The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

"GUYANA OPENS ITS DOORS TO THE WORLD"

Emir 2018-02-08 07:58:03 

Link Text

Khaga 2018-02-08 08:58:41 

But, the article's doors are closed..ah well!

steveo 2018-02-08 09:07:37 

In reply to Emir

What doors vaginal doors or back doors? because people are lining up to rape her

Dukes 2018-02-08 09:13:42 

In reply to steveo

My source in T&T told me that trinis running down to GT in boatloads.

bravos 2018-02-08 10:22:46 

In reply to Dukes

Trini personnel and equipment there since early stages of exploration..

And we will be there until every last drop of black gold is extracted.

Apart from our expertise in the petrochemical aspects of the endeavour we will also be involved in public works projects,not to mention setting up distribution networks for manufactured goods,we on de ball long time doc.

Many works tenders have been processed and awarded,if all goes well we should be involved in a couple.

See you in Georgetown!! cool

Runs 2018-02-08 10:25:18 

In reply to bravos

You need to keep in touch with I bro, I have rentals in GT cool

Emir 2018-02-08 10:26:54 

In reply to Runs

😀

Emir 2018-02-08 10:27:40 

In reply to Dukes

They need we bad bad bad to help them develop

Emir 2018-02-08 10:28:06 

In reply to bravos

Tell dem bravs

Runs 2018-02-08 10:32:48 

In reply to Emir

Butt out a big men convo

bravos 2018-02-08 10:56:51 

In reply to Runs

For sure bro and I want 2 full time plain clothes gunmen around also OK..link that for me too..nothing too steep..hoping to be there later this year if all goes well with main contractor. cool

bravos 2018-02-08 10:58:41 

In reply to Emir

Lol...nah dey never deny that..they know we have skills and tings..

Only a foolish muddie would dismiss that, you can't ignore over 100 years of experience and expertise residing right next door.

Our people are also involved in Ghana's projects.

So is Ghana and Guyana,"no ambiguity there,you heard right the 2/G's" lol.

Runs 2018-02-08 11:19:42 

In reply to bravos

Ok, I can recommend. cool

Larr Pullo 2018-02-08 13:21:42 

In reply to bravos

Yet it took Venezuela to sell oil to Guyana and the rest of the Caribbean at affordable rates!

I'd a tell all alyuh forking Trinis where to go!!!

I'd rather bring in some hungry Venoes to work in the industry, after all is they oil ExxonMobil stealing!!!

bravos 2018-02-08 13:31:06 

In reply to Larr Pullo

"Sell oil"

Dey gee allyuh money too and cyar get pay back yet?

So what if vene take up some slack.they have the hugest reserves...

Ask vene to pay we back for allyuh too..

Like runs say,keep out big people talk,yuh go only look dotish..

Thats big man ting,,OK small man..

He remarked that the gas exports are possible thanks to T&T existing infrastructure

“We reached a new landmark in Venezuela’s possibilities to access the world gas market through Trinidad and Tobago

Yuh think you could carry yuh small talk to them, go and tell them what you tell me,dey might behead yuh bruk up bitter rass ....lol

We owe you nothing, but YOU or anyone cannot deny us our very strategic position,and I don't only mean geographical..dah.

Come good when you coming breds..bitterness go kill yuh.doh worry yuh go get some good official kiss cake supply down dey jes now,yuh bound to smile after yuh taste dat .

Emir 2018-02-08 18:09:56 

In reply to Larr Pullo

Yet it took Venezuela to sell oil to Guyana and the rest of the Caribbean at affordable rates!

Are you forgetting we wrote off close to $100 Mil USD in loans? This in addition to subsidize food stuff-we allowed thousands of Guyanese suit case vendors to trade weekly for about 12 years?

And not forgetting remittances 25000 Guyanese sent back home from working in Trinidad? big grin

No other country has given so much to Guyana as Trinidad has and is still giving.

BTW, the oil is not going to get GT rich anytime soon.

As Bravs pointed out, it takes a lot of know hows and money to get it to the market.

Allyuh should say thank GOD for Trinidad. big grin

Jumpstart 2018-02-08 19:00:44 

In reply to Emir

Exactly Emir. Trinidad is the Godfather, reluctantly so of the Caribbean.
Guyana dont even have a refinery and trinidad has already offered to refine Guyanese oil. Wont help our macroeconomic situation too much but at least it will be a boon for the refinery.

Trinidad biggest problem is productivity. Public servant atitudes are entrenched in both the public and private sectors

steveo 2018-02-08 19:41:37 

In reply to Dukes

My source in T&T told me that trinis running down to GT in boatloads.

Did you hear a story about BK suing the govt? Apparently the govt engineer raised an estimate higher to accomodate a Trini bid that was over the estimate or something like that...

I dont blame the trinis for running there when you are preferred over the locals

Dukes 2018-02-08 20:00:38 

In reply to steveo

I did not hear that, but it does not surprise me.This Government is inept but sadly the other chaps too teef. Anyway yuh jump macca jook yuh!!!!!

bravos 2018-02-08 20:45:40 

In reply to steveo

I dont blame the trinis for running there when you are preferred over the locals

T&T has the relevant human resource capital locally that Guyana does not have and will take 50-100 years to acquire. Trinidad actually exports expertise in this field.

The land of oil and music....

bravos 2018-02-08 21:07:31 

In reply to Emir

Remember I mentioned earlier the stupid variety of muddie,well it didn't take long to manifest eh..rolleyes

steveo 2018-02-09 05:34:09 

In reply to bravos

The project I mentioned above was a prison construction, nothing related to oil or gas.

Mr per capita i will let the stupid comment slide.

DirtyDan 2018-02-09 07:22:23 

But alyuh behaving like alyuh entitled. lol lol lol

Larr Pullo 2018-02-09 08:23:48 

In reply to Emir

Obviously given the state of the economy in Trinidad we can see it's an object lesson in not conferring riches on the population. Unless of course, you like Bravos think that arrogance equates to riches.

bravos 2018-02-09 08:41:42 

In reply to steveo

You guys are real immature sometimes...even in major construction projects you would need help,Guyana is underdeveloped and so is your work force,the people know why they have to award some contracts to foreigners,I'm sure Guyanese contractors getting nuff drain and smaller projects to do, ask them to do concrete barriers to follow contours and strong enough to stop truck nah,you can't even get a concrete plant in Guyana to produce the concrete spec with air entrainment etc.

So a Trini concrete plant setting up,I s all about experience and expertise,over the years we've had some of the most technical pours with special mixes for all kinda industrial conditions and applications .

Talking about per capita man I don't know what to say to you again...you guys bitter..

I didn't know you were so ignorant..

I will be in Guyana capitalizing on the growth health permitting,and i will show you why a Guyanese company couldn't undertake the work,stop me if you can..

Larr Pullo 2018-02-09 08:56:47 

In reply to bravos

Y'all couldn't even lay a proper pitch at the national stadium in Guyana (Terra forma), not to mention finishing Lara Stadium on time and you talking about pouring concrete. Guyana has some of the best engineers in the entire Caribbean so shut yuh rass. You have NO idea about Guyanese capabilities. Stay in Trinidad and fix your house first.

Jumpstart 2018-02-09 08:58:08 

In reply to Larr Pullo

yeah but larr pulo, trinidad has THE most engineers in the region. Facts. Many of who are in the country now

Larr Pullo 2018-02-09 09:06:55 

In reply to Jumpstart

So wait, doesn't Trinidad have a thriving oil and gas sector to keep them employed? Why all of a sudden there's this rush to the same Guyana alyuh used to laugh at over the decades?

bravos 2018-02-09 09:09:18 

In reply to Jumpstart

Leff he nah,shaming Obama one day at a time.

And 'No he can't' !

Emir 2018-02-09 09:13:45 

In reply to Larr Pullo

I had sincerely believed you were honestly and rationally debating, but now reading your posts on this topic and your replies to Bravo, I have concluded you are behaving like a "small boy" mentality.

I will not entertain your comments anymore.

Jumpstart 2018-02-09 09:20:22 

In reply to Larr Pullo

Dude we are experiencing a downturn. It means people arent hiring. BUT, Trinidad's unemployment rate is only 4-4.2%, which means the vast majority are still employed. Even with the pullout of ancillor mittal and negotiations for gas between ngc and cnc. But Guyana has massive opportunities now and an intelligent person would take advantage of it. And the only thing trinis laugh at it is guyanese accents. We laugh at everybody's accent. Guyanese persons however are admired in tt as probably the hardest working people in the Caribbean.

bravos 2018-02-09 09:22:19 

In reply to Jumpstart

Brother just look at our comments and look at some of our friends' right here and you would see why they have to hire outside.

You imagine contractors with such attitudes and nothing to back it up?

bravos 2018-02-09 09:25:17 

T&T is probably one of the highest industrial per-capita nations in the world,some of the best equipped contractors in the world right here.

This is one yard for one contractor....he has several yards with several times what you seeing in this vid.

And there are others even bigger and many on par..

bravos 2018-02-09 09:29:41 

Who you think they gonna call to make big industrial moves on the ground too? We've been making big moves for decades,even before many advanced countries..tell me who makes big moves in Guyana?

This company actually works in the middle East Africa South America etc...they have over 100 big cranes..hundreds of trucks and hundreds of other equipment..and is a Mammoet partner..

Who you gonna call muddies?

bravos 2018-02-09 09:33:09 

Who you gonna call muddies!?

steveo 2018-02-10 08:36:41 

In reply to bravos

i will show you why a Guyanese company couldn't undertake the work,stop me if you can..

You remind me ALOT of a certain president, perhaps there is a future for you in that sector as well

bravos 2018-02-10 22:25:21 

In reply to steveo

That's my end game..I'll give you the crystal ball Ministry,you will obviously excel in that capacity,and see my vision and ideas before I reveal them and organize necessary structures to implement them,talk about efficiency,great times ahead!!

///"We moving with Bravos"////

granite 2018-02-11 06:55:53 

In reply to bravos
That Larr Pullo,is an ungrateful man,he should know what we did for the whole Caribbean in the 70s,and everybody know we never get paid back.It takes a man with guts like a corbeaux to say,"I'd tell allyuh Trinis where to go".
TT got 98 experience in the oil industry,yuh go tun up yuh nose at that?

bravos 2018-02-11 11:42:25 

In reply to granite

Doh study dem padna,the people that matter knows what time it is...and whoever win the Guyana/vene dispute TT will be working with them or them both either which way,oh lawd oye!!! Wah Chrissy does say again? If she laff wah?? 'Winning' is so easy here...(and wining) smile