The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Explosive Martin Luther King document

sgtdjones 2017-11-04 20:40:27 

Explosive Martin Luther King document amid JFK files

A secret FBI dossier on civil rights leader Martin Luther King alleges that he had a string of affairs and other "sexual aberrations", as well as links to the Communist Party.

It is dated just three weeks before Dr King's assassination in April 1968.

The file was released in a tranche of documents relating to the assassination of John F Kennedy released on Friday.
Mr Kennedy is not referenced in the file and it is not clear why it was kept secret for almost 50 years.

There is no evidence that any of the claims in the report were verified.
Its cover shows it was assessed in 1994 by an FBI task force on the JFK assassination, which concluded none of the document should be released.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2017-11-04 20:40:58 

There is no evidence that any of the claims in the report were verified.

Hmmmm so how can it be explosive?

JayMor 2017-11-04 22:28:01 

In reply to sgtdjones

The half-Negro fella and battyman, J.E. Hoover, dogged the man for years and did his best to discredit him. I wouldn't doubt an affair or two by MLK but I won't give much credit to any FBI dossier of the period.

--Æ.

Ewart 2017-11-04 23:27:05 

In reply to JayMor

Correct.

............and stale "news" anyway.

//

ProWI 2017-11-05 00:10:17 

In reply to JayMor

The half-Negro fella and battyman, J.E. Hoover, dogged the man for years and did his best to discredit him. I wouldn't doubt an affair or two by MLK but I won't give much credit to any FBI dossier of the period.

Was Hoover Black?

black 2017-11-05 00:11:52 

The accusation of extramarital affair is not a new revelation, it has been going around for years.