The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Nines all this time I thought yuh was just

JohnBull 2018-02-04 13:50:12 

a regular chap from Croydon.

Had no idea yuh was a FIFA Premier League linesman ...no phackin idea at all .....!

NineMiles 2018-02-04 13:57:24 

In reply to JohnBull

Calm down ole chap.... I know this one hurts but the officials made the correct calls on both occasions.

Spurs were by far the better side and unlucky to drop 2 points here...but we've taken 4 points off you this season! lol

JohnBull 2018-02-04 14:09:10 

On the first penalty, Kane was CLEARLY offside but even so, Karius barely touched him AFTER he was already falling down.

The second penalty was correctly waved off by the ref, only to have the same raasshole linesman, whose eyes weren't good enuff to see that Kane had previously been offside, call it back for a penalty. I do not know why the ref did not invoke his overrule privilege when he had a much closer and better view, but if you can look at that replay and sincerely call it a penalty, then yuh is a biased modderphacker.

One more thing, Spurs is a very good raass team, better than every team above them except City and mine. To be honest, your side is better all-round than mine, just not as explosive. You balled us in the 2nd half but don't get it phackin twisted ...the blooodclaaat linesman is why you got a point today.

NineMiles 2018-02-04 14:14:07 

In reply to JohnBull

JB, are you aware Lovren got a touch on the ball before it got to Kane for the first pen??

JohnBull 2018-02-04 14:16:33 

In reply to NineMiles

Are you aware that Kane was offside before Lovren got that touch?

NineMiles 2018-02-04 14:22:14 

In reply to JohnBull

And this was me thinking you understood the game.

In that case Salah's first goal should have been disallowed.

Come on JB, I expect this kinda crap from Halliwell, Acid and co, but you??

JohnBull 2018-02-04 14:30:49 

In reply to NineMiles

Stop yuh phuckry bout what yuh expect from who ...Kane was offside, everybody knows that.

And watch the 2nd penalty incident again and tell me that you really believed that Van Djyk fouled Lamela.

Tell me that was really a penalty and then we can talk bout who supposed to understand the game.

Van Djyk barely phucking touched him and Lamela threw himself into his path .......maaaaaaaan ....complete and utter phuckries ....!!

NineMiles 2018-02-04 14:37:43 

In reply to JohnBull

I said calm down old man.... this is not good for heart. I know this feels like defeat but in reality you were lucky to earn a point.

If the defensive player gets the last touch before it gets to the attacking player, regardless of his position (offside or not), the ball is still in play.
The defender's last touch nullifies the offside rule.

This is football 101.

I'm truly shocked by you JB!

JohnBull 2018-02-04 15:30:29 

Nines yuh thicker than one ah dem big batty gal that Bravos does post on here.

Kane was offside be-PHUCKING-fore Lovren touched the ball.

There-PHUCKING-fore, had the linesman been any phacking good, he would have flagged him right then and there, and negated your quite correct football 101 observation above.

Now, I've asked, and yuh've dodged, this question twice already. Hopefully three will be the charm ....

Do you honestly think that the 2nd penalty decision was correct?

NineMiles 2018-02-04 15:31:39 

In reply to JohnBull

On the 2nd pen, it is a foul if you knee your opponent in the back! Good call by the assistant! lol

NineMiles 2018-02-04 15:38:05 

In reply to JohnBull

Kane was offside be-PHUCKING-fore Lovren touched the ball.

Doesn't work like that JB.... the ball has to reach Kane before he is flagged offside. As the Lovren took a touch before the ball got to Kane, the offside rule was nullified!

It is simple really!

NineMiles 2018-02-04 15:47:38 

In reply to JohnBull

Take a look at this and tell me that's not a foul??

Acid 2018-02-04 16:05:13 

In reply to NineMiles

Come on JB, I expect this kinda crap from Halliwell, Acid and co, but you??

shock

At least you didn’t defend Diving Alli.

That man was so desperate for a penalty - he is developing a bad reputation and that type or diving will not bode well when he plays for England in the broader scheme of things.

I hope when ponderiver gets home tonight he gives his opinion from where he was sitting at Anfield today

NineMiles 2018-02-04 16:11:47 

In reply to Acid

I hope when ponderiver gets home tonight he gives his opinion from where he was sitting at Anfield today

Okay Mrs PondieScum, lets wait for your hubby to get home! razz lol razz

imusic 2018-02-04 20:24:11 

Kane is “Our “Arry”

Just like Shearer and Rooney before him, he’s the newest English hype and will get calls most other players won’t.

Is it what it is. No sense bawlin bout it.

Acid 2018-02-04 21:07:50 

In reply to imusic

If they were touting VAR, this would have been a good match to show its usefulness.

Since Kane left Arsenal, he has never come close to winning a team trophy.

ponderiver 2018-02-05 03:44:35 

In reply to Acid

that was a travesty of justice watch the thieving skunt of a linesman celebrate the penalty

I really have no time for discussion with ninemiles of poo and his Juvenile homophobic slurs,clearly his faada chat chat too much

Kane and Ali have been getting away with murder for quite some time....... trust me it will all end in tears

NineMiles 2018-02-05 03:59:37 

In reply to ponderiver

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................!!

Glad yuh in pain you Jerry-curled one pussy poopoo PondiScum!! razz

NineMiles 2018-02-05 04:01:29 

In reply to imusic

No different from you raving on about the likes of Latapy and Kenwyne Jones! razz

NineMiles 2018-02-05 04:10:50 

Watch Wanyama's thunderous strike that floored PondieScum and all of Anfield! razz

NineMiles 2018-02-05 06:43:07 

Kneeing your opponent in the back to concede a penalty and give away a crucial three points: Priceless

Virgil van Dijk: What a waste of £75mil. razz

DAVE400 2018-02-05 08:55:45 

In reply to imusic

You really think Kane is hype?

NineMiles 2018-02-05 09:05:21 

In reply to DAVE400

Are you surprised imusic would think that? To him, no English player can be great!

DAVE400 2018-02-05 09:51:41 

In reply to NineMiles

Many people criticized Liniker as a goal poacher and not a good striker...

Kane can find space and make runs as good as anyone in the game including guys like Suarez.

NineMiles 2018-02-05 15:30:44 

In reply to JohnBull

Old chum, 24 hours later I hope you have got over yesterday's football and arrived at the conclusion that both penalties were correct and the result was also fair.

I am also certain that had it been your team in the same situation, you would have been screaming for the penalties!

Don't recall you criticising the Cannibalistic Racist Suarez, on the numerous times he cheated and earned your team dubious penalties!

lol lol

JohnBull 2018-02-05 16:59:38 

In reply to NineMiles

Kane dived to the ground after he had passed Karius and Lamela pushed himself into VVD and initiated contact as he had no chance of winning the ball. Then fell to the ground as if shot by an AK-47. That's what happened yesterday.

Dubious is the right raass word ...glad you realize it.

lol

NineMiles 2018-02-05 17:01:52 

In reply to JohnBull

Good to see yuh smiling now ole chum!

So Kane wasn't offside afterall then? lol

imusic 2018-02-05 17:52:31 

In reply to NineMiles

Are you surprised imusic would think that? To him, no English player can be great!

Not true.

I always felt that Paul Gascoigne, yes a former spurs player, was a great player for a very brief period of time. He however was his own worst enemy. But he was an amazing player at his best. Right up there among the best of his time.

And these players aren’t English, but George Best was one of the best players EVER in the history of football.

Liam “chippy” Brady was also a great player. Not English, but close enough.

And to answer Ends....no...I don’t think Harry Kane is great by any stretch of the imagination. And yes...he IS hype. Just like Rooney and Shearer before him.

Chrissy 2018-02-05 17:57:29 

Lawks dis thread sweet lol

NineMiles 2018-02-06 16:49:57 

In reply to imusic

Gazza was a great player, no doubt, one of the finest English football has ever produced.

I notice the players you consider great are all dribblers... non-dribblers can also be considered great footballers. I consider Stevie Gerard a great footballer

Kane is only 24 and has achieved far more than most footballers have in their careers. If he were South American or or Spanish, I'm sure you'll say he's a great footballer.

There is more to come from “Our Arry”, keep watching and learn!

NineMiles 2018-02-06 17:02:39 

In reply to JohnBull

Like your team are still struggling big time to get over dem two penalties over the weekend. Now Adam Lallana is sent off for violet conduct against Spurs U23s.

Get a grip of yourselves LiverFools razz

imusic 2018-02-06 20:33:51 

In reply to NineMiles

If Kane were Spanish, he would be Pedro

If he were South American, he would be Jo

cool

NineMiles 2018-02-07 05:11:47 

In reply to imusic

If Kane were Spanish, he would be Pedro

Nah....he would be called Enrique or Quique (Kike).

At least you eh deny your prejudice against English footballers! razz

DAVE400 2018-02-07 08:25:56 

In reply to imusic

Have you seen this yute Phil Foden play?