The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Disgusting! Imagine you hate Trump so much

problemjay 2018-01-28 11:46:36 

You hate Trump so much, you will make up shit like this Link Text

This is the type of shit I will expect men like ProWI and black to eat up lol

Oilah 2018-01-28 12:03:13 

Anyone who REALLY has a problem with lies, hate, racism, could not work for Trump in such a close capacity. Her problem is simply that the 'lies' are directed at her rolleyes rolleyes

Emir 2018-01-28 12:30:44 

In reply to Oilah

Her past lifestyle, leading up to her marriage, and "proven illicit allegations" which she has not denied, puts in the dung heap. I do feel sorry for her and Pyush Jindal- aka Bobby.

They were born in the 60's/70's and grew up in the South- they were the only kind back then, faced alienation, being culturally lonely, discrimination, confusion and as children the best way to deal with these dark scars was to systematically forget their identity and choose new one, unfortunately the one they choose was white nationalism- radical evangelical- political fundamentalist Christianity.

I was told they were both disowned by their parents.

Star 2018-01-28 12:54:59 

In reply to problemjay

“The president had been spending a notable amount of private time with Haley on Air Force One and was seen to be grooming her for a national political future.”

The problem here is Nikki Haley herself. She is the only one who sees that statement as more than it really is.

How on earth can any sensible person interpret that statement to mean the President was having an affair with Nikki Haley?

I am not a fan of Donald Trump but get real people.

problemjay 2018-01-28 12:56:54 

In reply to Star

Did you read this part?

The online speculation was instigated by “Fire and Fury” author Michael Wolff, who dropped hints on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” last week when he said he was “absolutely sure” Trump is having an affair — just not sure enough to write about it in his book.

Star 2018-01-28 13:06:48 

In reply to problemjay

Did you read this part?

I read the entire book. Most of it is nonsense.

“absolutely sure” Trump is having an affair — just not sure enough to write about it

You really think that is a sensible statement?

You are "absolutely sure" about something but "just not sure enough to write about it".

What kind of foolishness is that? Not even a 5 year old would write such crap.

problemjay 2018-01-28 13:28:39 

In reply to Star

Wait you are flip flopping, This is what you said below. What do you mean how can someone interpret? The writer is making a direct claim. You implying he did not make a direct claim but instead he is leaving room for doubt. If I was her I would have been upset myself

How on earth can any sensible person interpret that statement to mean the President was having an affair with Nikki Haley?

ProWI 2018-01-28 14:31:44 

In reply to problemjay

Have you ever had any sympathy for Hillary and the hateful things the vast right-wing conspirators said about her?

And, Michelle Obama? How about the one she murdered Joan Rivers? Memories of Hillary and Vince Foster?

Nikki is in the kitchen, she’s ambitious and must be able to take the heat.

Star 2018-01-28 15:19:27 

In reply to problemjay

Wait you are flip flopping

How can I be flip flopping?

There is no part of the book that states the President is having an affair with Nikki Haley. Only stupid people are making that leap.

I think Nikki Haley made a mistake by responding to nonsense.

Ewart 2018-01-28 16:07:46 

In reply to Star

I live with facts. I don't like or accept innuendo. So if you are saying

"I read the entire book. Most of it is nonsense..."

.....it follows that some parts of it are not nonsense. Can you suggest what some of those non-nonsense parts are?

//

goofballs 2018-01-28 18:40:38 

I am not saying anything
but
I wondered about that woman.

Runs 2018-01-28 19:05:57 

In reply to ProWI

Hypocrisy

Star 2018-01-28 20:38:43 

In reply to Ewart

I live with facts. I don't like or accept innuendo ----------- it follows that some parts of it are not nonsense. Can you suggest what some of those non-nonsense parts are?

You do not have to accept innuendo. The book is only 336 pages, you can order it on line and after reading it, draw your own conclusion.

Google is also your friend.

birdseye 2018-01-28 22:43:49 

In reply to problemjay

You hate Trump so much, you will make up shit like this Link Text
You don’t think would enjoy some Hindu punanie wink wink