The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Good Lucky Escape Spurs

Oilah 2017-11-05 08:59:15 

Yuh pull off a Houdini...should have lost 3-1 or 4-1. You need some of these games to go all the way smile

NineMiles 2017-11-05 10:07:47 

In reply to Oilah

Stuppsss....you were clearly wishing for a Spurs loss. So Spurs didn’t have many chances to score more than the solitary goal, right?

Yuh must think we are like the LiverFools! razz

Oilah 2017-11-05 11:17:20 

In reply to NineMiles

I know in your quiet moments you will admit that Palace were unlucky not to score 3 or 4 goals and yes I was hoping for a Spurs loss. Any outcome that helps my team I am definitely in favor of
smile

NineMiles 2017-11-05 12:03:00 

In reply to Oilah

I’d like to think our 3rd choice keeper did a great job in keeping Palace out...he made a couple of fantastic saves.
You can’t then say Palace were unlucky not to score when our keeper stopped them.

The only chance I’ll give them was the open goal missed by Zara....piss poor that!

Oh and Spurs were not at our best today....difficult to get motivated playing this kinda opposition after the highs of humiliating Real Madrid midweek. lol

Oilah 2017-11-05 13:09:51 

In reply to NineMiles

Yes the keeper made some special saves and Spurs would not have been fully charged after a very tough Euro match during the week...still wished dey would lose
big grin