The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Should white South Africans get emergency visas?

problemjay 2018-03-16 11:10:36 

This is interesting Link Text

If they are truly being oppressed as a group on humanitarian grounds then I say yes. But that's up to other country government who is willing to facilitate the emergency visas for them

problemjay 2018-03-16 11:12:37 

Mr. Dutton, who oversees immigration in Australia, said in an interview on Wednesday that the white farmers “deserve special protection.” He proposed offering the farmers expedited visas to resettle in Australia on humanitarian grounds.

bravos 2018-03-16 11:14:30 

In reply to problemjay

Anyone facing genuine persecution should be granted refuge and the opportunity to live peacefully. ..

Visas is probably only in the discussion because they white..and still countries not just gonna give them visas nilly willy...

problemjay 2018-03-16 11:15:57 

In reply to bravos

you need to read the article and then comment for once in your life lol

ponderiver 2018-03-16 11:17:18 

no send them to Israel instead

Drapsey 2018-03-16 11:21:04 

In reply to problemjay

Would SA be exempt from the $hit-hole African countries label?

bravos 2018-03-16 11:32:34 

In reply to problemjay

You need to expand your view a bit and see my comment went a lil further than just the story at hand ,maybe it went over your head but 'genuine persecution' are the key words..

It was up to you now to further engage me on the direction I was heading with your opinion,healthy conversations only helps to expand and further enlighten on a topic while maintaining the crux of the subject but we all know communication skills isn't your strong suit. wink

johndom90 2018-03-16 11:42:22 

In reply to problemjay

I seem to rememberbthe Aussies rushing to grant emergency visas to black south africans under apartheid.

Sources tell me tWhite Truck drivers should also be considered.

Emir 2018-03-16 16:49:39 

In reply to bravos

Anyone facing genuine persecution should be granted refuge and the opportunity to live peacefully. ..

For many White South Africans, "persecution" mean not having the apartheid system in place.

Emir 2018-03-16 16:49:53 

In reply to johndom90

big grin

Emir 2018-03-16 16:51:06 

In reply to ponderiver

no send them to Israel instead

Good fit, they will certainly enjoy the apartheid system there.

bravos 2018-03-16 16:51:45 

In reply to Emir

Thank you...but the farmers man they slaughter them..

DirtyDan 2018-03-16 17:19:17 

In reply to johndom90

exactly

Dan_De_Lyan 2018-03-16 17:24:43 

When Mandela came into power...nuff white South African get visa out. All they needed was a police report that show their house getting robbed. They told me about trucks backing up their driveway and clean them up with a mob across the street egging them on.

problemjay 2018-03-16 17:29:35 

Given the shithole state SA is in now today, I would rather live in Australia. This is like a gift from God for white South Africans who had their land seized

Emir 2018-03-16 17:36:49 

In reply to problemjay

white South Africans who had their land seized

big grin big grin big grin

So wait Blacks went to the Netherlands and England and seized their lands? I wasn't aware of that.

What I do know is the Dutch ad British and other Euro Christian Countries invaded South Africa, seized their land, enslaved them and stole their wealth.

cedaw 2018-03-18 05:04:58 

Will they be fast-tracking visas for the Rohingya farmers as well?

cedaw 2018-03-18 05:05:41 

[deleted duplicate]

granite 2018-03-18 07:35:40 

In reply to ponderiver

Dyam right!

granite 2018-03-18 07:39:24 

In reply to Emir
I think it was their "God given right",they usually quote the Holy Bible to justify their actions.

lol lol lol

Emir 2018-03-18 08:31:06 

In reply to granite

Yeah, it is really sad how some peeps are so damn ignorant of history.

Emir 2018-03-18 08:32:24 

In reply to cedaw

Like you din get the memo? big grin

Runs 2018-03-18 08:45:49 

White people have always come to the aid of their own, a good example was action in Serbia vs inaction in Rwanda.

problemjay 2018-03-18 08:46:36 

In reply to Emir

So wait Blacks went to the Netherlands and England and seized their lands? I wasn't aware of that.

What I do know is the Dutch ad British and other Euro Christian Countries invaded South Africa, seized their land, enslaved them and stole their wealth.

Did you just learn all of that yesterday? lol

You must be a simpleton. Telling me about what happening in history as if that will change the fact that white South Africans do not own land in SA today and it could be seized by the state for whatever reasons.

Anyway stay on topic for once grandpa smile

Emir 2018-03-18 08:59:19 

In reply to problemjay

the fact that white South Africans do not own land in SA today and it could be seized by the state for whatever reasons.

big grin big grin big grin big grin

Okay beta, ah go have some sympathy for you- go back and change your statement above.

Clue: If "white South Africans "do not own land" as you claimed above,how then can it be "seized" by the state big grin

Clue: Say, If something do not belong to you, how can another person or the state "seized" it.

problemjay 2018-03-18 09:01:27 

In reply to Emir

old man if you refuse to accept the reality that white south africans own land in SA today then I cant help you. Live in your alternate world
smile

JOJO 2018-03-18 09:32:12 

In reply to problemjay

will change the fact that white South Africans do not own land in SA today and it could be seized by the state for whatever reasons.

As I say, I read random posts of yours just to see the extent of your abject ignorance. And you never disappoint.

mikesiva 2018-03-18 09:36:40 

In reply to problemjay

White South Africans already get favoured status in the UK. Their applications for British passports are fast-tracked, while black Saffers looking to migrate to the UK hit a brick wall. Didn't it strike you as odd that so many white Saffers have played for England over the past decade, but not one black Saffer?

If you look around county cricket, white Saffers played as Kolpaks outnumber non-white Saffers by about ten to one....

problemjay 2018-03-18 09:38:55 

In reply to JOJO

As I say, I read random posts of yours just to see the extent of your abject ignorance. And you never disappoint.

I read your comments in my posts to laugh at your delusional naivety

problemjay 2018-03-18 09:40:58 

In reply to mikesiva

Ok but we talking about Australia granting express visas to white South Africans (mostly farmers) on the basis of humanitarian grounds.

mikesiva 2018-03-18 09:44:20 

In reply to problemjay

You might think South africa is a "shithole state", but that's not a universally shared view. My son's best friend is a white young man with a British father and a Saffer mother. When they split up, Daniel stayed in his father in Britain, where they lived a hand-to-mouth existence, unable to advance himself career-wise.

Eventually, he moved to South africa to be with his mother, and he's much happier. He's started his own music business, and has no intention of returning to the UK. The weather is better there too....

Economically, the British pound was worth 24 South african rand before Brexit. Now, it's worth 16 rand. The rand has strengthened against the pound over the past two years.

Of course, the white-controlled media is not interested in Daniel's story....

Australia has had a white immigration policy in the past

This is just another way of going about it....

granite 2018-03-18 09:45:35 

In reply to mikesiva
When I was playing club cricket in Ealing there was an equal amount of Saffies as there were others.I don't know what that say.

mikesiva 2018-03-18 09:46:20 

In reply to granite

And they were white, don't it?

problemjay 2018-03-18 09:48:12 

In reply to mikesiva

You might think South africa is a "shithole state", but that's not a universally shared view

The mood in South Africa has turned sharply pessimistic over the last decade. A slowing economy, massive unemployment, very high crime rate, and allegations of state corruption have combined to form a dark cloud that overshadows the promise of 1994.

Look online you will see many articles, opinion columns and online testimonies form South Africans and people who lived over there will testify to what I am saying

granite 2018-03-18 09:49:26 

In reply to mikesiva
Yes,some would talk about the place with love and affection,never heard them say nasty things.They were all white.

problemjay 2018-03-18 09:49:51 

..if i go further to put out the crime and unemployment stats from over there yuh will bawl and hold your head

mikesiva 2018-03-18 09:52:05 

In reply to problemjay

You're not listening, are you? I said that's not a universally held view. I've already given you one story of white English/Saffers moving to South Africa to better themselves. Now, my wife's white English best friend is also contemplating a similar move from Hertfordshire to Cape Town.

But no, you go on accepting the white media narrative, if that's what makes you happy....

Remember, there's crime in Trinidad and Jamaica too. But there are people returning or moving there to live as well. I will be leaving England for Jamaica before this decade is out, for several reasons.

granite 2018-03-18 09:54:31 

In reply to mikesiva
When I was playing club cricket in Ealing there was an equal amount of Saffies as there were others.

problemjay 2018-03-18 09:55:59 

In reply to mikesiva

So you really believe one person fortune of good life in SA will refute the current catastrophe that is happening over there? Sure you as an individual will have a story or two from individuals you know but the mass negative impact of current conditions over there is affecting the majority. You can call it white media narrative, black media narrative. I will call it reality narrative.

bravos 2018-03-18 10:11:24 

Say what you want SA makes regional crime look like games,now them people living in jail,and the constant massacre of the farmers, preying on Asians etc, a far cry from the rainbow nation philosophy..

sudden 2018-03-18 11:39:18 

if the usa is a land of European immigrants then SA should be a land of black African natives