The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Winning a contest

nick2020 2017-10-12 12:49:51 

Pinocchio, Snow White, and Superman are out for a stroll in town one day.
As they walk, they come across a sign: "Beauty contest for the most beautiful woman in the world.
"I’m entering" said Snow White.
After half an hour she comes out and they ask her, "Well, how'd ya do?"
" First Place ," said Snow White.

They continue walking and they see a sign: "Contest for the strongest man in the world."
"I'm entering," says Superman.
After half an hour he returns and they ask him, "Well, how'd ya do?"
" First Place ," said Superman.

They continue walking when they see a sign: "Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?"
Pinocchio says "this is mine."
Half an hour later, he returns with tears in his eyes.
"What happened?" they asked.

Pinocchio asks "Who the hell is Donald Trump?"

Khaga 2017-10-12 13:22:22 

Funny..

There was never a single Obama joke on this site..

SnoopDog 2017-10-12 13:33:31 

In reply to Khaga

There was never a single Obama joke on this site..

What are you droning on about Bro? lol

Khaga 2017-10-12 13:35:08 

In reply to SnoopDog

BLM (Barrack's Loyal Minions) on this site would have slaughtered anybody.. lol

powen001 2017-10-12 14:36:02 

In reply to Khaga

the challenge with OBama jokes is that they could ONLY be RACISTS ones as he was, as far as politicians go..squeeky clean.

how you like them apples?

SnoopDog 2017-10-12 14:39:56 

In reply to powen001

as far as politicians go..squeeky clean.

The day he departed the Oval office was a tough one for all and sundry Bro. cry

Khaga 2017-10-12 14:52:30 

In reply to powen001

Politician? Clean? my Ass! You lot are so emotional about him that you didn't entertain a single joke on him in his 8 year reign..

nitro 2017-10-12 14:54:37 

In reply to powen001

Squeaky clean?

That is the joke of the century.

powen001 2017-10-12 15:02:40 

In reply to Khaga

emotional?

I aint mrican...lol.

compare his character next to most of his predecessors...

emotional what?

big grin

nitro 2017-10-12 15:03:25 

In reply to powen001

State Department email scandal

Operation Fast and Furious.

IRS abuses. Mr. Obama’s Internal Revenue Service did something Richard Nixon only dreamed of doing: It successfully targeted political opponents.

Benghazi. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others were killed in the attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya. With less than two months to go before the 2012 election, the State Department falsely claimed the attack was not a terrorist attack but a reaction to an anti-Muslim film.

Hacking. Mr. Obama presided over the biggest data breach in the federal government’s history, at the Office of Personnel Management. The hack exposed the personnel files of millions of federal employees and may end up being used for everything from identity theft to blackmail and espionage.

Veterans Affairs. At least 40 U.S. veterans died waiting for appointments at a Phoenix VA facility, many of whom had been on a secret waiting list—part of an effort to conceal that between 1,400 and 1,600 veterans were forced to wait months for appointments.

Larr Pullo 2017-10-12 15:06:53 

In reply to Khaga

Not a whiff of scandal for the eight years in office and since. Any hate is because he's black. Great incompetence has been excused away under other administrations. Believe me, I work with many like you.

black 2017-10-12 15:35:42 

In reply to nick2020

Funny. lol

I think Trump would take the pussy grabbing contest as well.

powen001 2017-10-12 15:58:33 

In reply to nitro

While your credibility is very...lets say wishy washy with me...

I will say this...

What part of anything you posed above has to do with Obamas Character that would have made him easy fodder for comedians?

the most they could do was imitate his drawn out mental pauses as he spoke...that was about it.

He wasnt stupid like Bush..and now even the cant help but lie at least four times a day Trump...has no moral compass at all etc etc etc...easy fodder for comedians man

please to wheel and come again ...

Tryangle 2017-10-12 16:20:56 

The only non-racially charged jokes that I've heard about Obama are related to his smoking (weed), his ears, or his basketball (lack of) prowess. Oh and his skill in picking his Final Four teams.

Everything else is an attack on his heritage, or his wife's appearances (which go to both race and sex).

If it's about Democrats v Republicans, well, both the Bushes and both the Clintons have been ripe comedy fodder over the years.

nick2020 2017-10-12 19:38:06 

In reply to Khaga

Trump was not in the title.

So no one came in the thread knowing it was a Trump joke.

wink

openning 2017-10-12 19:52:20 

In reply to powen001

Bro, I saw through the Donald during the convention, when he attacked a captured American, and to say he don't like people that was captured.
I said to my wife, this man is a Used Car Salesman, tell people what ever they want to hear.
This man cares about himself, it is up to the people if he survive his term
He will be able to sell Nitro, an out door skating rink in any of the Islands, he is just a follower of the Don.