The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Nitro's peeps

Chrissy 2017-11-08 16:32:14 

U.S. Subpoenas Icahn Over Biofuel Policy While Trump Adviser

Federal investigators have issued subpoenas for information on Carl Icahn’s efforts to change biofuel policy while serving as an adviser to President Donald Trump, according to regulatory filings.

The U.S. Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York is “seeking production of information” pertaining to Icahn’s activities regarding the Renewable Fuel Standard, according to a Form 10-Q that Icahn Enterprises LP filed on Friday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

The investigators also want information on Icahn’s role as an adviser to the president, the document says.

“We are cooperating with the request and are providing information in response to the subpoena,” Icahn Enterprises said in the filing. “The U.S. Attorney’s office has not made any claims or allegations against us or Mr. Icahn.”

Runs 2017-11-08 16:40:39 

All f’ing crooks, this guy just surrounded himself. Makes one revisit that old adage “show me your friends and I will tell you who you are” cool

Chrissy 2017-11-08 17:19:47 

In reply to Runs

Yep

nitro 2017-11-08 17:23:16 

In reply to Chrissy

Oh Dear. Not looking good is it?

I should just KMS!

Lol.

I am off to have a few beers with some peeps from Cayman Prof. This is not goodbye or gone Kuntry!

Runs 2017-11-09 14:24:03 

"I don't blame China. After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit." lol

nitro 2017-11-09 15:20:43 

In reply to Runs

I think The Donald simply forgets he is not talking to his buddies at one of his resorts but speaking instead to a global audience.

As a Jamaican Prime Minister once said "It was youthful exhuberance".

Runs 2017-11-09 15:32:06 

In reply to nitro

Geriatric incompetence you meant am sure razz

Runs 2017-11-09 18:48:29 

A former Trump bodyguard told members of Congress that a Russian operative offered to "send five women" to Donald Trump's Moscow hotel room. lol

Admin 2017-11-09 18:50:07 

Read this shit to understand the extent of a wealthy man's greed

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/28/carl-icahns-failed-raid-on-washington