The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

THE TRUMP BUMP!

nitro 2017-11-08 06:01:19 

Stock Market up 30% since The Donald's ascension to the most powerful job in the world.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Drapsey 2017-11-08 06:28:11 

In reply to nitro

Smoke screen attempt on your part?

In non-fake news...

We now have new governors-elect of New Jersey and Virginia — along with a whole bunch of new data on where the Democratic and Republican parties currently stand in American politics.

Election Day 2017 is just about in the books, with Democrats Phil Murphy and Ralph Northam winning the governor's mansions in New Jersey and Virginia, respectively. The latter won the biggest and most closely watched race of the night, giving Democrats a shot in the arm after a tough electoral year. And plenty of signs Tuesday pointed to a very good night for Democrats.

Courtesy 2017-11-08 06:42:22 

In reply to nitro

The stock market has actually decelerated under Trump when compared to the last nine months of the Obama administration.

American stocks are lagging behind other foreign stocks. American stocks are under-performing.

De Courtesy keeping it real.

nitro 2017-11-08 07:07:57 

In reply to Courtesy

Show the data Sir Courtesy to support your argument.
Please note the performance last 3 months of Obama term was probably due to Trump's victory and its impact on the stock market.

Courtesy 2017-11-08 07:20:44 

In reply to nitro

Please note the performance last 3 months of Obama term was probably due to Trump's victory and its impact on the stock market.

Did you take that off your arse?

Mate, there is no argument there...find the data and just do the various regressions and analysis...it will become crystal clear.

It is a fact, that the stock market performed better the last nine months of the OBAMA adinistration than it did the first nine months under TRUMP.

No amount of denial and burying your two heads in the sand will change this...

Khaga 2017-11-08 07:36:25 

In reply to nitro

The stock market tanked 50% from September of 2008 to March 2009 i.e the time period between the prospect of Obama getting elected to his first 100 days in office.
American Job losses hit a peak just as Obama was taking up his job..Grimreaper!

Bear Sterns, Lehmann brothers etc.. decided to go under rather than do business under the Obama administration.

Obama oversaw a huge spike in gun sales ,increased number of gun violence incidents (against kids and black people), Chicago being the murder capital of the world..He orchestrated the resurgence of Radical Islamic terror by his droning campaign..The nation saw an unprecedented number of incidents since 9/11..

His ego took the better of him in his battles with the Congress..he lacked the gumption to call out his own party for not getting things done because he wanted the coziness of two terms for doing nothing.

Khaga 2017-11-08 07:55:32 

NObama

Khaga 2017-11-08 07:57:37 

Consumers feeling great again

ray 2017-11-08 08:04:36 

In reply to Khaga

sometimes I wonder if you really black people or you are just an idiot

Khaga 2017-11-08 08:14:02 

In reply to ray

Refute those facts..

Runs 2017-11-08 08:54:39 

In reply to Khaga

Who bailed out the auto industry from insolvency?

Khaga 2017-11-08 08:59:20 

In reply to Runs

Tax payers..

ray 2017-11-08 09:01:02 

In reply to Khaga

no use refuting facts to an idiot...do yuh thing

VIX 2017-11-08 09:05:33 

Trump bump or not, This has definitely been my best 12 months in the market! big grin

4 mo years, 4 mo years!!

Trump bumping up JMMB Jamaica too!
I'm up 500% on that!!!

Runs 2017-11-08 09:19:12 

In reply to Khaga

razz Known known

Khaga 2017-11-08 09:26:37 

In reply to Runs

razz

birdseye 2017-11-08 10:18:16 

In reply to nitro

When Obama became president the stock market ( Dow Jones Industrials) was at 6,000 – when he left it was at 21,000 – an average of 2.65K per year ----- Trump in office – the market is up 2.5K ---- somehow you guys have 2.5K > 2.65K ---- can you explain the math? – Does being a Trump supporter makes you illiterate? ------OOPS ---- wrong question big grin big grin

SnoopDog 2017-11-08 10:36:42 

In reply to nitro

Listen Bro. The Dotard's impeachment proceedings will bring in the biggest TV ratings since OJ Simpson's trial.

This stock market thing is just a big nothingburger. lol

djdrastic 2017-11-08 10:44:58 

The fact that the US is still trundling along more or less normally while having a flailing idiot at the helm means he's doing a pretty good job of demystifying the supposed gravity of the office and the US government in general, and this will ultimately be for the best.

ray 2017-11-08 10:49:32 

In reply to Khaga

yuh better go clear up that smog in New Dehli

Runs 2017-11-08 11:02:24 

In reply to djdrastic

The Illuminatis’ controlling things lol

POINT 2017-11-08 11:11:02 

In reply to nitro

Just imagine this Freaking fact .

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS IN CONTROL OF

THE PRESIDENCY ; THE SENATE & THE

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES YET THEY GOT

THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM .

Yet despite this freaking fact YOU are here SHAMELESSLY spouting about the Economy .

It is like a man jumping off of the Top of TRUMP'S TOWER , and thinking to himself as he is going down that he still has time to get back in the
Tower .

nitro 2017-11-08 12:07:20 

In reply to POINT

We will continue to control everything. Ask Donna B!

Khaga 2017-11-08 13:50:15 

In reply to POINT

Rewind to 2010..The LamoCrats were in charge of White House,Senate and House and they got a "shellacking" according to your Hero NObama!

SnoopDog 2017-11-08 14:09:24 

In reply to Khaga

Rewind to 2010..The LamoCrats were in charge of White House,Senate and House and they got a "shellacking" according to your Hero NObama!

Not true Bro. They got some beautiful shiny new drones to play with.

And what a legacy to leave to the Dotard-in-Chief! A fully functioning drone killing assassination program without any independent or gov't oversight. big grin

POINT 2017-11-08 16:18:34 

In reply to Khaga

Your comment demonstrates that your
Knowledge of American Politics is extremely Shallow . So let me inform You of certain pertinent FACTS .

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA WAS IN OFFICE

FOR 8 YEARS . THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

WAS IN CONTROL OF HOUSE OR

REPRESENTATIVES & THE SENATE FOR ONLY

THE FIRST TWO YEARS OF HIS

ADMINISTRATION .

The Republican Party were in control then & are still in control of both the House & the Senate . During President Obama's 6 years when the
Republican Party was in control of
CONGRESS , they decided to veto every
Proposal that President Obama proposed .

THEY HAD THE VOTES TO VETO ANYTHING

PRESIDENT OBAMA WANTED TO DO.

NOW DUMMY READ CAREFULLY & SLOWLY

DONALD TRUMP IS THE TITULAR HEAD OF

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY . THE REPUBLICAN

PARTY IS IN CONTROL OF CONGRESS ,

MEANING THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

AND THE SENATE .

In the event that you are ignorant of
this situation the stark fact is that
Donald Trump & the Congress belong to the same freaking Party ,

YET THEY HAVE FAILED TO MUSTER THE

VOTES TO PASS ANY MEANINGFUL

LEGISLATION . THAT IS AN UTTER

DISGRACE . WORSE YET DESPITE BEING IN

CONTROL OF THE PRESIDENCY & CONGRESS

THEY WERE LAST NIGHT SOUNDLY WHIPPED

BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY .

POINT 2017-11-08 16:27:49 

In reply to Khaga

At least President Obama can rightly claim that the Republican Party deliberately decided to veto most of
what President Obama proposals .

The stark fact is that this is not the Case with Trump , as I have already stated. yet he & the Republicans have yet to pass any major piece of Legislation .

I HAVE VERY SOBER NEWS FOR YOU

HOWEVER . IF NEXT YEAR THE DEMOCRATIC

PARTY GETS CONTROL OF THE HOUSE OF

REPRESENTATIVES . TRUMP IN MY OPINION

WILL BE IMPEACHED .

When that happens , look for the Republicans in the House of Representatives & in the Senate will
be urging Trump to resign in an attempt to save their Individual &
Collective Skins .

powen001 2017-11-08 16:29:46 

In reply to POINT

shock shock

I dont know if to tell you that you are now in the realms of abusing Khaga with all them blows or to charge you with excessive force?

lol lol

Runs 2017-11-08 16:42:59 

Lots of wealthy Indos love to look at themselves as Republicans and supported T only to have it backfire in their faces. If you are not white u ain’t right Desis razz

POINT 2017-11-08 16:47:12 

In reply to powen001

I simply want him and others to be factual when making statements . He refused to acknowledge the fact that
The Republican decided in 2010 o make President Obama weak by opposing all of his meaningful Proposals .

What HE does not understand is the fact that in the Republicans overwhelming Lust for power decided
to accept Donald Trump willingness to
become a Member of their Party .

What they have gotten instead is akin
to Monkeys Climbing on the Back of a Tiger , they cannot jump off because
they know they will be devoured by the Tiger .

So it is with the Members of the Republican Party , if any of them decide to be critical of Trump , they
will be challenged in the Primaries .

They also have to be wary of Steve Bannon who is Trump's Ally and even worse than Trump . So faced with this
Dilemma they have decided to stick with Trump .

However as I stated to Khaga , if the
Democratic Party regains control of the House of Representatives . The
Democratic Party is sure yo Impeach Trump .

It is that that stage that the Republicans will start deserting
Trump in an attemp to save themselves .

powen001 2017-11-08 16:49:18 

In reply to POINT

Thats what made the blows all the more stinging...

We all have our biases...but to ignore the facts and regurgitate kool aid is beneath otherwise intelligent people.

that simple.

Chrissy 2017-11-08 17:15:14 

In reply to POINT

You have time to waste lol

nitro 2017-11-08 17:17:08 

In reply to POINT

The lousy Dems will not gain control of anything.

birdseye 2017-11-08 18:10:42 

In reply to Khaga

Bear Sterns, Lehmann brothers etc.. decided to go under rather than do business under the Obama administration.
I remember Richard "Dick" Severin Fuld Jr, CEO of Lehman brothers testifying to congress that he did not see the demise of Lehman coming as he walked away with $120 Million severance package and said who would not give any of it back

embsallie 2017-11-08 18:20:48 

The "DO NOTHIN" REPUGlican Congress will slowly but surely be purged out of office they have been at this job for far too long with nothing substantial to show for it.

Also let me remind KAKA...oops I mean Khaga that the tax payers were paid back with interest after bailing out the Auto Industry. Now that is what I call a good return on your investment

Khaga 2017-11-09 05:01:27 

Let me break it down to the Obambis.

The market looks 6 months ahead and it started going down with the prospect of NObama Presidency on the horizon.

It started going up cheering NObama departure..

Just shows NObama was bad news..

Unlike you lot who look to the past for cricket glory,the market looks ahead..
I see the Bajan Insurance and Media tycoon joining the Obambis on this thread..
Have fun singing the praises of that fake Nobel winner..

Courtesy 2017-11-09 05:59:54 

In reply to Khaga

The market looks 6 months ahead and it started going down with the prospect of NObama Presidency on the horizon.

It started going up cheering NObama departure..

Just shows NObama was bad news..

It's impossible to infuse a rational construct into the shitty racist brain of a dumbass like you...MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

Folks, it's much easier to put the hateful bigot on ignore.

He and his devious co-pilot are on a mission on this MB to denigrate and deny our people and institutions of our achievements and respect, in their failed efforts to favour their railway dwellers and their droppings.

Khaga 2017-11-09 07:08:00 

In reply to Courtesy

Your inSHITuitions? Bwhahahaha..
Get the esteemed POINT to laud the CWI OR WICBC.. lol

Courtesy 2017-11-09 07:23:46 

In reply to Khaga

POINT is one of us...he is entitled. It called an entitlement.

You on the otherhand (aided and abetted by a treasonist) are a NOWHEREIAN, who cannot countenance our achievements and seek to belittle our achievers.

Get this right.

Khaga 2017-11-09 07:27:30 

In reply to Courtesy

The discussion is about my current President and my ex-President..you peanut farmers have nothing to do with our country except depending on our largesse..

No amount of selling passports or rotten bananas will make you relevant now or ever..

Courtesy 2017-11-09 07:29:55 

In reply to Khaga

...you peanut farmers have nothing to do with our country except depending on our largesse..

Our?...OK, OK..I was assuming that you are a non-white living in the USA.

I know Merka has absolutely no regard for non-whites...happy living white Indian.

My apology.

Khaga 2017-11-09 07:31:54 

In reply to Courtesy

You are a non white living in the Caribbean making assumptions about the rest of the world and carrying big boulders on your shoulders ,mentally scarred and enslaved for this life and beyond..not my problem!

Courtesy 2017-11-09 07:34:47 

In reply to Khaga

You are a non white living in the Caribbean making assumptions about the rest of the world and carrying big boulders on your shoulders ,mentally scarred and enslaved for this life and beyond..not my problem!

And as a white Indian man (named Sewer Kaka) living in the USA who has abandoned the railways of India...I congratulate you from being shielded from all atrocities in Merka as a result of your white skin colour.

Dis done. Have a great day with your Indian white tinted glasses.

Khaga 2017-11-09 07:38:32 

In reply to Courtesy

Your inferiority complex based on your skin color ,is evident..don't worry,you have a life of selling passports and helping create tax havens to show your servility to Her Majesty..