinly veiled attempt at masking insecurity and issues of inadequacy. (Long puff of smoke blown in patients face)

don't see a big deal
- Ah-ha, Juz az I thought - bellows Freud in the thick Austrian accent. It iz my informed assessment, that SIZE.... not zis foolishness of curiosity... is at the root (pardon zee obvious pun) of zee problem. Zat you cannot and have never seen zee BIG deal has arrived you at a place where your curiosity has met necessity to compensation for your inadequacy.

Out of sympathy I vill not charge you zis time

[Yuh asked for it man, have a laugh]

lol lol lol lol lol

black 2017-10-06 13:06:54 

In reply to pelon

Yuh killing meh dude. lol lol lol

It's the truth. lol

bravos 2017-10-06 13:26:51 

In reply to black

The kinda schedules I maintained I needed the insurance...some days 2-3-4 and then when I got home I had to go again and trust me home is natural blue pill,I only have to pass near or think about her and its full on where you can do a horizontal ballet dance..now imagine the additional tail end of the failsafe,and sometime it kick in late lol..so home was always the winner .

Sometimes different things give u different vibes and sometimes you fire better than others and there was no room for failure with those small windows of opportunity where you have to report home after .. razz

bravos 2017-10-06 13:28:29 

In reply to steveo

You know your stuff.

bravos 2017-10-06 13:30:24 

In reply to black

Hard or soft you will know when that kick in..is a different animal with a harder bite.. smile

Maybe you got a dud or took something else that countered it .

bravos 2017-10-06 13:35:29 

In reply to SirGarny

Nah man I explained above..wifey only used to get an inadvertent tail end..and the look is like "you fuppin like long time" and then she and all start going in higher gears...a total win win!!

smile smile

steveo 2017-10-06 13:37:46 

In reply to bravos

You know your stuff.

No sir, I must bow to your mastery.

bravos 2017-10-06 13:45:45 

In reply to steveo

I always speak the truth about my experiences on a subject,can't do it any other way..no sense in living like that,it would be like a cartoon and we all know how a cartoon poster sounds..

What may be normal for a guy like me in T&T may be totally out of this world for a guy elsewhere, fact is we had some of the hottest girls lining up in our circles,including professionals,young and budding lawyers mostly local with foreign in the mix at times, etc and they wanted to have fun and we delivered it and they were very grateful..many a fore day morning we ended up by Hyatt Hilton,mayaro,maracas and even by ze Prince!!

twisted twisted twisted

black 2017-10-06 13:51:17 

In reply to bravos

Hard or soft you will know when that kick in..is a different animal with a harder bite..

Maybe you got a dud or took something else that countered it

Maybe so. lol

Either way, it was not a problem. lol

bravos 2017-10-06 14:01:33 

In reply to black

Why you so defensive pal..Whe pelon !?

Lol j/k.. big grin

bravos 2017-10-06 14:02:53 

People I was never married OK and didn't because I wasn't prepared to make vows that I couldn't keep..like many of my friends...(frigging all actually!!)

black 2017-10-06 17:19:46 

In reply to bravos

I'm not hating, must be nice. lol

CITYBOY 2017-10-06 19:21:47 

Hola...all you better cut it,mince it ,mash it or whatever...cause if that thing get stuck in your throat you will walk around with a stiff neck for the rest of your life.
Adios
CB

CITYBOY 2017-10-06 19:25:37 

In reply to sgtdjones

Hola...East Coast???you in big trouble.....dem ladies gon drink you under the table....lift you wid one hand and pelt you to the ground if you misbehave...the nicest people are from the east coast..you might have a difficult time fitting in if you have attitude..
East coasters are my people.....outsiders beware,
Adios
CB

ProWI 2017-10-07 01:04:32 

In reply to black

My birthday was Thursday, this weekend is Thanksgiving , my son and wife arranged for a house to accommodate the clan ( nine of of us ) to spend the weekend in Mont Tremblant. This is my first night and I am loving it.

black 2017-10-07 07:20:20 

In reply to ProWI

Family is what it's all about.

bravos 2017-10-07 10:45:55 

In reply to black

Family is what it's all about.

Yep and that's what i'm all about!! cool

Make no mistake..