Message Board Archives

Darren Bravo test career is over?. T20s only

allan 2017-11-04 09:52:00 

What a complete and utter waste... because of egotistical and selfish character

nick2020 2017-11-04 10:44:27 

In reply to allan

Yea, Dave really is a piece of work.

doublecentury 2017-11-04 11:21:00 

Imagine banning a man for a year over a tweet without any disciplinary hearing and even forcing ttcb to leave him out of trials and practice matches because of your ego.

Yes Dave is a nasty piece of work....I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bravo never plays for West Indies again.

tc1 2017-11-04 11:22:20 

In reply to nick2020

there were 2 idiots, 1 large and one lil, I totally understood what went thru the lil idiot head, he was pushed over the edge.

embsallie 2017-11-04 11:30:36 

Good riddance. These idiots think they are entitled.
We have already moved on.

sgtdjones 2017-11-04 12:09:20 

In reply to allan

Did lil B tell u its over?

Don't be concerned about lil B ..he isn't.

Drapsey 2017-11-04 13:00:22 

In reply to tc1

there were 2 idiots, 1 large and one lil, I totally understood what went thru the lil idiot head, he was pushed over the edge.

Charles Dickens had his Tale of Two Cities.

Now we have our Tale of Two Idiots, poised to make classic reading just like its predecessor.

bobby 2017-11-04 13:19:38 

In reply to embsallie

Are you in bed, bending over for Dave or did Bravo horn you? Your comment only makes sense if you are directly involved or retarded.

buds 2017-11-04 13:38:39 

In reply to Drapsey

WI cricket will last for much longer than Laura Wanna B..He had a brain fart that cost him his test carrier.

POINT 2017-11-04 16:14:12 

In reply to doublecentury

You are right on the money regarding your Comment . I am of the opinion that Bravo is going to get mucho dinero from the WICBC/CWI .

The longer this matter remain unresolved , the more money Bravo will get . Let me remind all & Sundry
that This matter had its genesis when:

1. CAMERON MADE A PUBLIC STATEMENT

AND WAS ERRONEOUS REGARDING WHAT

LEVEL CONTRACT BRAVO HAD .

Let me be crystal clear , the onus was on Cameron in his capacity as the
President of the WICBC to know precisely what level Contract Bravo had . It is only Insane persons would
disagree with that .

I do not think that had Cameron correctly stated the correct level
Contract that Bravo had , there would
have been an outburst from Bravo .

I firmly believe that both Cameron &
Bravo should have apologize to each other , with Cameron offering an Apology first since he is the person
who had an obligation to be sure of
what level Contract Bravo had .

But it seems that to Cameron what level Contract Bravo had was a trifling matter to Cameron . Unfortunately it was not a trifling matter to Bravo , hence his outburst in a Tweet . Bravo should also apologize to Cameron after receiving an apology from Cameron .

2. BRAVO WAS PUNISHED BY BEING SENT

HOME FROM THE TOUR . OBVIOUSLY THIS

WAS BECAUSE OF THE TWEET .

3.THE WICBC BLUNTLY REFUSED TO ACCORD

BRAVO DUE PROCESS , MEANING HAVING AN

OPPORTUNITY TO STATE HIS CASE BEFORE

A DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE DESPITE THE

FACT THAT THE WICBC/CWI HAS A

DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE .

3.BRAVO WAS THEN PUNISHED A SECOND

TIME FOR THE SAME OFFENSE , BY NOT

BEING SELECTED ON THE WEST INDIES

TEAM .

I do not believe that the Court would look kindly to Bravo being punished
twice for the same offense , especially when this matter was not heard by the WICBC/CWI Disciplinary
Committee .

POINT 2017-11-04 16:35:43 

In reply to embsallie

I believe that the Courts will determine who was the Big Idiot . If
you read what I stated on this matter perhaps you may have a different perspective .

brians_da_best 2017-11-05 01:20:19 

In reply to POINT

You can’t call your boss an idiot no matter what

johnjo 2017-11-05 04:32:59 

In reply to brians_da_best

Nonsense

Halliwell 2017-11-05 04:39:57 

There is an alternative reality dude

WICFan 2017-11-05 05:56:21 

If Bravo was available today he would walk straight back in at number three in the test side.

His inclusion would immediately make the Windies a stronger side.

hawk 2017-11-05 06:03:43 

You can’t call your boss an idiot no matter what

people don't seem to get this, had he kept his mouth shut we could all be saying goodbye to Cameron, wasted opportunity, nonetheless we still seem to be spending way too much time on this matter, who hit whom first...another waste of time, the matter has been resolved apologies have been given, Bravo is cleared to play (doesn't seem interested though) it is time to people on this MB to move on as well

BeatDball 2017-11-05 06:42:45 

Lil Bee just want wi to kiss his batty...that's all. He wants us to beg him to come back to the Test/ODI set up. Mih done.
sad

CricketFan 2017-11-06 16:27:39 

In reply to BeatDball

I think Bravo wants to keep his options open. I don't think he will want to shut down his earning opportunities in BPL after what CWI did to him.

Secondly did Brown promised, if Bravo comes back to Domestic cricket, he will be assured a place in Test Team.

CricketFan 2017-11-06 16:27:40 

In reply to BeatDball

I think Bravo wants to keep his options open. I don't think he will want to shut down his earning opportunities in BPL after what CWI did to him.

Secondly did Brown promised, if Bravo comes back to Domestic cricket, he will be assured a place in Test Team.

camos 2017-11-06 19:48:03 

remembering the Gayle situation ,I think some adult should step in between the idiots and resolve the situation.

POINT 2017-11-06 19:56:02 

SURELY YOU JEST ! IF YOUR BOSS IS

INDEED AN IDIOT ; MY TAKE IS THAT YOU

CAN DO THAT . LET ME REMIND YOU &

OTHERS THINKING LIKE YOU THAT THIS

INCIDENT WAS SPAWNED BY CAMERON

IGNORANCE OF NOT PRECISELY KNOWING

WHAT LEVEL CONTRACT BRAVO HAD .

You & others who think like You simply cannot erase the fact that
Cameron Lied regarding what level
Contract Bravo had .

I must insist that the onus was on
Cameron in his capacity as the President of the WICBC/CWI to correctly ascertain what level Contract Bravo had .

OBVIOUSLY CAMERON DID NOT DO WHAT HE

NEEDED TO DO ,WHICH WAS TO BE

ACCURATE REGARDING WHAT LEVEL

CONTRACT BRAVO HAD .

It is undoubtedly this freaking fact
that caused Bravo to call Cameron a
Big Idiot . In a nutshell the chain of events had their genesis in the fact that Emperor Cameron was very Sloppy , in not knowing what level
Contract Bravo had .

I get the impression that there are
many people in this Forum who believe
like most people years ago that those
in Authority are Always Right .

That is just a lot of B.S . This aint
about who is the President or who is just simply a Player devoid of ALL Rights to be critical .

MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO MISTAKE THE

WICBC/CWI IS SURELY GOING TO SHELL

OUT BIG BUCKS TO DARREN BRAVO

Generally when these things happen ,
the WICBC/CWI always ensure that the
money being paid remain a secret .

openning 2017-11-06 20:02:19 

In reply to POINT

You are right on the money regarding your Comment . I am of the opinion that Bravo is going to get mucho dinero from the WICBC/CWI .

Can he sue for what he think his life time earnings would have been.
Tell us what he is entitle to sue for, Mr Lawyer.
I am of the opinion he suing for the money he would had earned, if he was not sent home.

Kay 2017-11-06 20:37:57 

In reply to CricketFan

Promised ... no!!! He got to perform in the domestic like others to earn a place back. If he stink up the place he is toast...

BeatDball 2017-11-07 14:53:50 

In reply to CricketFan I think he's not adept at t20s...ODIs N Tests are his forte. Too much finesse for him to be a t20 cricketer...i guess people can say the same for holy Khooli! I could be wrong.....

cool

tc1 2017-11-07 15:01:32 

In reply to openning

do you think Bravo can sue for lost wages?

aliaskid13 2017-11-07 15:26:10 

In reply to allan

At this stage it doesn't really matter much either way. That whole fiasco between him and Cameron just made them both look stupid and egotistical as hell. But the way Bravo handled the situation made me feel sorry for him. Cause it made him look dunce. And implied that the people advising him are equally dunce. And the people that support his nonsense,...well you get the idea. you can't publicly berate the people in charge of your paycheck and think it's cool. Even if he's legally entitled to whatever arbitrary sum of money the court may or may not award him, it still doesn't paint his character in a good light. It reeks of childishness. and gyalishness (yeah that's word where i come from). And this isn't the first time he do some girlish shit neither. Let Bravo go sit in a corner and cry and suck his thumb or whatever he has been doing because Cameron goofed on tv. I'm not trying to defend the man, but everyone is making it seem like if Cameron go on the people dem tv and deliberately lie about the contract the little girl had. People misspeak all the time. In public and in private. And when it happens you simply ask them to redact the statement. What you don't do is jump on a public forum and call your boss names. There's no justification for that. I would love to have him on the team because I honestly believe he's by far the best batsman we have in the region right now and could go on to become a true world class great. He has the talent for it. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to have neither the brains nor the heart to achieve greatness.

Cornfused 2017-11-08 20:00:24 

Men calling time on players career is more of hate more than anything else. One of the most productive members of the Test team in the last few years. Could we imagine a line up with Kraigg, Powell, Shai, and Darren and Ambris should produce nuff runs?

POINT 2017-11-08 22:17:32 

In reply to johnjo

THAT IS B.S , THIS WHOLE MATTER WAS

SPAWNED BY CAMERON STATING A FREAKING

UNTRUTH ; THE ONUS WAS ON CAMERON

TO FACTUALLY ASCERTAIN THE CORRECT

LEVEL OF CONTRACT DARREN BRAVO HAD .

QUITE FRANKLY , THE BIG IDIOT TO PUT

IT MILDLY WAS FREAKING SLOPPY . IT

WAS HIS INABILITY TO ASCERTAIN THE

CORRECT LEVEL OF CONTRACT BRAVO

HAD ; THAT CAUSED THIS WHOLE FIASCO .

They were both wrong , and because
Cameron did not correctly know what
Level Contract Bravo had Cameron must
apologise to Bravo . Then Bravo must apologise to Cameron .

It really would be nice if Lawyers for Players insist that there is must be Non Confidentiality Clause regarding the sums of money the WICBC/CWI needlessly give away nilly willy .

It was no surprise to me that the Dotish People who claim to be Sports
Journalists eagerly sided with Cameron .

I guess they never ever heard of a
little VERY IMPORTANT thing in legal parlance known as DUE PROCESS , which means that it was imperative that Bravo was accorded a Hearing to explain his side of this Incident in an impartial Setting , like a Disciplinary Committee .

BTW THE WICBC/CWI HAS A DISCIPLINARY

COMMITTEE , HOWEVER THAT WAS BYPASSED

THEN BRAVO WAS SENT HOME ; PUNISHMENT

NO 1 . BRAVO WAS ALSO DENIED BEING ON

THE WEST INDIES TEAM ; PUNISHMENT

NO.2 .

YOU CANNOT PUNISH SOMEONE TWICE FOR

THE SAME OFFENSE . HOWEVER THAT IS

WHAT THE WICBC/CWI DID TO BRAVO .

mittheimp 2017-11-08 23:33:46 

shame...he isnt a natural T20 player. Windies batting would look almost strong if he played tests. Both to blame. Bravo now looks petulant.