The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

ROHAN BABOLALL HETMYER HAS TO ALWAYS BE AT 3

CITYBOY 2018-11-24 07:42:46 

Hola...RB HETY has to bat at 3...if WI will ever be dominant again..you need a batsman who can beat the living daylights off the leather..thus when RB HETY is walking to the crease the opposition must tremble...
Those puss wackos that bat above him are not capable of scaring a cat..
History shows that you need a dominating bat..
RB HETY has the goods and can do it....
I would love to see him and RB BLACKWOOD together...
Adios
CB not RB...LOL

bobby 2018-11-24 07:58:12 

In reply to CITYBOY
CB. I applaud your support for this young talent. However, as I have said before, he needs alot of psychological help. He seems to have been taken up with the fame and talk around him. He bats, like all CWI players, with no thought process and no understanding of the game situation. See ball, hit ball out the ground, revel in the applause.
The people who love him should sit him down and give him a dose of reality.
It would be such a great tragedy to see him end up like so many others, on the garbage heap of those who had that Hopper word, potential.

Norm 2018-11-24 08:26:58 

In reply to CITYBOY

Musfiqur pushed mid-on to long-on and gave the bowler some advice. The very next ball Hety slaps its high, straight into the very same fielder's hands at long on. In India the very same thing was happening too, which is why Hety's big scores dried up at the end of that tour.

That' what Guyanese call "hard aze". He needs to learn the simple things about batting, such as not to take on the fielders in the deep. If he doesn't, he will not get any further in anything but T20 cricket.

doosra 2018-11-24 11:09:43 

In reply to Norm

yea he need a lil tap behind the head

goofballs 2018-11-24 11:16:43 

In reply to CITYBOY

big grin big grin big grin big grin

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;"

BLASPHEMY!!

Hola CB!

I am amazed that there was no prior outcry about this transgression.
razz

Narper 2018-11-24 11:59:19 

In reply to Norm

That' what Guyanese call "hard aze"

De lil bai really hard aze in trute

I am sure his father knows cricket....and only his father can box his rass aze an this point of his career!!! Talking done !!!

You can't get out the same way over and over...then you show how disappointed you are...yuh vex yuh out...

COME ON HETY !!!! FOLKS SEE A LOT IN YOU !!! BUT THAT IS NOT ENOUGH !!!

CITYBOY 2018-11-24 12:20:34 

Hola...Hard aze meh derrier..This boy is an attacking batsman...thats the way he does things...if he is at 3 he will just be like RB...fear into the opposition.
Batting is a mindset..
If he bats at 3 there is only 1 man out and he can do his thing...he batting at 6..4 men already out...what is he supposed to do???Ambris is a joke so really call that 5 out...so the boy just suck his teeth and do his thing.
With 204 to chase..if Hety had gone at 3..he would analyse that he needs to get at least 80 runs..and he would had gotten it...
The boy is not hard aze..he is just fed up of all the bull nonsense....
Your attacking bat in the mould of Babolall bats at 3..CASE CLOSED
Hopefully the boy gets an IPL contract that pays him well so he could run away from these jokers and just get rich rich.
Adios
CB

CITYBOY 2018-11-24 12:21:09 

In reply to goofballs

Hola...ok Kalli Hety...
Adios
CB

CITYBOY 2018-12-01 06:12:34 

Hola...dem Jokers have not learnt yet????Who is the damn coach...???
Your best batsman has to be at 3...damn you dont have to be a scientist to figure this out...
Jimmy Adams is influencing this PADAMS approach and it is not working..
Adios
CB

WICFan 2018-12-01 07:03:16 

If he's ever available I'd like to see Bravo at 3, Blackwood/Brooks/Chase or Hope at 4 with Hetmyer coming in at 5.

Hetmyer needs to be taken aside and educated, he could have a long international career in all formats as long as he keeps himself right or he could become a T/20 globetrotter.

StumpCam 2018-12-02 02:15:03 

In reply to CITYBOY

You’re spot on! Apart from Hetmyer, the guys are a pack of jokers! Shai Hope is a slightly better version of Kraigg! Ambris is out of his league.
Dowrich is the only other batsman that seems to have some sort of clue.

rall1968 2018-12-02 02:19:14 

In reply to WICFan

agree with u

rall1968 2018-12-02 02:22:11 

In reply to StumpCam

we need cornwall and thomas bravo and more

StumpCam 2018-12-02 02:25:09 

In reply to rall1968

Blackwood needs to be brought back!

methodic 2018-12-02 03:07:19 

In reply to CITYBOY

I agree with you. This 93 here is wasted at 6. Bat him at 3, when he comes off he will push the opposition back and take the pressure off the other batsmen. Bat him at 6 and there is no players left to benefit from his approach.

CITYBOY 2018-12-02 08:30:17 

In reply to methodic

Hola...maan everybody knows this except the paid hexperts...Hety is a very special talent...Rutherford should had been batting with him..not those other puss wackos..
Rutherford is a bad man...he more brutal than Hety..watch these 2 they gonna give a lot of bowlers heartaches.
Hety must be at 3....end of story..
Adios
Cb

CITYBOY 2018-12-10 09:05:23 

Hola.....mmmmmm...BRASS dont turn to GOLD...Hety is solid GOLD...he from ElDORADO......
Adios
CB