The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Anyone has any contacts in Budapest?

bravos 2017-11-01 10:37:22 

Trying to close a business deal outsourcing some materials,I need someone to just confirm that the people are legit and possess the relevant material ,it will save us a trip,will foot any associated costs.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

POINT 2017-11-01 12:01:20 

In reply to bravos

Is it possible that you can check them out via Wikipedia or Googling Hungary , hopefully they have an English Section .

I hope that You do get information regarding the Company . I believe that
You are on the right Track regarding
trying to do business outside the Region .

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR VENTURES IN & OUT

OF THE REGION .

bravos 2017-11-01 13:20:37 

In reply to POINT

Thank you sir,it's about time us folk work smart and our country needs the forex.

Lost over 50 K USD on a cat in bag foreign transaction in 2001,the guy was arrested for scamming people in NZ..he advertised late model slightly damaged expensive cars and I paid for 2,I never got redress as it was hard to pursue,as usual I dusted off myself and moved on,nothing to see here,no one to complain to..cool

XFactor 2017-11-01 15:19:25 

In reply to bravos

I can see why you previously lost money, and you still haven't learned.

And knowing the people who post here, why are you are willing to trust your business dealings with someone from this site to provide you with legit info? lol

Check previous customers and vendors to see if they are legit, but most importantly go to Budapest, it is a very nice city with friendly people. I was there in early summer.

JahJah 2017-11-01 18:09:25 

In reply to XFactor

it is a very nice city with friendly people

Really? You're not Indo nor black are you? lol

POINT 2017-11-01 19:07:06 

In reply to bravos

Is it possible that the Chamber of Commerce in T & T have information that you can glean the necessary Information regarding Businesses all
over the World .

I wondering if the T & T Embassy in London can assist you in your Queries with regard to Budapest & other Countries . I admire the fact that You are thinking outside of the Box .

bravos 2017-11-01 23:27:48 

In reply to XFactor

It has to be completed quickly as to not miss an opportunity to supply,all the person has to do is go see and confirm that they exist and have the relevant stock available with some pics etc. If all is legit I would eventually make the trip to properly set up the channel and set up other associated contacts and support etc.

Basically I don't have time for or want to waste a trip,a long one at that,no matter the tech available one plus one will always be two and one minus one will always be one,the only maths you need to know.

bravos 2017-11-01 23:31:30 

In reply to POINT

Yeah bro my point that some people missed is even a registered and legit business recognized by relevant authorities such as the guy with the cars may be deceptive and fail to deliver and recovery may be costly and improbable.

This is a very basic and very effective method of safeguarding your transaction,it also gives you a good witness and the supplier a good incentive to deliver because of that.

Thanks. cool

bravos 2017-11-01 23:48:22 

In reply to JahJah

Crossed my mind,is it really that bad though? First few weeks in the UK as a teen some fuckers in a transit van hit me with ice in littlehampton and shouted 'NIGGAR'...didn't really hurt and I wasn't even scared to be honest..Just brushed it off..

I getting too old to get my face kicked in by skin heads in these mad times though,and it ain have no bigstone ova dey and ah cyar walk wit meh metric.

Khaga 2017-11-02 04:06:52 

In reply to bravos

Check wid Manafort & associates..

JahJah 2017-11-02 10:18:03 

In reply to bravos

Black people do not get friendly looks in Budapest. Indo looking people may have it a little worse due to the 'Roma'/gypsy effect. An arabic/muslim look these days...

Nah man. That place is anything but friendly.

bravos 2017-11-02 10:23:13 

In reply to JahJah

Thanks,well I ain looking for friends and would not stay long OR stray to be caught offside if I have to go..

I'm certain my potential business associates would guide me .. cool

bravos 2017-11-02 10:24:53 

In reply to Khaga

Oh god yuh like dog shit eh,all over the place and stinking up everywhere,I've tried to ignore you elsewhere but the stench is now becoming unbearable and hard to ignore.

Allyuh ain tiad get abused?

You ain see sensible big people talking?

Later pal...ah mean pile.

JahJah 2017-11-02 10:30:15 

In reply to bravos

You aren't likely to get attacked though. It's not like Poland or Ukraine. You'll just get some 'go home monkey' stares and 'cut eye'. lol

However, from what I know they have some rough districts (quoted by number) there that it probably would be best to avoid. I did.

JahJah 2017-11-02 10:31:00 

In reply to bravos

Khaga should go live dere for a while and stop coming here. lol

bravos 2017-11-02 10:32:06 

In reply to JahJah

lol lol lol lol lol

Courtesy 2017-11-02 12:55:36 

In reply to bravos

Oh god yuh like dog shit eh,all over the place and stinking up everywhere,I've tried to ignore you elsewhere but the stench is now becoming unbearable and hard to ignore.

Allyuh ain tiad get abused?

You ain see sensible big people talking?

Later pal...ah mean pile.

It good!!!

lol lol lol

nick2020 2017-11-02 13:28:04 

In reply to Courtesy

The back room is a weird place.

DirtyDan 2017-11-02 19:31:35 

Why you need this aggravation bro? Do your business where you trust and comfortable.

bravos 2017-11-02 19:49:39 

In reply to DirtyDan

It was a simple request,and isn't my only source for this kind of assistance,but this is also a place where many posters reside all over the world.

I am not attempting to do business here but was attempting to get a simple confirmation.

When I get word on my wire transfer on agreed supply contract, I will send someone,I also have pother sources but Budapest price and volumes are the best so far,so no worries..

Thanks..

bravos 2017-11-02 19:50:46 

In reply to nick2020

The back room is a weird place.

Ent you here ..

bravos 2017-11-02 19:51:41 

In reply to Courtesy

Glad you liked it.

bravos 2017-11-02 19:54:51 

I've done stuff on the ground for people on forums already,what's the big deal?

At some point we are real people still yinno,some of you ladies take this alter ego thing too seriously,maybe you should have password succession planning and you could be immortal.

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-11-02 20:09:54 

In reply to bravos

business and private life, the right relationships are important and common sense and discernment are much.

Contact their dept of trade to be a middle contact should u get stiffed, China have a mechanism to protect foreign buyers

bravos 2017-11-02 20:59:21 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Ok thanks pal..making progress.

they are legit yinno,just want to confirm they have the specific material as I found they flipped flopped a bit on details and it's not on heir website..so maybe they are truthful becasue if they were trying to stiff you the website would be absolutely glowing with the particular product..They explained they have only entered that sector recently but they have the relevant stock ready to ship,hence the reason I was looking for a visual confirmation.

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-11-02 21:04:25 

In reply to bravos

I had some machinery built in South Africa,
I had them sent pictures weekly with close up details that I recognize