The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

How Trump Stole the election

ProWI 2018-03-18 04:02:50 

Everything is coming into focus with the role of Cambridge Analytica.

Cambridge Analytica, the shady data firm that might be a key Trump-Russia link, explained.

Everything about Trump somehow leads to Russia. It’s no wonder he’s squealing so louder and constantly bringing up Hillary Clinton’s name to divert the people’s attention from his dastardly deeds, while at the same time attacking anyone who might be hot on his tail.

But Mueller is on the hunt and he’s desperate to get him off that Russian scent.

black 2018-03-18 09:34:12 

In reply to ProWI

This is fascinating stuff.

Bannon is a the heart of it all. If, I remember correctly, it was Bannon's group that were producing the most accurate data (as it turned out) towards the end of the election.

steveo 2018-03-18 09:45:49 

In reply to ProWI

Summary: Republican had better propaganda campaign, or it seems so because they won.

The fact that Russian individuals or companies are involved does not mean collusion. Russians have some of the best hackers and programmers in the world...check any programming competition, the winners are usually Russians and Chinese, Americans hardly ever make the cut. The outcome of that is that the American's will in turn hire those talented Russians/Chinese.

Putin has negligible gain by helping elect one president or another. Foreign policy is not defined by the President. Obama's reign was the continuation of the policy of Bush, of "meddling" in the middle east to maintain control and dominance. The intellectual dishonesty of the democrats will not allow them to admit this.

This whole democratic campaign to impeach Trump emanates from their angst of losing.

It would be a good laugh if they do manage to impeach Trump only to have Hillary lose to another Republican.

Runs 2018-03-18 10:00:16 

In reply to steveo

Where you got all that nonsense you just wasted the time to type from bro? lol

Didn’t I mandate you to pursue Guyana’s numerous problems instead of trying to be a pseudo intellect on American issues? razz

Runs 2018-03-18 10:01:34 

In reply to black

Christopher Wylie, who worked for data firm Cambridge Analytica, reveals how personal information was taken without authorisation in early 2014 to build a system that could profile individual US voters in order to target them with personalised political advertisements. At the time the company was owned by the hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer, and headed at the time by Donald Trump’s key adviser, Steve Bannon.

Chrissy 2018-03-18 10:04:57 

In reply to ProWI

I'm expecting details of suspicious attacks next.

problemjay 2018-03-18 10:21:23 

In reply to Chrissy

Summary: Republican had better propaganda campaign, or it seems so because they won.

The fact that Russian individuals or companies are involved does not mean collusion. Russians have some of the best hackers and programmers in the world...check any programming competition, the winners are usually Russians and Chinese, Americans hardly ever make the cut. The outcome of that is that the American's will in turn hire those talented Russians/Chinese.

Putin has negligible gain by helping elect one president or another. Foreign policy is not defined by the President. Obama's reign was the continuation of the policy of Bush, of "meddling" in the middle east to maintain control and dominance. The intellectual dishonesty of the democrats will not allow them to admit this.

This whole democratic campaign to impeach Trump emanates from their angst of losing.

It would be a good laugh if they do manage to impeach Trump only to have Hillary lose to another Republican.

well said, you shut this thread down beautifully *round of applause*

Courtesy 2018-03-18 10:24:40 

In reply to steveo

lol lol lol

Do you believe that disjointed shoite (TM Sudden) you wrote above?

DAVE400 2018-03-18 10:25:18 

In reply to steveo

Bro the sinister Russians real weapon was their faith in American stupidity....that is where elections get stolen

The mainstream media just vex that they lost the propaganda battle.

black 2018-03-18 10:27:55 

In reply to Runs

These guys have this down to a science, they can tell what type of candy bar Democrats ate. lol lol lol

Runs 2018-03-18 10:29:54 

In reply to black

I deal with facts and figures, have been a pragmatist all my loife.

nickoutr 2018-03-18 11:04:42 

killary tried to steal the election with 5 million illegal votes?

sudden 2018-03-18 11:32:02 

In reply to problemjay

so let me get this straight- Comey, McCabe are Repubs who 2 weeks before the Presidential election said they were re examining Clinton's emails found on Anthony Weiner's home laptop. it reinvigorated Trump's campaign and he praised the FBI.

before Comey made his public announcement about re examining the emails Rudy Giuliani working with the Trump campaign said that his sources in the FBI, which he said mostly wanted a Trump victory, had told him that something was about to come out against Clinton.

Trump wins the election and now the said FBI whose announcement helped Trump but which has to investigate whether the Russians may have helped Trump, are somehow the bad guys? and the said FBI Republicans whose announcement helped Trump and afterwards managed to get fired by said Repub President Trump, aided Clinton during the elections? a special prosecutor who is a Republican and was hired by a Republican to look into possible collusion between Russians and a Republican President is somehow helping Clinton or helped Clinton during the elections?

well well well. wuh loss muh belly

steveo 2018-03-18 12:58:53 

In reply to Runs

Didn’t I mandate you to pursue Guyana’s numerous problems instead of trying to be a pseudo intellect on American issues?

I am trying to branch out my expertise

Where you got all that nonsense you just wasted the time to type from bro?

Dude, you will get it one day or another, we all learn at different paces

steveo 2018-03-18 13:03:42 

In reply to Courtesy

Do you believe that disjointed shoite (TM Sudden) you wrote above?

It may be disjointed due to my lack of time but thats the essence of the matter.

Is it a coincidence that the people most securely fixed on the "collusion" bandwagon are the anti Trumps ( mexicans, blacks, muslims ) ?

Hypocrites with axes to grind

steveo 2018-03-18 13:05:15 

In reply to DAVE400

The mainstream media just vex that they lost the propaganda battle.

I know it. I am betting the Republicans win the next elections too, trump or not.

Courtesy 2018-03-18 13:09:43 

In reply to steveo

Brother, there are lots of persons here who would prefer substance over the imagery which some of you post.

Not everyone here is armed with political axes to sharpen on the American political system.

sudden 2018-03-18 13:39:01 

In reply to steveo

would you vote for Trump?

Ewart 2018-03-18 13:39:49 

In reply to Courtesy

Word.

//

nitro 2018-03-18 13:46:34 

In reply to ProWI

Clinton and the Democrats stole nomination from Bernie. Ask CNN and Dana Brazile.

So if you are correct, we had two crooks in the race!
Oh what a choice we had!

sudden 2018-03-18 13:50:38 

In reply to nitro

given what you know and have seen now, would you vote for Trump again?

nitro 2018-03-18 13:59:31 

In reply to sudden

Depends on the state of the economy, if he fixes the broken health care system as well as revamp the immigration system as he proposed.

Whatever is happening know was expected, that is Trump being Trump. We did not vote for a Pope.

sudden 2018-03-18 14:05:56 

In reply to nitro

if he fixes immigration like he wants to, you may not be able to vote again.

repubs kicked shoite when Obama wore a brown suit, when M Obama wore a sleeveless top, because Obama met a fellow from the weather Underground and countless other crap and now the mantra is we did not vote for a pope

nitro 2018-03-18 14:31:03 

In reply to sudden

I am not an illegal immigrant.

Sure there were some racist Republicans attacking the Obama's. Do you think they did not face racist Democrats as well. Go read again about his fight to win the nomination.

Racism is rampant everywhere, on both sides, even in the island paradises. Is just a part of life.

Cleg 2018-03-18 16:04:25 

In reply to steveo

I am betting the Republicans win the next elections too, trump or not.

No doubt a lot those winners will be called Conner Lamb! lol lol

JOJO 2018-03-18 17:04:42 

In reply to ProWI

Maaan! This is funny. So you admitting that you were one of these low information people who was played by Trump and the Russians? They didn’t target you yet you swallowed the propaganda.

BTW, has Bernie admitted yet that he received help from the Russians?

steveo 2018-03-18 17:08:11 

In reply to sudden

would you vote for Trump?

It depends, in the context of the last election, given the choices, yes. Reason being, at the time he seemed like the less hawkish candidate, Hillary seemed like the war monger.

Given a choice between him and Obama, its no contest in Obama's favor.

sudden 2018-03-18 17:19:45 

In reply to steveo

i did not ask whether you would have voted for Trump. i asked if you would vote for Trump. implicit in that is now.

so given what you know now, would you vote for Trump?

you people make me laugh. to say Hillary is more Hawkish than Trump so you would vote for Trump is a joke. A democrat more Hawkish than a Repub? the shoite yuh does hear and people actually believe these things. no wonder humans get fool again and again.

Trump mocked a man in a wheelchair. begged his audience to beat protesters and he is less hawkish than Clinton.

not necessarily talking about you only but i have heard that from lots of people.

steveo 2018-03-18 17:20:10 

In reply to Courtesy

Brother, there are lots of persons here who would prefer substance over the imagery which some of you post.

Thats only a facade...did you see the post where those "substantive" posters were jumping on an article where the link between Trump and "golden showers" were literally vapor?

He visited a club which at one point in their HISTORY the female performers SIMULATED "golden showers"

On immigration policy and trump's racial position, do you think the average Caribbean national will allow another race or nationality to outnumber them, usurping their influence in their country?

They would be evicted by violence.

For example the same guyanese that is anti-trump based on his immigration position, would kick up a storm if too many Chinese/Cubans etc got in the country threatening their own dominance. It has happened again and again. Its the same world wide.

Runs 2018-03-18 17:22:14 

In reply to steveo

Ok Einstein lol
You guys are a dime a dozen out there, what age you completed your thesis?
By the way what day and time the flat earth will end? cool

ProWI 2018-03-19 07:03:55 

In reply to sudden

You ended your factual and logical reply to Problemjay with -

well well well. wuh loss muh belly

Well, my belly was doing a little jiggle too, given your awareness and mine, that Problemjay, like Nitro and Nickoutr, can’t handle facts and, things like logical thinking - where the relationship between facts allows one to reach a reasonable conclusion - likely give them a migraine.

Now, this post was offered to show how the Trump campaign was able to misuse the private data of Facebook members, unknowingly or under pretence for other purposes, in collaboration (collusion) with Russia, through the benign neglect of Mark Zuckerberg.

It has nothing do with whether
”Republican had (a) better propaganda campaign,
as Steveo injected in his effort to hijack the thread, riding in on anti-American, anti-Democratic high horse.

What Mueller will eventually find is that as part of the collusion between Russia and Trump’s, even the Republicans’ campaign in 2016, Cambridge Analytica was an important part of the scheme to “steal” the election.

The more you hear Trump squeal like a pig in his early morning tweets, you know the closer Mueller is getting to expose his fraudulent campaign and businesses and, show him to be a real Manchurian President.

Congressional Republicans may want to hide their heads in the sand, just to see if that stance will enable them to retain power, but “real” Americans will speak in November 2018 and, likely before 2020.

ProWI 2018-03-19 07:11:45 

Facebook under fire after Canadian whistle-blower Chris Wylie reveals abuse of data of tens of millions of users

ProWI 2018-03-19 07:16:25 

Canadian whistleblower in Facebook data scandal cut political teeth with Liberals.