The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Bishop At Day Predator At Night

Headley 2017-11-17 15:52:10 

Bishop Joseph Persaud

Drapsey 2017-11-17 17:37:12 

In reply to Headley

A woman, who once shared a three-year relationship with the suspect, has accused him of sexual assault. Reports are that the woman ended the relationship with the Bishop after his wife found out but he refused to leave her. He allegedly called and stalked her.

The victim claimed that the Bishop recently forced himself on her at his Diamond home when his wife was away—this is what caused her to report him.

I wonder what she was doing at his home while his wife was away.

Headley 2017-11-17 20:42:24 

In reply to Drapsey

Conducting lessons obviously. lol

I first heard about this from a What's App video which has a lot more details. I am not in a position to judge the morality of the bishop nor the intelligence of the girl but she noted on the video that she had 3 abortions for pregnancies caused by the bishop.

ProWI 2017-11-17 20:51:29 

In reply to Headley

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me,

On that day a lot from Guyana to Alabama will be told “I never knew you; depart from Me”.

Headley 2017-11-17 22:27:39 

In reply to ProWI

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven,

I know I will not get into the kingdom under the above.

but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

But I am hoping I can get into the kingdom under this one above. lol

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-11-17 23:13:01 

In reply to Headley

The Bishop claims "Get behind me satan was a bullpoop reference"

Emir 2017-11-18 07:17:48 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Most of these fly by night christian churches in Guyana, formed by Hindu Converts, are run by these young punks, their business model seems to be working fine to the extent they make a fine living.

Headley 2017-11-18 10:53:14 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

According to reports, the pastor had a “special” way in which he would approach his victims. A police source said yesterday that based on the information they gathered, the Bishop would offer counseling sessions to depress women.

Grammar matters. Here it is I am wondering if he was offering counseling sessions to depress women or offering counseling sessions to depressed women.

Based on the report it seems he might have been doing a bit of both and more.

Headley 2017-11-18 11:00:19 

In reply to Drapsey

I wonder what she was doing at his home while his wife was away.

On reflection I think your question above is most important and goes to the very heart of the matter. If as the report says she ended the relationship then the question is vital.

I am beginning to think the bishop may be a worthless sob but maybe not a rapist.

Drapsey 2017-11-18 11:53:05 

In reply to Headley

Thanks for taking a second look at my posted thought. wink