The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Nitro, it was worse than you or I ever thought

ProWI 2018-02-15 23:21:02 

Months after his chaotic resignation as chief of staff, and with his successor on the hot seat, (Reince) Priebus comes clean about everything: the inauguration crowd-size fiasco, the decision to fire Comey, the Mooch, the tweets, how he helped saved Jeff Sessions’s job, and his mercurial former boss. “I still love the guy,” he says.

POINT 2018-02-15 23:43:26 

In reply to ProWI

Nitro gone Country . Or maybe chump is
embarrassing him . I do recall him ,having a Post here wishing everyone Goodbye .

bravos 2018-02-16 00:33:57 

In reply to ProWI

Damn! And X 50 !! But hey I always knew that..

What a painful death this 'Administration' is having,and rightly so..

nitro 2018-02-16 09:39:16 

In reply to bravos

The painful death is being experienced by Trump Haters who did not expect him to get done the things he said he would.

pelon 2018-02-16 11:27:40 

Good article.

[Trump] is a man who fears no one and nothing,” continued Priebus, “and there is absolutely nothing he’s intimidated by. . . . And that’s very rare in politics. Most people in politics are people who have sort of an approval addiction. Now, granted, President Trump does too, but he’s willing to weather one storm after the next to get to an end result that most people are not willing to weather. . . . He doesn’t mind the craziness, the drama, or the difficulty, as long as an end goal is in sight. He will endure it.

This small paragraph is very important for those curious as to what it takes to be batshit crazy and win. He simply disconnects from any other reality that is not his own...

Bravos was shocked, even disappointed last year when I said this buffoon will win a second term. The more I travel around central and southern USA I think I need to remind those here: Trump will win a second term. Painful, but true. Middle America adores the new found resurgence and the tax $$ benefits... more than long term logic or stability... all about the now. He is like a god to them: MAGA empowers this demographic.

CNN, MSNBC - those media outlets we base our opinions on are only 1/2 the story.... huge swaths of Americans have Trump as their economic savior.

Robert Muller....

nitro 2018-02-16 11:38:53 

In reply to pelon

Very sound reasoning.

I love his policies.

Runs 2018-02-16 11:51:50 

In reply to nitro

What policies? It is all empty, you truly overdosed on the coolaid bro lol lol