The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

So who is getting arrested today?

black 2017-10-29 10:10:18 

Any guess on who is Mueller's first target of the investigation?

bravos 2017-10-29 10:15:30 

In reply to black

Manafort then maybe Kushner..

Life would never be the same in 5th Avenue..

Ivanka would need some support.. twisted

camos 2017-10-29 10:40:59 

In reply to bravos

Flyn

bravos 2017-10-29 11:14:31 

In reply to camos

Yes boi dan,I fughet he oui!! So many criminals!! lol

black 2017-10-29 11:19:39 

In reply to bravos

I think Manafort is first on the list, he was already given notice. lol

bravos 2017-10-29 11:22:43 

In reply to black

A fucking soap opera of epic proportions! lol lol

black 2017-10-29 11:25:28 

In reply to bravos

A fucking soap opera of epic proportions!

General Hospital!!!

Can't wait for Dr Trump's turn under questioning. lol

bravos 2017-10-29 11:32:43 

In reply to black

The facter will answer questions with questions!!

I can just see him now,"should I have" "would you have"!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

nitro 2017-10-29 11:34:51 

In reply to black

I see you are getting excited. The charges are for failure to file foreign agent filings. Nothing to harm the presidency of Donald Trump.

On the other hand Clinton and Democrats are in big trouble. Mueller has started looking into their illegal activities including possible bribery fro guess who? RUSSIA!

ProWI 2017-10-29 11:42:41 

In reply to black

I say Nitro. He has either been lying or raising false flags throughout this whole episode.

black 2017-10-29 11:49:32 

In reply to nitro

I see you are getting excited. The charges are for failure to file foreign agent filings. Nothing to harm the presidency of Donald Trump

That is what experienced prosecutors do, they go after people on other charges, in order to get to their objectives.

On the other hand Clinton and Democrats are in big trouble. Mueller has started looking into their illegal activities including possible bribery fro guess who? RUSSIA!

Total bullshit.

nitro 2017-10-29 11:54:45 

In reply to black

Bye bye Mueller! As longs as Republicans back the President, Trump can now fire him!

Foxnews reports:

This week’s bombshell that a controversial anti-Trump dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign has Republicans asking to what extent the FBI – which received some of the findings and briefly agreed to pay the same researcher to gather intelligence on Trump and Russia – used the politically connected material.

Hill investigators also are looking into a Russian firm’s uranium deal that was approved by the Obama administration in 2010 despite reports that the FBI – then led by Mueller – had evidence of bribery involving a subsidiary of that firm.

Critics question whether Mueller’s own ties to the bureau as well as fired FBI director James Comey now render him compromised as he investigates allegations of Russian meddling and collusion with Trump officials in the 2016 race.

TheTrail 2017-10-29 13:37:20 

In reply to bravos

In reply to black

Manafort then maybe Kushner..

Life would never be the same in 5th Avenue..

Ivankawould need some support..

If it's Kushner, She would have no problem getting some stiff support.

The way Donald is behaving today - my bet it will be Trump Jr.

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-10-29 13:56:09 

In reply to TheTrail

A casket carries a stiff u know big grin

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-10-29 13:56:09 

In reply to TheTrail

A casket carries a stiff u know big grin

bravos 2017-10-29 13:59:08 

In reply to TheTrail

Lol so many possible angles and twists..but I'm all for her getting the stiff support,I'm certain many members of the black 1% community would be readily available to assist in that regard,and I know Kanye is already a friend of the family and very experienced in delivering such stiff support to other upstanding members of the white female elite,go Kanye it's yuh birthday!!. twisted smile

birdseye 2017-10-29 14:05:28 

In reply to bravos

Yes boi dan,I fughet he oui!! So many criminals!!
you saying Trump running a criminal enterprise? Mnnnn

Oilah 2017-10-29 14:24:24 

Michael 'Lock her up' Flynn

bravos 2017-10-29 17:08:04 

In reply to birdseye

Long time! cool

black 2017-10-29 17:41:16 

In reply to nitro

Bye bye Mueller! As longs as Republicans back the President, Trump can now fire him

I'm going to tell you this for the last time, if Mueller goes away, the investigation does not stop.

Trump cannot fire Mueller in the midst of indictments being handed down, he will be impeached, immediately.

birdseye 2017-10-29 17:47:45 

In reply to Oilah

Michael 'Lock her up' Flynn
big grin big grin big grinWouldn’t that be the irony of all ironies

nitro 2017-10-29 18:19:57 

In reply to black

Who is going to impeach him? Democrats?

black 2017-10-29 18:45:06 

In reply to nitro

Dude, politics only goes so far, once the evidence start to mount up, it's time to do their constitutional duties.

birdseye 2017-10-29 18:53:55 

In reply to nitro

I think the democrats need to pick-up 23 congressional and 3 senate seats in 2018 to regain control of both houses --- both are possible – one is highly probable ------- if either happens --- you have your answer wink wink

black 2017-10-29 18:58:27 

In reply to nitro

This week’s bombshell that a controversial anti-Trump dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign has Republicans asking to what extent the FBI – which received some of the findings and briefly agreed to pay the same researcher to gather intelligence on Trump and Russia – used the politically connected material.

Hill investigators also are looking into a Russian firm’s uranium deal that was approved by the Obama administration in 2010 despite reports that the FBI – then led by Mueller – had evidence of bribery involving a subsidiary of that firm.

Critics question whether Mueller’s own ties to the bureau as well as fired FBI director James Comey now render him compromised as he investigates allegations of Russian meddling and collusion with Trump officials in the 2016 race.

It's all a big distraction. Don't believe the hype. lol

Runs 2017-10-29 19:08:03 

The Big Fish razz

camos 2017-10-29 20:51:20 

probably a 6 count charge against Manafort.

black 2017-10-30 07:26:07 

In reply to camos

Correct. Manafort holds the keys to this investigation.

camos 2017-10-30 07:49:24 

In reply to black

money laundering and being unregistered agent of a foreign government among the charges.

black 2017-10-30 08:19:00 

In reply to camos

We are awaiting a Trump tweet. lol

camos 2017-10-30 08:24:33 

In reply to black

I am waiting for the news!

Runs 2017-10-30 08:33:09 

BREAKING: Former Trump campaign chairman (who has reportedly been advising Trump as recently as May) Paul Manafort has been indicted. Manafort's protege Rick Gates has also been indicted. cool

black 2017-10-30 08:44:40 

In reply to Runs

This is a classic case of people using their political influences to enrich themselves.

Runs 2017-10-30 09:07:21 

In reply to black

Was the plan from inception cool

camos 2017-10-30 09:16:14 

In reply to Runs

will Manafort now help to sink Flyn?

black 2017-10-30 09:21:04 

In reply to camos

will Manafort now help to sink Flyn?

Cooperating could take a few years off his sentence. lol

Runs 2017-10-30 09:30:22 

Damn ....treason?

Mueller Hits Manafort, Gates With 12 Charges, Including Conspiracy Against the U.S.
That is a very serious charge no one saw it coming

bravos 2017-10-30 09:36:26 

In reply to Runs

Wow that can only lead to or be because of a main principal,and we all know who that is...

Manafort certainly wasn't running..

Perspective.

Trump is done..

Runs 2017-10-30 09:42:20 

Laundered 75m dayummmm

black 2017-10-30 09:49:08 

In reply to Runs

Damn ....treason?

Mueller Hits Manafort, Gates With 12 Charges, Including Conspiracy Against the U.S.

Holy shit!!! Are you serious?

camos 2017-10-30 09:51:43 

fake news, fake investigation! lol

bravos 2017-10-30 09:55:36 

In reply to camos

lol lol lol lol

bravos 2017-10-30 09:56:03 

Nitro gone by de courthouse ah wah?? Whe he??

black 2017-10-30 10:01:12 

In reply to bravos

lol lol lol

bravos 2017-10-30 10:02:39 

In reply to black

Trump cyar go..so he sen him.. smile

"Paul is a great guy" lol lol lol

black 2017-10-30 10:12:12 

In reply to bravos

"Paul is a great guy"

So is Mike. lol

black 2017-10-30 10:30:46 

Manafort and his associate facing stiff prison times.

Four sources told NBC News that there was a statute of limitations issue in play that may have helped drive Monday's charges by Mueller.

Runs 2017-10-30 10:43:32 

Other charges against Manafort and Gates include money laundering, being an unregistered foreign agent and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

Flynn also failed to register as a foreign agent. cool

Runs 2017-10-30 10:45:19 

They are falling like fleas

BREAKING: George Papadopolous, a former adviser to President Trump’s campaign, pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents questioning him as part of the Russia probe, according to a case that was unsealed moments after ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort was indicted on 12 charges. razz

camos 2017-10-30 10:48:33 

In reply to Runs

not registering as a foreign agent is not so big,but you can bet the person doing that has hid the income received for doing so, so tax fraud and money laundering tend to follow.

Dukes 2017-10-30 11:00:16 

In reply to camos

not registering as a foreign agent is not so big

The reason for not registering as a foreign agent, usually is to conceal serious crimes.

Runs 2017-10-30 11:02:42 

Link Text

Have a read

black 2017-10-30 11:04:17 

In reply to Runs

The thing about lying is, you don't know what the prosecutors know. I suspect that Trump Jr and Jared are going to face the same problem.

black 2017-10-30 11:07:01 

In reply to Dukes

The reason for not registering as a foreign agent, usually is to conceal serious crimes

Exactly.

nitro 2017-10-30 11:12:38 

In reply to black

As i said charges for not filing as a foreign agent.

How does that impact The Donald?

Runs 2017-10-30 11:12:40 

This is BIG

BREAKING: A guilty plea: Court papers say Papadopoulos lied to the FBI about his relationships with foreign nationals who had close ties to Russian government. He even once met with Putin's niece.

black 2017-10-30 11:19:58 

In reply to nitro

As i said charges for not filing as a foreign agent.

How does that impact The Donald?

Give it time, don't be such of a hurry.

lol

Runs 2017-10-30 11:22:07 

In reply to nitro

It means my friend that him and the rest will be investigated for potential financial wrongdoings also. Do you recall his numerous bankruptcies etc? Also his son in law’s? lol rolleyes
Blame Sessions and Rosenstein lol

camos 2017-10-30 11:22:22 

In reply to nitro

How does that impact The Donald

well he has one guy's balls in a vice,how much this guy is going to cover up now!

nitro 2017-10-30 11:25:02 

In reply to camos

You are assuming Trump did something bad.

Nothing on Trump!

Courtesy 2017-10-30 11:43:28 

In reply to nitro

Just be smart mate and say..."nothing on Trump yet."

If the matter takes a 180 degree turn you will still be correct.

big grin

nitro 2017-10-30 11:43:32 

In reply to black

NOTHING in the indictment mentions anything about Russian collusion.

Mueller cant get to spend all of that money with nothing to show.

The White House and Mueller maybe meeting to close this investigation amicably now.

nitro 2017-10-30 11:44:57 

In reply to Courtesy

That is no fun!

I am going for a big six, not a push to long on!

Courtesy 2017-10-30 11:48:29 

In reply to nitro

I am going for a big six, not a push to long on!

There is a possibility of getting bowled thru the gate mate when your are slogging.

Good bowlers set up batsmen.

Mate, trust me this indictment can be a problem for your boss.

Read the tea leaves mate...

black 2017-10-30 11:48:46 

In reply to nitro

Mueller cant get to spend all of that money with nothing to show.

How much money was spent on Benghazi and what did they have to show?

The White House and Mueller maybe meeting to close this investigation amicably now.

Speculation.

nitro 2017-10-30 11:53:19 

In reply to Courtesy

I know you are a bright man so i will listen.

The charges against Manafort is prior to him being on the Trump campaign, has nothing to do with colluding with Russia not even that Don Jr meeting.

Cant see how it is a problem.

Courtesy 2017-10-30 11:54:36 

In reply to nitro

Let's assume you are correct above.

What about George Papadopoulos?

Hedge now, mate. Please say "yet"...this is a fact.

TheTrail 2017-10-30 12:17:08 

In reply to nitro

In reply to Courtesy

I know you are a bright man so i will listen.

The charges against Manafort is prior to him being on the Trump campaign, has nothing to do with colluding with Russia not even that Don Jr meeting.

They went after President Clinton for one thing and found another...

Runs 2017-10-30 12:54:43 

Non-stop business knowledge
Get more on The Bloomberg App
Ex-Trump Aide Admits He Tried to Coordinate With Russians During Campaign
U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, tasked with pursuing collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia, just planted the first stake.
Prosecutors on Mueller’s team revealed Monday that a foreign policy adviser on Trump’s campaign, George Papadopoulos, pursued Russia’s help in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign and sought to open communication lines to the Kremlin. Papadopoulos worked with an international professor who promised compromising information from Russia about Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. He also met with a Russian woman he believed could broker a meeting between the campaign and Russian officials.
Read More: Follow the Trump Administration’s Every Move
He then lied about the timing and content of those interactions to agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. On October 5, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying in a sealed document that was made public Monday in Washington D.C. Ominously for the White House, Papadopoulos is cooperating with the investigation.
Papadopoulos’s plea was unexpected on a day when Mueller’s charges were unsealed against Paul Manafort, a former Trump campaign manager, and Manafort’s onetime deputy Rick Gates, accusing them of money laundering, tax crimes and conspiracy.
Read more: Your Guide to Understanding the Trump-Russia Saga
The question now is who else in Trump’s campaign may have aided that effort or been aware of it. The court documents referenced an unidentified campaign supervisor, and a second campaign official who nixed Papadopoulos’s idea of setting up a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
In a statement of the offense, prosecutors describe how Papadopoulos held himself out to be conduit between the Trump campaign and high-level Russian officials, including Putin. Papadopoulos was one of five foreign policy advisers to the Trump campaign.
An unidentified London professor who had made contact with Papadopoulos in 2016 claimed to have “dirt” on Clinton in the form of thousands of emails, according to the court filing. The professor was said to have substantial connections to Russian government officials.
Papadopoulos met with the professor in London around March 21, 2016, prosecutors said. The professor brought with him a “female Russian national” introduced to Papadopoulos as a relative of Putin.
Ten days later, the indictment said, Papadopoulos attended a “national security meeting” that included Trump. When introduced at the meeting, Papadopoulos said he had connections he could use to arrange a meeting between Trump and Putin, it said.
That unnamed Russian national began communicating with Papadopoulos after the meeting. “As mentioned we are all very excited by the possibility of a good relationship with Mr. Trump,” she wrote in an April 2016 email disclosed by prosecutors. “The Russian Federation would love to welcome him once his candidature would be officially announced.”
Also around that time, prosecutors said, Papadopoulos emailed a high-ranking official of the Trump campaign “to discuss Russia’s interest in hosting Mr. Trump. Have been receiving a lot of calls over the last month about Putin wanting to host him and the team when the time is right.”
Days later, Papadopoulos thanked the professor for his “critical help” in arranging a meeting between campaign aides and the Russian government, saying, “It’s history making if it happens,” according to prosecutors.
Papadopoulos was arrested after arriving at Dulles International Airport on July 27, 2017, according to the court filing. The day before, FBI agents executed a no-knock search warrant on Manafort’s Virginia home, in which they secured files stored on Manafort’s computer.
The best of Bloomberg Business, delivered daily
Subscribe to the Bloomberg Business newsletter » cool

nitro 2017-10-30 13:02:46 

In reply to Courtesy

Nothing yet.

I have a gut feeling this investigation will be called off soon.

nitro 2017-10-30 13:05:36 

In reply to TheTrail

Are you surprised?

Any investigation of the Clintons will reveal a BIG list of illegal activities.

nitro 2017-10-30 13:08:26 

In reply to Runs

So how is that any different than Clinton and Democrats paying millions to outsiders for dirt on Trump?

Courtesy 2017-10-30 13:11:57 

In reply to nitro

Nothing yet.

Ok mate...respect.

big grin

Runs 2017-10-30 13:14:02 

In reply to nitro

Who were the outsiders? Allies or enemies? cool

black 2017-10-30 13:40:33 

In reply to nitro

So how is that any different than Clinton and Democrats paying millions to outsiders for dirt on Trump?

One was used to subvert the election process, with the aid of a foreign Government, through hacking, illegal ads, Wikileaks, etc.

The other was used to gain information on illegal activities, your candidate might have conducted. If there were not any illegal activities, then he would not have anything to worry about.

Summary: One was working with a foreign Government, the other was working with a foreign entity, not linked to the Russian Government.

black 2017-10-30 14:30:20 

In reply to nitro

Intent is going to be key here. Were Fusion GPS working to subvert the election or to dig up dirt on a candidate?

I'm sure my lawyer buddies can back me up on this. lol

nitro 2017-10-30 15:37:23 

In reply to black

Ok Mr Lawyer.

Can Trump pardon the three dudes?

black 2017-10-30 15:52:45 

In reply to nitro

Can Trump pardon the three dudes?

Yes, but Mueller has a backup plan. lol

He will turn it over to the NY Attorney General, that is where the Trump operation is based. lol

Trump cannot pardon anyone on State charges.

bravos 2017-10-30 15:58:20 

In reply to Runs

Wow!! twisted

bravos 2017-10-30 16:04:22 

Nitro

In Trinidad we would say "trump spit in he mout ah wah"

Like he do more than that! The current charges are seconds,bonus points for Mueller,and bonus points he can further use for the bigger picture,and you keep ignoring runs' post about that guy that already flipped and plead guilty for a conditional slap on the wrist when that time comes..

************popcorn..

Runs 2017-10-30 16:06:04 

In reply to bravos

3 with 1 blow all charged with multiple felony counts, least jail time is 5 yrs and some carry max of 20 yrs.
Campaign Adviser is singing.

camos 2017-10-30 16:13:09 

In reply to Runs

from what we know the same charges can be filed on Flynn.

Runs 2017-10-30 16:17:48 

In reply to camos

True

Runs 2017-10-30 16:18:04 

Mueller does not need to go after Manafort for crimes that might implicate Trump—not yet, at least. On Monday, he moved to take down two crooks for predictable financial crimes unrelated to Trump and followed that up with a shocking revelation that the investigation has uncovered evidence of attempted collusion between a member of the Trump campaign and the Russian government. In other words, he already has a lead on collusion; now he needs to flip the most flippable major players to get at the big fish—including, perhaps, the biggest fish of all.

black 2017-10-30 16:18:11 

In reply to Runs

If this Papadopoulos guy don't start singing, Mueller is going to max him out.

Chrissy 2017-10-30 16:47:57 

In reply to black

Listen good - four more arrests coming up shortly.

SnoopDog 2017-10-30 16:52:13 

In reply to black and Runs

So what's in the news today boys? lol

black 2017-10-30 16:56:39 

In reply to Chrissy

Damn

black 2017-10-30 16:58:40 

In reply to SnoopDog

So what's in the news today boys?

Not much, just a few people in shackles. lol

bravos 2017-10-30 17:14:58 

In reply to Chrissy

Listen good - four more arrests coming up shortly.

Nitro call yuh from by de court house ah wah!? lol

bravos 2017-10-30 17:15:36 

In reply to Runs

Man this is better than any fictional mini series drama.. razz

bravos 2017-10-30 17:16:17 

Who say Kushner!?

nitro 2017-10-30 17:22:28 

In reply to Chrissy

Thank you Prof, 4 persons got saved from gaol!

nitro 2017-10-30 17:31:46 

Oh by the way, the Podesta folks, you know Clinton campaign connection are also linked to Manafort!

Runs 2017-10-30 17:36:13 

In reply to SnoopDog

Sarah spinning like Bishoo bro lol

Runs 2017-10-30 17:37:14 

In reply to bravos

Him and Flynn for failing to disclose info on their security clearance forms for one razz

Runs 2017-10-30 17:38:07 

In reply to bravos

This is Soaps on steriods, not since my favorite show 24 ended have I watched tv so much lol

black 2017-10-30 17:42:59 

In reply to Runs

lol lol lol

bravos 2017-10-30 17:46:49 

In reply to nitro

Thank you Prof, 4 persons got saved from gaol!

Reverse goatmout doh work with us indictments..gotta give them that,God bless America!! lol

bravos 2017-10-30 17:47:28 

In reply to Runs

The RATINGS are gonne be YUGE!! lol lol lol lol

Runs 2017-10-30 17:50:40 

In reply to bravos

Yuge and Bigly, yaah yaah we are seeing lotsa activity about Rushya. Some people are saying its a lot more than before, could be so or maybe not so. We will see. lol
Rushya we love you.

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-10-30 18:01:12 

In reply to Runs

Rushya

big grin

bravos 2017-10-30 18:02:32 

In reply to Runs

That Rushya thing.. wink

SnoopDog 2017-10-30 18:57:10 

In reply to black

just a few people in shackles.

#MAGA! Morons Are Getting Arrested. lol

SnoopDog 2017-10-30 19:00:30 

In reply to Runs

Trump boasts his impeachment will have highest TV ratings, ever. lol

black 2017-10-30 19:10:19 

In reply to SnoopDog

lol lol lol

powen001 2017-10-30 19:14:57 

In reply to SnoopDog

lolol

for once i agree!

Runs 2017-10-30 19:20:25 

In reply to black

razz
Sessions the AG was in meeting with Campaign staffer and told about them having thousands of HC emails in April, and never disclosed. It was done till in June. He needs to be questioned also. wink Not forgetting DT
cool

black 2017-10-30 21:57:51 

In reply to Runs

Why this Papadopoulos guy? He was just a low level guy.

Trump deliberately sent this low level person to meet with the Russians so that he would not arouse suspicion. Mueller knew this and might have had him wiretapped. I think Mueller has a trick up his sleeves.

POINT 2017-10-30 22:03:26 

In reply to nitro

I see that You love indulging in wishful Thinking .Not to worry , Reality will soon come .

bravos 2017-10-30 22:23:15 

Nitro here's Snuffalofogus charge sheet..

'collusion'
noun
Definition:

Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed he met a certain female Russian
national before he joined the Campaign and that their communications consisted of emails such
as, '"Hi , how are you?"' In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the
Case 1:17-cr-00182-RDM *SEALED* Document 19 Filed 10/05/17 Page 3 of 14
female Russian national on or about March 24, 2016, after he had become an adviser to the
Campaign; he believed that she had connections to Russian government officials; and he sought
to use her Russian connections over a period of months in an effort to arrange a meeting between
the Campaign and Russian government officials.

bravos 2017-10-30 22:32:25 

Nitro read that document if you brave..

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-10-30 22:44:33 

In reply to bravos

The preceding statement is a summary, made for the purpose of providing the Court with
a factual basis for my guilty plea to the charge against me. It does not include all ofthe facts
known to me regarding this offense. I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and
because I am, in fact, guilty ofthe crime charged. No threats have been made to me nor am I
under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Statement ofthe
Offense fully.
I have read every word ofthis Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me.
Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11 , after consulting with my attorney, I agree
and stipulate to this Statement ofthe Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true
and correct.

Pupadapoleus signed it

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-10-30 22:55:48 

Carter Page cool

Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, said he might have exchanged emails about Russia with a fellow adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the president's campaign and possible collusion with the Russian government.

"It may have come up, yeah," Page told MSNBC's Chris Hayes when asked whether he may have exchanged emails with George Papadopoulos and whether the two discussed Russia.

He added that his name will be cleared when more details about the Christopher Steele dossier are made public. The dossier, which was eventually published by Buzzfeed, contains a number of allegations about Page, Trump and other officials who may have colluded with Russia.

nick2020 2017-10-30 23:21:39 

In reply to powen001

Sarah Huckabee Sanders should be locked up for claiming to be a Christian yet walking up to that podium everyday with new bs. lol

Runs 2017-10-31 05:44:44 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Jennings the CNN commentator was livid that Page chose to go on MSNBC

black 2017-10-31 06:33:41 

In reply to Runs

Jennings the CNN commentator was livid that Page chose to go on MSNBC

The guy is not very smart, he appeared on that show before and didn't handle himself well. You would think his lawyer would advise him against it.

nitro 2017-10-31 07:53:14 

In reply to POINT

Clinton and the Podesta family going to jail bro.

Courtesy 2017-10-31 08:07:27 

In reply to nitro

Clinton and the Podesta family going to jail bro.

Mate, you have your strengths here despite what other persons say and think about you.

lol lol lol

black 2017-10-31 08:19:20 

In reply to nitro

You still don't think the Clinton story is a big distraction? This is nothing but an attempt to discredit the special counsel as he moves closer to the Whitehouse.

This story disappeared after the election and now revived to provide cover for Trump.

Runs 2017-10-31 08:35:50 

All going down for at the very least money laundering from Big fish down

Kay 2017-10-31 11:40:22 

In reply to Runs

BUMP!!!

Keep it going man ... you run outa steam?

Runs 2017-10-31 12:23:31 

In reply to Kay

Law enforcement has to take it’s course cool

black 2017-10-31 12:40:15 

In reply to Runs

After watching some of the coverages last night, this Papadopoulos guy is not facing any serious prison time, is there a strategy behind this?

Maybe they don't have much to link him to others?

bravos 2017-10-31 19:45:04 

In reply to black

You fell off perspective that's why,he is not facing any real time because he got a deal,so with that in mind currently his sentence can range from nil to six months,BUT ONLY WITH THE DEAL.

The maximum sentence for that offence is 5 years,so clearly they dangled that in front of him..

Sometimes legal language is so complicated we fail to see the simplicity other times.

black 2017-10-31 20:10:59 

In reply to bravos

You fell off perspective that's why,he is not facing any real time because he got a deal,so with that in mind currently his sentence can range from nil to six months,BUT ONLY WITH THE DEAL

Yes, I know how it works, I've been saying that all along but he should have gotten the regular sentence, (with the possibility a reduced sentence) conditional on his cooperation.

If he is only given 6 months up front, why should he cooperate?

bravos 2017-10-31 20:18:26 

In reply to black

Yes, I how it works, I've been saying that all along but he should have gotten the regular sentence, conditional on his cooperation.

Pal he hasn't been sentenced,the final sentence depends on his end of the bargain..that's the point. wink

And the lying to the FBI has a 5 year max sentence..that;s plenty leverage from a lie.. cool

If we all had to account for our lies we would be fucked..
smile

black 2017-10-31 20:26:20 

In reply to bravos

If the indictment says 6 months they cannot go back and change it.

Runs 2017-10-31 20:34:22 

In reply to black

Possibility, it is at Judge’s discretion. He was tossed a bone. cool

black 2017-10-31 20:55:21 

In reply to Runs

Possibility, it is at Judge’s discretion. He was tossed a bone

The indictment should layout everything, including the full sentence, not the reduced sentence.

Runs 2017-10-31 20:56:11 

In reply to black

Ok Judge razz

black 2017-10-31 20:58:19 

In reply to Runs

We need to get Walco in here. lol

bravos 2017-10-31 21:11:14 

In reply to bravos

That's why it's an 'information' and not an indictment black,the whole basis of it is the cooperation and he already cooperated..

You muddling up facts here..

Khaga 2017-10-31 21:12:49 

A trucker in NY..

birdseye 2017-10-31 21:13:49 

In reply to bravos

If we all had to account for our lies we would be fucked..
and Trump would be locked up for a thousand years

black 2017-10-31 21:17:56 

In reply to bravos

That's why it's an 'information' and not an indictment black,the whole basis of it is the cooperation and he already cooperated.

No, this guy was indicted.

birdseye 2017-10-31 21:22:57 

In reply to black

If the indictment says 6 months they cannot go back and change it.
What kind of nonsense you spewing mr black – an indictment is just a formal charge – for which conviction on the charge carries a certain penalty---- being indicted does not necessarily mean conviction – the judge /jury can decide that the prosecutor is out of his mind and refuse to convict. --- wink wink wink

bravos 2017-10-31 21:28:24 

In reply to black

Brother I'm not arguing ok,simple facts,I only deal with facts...it's an 'information' not an indictment as he has cooperated and plead guilty..

Both of Jack Warner's sons are in a similar situation awaiting sentencing till the case with Jack is satisfied,they can throw the book at you if you don't go through with it..and in any case the statements have already been made and in the USA that's hard evidence.

Next witness!!

bravos 2017-10-31 21:31:18 

In reply to birdseye

Lol he may be executed.. lol

black 2017-10-31 22:23:40 

In reply to birdseye

W

hat kind of nonsense you spewing mr black – an indictment is just a formal charge – for which conviction on the charge carries a certain penalty

Yes, this whole process is overseen by a judge, it is an agreed to, guideline.

I suppose it can be changed, with new information but not because you decided the sentence was not enough.

--- being indicted does not necessarily mean conviction – the judge /jury can decide that the prosecutor is out of his mind and refuse to convict

No shit!!! But, the FBI has over a 80% conviction rate. That means they only bring cases that are sure is going to get a conviction.

black 2017-10-31 23:49:47 

In reply to bravos
He pled guilty and agreed to cooperate with the prosecution but he was charged back in July.