The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

This T&T beauty has a purpose...snoopy

sgtdjones 2018-12-04 12:20:25 

This T&T beauty has a purpose

TRINIDAD and Tobago’s representative at the Miss World 2018 competition in China, Ysabel Bisnath, has taken this country further afield with the selection of her chosen NGO for the prestigious “Beauty With A Purpose” segment of the show.

The Petit Valley-based Purple Pine Foundation was among 12 projects selected by Miss World for Beauty With A Purpose, which began in 1972 and is considered by the franchise to be the heart of Miss World. The segment allows each contestant to choose a project close to their home, presenting their projects at Miss World

Link Text

sgtdjones 2018-12-04 12:20:51 

Wow she is a cutie ...

razz razz

RemainsUnknown 2018-12-04 13:23:38 

In reply to sgtdjones

Wow she is a cutie ...
She is indeed..... see more here Croatia, Turkey... heck, the rest of the contestants aren't too shabby as well....

wink wink

SnoopDog 2018-12-04 14:03:54 

In reply to sgtdjones

This T&T beauty has a purpose

She sure does Bro. big grin

Tryangle 2018-12-04 14:35:56 

In reply to SnoopDog

Almost makes you believe in a higher power, mate razz lol

sgtdjones 2018-12-04 16:09:16 

In reply to SnoopDog

oh Nooooo she is a lawyer..

razz razz razz

BeatDball 2018-12-08 15:56:54 

In reply to RemainsUnknown That treeknee sound too british for me! I wanted a treeknee accent! Nothing turns me on more than a treeknee woman talking...properly, but with a tinge of caribbean. Steups.

big grin razz

bravos 2018-12-08 18:45:10 

In reply to BeatDball

That treeknee sound too british for me!

That's all right caus she's not for you. wink

Narper 2018-12-08 22:10:44 

Manushi Chhillar Crowns Miss World 2018 A Year After She Won The Title

Miss Mexico Vanessa Ponce de Leon was crowned as the 68th Miss World by last year's winner, Manushi Chhillar, in the coastal city of Sanya

Miss Mexico Vanessa Ponce de Leon, 26, has a degree in international business, volunteers for "Migrantes en el Camino" and is on the board of directors of a rehab centre for girls, according to the Miss World website.

First runner up was Thailand's Nicolene Pichapa Limsnukan, a 20-year-old studying business administration.

Miss Belarus Maria Vasilevich, Miss Jamaica Kadijah Robinson and Miss Uganda Quiin Abenakyo were also among the final five.

link

Narper 2018-12-08 22:51:25 

ALTHOUGH she placed fourth on the Miss World 2018 leaderboard, Trinidad and Tobago delegate Ysabel Bisnath did not advance to the top 30 in the beauty pageant in Sanya, China yesterday.

Despite that, she thanked T&T for its support via a social media post yesterday afternoon.

Link