The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Nitro, your boy is a coward

black 2018-12-27 17:59:08 

Bone spur on paper only.

nitro 2018-12-28 06:10:48 

In reply to black

That is ok. He is doing what we want him to do.

cricketmygame 2018-12-28 11:10:20 

In reply to nitro

I know if my father was as rich as Trump father and the draft came i'll do the same damn thing

embsallie 2018-12-28 11:33:57 

In reply to nitro

Trump is a coward who has lost all credibility with the American people and the World.

He will eventually sign that bill without getting the funding for the wall, but knowing that narcissist, he will claim victory and make up a lie (just like he did to the Troops with that 10% pay hike) about winning with the same amount he would have had earlier had it not been for his advisers at Fox News.

Trump is a Dotish and his followers are even worse because they choose to have a charlatan lead them. Wait to see what is coming around the bend - it will not be pleasant.

RemainsUnknown 2018-12-28 13:37:02 

In reply to cricketmygame

I know if my father was as rich as Trump father and the draft came i'll do the same damn thing
99.98% of guys here would've also...... esp. the ones speaking out against D.T.... but they are too pusillanimous to admit it..... wink wink

black 2018-12-28 13:49:14 

In reply to RemainsUnknown

And that is fine, but you should have some reservations about sending someone else's kid to war.

Not the Donald!!!

uton 2018-12-29 03:11:20 

In reply to cricketmygame

The issue is around his hypocrisy in regards to John Mc Cain not being a hero.

nick2020 2018-12-29 17:09:35 

In reply to uton

Just that?

What about taking down active shooters while unarmed?

nitro 2018-12-30 07:59:00 

In reply to black

The Donald is the one pulling American troops, ending Bush and Obama wars!

Didnt the Great Ali dodge the draft?

Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Dick Cheney, Mitt Romney, Mohammed Ali and Kareem Abdul Jabar all dodged the draft but Trump's haters are just that, full of hate!

black 2018-12-30 08:12:05 

In reply to nitro

Didnt the Great Ali dodge the draft?

On principles.

Ali was an activist who did not believe in wars.

What was Donald's reason?

A fake bone spur?

There were many conscientious objectors to the war. Donald could have come out against the war, not fake a bone spur.

The fact that his dad initiated the fake story, shows there was deception. The man that is investigating Trump right now, (Mueller) volunteered for the war.

It's impossible to tell someone's reasoning but the fact that Trump concocted a fake reason, shows cowardice. He lied about it and is still doing so, today.

nitro 2018-12-30 08:18:58 

In reply to black

Ali found a great excuse, Trump used a poor one. Millions did but you haterz of Trump seize on every little issue to brrate him.

No matter what he does, just like Obama, his haterz wi always make an issue out of it.

It is now illegal to do business with Russians.SMH.

black 2018-12-30 08:32:39 

In reply to nitro

What was his reason for not visiting the troops in two years?

Stories were leaking out of the Whitehouse that he was terrified to go to a war zone. lol lol lol

nitro 2018-12-30 08:41:28 

In reply to black

Small minds make up stories.

black 2018-12-30 08:48:16 

In reply to nitro

Again, what was his reason for not visiting the troops in two years?

nitro 2018-12-30 08:57:05 

In reply to black

You know i do not have the answer to that. What we can see though is that he is loved by the forces and the vets. So he must be doing great things.

I will take great action over photo opts and great speeches any day.

black 2018-12-30 09:01:59 

In reply to nitro

What we can see though is that he is loved by the forces and the vets. So he must be doing great things.

Dude, troops do the same for all Presidents, whether they like him or not. They are awed by the office, not the individual. They did the same for Bush and Obama.

nitro 2018-12-30 09:13:37 

In reply to black

None of them got the reaction the troops gave when Trump visited the troops.

Even Fake News CNN criti the guys for the show of love. None of them got the high rating from the vets just released.

black 2018-12-30 09:24:07 

In reply to nitro

None of them got the reaction the troops gave when Trump visited the troops.

Yes, they did but Trump is (somewhat) of a celebrity. Trust me, a lot of those troops do not personally like him.

By the way, he lied about the percentage of pay increases the troops got

embsallie 2018-12-31 13:04:27 

In reply to black

Quite a few of the Generals despise him, but because he is the faux commander in chief they cannot balk the trend otherwise it would look really bad for the Donald.

Donald's weakness on foreign policy (do not let anyone fool you into thinking otherwise) makes the troops cringe.

Just take a listen to ALL the generals and military personnel that worked for or tired to advise Trump.
There is no good way to put this. ALL and I mean all of them think rump is an idiot.

Nitro is a Trump disciple who sees what he wants to see. Who can blame him. Trump tells so many lies that eventually peeps begin to believe him