The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

THEY DID IT TO SHIV AND NOW HETY.puke man

CITYBOY 2018-11-23 05:54:03 

Hola...what is going on..Shiv was up and down the order like a yoyo..now they doing the same to HETY...they want this youngster to fail so they keep pushing anyone and everyone above him...
This thing aint gonna stop...
HETY IS YOUR BEST BATSMAN>>>period.

I give up...and bowling Bishoo after all the other spinners..and he is selected as the spinner...
maaaan ..why dont they like the boys from the land of El Dorado...
I surely miss my leader LFS BURNHAM who would had ensured this crap does not continue.
Adios
CB

mittheimp 2018-11-23 06:01:03 

In reply to CITYBOY

Oh be quiet with your overly sensitive paranoid nonsense. You are the epitome of a snowflake.

CITYBOY 2018-11-23 07:47:11 

In reply to mittheimp

Hola...Really..truth bothers you???? Do not worry my friend you cannot hold back talent...
you know what paranoid is???? you and the rest seeing Hety as the very best..thats killing you guys..ehhhhhhh
so give it a rest ok...
Parnoid my arse....truth and facts are not accepted by you.
Adios and go back under a rock...
CB

CITYBOY 2018-11-23 07:49:59 

In reply to mittheimp
Hola....shhhhhh..speak and write only when you have something constructive to say....and stop your bellyaching and parandoiness...not good for you..
I aint running from none of you...you just dont like licks..well then dont come on here..
Adios
Cb

LBW375 2018-11-23 08:15:09 

In reply to CITYBOY

Stop with the "hola" and "adios" crap. We all know u muddie

granite 2018-11-23 08:44:50 

A proper cutarse is heading their way,whereever they put Hety to bat and whenever they bring on Bishoo,Bdesh needs another 50 runs.Cutarse in sight,they are a bunch of shithongs.

BeatDball 2018-11-23 08:46:54 

In reply to LBW375

big grin

Yadi 2018-11-23 09:31:22 

In reply to CITYBOY

CITYMAN, methinks the new coach wanted

an "extra-batsman" batting line-up ....

So he made sure to place a BATSMAN at

# 6.

imusic 2018-11-23 10:01:29 

On top of all that, they keeping back Keemo Paul too

Justice for Cheesey!! evil evil

brians_da_best 2018-11-23 10:05:05 

I dont understand this thread.

Yes, he came and swype hard and scored some runs. Some of the swyping made me grimace!

Yes, he played some excellent shots in his innings.

But he batted very recklessly.

Until he learns the art of constructing an innings properly, he can stay at 6.

He is a real talent, and hopefully will learn, and learn fast,

natty_forever 2018-11-23 10:25:48 

In reply to granite… noted.

NYCGURU 2018-11-23 12:04:48 

In reply to brians_da_best

Interesting that you cant seem to run out of superlatives to describe Dows superb fighting innings, but you describe young Hettys destructive counter attack as swiping. With the way the clueless top four approached the innings, had it not been for Hetty showing the way with his talent and daring, we are probably following on and staring at a defeat inside three days.

Khaga 2018-11-23 19:13:20 

In reply to LBW375

Stop with the "hola" and "adios" crap. We all know u muddie

He is trying to avoid invitation from Trump.. lol

FanAdict 2018-11-23 19:16:32 

In reply to CITYBOY

No worries MAN the last 5 great west indian batsmen only one not from Guyana

sgtdjones 2018-11-23 19:18:20 

In reply to Khaga

Oh did you get an invite from Spanky,
since ya a supporter?

I didn't see your picture in the news when Spanky
was lighting deyas for Divali at the White House?

lol lol lol

imusic 2018-11-23 20:22:51 

In reply to FanAdict

No worries MAN the last 5 great west indian batsmen only one not from Guyana

confused

Cricket_101 2018-11-23 20:42:06 

In reply to CITYBOY

Like them anti mudlanders... lol

TheTrail 2018-11-23 21:57:57 

In reply to CITYBOY

I give up...and bowling Bishoo after all the other spinners..and he is selected as the spinner...

Bangladesh has four top-order left-handers, and you want to introduce Bishoo the leg break bowler who loves to bowl short balls into a lefthander.
Why do you think Roach bowls around the wicket to left-handers?
Topline lefthanders will sit and wait for those long hops coming into them and dispatched them.

Have you ever play organized cricket? Just asking.

black 2018-11-23 22:10:03 

In reply to CITYBOY

Conspiracy theorist?

CITYBOY 2018-11-24 07:37:22 

Hola....me done talk....if posters here had to be selected a lot of men would not make it to the keyboard....(the ladies know more and will always be selected..lol)

Until then as I would say..
Adios
CB

Headley 2018-11-24 07:48:56 

In reply to CITYBOY

It is so obvious. If it had worked it would have been used as justification to pick the countrymen for another 2 series. They still might.

Headley 2018-11-24 07:52:34 

In reply to TheTrail

So Bishoo can only bowl to right handers? Playing cricket does not endow one with sense. The examples to the contrary are numerous.

VoopsandOut 2018-11-24 09:07:11 

lets take the positive from the game. Our spinners were pretty much equal to Bangla's spinners. The difference between the teams was the dropped catches in their first innings. That said, unless our opening partnership woes get sorted out, we will not be competitive as we are forced to play an extra middle order batsman instead of a bowler to make up for the woes on top. I say, let Ambris or Hope open with Brathwaite and pick Reifer and perhaps Keemo for the second test. Re: Bishoo, just remember how Lara used to treat Shane Warne

Dukes 2018-11-24 11:31:23 

In reply to CITYBOY

Ronnie Sars agrees with you!!!

I would really like to know why young Hetmyer batting at number 6.... Heyti and Hope are genuine match winners, need to let them bat with each other as much as possible once the situations present itself. Your chances of winning a game improves drastically once Heyti at the crease.#lettheyoumanbatnumber3or4

rillo 2018-11-24 11:34:36 

In reply to CITYBOY

Hetmeyer should have been made vice captain. He has the most skills to usurp Holder who is a class by himself.

Hetmeyer ever since lifting the WC I said he looks like a future WI cappo. Still do especially after the CPL for the intensity he showed.
Upstairs do not like leaders. They like "battymen" .

CITYBOY 2018-12-01 06:15:11 

Hola....dem can try but Hety will survive....dem cant push this boy around...he has too much talent..
Ambris is is not ready...
come on coach South africaner you have nice job...just think a bit.
Adios
Cb

Fivestar 2018-12-01 11:59:34 

In reply to CITYBOY

In my view, Hetmeyer has a bright future with West Indies cricket. Eventually, he will cement the number 3 position and he will be West Indies captain.

However, right now it is better for him to bat at 6 instead of 3. It is easier to bat at 6 in Test cricket than to bat at 3.

Let Hetmeyer establish himself as a Test batsman and build his confidence before putting too much responsibility on his young shoulders.

In fact, I hope he becomes selfish, puts his head down and focuses on making runs while blocking out all the confusion swirling around him.

We have found a rare gem, let us polish it and allow it to shine. We don't want it to slip through our fingers and fall back into the river.

CITYBOY 2018-12-01 15:01:53 

In reply to Fivestar

Hola..natural no 3 badman..yup badman.. got to go in at 6 and work his way up???maan the more I read things on this board I just shake my head...what next???Opening batsmen must star at 11 and work their way up???
The West indies cricket is dead and the fans are obviously CLUELESS>>
Please i am not saying you are...but ????
adios
CB

Elsie 2018-12-01 15:17:58 

In reply to CITYBOY

Why should it really matter ??

Last nite he came in during the 10th over. No big difference.

Calling for Hetmyer to bat higher up is petty... He will always get a chance to bat. And so far he has never run out of partners...

big grin

CITYBOY 2018-12-01 17:37:10 

In reply to Elsie

Hola..it does matter...when you come in at 6 that means 4 out..yup 4..last 4 out for a measly 29..what you think the bowlers thinking???
Eh answer...their tail is up...they right in your face..etc..
Hety at 6 knows only the tail coming ..no batsman of quality...and you are telling me it does not matter???
Look this game is not played on paper...Hety at 3 would give the bowlers something to think about..Hety at 6 will be ignored by the bowlers(literally) and they will just run through the tail..
Anyway...the coaches and Padams need to be rooted out and lets play cricket thereafter.
Adios
CB

CITYBOY 2018-12-02 08:42:54 

In reply to Dukes

Hola...Ronnie always agrees with me...ask him who give a box on his head in Toronto..but not for cricketing reasons...the man HOLD on to the bottle of BRANDY and dont want to share...
Anyway sir...them trying to turn..COPPER INTO GOLD...thus the hiding of Hety at the bottom whilst they try(and hope)..(play on words) that Hope and the rest of pussy wackos come good...
but them aint got no talent...in truth if Shai Hope takes a very aggressive approach he would be good...he got good eyes and hands coordination and he does use his feet too..but he needs to stop this PADAM shytes.
West Indies always push around the GT boys..I once saw Hooper cuss out the WI at GCC.(I really thought he would had been gone)..and we..we know how they had Shiv like the yo yo man...up down ..and batting with the tail...and Madramootoo bowling his googleys etc with PADAMS as keeper...man I could go on and on..but I will leave that to Lancelot to buse they bam bam..
But Hety straaaaang ...no captaincy for him nor vice captian...he has already been told....not to go the way of Ronnie....just bat...bat..bat...and make lots of money.
Hail the eldorado boys.
Adios
CB

Fivestar 2018-12-02 12:32:05 

In reply to CITYBOY

Hola..natural no 3 badman..yup badman.. got to go in at 6 and work his way up???maan the more I read things on this board I just shake my head...what next???Opening batsmen must star at 11 and work their way up???

Surely you're not comparing Hetmeyer to Bradman who is generally regarded as the greatest batsman who ever lived.

However, Bradman played many moons ago so let us look at another great Australian batsman from more recent times.

There was a natural number 3 by the name of Ponting who worked his way up from 6 to 3.

Dukes 2018-12-02 12:54:52 

In reply to Fivestar

Read again!!! He said BADMAN not BRADMAN.

Fivestar 2018-12-02 15:44:46 

In reply to Dukes
I thought it was a grammatical error. Anyway, the gist of my post was more about Ponting.

CITYBOY 2018-12-10 09:03:23 

Hola....Fantasyland cricket admins....the boy from Eldorado ....is SOLID GOLD...them fools think its BRASS..
Adios
CB