The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Hollywood is predominantly comprised of.....

Devin 2017-11-04 12:39:13 

homosexuals and sexual deviants.

Courtesy 2017-11-04 12:41:51 

In reply to Devin

Where did you pull that stat from...your arse?

Anyway. coming from the Minister responsible for homosexual affairs, who am I to doubt you?

nickoutr 2017-11-04 13:16:37 

In reply to Devin

add pedos to the mix

Halliwell 2017-11-04 13:59:50 

In reply to Courtesy

Stewwwwps why you acting like you surprised Devin say something else out of pure projection

Devin 2017-11-04 14:59:13 

In reply to Courtesy

The news, youtube videos, gossip from reliable sources. Many of the "straight" male stars have taken a buggering or two to get a role, or just get ahead.

It's known that Tom Cruise and John Travolta have both dabbled, or continue to dabble in the backseat business.

Of course you have the whole scientology movement which is quite prolific within Hollywood. The wildest of orgies/orgy parties, wife swapping, open relationships, rampant drug and alcohol abuse.

Devin 2017-11-04 14:59:46 

In reply to nickoutr

Oh yeah. They celebrate the pedophiles. Polansky, Woody Allen, Victor Salva, Weinstein.

What do people think, that the list ends there?

Courtesy 2017-11-04 15:13:28 

In reply to Devin

The news, youtube videos, gossip from reliable sources. Many of the "straight" male stars have taken a buggering or two to get a role, or just get ahead.

It's known that Tom Cruise and John Travolta have both dabbled, or continue to dabble in the backseat business.

Of course you have the whole scientology movement which is quite prolific within Hollywood. The wildest of orgies/orgy parties, wife swapping, open relationships, rampant drug and alcohol abuse.

I should never have doubted your expertise and keen interest in this particular area.

You and your homo buddies can bull till the cows come home. This is none of my business.

Bull to your heart's content...milk the bull.

big grin

black 2017-11-04 15:18:45 

In reply to Devin

Hollywood is a reflection of the population at large, rapists, murderers, thieves, etc. But most are good people

djdrastic 2017-11-04 15:23:02 

In reply to Devin

Don't forget to add liberal virtue signalling hypocrites.

black 2017-11-04 15:47:32 

In reply to djdrastic

You cannot paint everyone with a broad brush, conservatives are hypocrites too.

Runs 2017-11-04 16:05:45 

In reply to Devin

Not only Hollywood but also the music industry. This is a known known. cool

Drapsey 2017-11-04 17:34:50 

To legitimize this whole sexual abuse euphoria, I'm waiting on the first male to formally lodge a complaint against a female superior.

Come on guys, fess up!

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-11-04 18:00:30 

you go to Hollywood knowing that sleeping wit a frog gets u roles.
After making many many millions, you can not feel hurt after.

If you were chased and raped, then that guy have to face the music.

Devin 2017-11-04 18:14:14 

In reply to Runs

For sure, falls under the same umbrella.

steveo 2017-11-04 20:16:56 

In reply to Devin

I just reading an article with weinstein, about 60 women who he tried a ting with and failed...I am wondering who is the victim here, did he ever succeed?

Those are some cold, cold women, Weinstein must be crying himself to bed every night

DirtyDan 2017-11-09 08:09:18 

In reply to Devin

Spacey busted

Nuff people coming out about other abuses

ProWI 2017-11-09 10:19:13 

In reply to Devin

The wildest of orgies/orgy parties, wife swapping, open relationships, rampant drug and alcohol abuse.

Sounds to me, you are sorry and envious you're missing out.

ProWI 2017-11-09 10:29:18 

In reply to black

You cannot paint everyone with a broad brush, conservatives are hypocrites too

You would think Devin missed the stories of the Church - Catholic and Evangelical - and the Congress; and, if he ever worked in the private business, he has closed his eyes, covered his ears and told himself, "nuttin' hapnin' here".

djdrastic 2017-11-09 15:41:27 

Looks like liberal sweetheart Louis CK is next.Another male feminist ally hypocrite!

Oh how I will enjoy when this smug bastard goes down.

"In 2002, a Chicago comedy duo, Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov, landed their big break: a chance to perform at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colo. When Louis C.K. invited them to hang out in his hotel room for a nightcap after their late-night show, they did not think twice. The bars were closed and they wanted to celebrate. He was a comedian they admired. The women would be together. His intentions seemed collegial.

As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, ...."

djdrastic 2017-11-09 15:50:09 

Here is the trailer to Louis CK's new movie.Try and watch this without projectile vomiting.

Runs 2017-11-09 15:51:26 

Now Corey Haim accuses Charlie Sheen lol

RemainsUnknown 2017-11-09 17:03:51 

In reply to Drapsey

To legitimize this whole sexual abuse euphoria, I'm waiting on the first male to formally lodge a complaint against a female superior.

Come on guys, fess up!

Mariah Carey Accused of Sexual Harassment

ProWI 2017-11-09 17:28:27 

In reply to RemainsUnknown

Really???

Is that sexual harassment? Boy, get outta here.

djdrastic 2017-11-10 06:45:40 

HBO Removes Louis C.K. Concerts, Says He Won't Appear on Show

I freaking love this timeline ! Down goes Louis CK HAHAHAHA !
Another virtue signalling celeb bites the dust lol lol lol lol lol

HBO removed Louis C.K.’s comedy specials from its on-demand service and said he won’t appear as planned on an upcoming program, a response to a New York Times report on the entertainer exposing himself to women.

Louis C.K. will no longer participate in “Night of Too Many Stars: America Unites for Autism Programs” on Nov. 18, HBO said in a statement. His specials for the network include 2005’s “One Night Stand” and 2007’s “Shameless.”

The Times on Thursday quoted several women who described Louis C.K. masturbating in their presence without their consent. The comedian’s publicist, Lewis Kay, said the comedian wouldn’t comment on the allegations.

The premiere of the entertainer’s new movie, “I Love You, Daddy,” was canceled Thursday, and he pulled out of an appearance on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” the Times said.

RemainsUnknown 2017-11-10 14:34:41 

In reply to ProWI

Really???

Is that sexual harassment? Boy, get outta here.
I know.

When I read that I'm like no red-blooded guy would see it that way. Quite the opposite. Plus this guy complaining was the security or bouncer? You would think that's the ultimate of masculinity... but this fella sounds like a feeble, weakling to say the least... lol

Tryangle 2017-11-10 15:02:08 

In reply to RemainsUnknown

Maybe he felt that he was being tested or something and once he was no longer on the payroll, saw "easy money".

Or, if I'm reading the rest of the article correctly, he *is* a supremacist and genuinely was offended by a woman of colour 'offering herself' to him.

Whatever "sexual acts with the intent that they be viewed by Anello" means otherwise, who knows.

birdseye 2017-11-10 17:06:37 

In reply to Courtesy

Bull to your heart's content...milk the bull.
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

birdseye 2017-11-10 17:13:44 

In reply to djdrastic

What did Louis CK do – he invited two adult women to watch him jerk-off in private – I don’t even understand why the women squeal on that –

djdrastic 2017-11-13 05:20:29 

Louis C.K. Responds to Accusations: ‘These Stories Are True’
Louis C.K. Admits to Sexual Misconduct as Media Companies Cut Ties

This liberal scumbag is done for big grin

"These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was O.K. because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly. I have been remorseful of my actions. And I’ve tried to learn from them. And run from them. Now I’m aware of the extent of the impact of my actions. I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position. I also took advantage of the fact that I was widely admired in my and their community, which disabled them from sharing their story and brought hardship to them when they tried because people who look up to me didn’t want to hear it"