The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

A white Terrorist causes mayhem in Texas town

ProWI 2017-11-05 18:03:16 

...but shshhh, he's white, so he can't be a Terrorist.. And please don't mention guns, "this is not the time to have such discussions".

Norm 2017-11-05 18:12:13 

In reply to ProWI

Where in the link, or anywhere else, does it say the shooter is a White person? Are some forms of racism acceptable to you?

ray 2017-11-05 18:14:42 

In reply to Norm

they have said he is a young white male

Emir 2017-11-05 18:14:53 

In reply to Norm

Ah like how yuh not rushing to judgement bout the terrorist religion.

Nice, let us wait "for all the facts" about this "lone wolf" who doesn't represent "any religion."

I am sure he was jus a "mental case" and hate and guns have nothin to do with it.

black 2017-11-05 18:15:44 

In reply to ProWI

Why do you do this?

Why do you start threads over well established threads? Sorry, but you do it all the time.

ProWI 2017-11-05 18:29:45 

In reply to Norm

I am sorry Norm for disturbing your sensibilities.

And just to stop you in your tracks, this maybe too revolting.

Norm 2017-11-05 18:37:06 

In reply to Emir

Was someone shouting "Jesus is great!" or "Shiva is great!" while shooting up others? Do these white Christian shooters act on the orders of religious leaders? Are you trying to equate their actions with those of any specific group you wish to defend?

The US obviously has a big issue with disturbed citizens taking advantage of the right to own guns to kill others, but to equate that with an organised effort to impose your will or religion on others is twisted. I think everyone in the world knows which religion is mostly associated with such behavior today.

No racist motive appears to be at work in this case, but some of us are quick to frame everything in such terms.

Norm 2017-11-05 18:47:31 

In reply to ProWI

OK, another sick White shoots up dozens of innocent people - a repeating theme in life in the US recently, along with Emir's heroes slaughtering plenty more innocent people while yelling "God is great!"

Are these both the same to you, that the White American is evil, or not?

bravos 2017-11-05 18:49:27 

In reply to Norm

Was someone shouting "Jesus is great!" or "Shiva is great!" while shooting up others? Do these white Christian shooters act on the orders of religious leaders? Are you trying to equate their actions with those of any specific group you wish to defend?

Does this make murder any different? If anything the ones doing it randomly without any religious ideals are more dangerous and harder to detect ,and obviously more efficient as evidenced by this and Las Vegas to name a few..

bravos 2017-11-05 18:53:49 

In reply to Norm

OK, another sick White shoots up dozens of innocent people - a repeating theme in life in the US recently, along with Emir's heroes slaughtering plenty more innocent people while yelling "God is great!"

This just goes to show how religion has corrupted you and made you terminally shortsighted,can you tell me of another race that historically has more blood on their hands than the White man,at home and abroad,and in the name of blue eyed royalty and religion.

Can you tell me of another religion that has more wickedness and blood on its hands than Christianity?

Your little sample of time isn't the only important period in history you know,get over yourself and your own self serving ideals,murder is murder.

Emir 2017-11-05 18:54:25 

In reply to bravos

Bravs, ity just goes to show how these haters do not hate murders, they just hate Muslim murders and Muslim terrorist and that is the point I wanted to make and poster Norm came marching right through

Poster Norm is in all probability Black like tar, but he comes in with sympathy for the murderer only because that terrorist shares his religion, those same type that will sling him and poster black in their pick up truck and drag them through the streets of Texas, but their hatred for only Muslims blinds them to hate. Never mind the majority of ISIS terrorist victims are Muslims

I have always condemn those terrorist who claim to be murdering in the name of Islam, and I separate the two, not conflating ISIS with religion

Norm 2017-11-05 19:02:38 

In reply to bravos

Does this make murder any different?

From a national security perspective, it does. The threat from organised murderers is more likely to grow if not monitored closely.

The connection of organised murderers to foreign organisations, or even government, gives the US government more flexibility (and options) in countering them, as opposed to dealing with American citizens.

If anything the ones doing it randomly without any religious ideals are more dangerous and harder to detect

True. Though random American terrorism is apparently a lower priority, it still soaks up security resources that could be used against organised terrorism.

No wonder those who support organised terrorism get excited when these events occur. Not to mention, the "ban guns" solution will make Americans even more vulnerable to organised murderers.

nitro 2017-11-05 19:07:29 

In reply to ProWI

Terrorists come in all colors. It is the killer's motive that determines that title.

nitro 2017-11-05 19:09:08 

In reply to Norm

A citizen apparently shot him. He could have escaped.

Norm 2017-11-05 19:11:42 

In reply to bravos

can you tell me of another race that historically has more blood on their hands than the White man

I take it that peace and love prevails in Africa and Asia today, as it did under Genghis Khan and his descendants, under Imperial Japan in China, under Saddam in Iraq, Ayatollah in Iran, etc.

This just goes to show how religion has corrupted you and made you terminally shortsighted

You can be a real jackass who thinks he knows a bit sometimes, but I will leave it at that.

Like ProWI and Emir, you seem to think that some forms of racism are acceptable.

XDFIX 2017-11-05 19:20:21 

Perhaps he might just be an atheist!

Norm 2017-11-05 19:21:38 

In reply to Emir

Norm is in all probability Black like tar

We West Indians are very cosmopolitan. Let me say that I am a very small minority in Guyana. I am used to racism from all the majority races in the Caribbean.
but he comes in with sympathy for the murderer

Is that what it is? I thought I was reacting to ProWI's penchant for framing everything in anti-White racist terms. I didn't realize that the killer's identity was known by this time, but it would have made no difference.

Norm 2017-11-05 19:23:43 

In reply to nitro

A citizen apparently shot him.

Good. Saves us all the time and expense of legal procedure.

sgtdjones 2017-11-05 19:26:27 

In reply to Norm

Just ignore this Emir character, his posting show hatred for Guyana's Hindu population.

Norm is in all probability Black like tar

Notice the above, what does your skin color gats to do with this thread?.

Norm 2017-11-05 19:29:41 

In reply to sgtdjones

what does your skin color gats to do with this thread?

Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't even considered that, but it shows how the minds of the likes of Emir, and ProWI, work.

bravos 2017-11-05 19:36:07 

The face of terror.

JahJah 2017-11-05 19:36:31 

In reply to black

He does it because he is hung up on race, and he has a racial agenda.

You don't know the dude by now?

The black dude who got twarted recently doing the same...you remember any thread about him? Especially one titled "Black terrorist..."

Emir 2017-11-05 19:38:08 

In reply to Norm

You are the one who introduced race and religion to this thread, so now you recant?

JahJah 2017-11-05 19:38:22 

In reply to bravos

Just as handsome as the Devin here.

black 2017-11-05 19:47:02 

In reply to Norm

Are these both the same to you, that the White American is evil, or not?

As I said before, these acts are just as bad as terrorism but they don't meet the definition of terrorism.

Emir has an agenda and that is to deflect from the terrible acts of terrorism.

Runs 2017-11-05 19:51:15 

Leave my cuz Norm alone, he is a good guy that comes from excellent stock. wink

JahJah 2017-11-05 19:52:14 

In reply to black

Some dudes are desperate to label any killing as a terrorism in order to keep score in that category.

A person doesn't have to be labelled a terrorist in order to be a disgusting piece of shit.

Maybe someone needs to explain this to them.

Norm 2017-11-05 19:53:51 

In reply to black

they don't meet the definition of terrorism

Not for US national security, at least.

Emir has an agenda

If it includes objective discussion then it could be interesting.

Norm 2017-11-05 19:57:32 

In reply to Runs

Thanks, cuz!

We are all a part of this world - Black, White or anything in between - whether we like it or not.

black 2017-11-05 20:05:20 

In reply to JahJah

A person doesn't have to be labelled a terrorist in order to be a disgusting piece of shit

Correct.

Norm 2017-11-05 20:35:38 

In reply to Emir

Emir's heroes

I apologize. I had no good reason to say that.

Emir 2017-11-05 20:40:51 

In reply to Norm

Thank you, some how I did not believe you meant it.

No worries wink

Norm 2017-11-05 20:42:58 

In reply to Emir

Thanks.

Khaga 2017-11-05 20:58:28 

In reply to Emir

Have you commented on the NYC trucker yet?

Runs 2017-11-05 22:19:32 

deleted

Chrissy 2017-11-06 05:35:40 

In reply to Norm

Huh! Bro, the time it took to identify him was all the proof you needed