The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Cow Pasture

goofballs 2018-12-09 03:50:40 

goofballs 2018-12-09 09:09:26 

Produces Cow Lashers

goofballs 2018-12-10 11:16:29 

The few moments of sheer cowlashing in this past ODI proves that you could take the girl from the hood/ village but can’t take the village/hood/pasture out of the girl.
Villifying the good name of great Berbicians who actually adapted to high class company. Kanhai, Kelli, Butcher, Freddo,even Uncle Joe. Baichan.
Shoots, this guy should hang with Baich to learn the culture and art of defense.
Otherwise another flower or fruit grown from the unattended,’bandoned fields of WI cricket will go to waste.
And some will call the potential cricketer stupid, ignorant, etc. if someone didn’t teach me to use knife and fork I would still be called stupid using fork and spoon! One of my subsequent bestie laughed so much when I was at a birthday party! at 10. At least he showed me the right culture.
Really, upon review, they should have served finger foods to kids.

The villages used to have knee high grass and you are considered a good batsman if you could clear mid on or mid wicket If you lash often enough, you might clear mid on and even the fences.
We were able to donate tractor, chipper and driver
to chp down the grass from knee high to average six inches.
For the. Jalasses out there, this is not about knocking down Alvin Kalli Hetmyer but using him, one of the nice talent around, as an example to push my POINT. Will he be stunted in further growth and development to attain high class standards and be just laughed at by the world all the insular pseudo experts here?

goofballs 2018-12-10 11:28:30 

Part 4 coming up if I can find a real computer. Traveling with cell phone only.
BTW, please don’t insult me by saying he had to cowlash then. There were about 25 overs left or 150 balls! Maybe he would have had about half 75 balls to face if he didn’t throw it away. If he had gotten his eye in, still enough time for a ton with his aggression.
It was not the last 5-10 overs where everything goes.

Duncey coach musbee tell him to swing and clear pasture.

goofballs 2018-12-10 11:54:18 

Well, the new entity Windies culture is all about immediate gratification or grabbing of the loot.
Swing away,
The great Yango Yansen aptly described Brute Force and Ignorance.

Drapsey 2018-12-10 12:51:01 

In reply to goofballs

Well, the new entity Windies culture is all about immediate gratification or grabbing of the loot.
Swing away,
The great Yango Yansen aptly described Brute Force and Ignorance.

Looks like you weren't watching the last ODI in Bangla.

How many dot balls, again?

goofballs 2018-12-10 13:29:57 

In reply to Drapsey

Worst mistake I made,

Was focusing on a potential talent from my county whose wicket was most valuable but decided, or was instructed, to drop some cow lash from first to fifth ball or however long he lasted.
Same difference as Powell charging down the wicket all the way to the pavilion first ball in previous test. He hit air. Fredericks Hetmyer “barely ketch am oddawise ball woulda be lost.” razz