The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Hillary: Calling out JoJo and Dukes

ProWI 2017-11-02 10:11:29 

Donna Brazile reveals how Hillary took control of the DNC and stole the election from Bernie Sanders, with the help of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

CowLasher 2017-11-02 10:17:31 

If Donna Brazile was so upset with the Clinton campaign, as she now claims in this hilariously self-serving book, why did she feed the debate questions to Hillary prior to the CNN debate?

ProWI 2017-11-02 10:36:03 

Whatever, it was claimed she did, she now gives her account of the state of the DNC, as she found it and the rigging of the election by Hillary.

FuzzyWuzzy 2017-11-02 10:46:24 

In reply to CowLasher

Wasn't that before she knew about the DNC

CowLasher 2017-11-02 10:47:08 

Still doesn't explain why she was helping Hillary by passing on debate questions if she was so sympathetic to Bernie Sanders as she now states in her book. And it isn't just "claimed" that she passed along the debate questions in advance to Hillary; she actually admitted doing so:

Donna Brazile apologizes for passing debate questions during Clinton-Sanders primary

Former interim Democratic National Committee chair and CNN political commentator Donna Brazile has apologized for passing along debate questions to the Hillary Clinton campaign during last year's contest for the Democratic presidential nomination.
"[A]mong the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and DNC vice chair prior to assuming the interim DNC chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign," Brazile wrote in an essay published on Friday by Time.

CowLasher 2017-11-02 10:50:27 

In reply to FuzzyWuzzy

Why would that matter? So she was supporting Hillary while the DNC's vice-chair, but then started supporting Sanders when she was appointed interim chair? That doesn't pass the laugh test.

ProWI 2017-11-02 10:56:30 

In reply to CowLasher

You can't be taken seriously if you can't separate two simple things.

rambus 2017-11-02 10:56:46 

Donna is trying to distance herself from Hillary and Debbie. That is really curious. Wonder what is coming down the pike.

rambus 2017-11-02 10:59:58 

There’s a war underway (not reported by the MSM) for control of the DNC. Hundreds of millions of dollars flow from the DNC out to candidates for various races - or doesn’t flow. They’re rather broke right now.
The leftists (Liz Warren / Michael Moore) are convinced Democrats lost because the moderates (plunderers like the Clintons and those not carrying copies of Lenin with them) are sellouts. Their solution? Go further left. “Bernie would have won,” is their typical comment.
The “Bernie Bros” (an invention of Hillary, btw, to convince the wishy-washy that Bernie supporters were somehow sexist) were extremely upset Hillary won (stole) the election. There was a lot of unreported by MSM chaos at the DNC convention and some (Seth Rich, for example) held out hope Bernie would still be the nominee.
So the war between Clintons and the “Progressives” is underway. There’s also the Obamas. Zero and Moochele have hated the Clintons for years and obviously, they’d love to control the DNC and the power/money it represents.
My prediction: the Dems will go ‘full retard’ and drift even further to the left. This will alienate the white working class voters who gave 2016 to Trump and Trump will win re-election by a larger margin.
big grin lol

CowLasher 2017-11-02 11:07:29 

All the energy and money in the Democratic party politics is currently coming from the progressive wing. Brazile knows this which is why she attempts to portray herself as sympathetic to, if not supportive of, Bernie Sanders in this book excerpt.

Ninetenjack 2017-11-02 11:30:22 

In reply to ProWI

I had to be frank with him. I did not trust the polls, I said. I told him I had visited states around the country and I found a lack of enthusiasm for her everywhere.

Ha Ha, at long last the rats are starting to desert a sinking ship.

Its a real pity Trump can't call a snap election and put them out of their misery...
lol lol lol

rambus 2017-11-02 11:39:00 

Many people close to the Clintons have repeatedly been the victims of her vicious tirades. She is so mentally ill. Yet, being the masochists they are, they will remain loyal members of the Clinton team and continue to suck it up.

CowLasher 2017-11-02 13:30:48 

The Democratic Civil War Is Getting Nasty, Even if No One Is Paying Attention

But, even if the fight is in part an exercise in after-the-fact finger-pointing, the campaign’s internal struggles over how to talk to the Trump base in the formerly Democratic states of Middle America are just as relevant, polarizing, and unresolved today as they were a year ago. Should Democrats bet their future on attacking Trump and pledge, as the California billionaire donor Tom Steyer now wants them to do, to pursue Trump’s impeachment, at all costs, if they win back the House next year? Should they give up on the white voters who went for Trump in 2016 even though many had been reliably Democratic in the past? Was Clinton’s defeated primary challenger, Bernie Sanders, right to try to pull the Party to the left?

Without a resolution to these questions, the next Democratic nominee may well end up caught in the same trap in which Hillary Clinton found herself, stuck defending the legacy of the two-term Obama Presidency, even as the economic dislocations of the Obama era fuelled the rise of populism on both left and right.

nitro 2017-11-02 13:49:45 

In reply to CowLasher

What a bunch of fools,hypocrites and thieves these Democrats are.

CowLasher 2017-11-02 21:17:39 

Roseanne Barr‏Verified account
@therealroseanne
Follow @therealroseanne

"Donna Brazile" all us fat gals KNEW Donna would throw HRC under the bus when it was reported that HRC called her a 'water buffalo' #racist
10:49 AM - 2 Nov 2017

nitro 2017-11-03 06:12:08 

In reply to CowLasher

HRC is a racist pig. A criminal.

JOJO 2017-11-03 09:18:32 

In reply to ProWI

You are the typical low-information individual who simply looks to the headlines to confirm your biases but never takes the time to dig deep. So it no surprise that you would simply parrot the same lines that are Donald Trump’s tweets and on the Fox News chyron.

When the story broke, I looked for answers to two questions: how was the dnc rigged? How, or did it affect the results of the primaries?

I bet you cannot answer either of these questions.

I won’t point you to any detailed pieces to read but go read Joy Reid’s tweets on the issue. She is one of the best in the business.

ray 2017-11-03 09:25:02 

Internal power struggles are good.....at least people paying attention. Better that than the kumbaya BS

birdseye 2017-11-03 10:06:18 

Man Bernie is just an egotistical old fart ----- he is not a democrat – except when it suits his purpose – he is running for re-election to the senate – he was asked a few days if he is running as a democrat – he said NO! – He is an independent ----- Hillary has always been a Democrat – so why the DNC shouldn’t be weighted in her favor? --- Bernie is part of the family - he is an in-law – a selfish bombastic in-law

birdseye 2017-11-03 10:08:56 

In reply to nitro

HRC is a racist pig. A criminal.
You should seriously think of improving your vocabulary – it will not hurt your contribution to the conversations

JOJO 2017-11-03 10:26:08 

In reply to ProWI

BTW, if you cannot find the tweets, read this article.

The agreements are online...if you care enough to search.

JOJO 2017-11-03 13:33:26 

In reply to ProWI

...and here’s more. The latest statement from the Chair of the DNC.

Clinton and sanders had the same agreement but only Clinton raised money for the DNC (Sanders used his money to take his family on an all-expenses-paid trip to see the pope).

Here’s some advice: Don’t ever try to call me out again based on your limited knowledge and understanding of the issues. I will just bury you with information. When I ignore you it’s because I am too busy.

seaegg99 2017-11-03 14:19:43 

Bernie is all for Bernie. Never been a team player. Still not a Democrat but want all the benefits.

Drapsey 2017-11-03 14:47:25 

In reply to seaegg99

Bernie is all for Bernie. Never been a team player. Still not a Democrat but want all the benefits.

Are you insinuating that if the Repugs had had similar success in preventing the Donald (a Democrat who conveniently turned Republican) from securing the GOP nomination, we would've been saved this continued embarrassment of having him as President?

ProWI 2017-11-03 17:12:15 

This says it all.

JahJah 2017-11-03 18:11:14 

In reply to birdseye

And what is Hillary Clinton?

JOJO 2017-11-03 18:30:11 

In reply to ProWI

This says it all.

Yep! You get your information from tabloid headlines. THAT says it all.

JOJO 2017-11-03 18:48:26 

In reply to ProWI

Former DNC chair Howard Dean contradicts Brazile.

ProWI 2017-11-04 10:38:05 

In reply to JOJO

Dean worked for Hillary’s campaign expecting to become Sec’y of Health. I wished he had spent more time with her teaching her about his 50-state strategy.

CowLasher 2017-11-04 15:22:26 

LOL...

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

Former Democratic National Committee head Donna Brazile writes in a new book that she seriously contemplated replacing Hillary Clinton as the party’s 2016 presidential nominee with then-Vice President Biden in the aftermath of Clinton’s fainting spell, in part because Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.”

In an explosive new memoir, Brazile details widespread dysfunction and dissension throughout the Democratic Party, including secret deliberations over using her powers as interim DNC chair to initiate the removal of Clinton and running mate Sen. Tim Kaine (Va.) from the ticket after Clinton’s Sept. 11, 2016, collapse in New York City.

Brazile writes that she considered a dozen combinations to replace the nominees and settled on Biden and Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.), the duo she felt most certain would win over enough working-class voters to defeat Republican Donald Trump....

As one of her party’s most prominent black strategists, Brazile also recounts fiery disagreements with Clinton’s staffers — including a conference call in which she told three senior campaign officials, Charlie Baker, Marlon Marshall and Dennis Cheng, that she was being treated like a slave.

“I’m not Patsey the slave,” Brazile recalls telling them, a reference to the character played by Lupita Nyong’o in the film, “12 Years a Slave.” “Y’all keep whipping me and whipping me and you never give me any money or any way to do my damn job. I am not going to be your whipping girl!”

ProWI 2017-11-04 16:40:50 

In reply to CowLasher

Wow!! Few knew it was so bad.

Damn, so Trump will be declaring again. “What you have to lose?”

The Republican don’t care about blacks or, few, if any other minorities, as long as they can maintain the white power structure. No wonder they “ want my country back” after the minorities put Obama in the Oval Office.

The Dems takes the black vote for granted and now the party could be torn asunder as a certain element want to stop stressing black and other minorities’ concerns, as they attempt to reclaim the poor and middle-class white vote.

But the Dems better be careful, ‘cause they might just get what they asked for. With no Obama nor a suitable candidate to gin up black voters, they might just stay home. This Tuesday’s vote in Virginia could just be the start.