The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Trinidad: 5th best place to get killed or robbed

WI_cricfan 2019-01-07 14:06:10 

Link Text

Just behind the Madives, Venezuela, Afghan and Kenya.

black 2019-01-07 14:16:01 

In reply to WI_cricfan

Trinidad: 5th best place to get killed or robbed

Are there "best places" to be killed? lol

WI_cricfan 2019-01-07 14:23:40 

In reply to black
I sugar coated the facts. Did not want to say 5th most likely place

bravos 2019-01-07 18:32:03 

In reply to WI_cricfan

Just behind the Madives, Venezuela, Afghan and Kenya.

That's madness..

Where's Brazil,South Africa,Honduras,Mexico etc,there are bands of robbers who rob entire buses trains tour parties,resorts,people on beaches etc..in T&T it's the usual grocery robberies and dark spot on the fringes,no bands of marauding robbers

This is a bit fishy..look at the breakdown makes no sense..they say that USA murder rate is higher than ours..they say gun crime and gun violence is 5 times Trinidad,they say rape is higher than Trinidad..

You really telling me that Trinidad here that T&T crime is worse than SA and Brazil where they blow up money trucks and kill people every few mins in robberies etc? Let's wait for the UN list ok..because this one has the USA at 56 times more than Trinidad,who calculates murder rates like that,that's a made up bullshit list,ask any of your country folk living here if there are scenes like SA,Brail,Mexico etc..

Of course there are thugs and robbers but not like elsewhere...and who are so likely to get murdered in Trinidad? Are they planning to have a conflict with some other asshole in some ghetto or get involved in all the drugs from South America,I know you guys liking this but simple fact and logic is absent in that whatever that is and anyone with a little knowledge would realize that cannot be accurate,just by general knowledge alone.

There have been many in the past looking just as official saying T&T was rated worse than Sudan and Somalia,Honduras,Vene,and it was posted here..

That's a heap of bullshit,and it's from about 5 years ago with lower murders than last year and a few years before also,what is this,I challenge you to provide me with a later one which should have even more murders and without a doubt making us the #1 worst dangerous deadly country in the world if they consistent.Otherwise it's bullshit..

Ok so that was 2014 so you late ,get me 2017 or 2018..and why would someone post 5 year old lies? Don't you check what you post? What's the agenda here?

BeatDball 2019-01-07 18:45:25 

In reply to bravos I guess we will go down that road again, eh? Per capita, bravos. Per capita boi! Skites man!

confused evil

bravos 2019-01-07 19:01:08 

In reply to BeatDball

No dumbo it defies even that!!

I don't have that time i'm busy enjoying this deadly place where I should be dead already if I am to believe you people..

You jumping on board, this is a 5 year old crap list and it defies and contradicts per capita also..

I know T&T should be much better but it's no where as bad as even Jamaica and Guyana wrt to robberies and robbery violence,Trinis very aware of the different levels of danger there where robberies are carried out with AK 47's and everybody killed..and you still sorf...plenty places with marauding bands of murdering robbers,we have no such issues here,we have lil pests who rob close to home,tell me our murder rate is high I agree,tell me crime is high I agree,but don't tell me Trinidad is anywhere as bad as others mentioned,then you would just be disingenuous...

I make no argument with facts,but there is no fact to listing T&T higher than decades known wholesale killing and robbing fields that are even worse now..

Wow man I can't believe this bullshit,some man get's killed or robbed in Laventille or East POS or Enterprise or on the fringes and my country is the fifth in the world,while in other 'better' ones good productive people getting robbed and killed at all the nice places even the beach ffs and the thugs in their holes too,yeah bullshit..

Get me an updated version of that bullshit from 2014...I'm done here..

Emir 2019-01-07 20:29:28 

In reply to WI_cricfan
This is such a dotish exercise, nothing in those selected stats concludes that.

googley 2019-01-08 09:23:07 

In reply to Emir

sink your head further in the sand....the report is flawed...yeah right! cool

BeatDball 2019-01-08 09:28:27 

In reply to googley

big grin

WI_cricfan 2019-01-08 14:22:47 

So it looks like Trinidad was on Trumps radar when he talked about certain countries

granite 2019-01-08 19:41:21 

In reply to bravos
Hey bravos leave dem people alone,if bad news about Trinidad makes them happy once in a while wah can anybody do,leave dem.The report is pure shyte,and TT ain't no shithole country like some right deh in the Caribbean.

bravos 2019-01-08 21:36:06 

In reply to granite

Frenemies..

bravos 2019-01-08 21:51:45 

In reply to WI_cricfan

There's no bigger shithole than one where your kids can be gunned down in school or whoever else wherever else, at the concert,movies,kindergarten,restaurant,clinic,mall, West side downtown,workplace etc..people in America are totally shell shocked and always ready to hear gunshots.

Save the odd innocent victim getting killed resisting or otherwise,in my shithole your years are long and fulfilling once you walk straight and apply some basic precautions as you would in any big city,not so in yours and Trump's,anyone's fair game,even reporters on the job,and anyone can be your killer,even those sworn to protect you..

I know you would have T&T burn but we shall prevail..

Emir 2019-01-08 22:26:15 

In reply to granite

big grin

sgtdjones 2019-01-08 22:50:50 

In reply to WI_cricfan

You are upsetting the natives, the truth has become an insult...lol

“Everything is perfectly healthy and normal here in Denial Land.”

Jim Butcher, Cold Days

Jan 8, 2019....12 murders.

Yamfoot 2019-01-09 08:01:09 

In reply to sgtdjones

20 in Jamaica

sgtdjones 2019-01-09 09:18:39 

In reply to Yamfoot

In Jamaica its accepted.

In T&T we in denial.

redface

che 2019-01-09 10:03:09 

In reply to Yamfoot

Yard per capita homicide rate lower dan T&T..

shock

hairline1 2019-01-09 12:25:17 

In reply to che

GT and JA Bench and TT Bench coming soon.. Uptick in TTs moving to Bim fleeing crime. As i said D most confused state in the Caribbean. Oil rich Venezuela have Oil rich TTs on the Run. Gold n diamonds now oil rich Guyana political stupidity again. WTF. You see a pattern here. cool

che 2019-01-09 21:54:28 

In reply to hairline1

lol lol lol

GT and JA Bench and TT Bench coming soon.. Uptick in TTs moving to Bim fleeing crime

Yuh rollin in stdjones/sudden hood...

Yuh sayin Narper oil tycoons keep floodin Bim

Khaga 2019-01-10 07:49:51 

In reply to bravos

wanker bravos busy posting about gangs in India.. lol

Jumpstart 2019-01-10 07:52:54 

In reply to che

er...........no

Link Text

hairline1 2019-01-10 12:32:43 

reply to che
cool Bare' Alyuh Alyuh every other F.ing" word now ..D Skunters,and Curry goaters already bout here Wid them c~nt now these Doubles mf.... : cool

che 2019-01-10 12:45:01 

In reply to hairline1

lol lol lol

WI_cricfan 2019-01-10 13:05:14 

read more here

Link Text

WI_cricfan 2019-01-10 13:07:27 

183 pages Bravos, 183 pages. not 1 or 18 but 183 pgs of crime related stories.

che 2019-01-10 18:44:05 

In reply to Khaga

lol lol lol

bravos 2019-01-11 00:58:33 

No murders for 3 days so far pu$$ies..

BeatDball 2019-01-11 10:11:47 

In reply to bravos Well, alyuh keep it that way...pattacake!

smile cool

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 10:25:44 

In reply to bravos

No murders for 3 days so far.

Congrats Bro! You guys are only now behind Somalia. lol

sgtdjones 2019-01-11 10:33:36 

Two boys charged with knifing murder

Two boys are expected to appear before the Port of Spain Children’s Court today, charged with the January 2 murder of Keenan Smith.

The teenagers were charged with murder by Sgt. Sydney Job, of the Homicide Bureau of Investigations, Region 2, following advice received from Director of Public Prosecutions, Roger Gaspard SC.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-11 10:34:37 

Man, 55, charged with rape of child, 13

A Gonzales man is due to appear before a Port of Spain Magistrate next week, charged with the rape of a 13-year-old girl.

Simon Gordon, 55, is expected to appear before Magistrate Aida Mohammed, in the Port of Spain 7th Magistrates’ Court, on Monday.

He was charged with the offence by WPC Charles of the Port of Spain Division’s Child Protection Unit (CPU) following investigations into a report of sexual penetration against a minor.

The accused is alleged to have had sexual intercourse with the victim at his home on January 7.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-11 10:36:52 

Carenage man, 35, killed

A 35-year-old Carenage man became the country’s eleventh murder victim when he was shot by an unknown gunman on Thursday night.

Marcus Haynes of Upper L’anse Mitan, Carenage was not known to the police, but investigators believe he was killed by a gang member from the area.

At about 8.40 pm residents of Upper L’anse Mitan heard gunfire, after which they found Haynes lying face-down.

He was taken to the St James hospital where he died at about 9.17 pm.

Haynes was shot about six times. Investigators were told warring gangs from Upper L’anse Mitan were seen firing at each other before the murder.

Investigations are continuing.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-11 10:38:42 

In reply to SnoopDog

No murders for 3 days so far.

A 35-year-old Carenage man became the country’s eleventh murder victim when he was shot by an unknown gunman on Thursday night.

When dealing with an illiterate who can't read nor count,
such statements are made as no murders for three days.

rolleyes

sgtdjones 2019-01-11 11:22:11 

In reply to SnoopDog

Congrats Bro! You guys are only now behind Somalia

Naw Carnival round the korner, we partying man, no problem

WI_cricfan 2019-01-11 12:37:08 

read and weep my friend
Link Text

Five commuters travelling in a maxi taxi were robbed at gun point of their money, jewellery and their cell phones. The incident has left the five people traumatised. According to a police report, on Wednesday at about 1 pm, maxi taxi driver Cleavon Matiste was plying his maxi taxi in the Port of Spain-San Fernando route when three young men pretending to be passengers boarded the maxi taxi in Port-of-Spain.

sgtdjones 2019-01-11 20:23:17 

Carenage man killed in gang war

Po­lice be­lieve gang turf war is be­hind the killing of Care­nage res­i­dent 35-year-old Mar­cus Haynes.

Haynes was lim­ing with a group of men at about 8.40 pm on Thurs­day when gun­men opened fire on them.

Haynes was shot sev­er­al times, in­clud­ing the chest, arms and legs. He was tak­en to the St James In­fir­mary where he died while un­der­go­ing med­ical treat­ment. Po­lice said it is be­lieved that the gang war be­tween two ri­val gangs in the area—the Mus­lims and Ras­ta City has resurged.

Sev­er­al res­i­dents in the area have ex­pressed frus­tra­tion over the shoot­ings and have called for a height­ened po­lice pres­ence.

A res­i­dent of the area, whose grand­son was al­so mur­dered in the on­go­ing turf war, said the po­lice some­times do not even take their calls.

Link Text

bravos 2019-01-12 09:56:30 

Pressure form our brothers from the North too,doh worry we shoulders broad brothers,eat ah food man we go fix it..

A 21-year-old Jamaican man is in police custody after he and others allegedly robbed a maxi taxi driver in Laventille yesterday afternoon.

Now add all those Venes to the mix and we have a crime upsurge,it's a fact that immigrants are committing crime daily in T&T...

Now add local pests to the mix...and mind you our local pest prefer sell weed on the block and killing each other over petty beefs than robbing or the odd bigger robbery where they are just hands guided by the bigger 'bosses' who saying that's the 'system money' so no big deal.

That's why despite high murders general crime was an all time low just a few years ago.

And when they rob they hardly harm they even leave you with 'passage' money to get home if you reason with them,they have even left old ladies with their wedding rings which I personally witnessed in the late 90's and tanty was stern with them!! They replied 'arite tanty' smiling,if I was armed at the time they were dead men because they were very lax and laid back as most local pests are..there have been countless articles about 'polite/kind bandits',

The underlying fact is you can reason with Trinis still,no man going to involve innocent people in dey bachanal,but if they want you for some personal reason they will design a way to get you with the slightest loophole, and that in itself says our people needs to be engaged because I personally know how efficient they can be and most of them just need to be included and guided,the ambition and drive is there but it needs to be positively guided,they beam with pride for the simplest legitimate achievement such as an ID card or payslip,I know I hire many and many have passed through and onto other things,I run into them at times,and I have saved many even unbeknownst to me simply because they spread their positive vibes on the block and before you know it half a block walking out with their work bag on their backs at 7 am.

I tell you dynamics make all the difference,and don't get me wrong we have always had our own shit going down but the changing dynamic of the petty robbery and associated violence is an indication of the effects of the immigrant influx border breaching with guns drugs human and even animal trafficking and different crime cultures from all sides,this is simply the truth brothers and sisters,I am totally plugged into my country and all I do is give you the truth,maybe too passionately at times but this is the truth and it is from my blood my sweat my tears my joys and my disappointments,not from some distant exercise in copy and pasting.

But take it from someone who has personally been robbed and personally foiled robberies,shot a perp held and kept others for the police,I even 'arrested' an African who mugged an old lady of her phone and bag,saw her in distress got a description and made a B-line took cover and intercepted him walking around a corner,kept him at bay at gunpoint until others and police arrived,gave the lady back her possessions and left,we do not usually light up people's nationality when reporting crime but it's probably time we do it..

take it from a man that has caught men in my neighbors house and made them make amends,stop men from possibly killing a man over a petty misunderstanding by getting bigger men to tell them to cool it and reassure the guy that it was a cool scene,also rescued a whole family of ladies,my neighbors opposite from a home invasion at 1:30 am one morning in 2006 they shouted my name in desperation I couldn't ignore them,I left my bed put on my vest and ran over and fired upon them in the dark and they scampered,police came and it was no big deal I just gave them the facts and when my neighbor settled down me and wifey went back to bed,the following day I let my men reinforce her back gates etc as she bounded a ravine,I didn't have my anti-climb line at the time.

Count on me for the truth brothers and sisters because I am actively in the dynamic and my conclusions are purely based on fact and experience,count on others for honestly pushing their agenda and copy and paste.

Res ispa loquitur..

bravos 2019-01-12 10:43:39 

T&T now has a police response of 5 mins or less,more robbers are being caught,this would separate the goat from the sheep because T&T criminals would become wary of that and would prefer stay on the block where if you go and the opportunity presents itself they may rob you there,but we will see many more reports of foreign perps being caught,we've already seen so many in just the past weeks..

Also I am not of any political affiliation but I mus tell you the current Gov't is being very proactive and the results would be there for all to see as everything culminates into a better working machine with more efficient components,as the legal operational and practical gaps are filled crime would be stifled and culture and psyche would be positively affected.

The glass is half full in T&T,despite our obvious challenges T&T is a very special place where there are so many parallel realities that never conflict. I can also lend assistance in informing you about many other aspects of T&T such as our diverse and concentrated flora and fauna,our diverse and concentrated beautiful ladies or any other interest one may have,and my assessment and advice would've been from my own experience not some generic cut and paste exercise...

bravos 2019-01-12 11:24:27 

Before I go,there's an area called Sealots which in itself is on par with the hottest parts of Laventille and Beetham etc and a 5-10 min walk away from both,just a highway crossing and a lil walk,there are some warehouse businesses on the edge of area and you have to drive on their main street to go around to the warehouse area,my brothers and sisters the place is littered with men with huge gold chains and other looking all kinda tusty and to be honest very scary to the average person,the ULTIMATE black gangsta ghetto scene,I will film my drive through someday and share..

Well hear this normal everyday people of all walks of life racial make up ,nationality etc pass through there everyday from Porsches to BMWs to Benzs to Bentleys to Rolls Royces to Sunnys to Corollas pass between those people,they even stop for drinks snacks close by,people walk in and out,delivery vans deliver all the snacks,foods and drinks,rob them and pickney can't get kiss cake and chubby in de shop and tanty cyar get rice to boil if yuh brave,surely there can be the odd rogue around seizing a petty opportunity in the dark maybe to no knowledge of the bigger men in the area but that's very rare,there are strict instructions by many 'heads' that they cannot rob anyone around and if they do and you good you could make a call and get back the loot or at least some of it and an apology to the victim. wink

T&T will never be the loose cannon some of you yearn for..

Dynamics tells me many of you here on this bandwagon are 100 times more likely to be gunned down at your next visit to the nice movie theater,bowling alley, mall,concert or even your workplace or abducted and murdered by your Uber driver than me.

Not to mention the kids at school..

Keep off the fringes here,practice basic precautions as you would anywhere,don't deal in drugs,don't resist a robber ,your phone or wallet not worth a fight that may lead to your death or serious injury by some fool more scared than you both foreign or local,don't be wicked and nasty,have no stupid disputes and enjoy your movie!

TheTrail 2019-01-12 12:17:58 

5th best place to get killed or robbed

Okayyyyyyy

Demented joke?

Even one murder is too many anywhere

sgtdjones 2019-01-12 16:45:11 

In reply to WI_cricfan

Criminal activity in Trinidad and Tobago has been and still is a controversial topic on the two islands. Gang Murders and murders rose every year from 1999 to 2008. Approximately 529 people were murdered in 2008, the highest number ever. In January 2018 Trinidad recorded 40 killings in the month. Nearly 500 murders per year were recorded in 2017.

Port of Spain and its immediate environs have a higher crime rate than any other part of Trinidad.
Homicides countrywide rose from fewer than 50 in the 1980s, to 97 in 1998, then to 360 in 2006 (30 murders per 100,000 persons). It rose to approximately 529 in 2008.

Notice blame foreigners for crime, in the 1980's when murders were fewer than 50, we had no Jamaicans /Venezuelans or any foreigner in T&T.

Plus drugs and gangs weren't discovered as yet.
A long diatribe and a failed attempt to sound relevant about anything... BS.

lol lol lol lol

BeatDball 2019-01-12 16:48:36 

Sochitists dont care about crime! I dont know when alyuh gun get it.
sad confused cry evil twisted

JahJah 2019-01-12 23:28:47 

In reply to bravos

Who were the others with 21 year old Jamaican?

bravos 2019-01-13 10:15:44 

In reply to JahJah

Dunno,possibly Trinis or other yadis or a combination of both,brother they catch yadis doing crime here all the time and we don't talk about it,some of my best and favorite men are yardies..don't get me wrong but I'm just showing the dynamics here and that new report became available..

I know for a fact that Venes turning it up like no one else right now,yadis always did they lil thing long before now,but they were more into drugs and fraud,but with the increased numbers you gonna get more bad apples among men who probably now out of work etc and can't deal with that pressure,probably can't even buy a ticket to get home,but de spanish killing we,dem people bringing guns and drugs dey self in their bundles almost everyday!!

bravos 2019-01-13 10:18:19 

No murders since that last gang related one in Carenage..

Not even at the bowling alley,multiple carnival parties or concerts.....

Of course there would be more,but so far the trend is encouraging..it's been a slow past few days for copy and paste..so much so they copying and pasting exactly what I've been saying here years now,you just gotta love stupid people,dey so cute..lol..

bravos 2019-01-13 10:37:50 

Even our fishing villages are suffering ...

Trinidad suffers from Venezuela collapse as pirates return to the Caribbean

bravos 2019-01-13 10:46:17 

To the idiot comparing 30 years ago to now,and if the idiot didn't know even then Venes were bringing in all the guns and drugs..and committing crimes on the streets,to a lesser extent obviously..

When Reyna Cumberbatch climbed out of a boat and onto a deserted beach in the Caribbean twin-island nation of Trinidad and Tobago, she was nervous but deeply relieved.

That might not sound like a flood. But Trinidad is only slightly larger than Rhode Island and is home to just 1.3 million people. Proportionate to its population, Trinidad has received more Venezuelans than almost any other country.

Kinda like we ISIS status eh..
yuh mudda...

bravos 2019-01-13 11:20:06 

A few reports from the past couple weeks,and I mean weeks,there are many more months before with even more guns drugs and criminals,I also left out reports with those arrested for just being illegal immigrants..people please apply the same logic as you do so enthusiastically when comparing our size to crime,ISIS recruits etc and you would see the burdens that we carry for all,and carry so well...what you are witnessing is T&T at it's darkest time,even so the light is overwhelming despite all these outside influences,devices and invaders..another island woulda done be hitting over 50/100,000 murder rate and gangs of marauding robbers,not here,one of worst years last year and we still in the 30's/100,000,while Jamaica which had a much better year than 2017 were 47/100,000,yet Jamaica does not face a fraction of our multitude of challenges,this tells me were are putting up a damn good fight and many of you should be ashamed of your transparent and thoughtless conclusions..

We shall prevail!! Thank you..

Six gun Vene

According to reports from the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS), the 27-year-old Venezuelan man was arrested and four shotguns, two revolvers and quantities of ammunition were seized by officers of the South Western Division Task Force (SWDTF) during an anti-crime exercise conducted in the Cedros district on Thursday afternoon.

Three Venes were held with this

Southwestern Division police arrested three Venezuelan nationals for possession of a sub-machine firearm and ammunition on Saturday.

Venes arrested in early morning drug bust.

Four men and four women, some of whom are Venezuelans, were detained and are assisting police with their investigations.

Two venes jailed for armed robbery..

Two Venezue­lan men were sen­tenced to three years in prison with hard labour yes­ter­day af­ter plead­ing guilty to last week’s armed rob­bery at a Clax­ton Bay phar­ma­cy.

Two venes held with over 6 kilos

The two men, aged 26 and 38, were arrested during an exercise by officers of the North Eastern Division Task Force, and the Northern Division, between the hours of 9.30 p.m. Friday and 3 a.m. on Saturday.

sgtdjones 2019-01-13 11:22:29 

Like how many on a Mexican bridge.
lol lol lol

oh ya delete cussing me mudda?

twisted

bravos 2019-01-13 11:36:53 

In reply to SnoopDog

Ok but please...

Tether your foolish insecure men and politely ask them to do their killing at home and not add to our problems..

Police in Trinidad and Tobago have arrested Guyanese Melroy Corbin for the murder of pastor Alisa Ali.

New type of sicks that's being introduced to our society from all sides,thanks..

A 31-year-old Guyanese man has been arrested in Trinidad and Tobago after he was accused of raping another man, according to a Newsday report.

Tether your people..

Weren't they informed that Guyana now has oil?

Syrian, Venezuelans, Guyanese nationals captured after shocking video

I have plenty more will get back to you later...let's see how it goes..

sgtdjones 2019-01-13 11:47:44 

No murders since that last gang related one in Carenage..

Not even at the bowling alley,multiple carnival parties or concerts.....

A 32-year-old man was shot and killed in Maturita, Arima on Saturday night.

Ashton Torres was killed outside his home.

His mother Joseann Raymond, 55, told police she was inside her home at Manhattan Drive when she heard the explosions and went out to find her son surrounded by friends and family members.

Torres had a short time before left the house and was roadside when a car drove by and the occupants shot him.

Link Text

See when an illiterate post; he can not tell the truth,
he claims no murders since Carenage, Thursday nite ...above shows a murder Saturday night. He is an expert on T&T.

Oh nooooo he copy and pasting?

razz razz razz

bravos 2019-01-13 12:18:17 

Copy and paste has been slow regardless..one murder after that seemingly yet another personal dispute in where? Maturita!!! You know that dark drug hole behind god back? RIP to the human..

Poor loser,keep searching,get ready for a very slow year,mark my words because I know what is working and how and why it's working,and we all see it working,so dont try to distract obvious progress with random new reports,progress takes a lil time,and the progress is here for all to see,and you on the other hand have no clue and looking for anything to copy and paste loser..

Headlines still not befitting of a country where YOU stand a higher chance of being killed etc,who is YOU!!?? And where are the marauding bands of criminals and robbers so prevelant elsewhere and befitting of a country with the status being fraudulently imposed on T&T here?

Not in this this republic...bring it on,it will be target practice ..even gangsters won't stand for that,because dey have innocent family and they actually care..so things can only go so far here,get to know Trinidad..

sgtdjones 2019-01-13 12:34:28 

Happy to see you can copy and paste

Hopefully, soon you may be able to read and assimilate

so you can have a better understanding of T&T.

rolleyes

hairline1 2019-01-13 12:35:14 

In reply to bravos

Yo' Come off the page. I figured you to Be a TT" c.nt from day one. There's no excuse for the present condition of Trinidad. 516 TTs murdered by fellow TT c.nts. The Oil,Big malls,and ATMs couldn't help them and the "cuntery" continue in 2019.
Electric n,solar,vehicle'plus more Venezuelans down yuh f.in guts will have you pissin yuh bed again. TT' fishermen crying like little Bitches huh" didn't the old flying fish catchers fellow Caribbean men had familys to feed 2 Pus'E.
cool

bravos 2019-01-13 12:40:39 

In reply to stdjones

Like how many on a Mexican bridge.

Courtesy waiting for you on the bridge of spineless defeated alter egos,and he has about 5 spaces reserved just for you(s)..

One day you too would realize that your agenda is obsolete and vacate your current webbed cocoon of deceit..

In the meantime T&T remains strong and defiant in the midst of clear and present danger and we continue to take the fight to the multiples of elements tooth and nail ..

You not gonna get any runaway crime here sorry,there will be wholesale bloodshed and it wont be victims..in fact half of the murders are exercises in pest eradication most by other criminals who prefer to maintain the old style G philosophy..You won;t know this because you not connected loser..

That's why :

Criminal activity in Trinidad and Tobago has been and still is a controversial topic on the two islands.

Putty brain..

D-Y-N-A-M-I-C-S...

bravos 2019-01-13 12:50:36 

In reply to hairline1

Keep talking shit from afar asshole,T&T's condition is much easier treated than a condition where your kids are gunned down at school,decent people in family settings such as movies,malls,bowling allies,restaurants,concerts etc,now that is a sick society where the enemy can be anyone..from rich men to the highly educated to the police your killer can come in any form,even your boss can be your killer!!

In T&T stay off the fringes,walk straight,practice basic precautions as you would in any bustling place and your life will be one of bliss..

Of course we need some social,legal,and operational engineering,well all that's intertwined and underway loser,we will not have 400 murders this year,and our detection rates which is the biggest deterrent is on the rise 4 fold already.

You guys are just agenda driven small dark minds...you come accross as an STD seed set long ago,youss guyses issses funny..

Jokers..

Watch T&T rise..

sgtdjones 2019-01-13 12:54:10 

In reply to hairline1

razz razz razz

bravos 2019-01-13 13:02:12 

In reply to sgtdjones

Idiots..

sgtdjones 2019-01-13 13:31:12 

Keep mumbling...

rolleyes

Emir 2019-01-13 13:46:09 

In reply to bravos

Idiots..

And that is putting it nicely. That PantyMan has no life whatsoever. He is loner type who never had a woman and is miserable. big grin

hairline1 2019-01-13 13:54:58 

Reply to bravos..
Trinidad shouldn't have to rise again. Any intelligent Trini would say it is Government incompetence,and Careless social stupidity thats at the root of TT crime. You with Venezuela Jamaican ,Guyanese, syrian,forkery. cool

bravos 2019-01-13 14:08:39 

In reply to hairline1

Idiot I have repeatedly stated here that most of our murders are gang and dispute related personal stuff and normal people live an almost parallel life and they hardly ever collide ,all while record people were being killed we had record low other crimes such as robberies etc.

I have always stated that social legal and enforcement reform is needed,as I have stated HERE on this thread!

I am simply showing that all the additional pressure isn't helping and does not help the general picture of T&T which I am trying to clear up here,and despite the pressure we are breaking no records and that's because we're putting up a a serious fight with new methods..

I have also shown that despite last year being one of our worst recent years it still pales in comparison to others better recent years.

You fools would never try to grasp the clear perspective that I am offering here..T&T is more dangerous for some than others,and T&T like any other place has bad areas and it comes as no surprise it is in those bad areas and the fringes that about 80%-90% of the murders and crime happens,in other countries decent and innocent people are killed in all the decent and family oriented places,not in T&T..

T&T has one of the highest concentration of illegal guns,coke trafficking,illegal immigrants in the region yet our murder rate has not exceeded the 30's.,Being judged by higher standards is a testament to our higher overall standards and that's why things would never reach levels that many wish to see no matter how much you bitch about murder rate..our basic standards won't allow it..so the idiots cool with murdering each other and maybe taking the odd job by some wolf in sheep clothing,but the point is there are just some things they won't do and wont allow,not so in other places,it's a weird and wonderful place T&T,I don't expect you to understand,all you understand is numbers from afar,doh worry yuh getting some better numbers dis year..it done start..like it or not..

Some of our biggest weaknesses are being addressed and professionally implemented and managed,so far resulting in sub 5 min response times and significantly higher detection rates,people for the first time are thinking twice before they act and mostly acting under the cover of dark now directly affecting the brazen culture that has developed because you more likely to get caught now,this is why more foreigners are getting caught because they not aware of the transformation taking place as the local criminals...dah!! PERSPECTIVE,DYNAMICS!! Block you ears and cover you eyes won't help..

Everything is crystal clear if you wish to be enlightened..clearly you are simply another stubborn shallow agenda driven nonentity that cannot be reasoned with or educated,a shit stain basically..lol..smile *smiley lubricating grease....

And unlike those they wish to align us with there will be no marauding bands of thugs roaming our lands robbing people wholesale,they will be wiped out..T&T ain no joke country like dem pal..we're just a blurry reflection of those that helped influence who we are today,but if you get a clearer view you would see the illness requires less intrusive treatment than those that influenced us require,and that medicine is being applied now,and is just regular over the counter medication that's needed to bring back normalcy...just a really ugly looking rash aggravated by many factors,and not the well dressed handsome man walking around with terminal illnesses that will bind torture and kill your little kid..or the ones with the worst rash as a manifestation of a deeper historic terminal illness that would wipe out the entire village or excursion bus load of passengers etc..no sir..

Bye now..

bravos 2019-01-13 15:23:19 

That's what being highly likely to be robbed or killed looks like for regular decent people,in all the nice places,even in paradise,never in T&T..

No sustained gun attack like that would be tolerated or facilitated in the open in T&T like that..unless a suicide mission,something I know you all salivate for in T&T also,even that prospect is fading as each and every day goes by..

Sorry..

sgtdjones 2019-01-13 16:07:48 

In reply to hairline1

See how these two embarrass Trini's

Just ignore them.

lol lol lol

Emir 2019-01-13 16:48:53 

In reply to sgtdjones

PantyMan
Why yuh so dotish, if dotishness was a crime you would been sentenced to at least 5 life time in jail razz razz

sgtdjones 2019-01-13 17:06:14 

In reply to Emir

I have a brain, you don't

What is your excuse? What senility?

You like Rowley a pathological liar

evil

WI_cricfan 2019-01-13 19:11:31 

(Trinidad Guardian) Trinidad & Tobago’s mur­der toll reached the 500 mark yes­ter­day.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-13 19:40:38 

48 Hours Lockdown

138 Arrested in Nationwide Raids

POLICE Commissioner Gary Griffith again lashed out at the critics of his style of policing, calling them “armchair wannabe law enforcement”, as he spoke to reporters yesterday following a 48-hour police raid that began on Friday.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-13 19:41:50 

Maloney man shot in back

An 18-year-old man is in critical condition after he was shot several times in his back.

According to police, around 11 am, today, Maloney CID officers responded to a report of gunshots on Jacobin Avenue, Maloney Gardens, D'Abadie.

When they arrived, they found Clervon “Legs” Oxley of Building 20, apartment 3-1 West, on the ground bleeding. He was taken to the Arima Health Facility by a neighbour who was escorted by members of the Emergency Response Patrol Unit.

Fifteen spent shells were recovered at the scene.

Link Text

bravos 2019-01-13 20:28:54 

In reply to sgtdjones

Thursday 22 February 2018

Mayaro watchman shot dead

Asshole that was from.last year..I knew you would fall for that,even the newspaper website searching for murder stories..

You have no credibility copy and paste robot..

sgtdjones 2019-01-13 21:37:07 

In reply to bravos

You torking about Copy and Paste ?

lol lol lol

oh not cussing me mudda ?

bravos 2019-01-14 06:35:29 

Strike back in allyuh tuntun..

nick2020 2019-01-14 06:58:13 

In reply to bravos

What is the reason for the high murder rate in Jamaica?

Trinidadians?

bravos 2019-01-14 07:16:54 

In reply to nick2020

f@ck you if that's you get from what I'm saying...

nick2020 2019-01-14 09:12:59 

In reply to bravos

Instead of owning your issues you blame your brothers and sisters.
I guess we only here to buy your products and blame for your crime.

Or maybe the real issue is you don't see us as your brothers and sisters.

bravos 2019-01-14 09:21:44 

This copy and paste ting can be fun fuh real. cool

POLICE Commissioner Gary Griffith again lashed out at the critics of his style of policing, calling them “armchair wannabe law enforcement”, as he spoke to reporters yesterday following a 48-hour police raid that began on Friday.

Flanked by the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) Special Operations team and some members of his executive, Griffith held a brief press conference at the Police Training Academy, St James, during which he pointed out the murder toll at this time last year, 26, compared to the current figure, 12.

According to Griffith, homes were raided for narcotics, arms and ammunition, roadblocks were carried out, motorists were breathalysed, and fixed penalty notices were issued.

During the operations, police arrested 138 people, recovered two stolen cars and eight guns, raided 22 narcotic blocks, carried out 1,300 stop and search exercises, issued 14 warrants and 230 fixed penalty tickets.

"It was a rough 48 hours, but this exercise was Operation Strike Back and it is the first for the year and one of the largest operations to date comprising of 1,000 officers,” said the commissioner.

“We had high visibility, which is a powerful deterrent, as we basically locked down Trinidad and Tobago, because many times people look at statistics and look at homicides as a catalyst for crime in this country, but at this same time last year there were in the first 12 days of 2018 26 murders, while 2019 on January 11 there were 11, so there is a turnaround and we are turning it back.
cool

nick2020 2019-01-14 09:25:55 

In reply to bravos

but at this same time last year there were in the first 12 days of 2018 26 murders, while 2019 on January 11 there were 11, so there is a turnaround and we are turning it back.

I thought there was never an issue?
lol

Next Che going tell me Barbados don't have a gun problem. lol

sgtdjones 2019-01-14 09:56:16 

In reply to nick2020

Instead of owning your issues you blame your brothers and sisters.
I guess we only here to buy your products and blame for your crime.

I thought there was never an issue?

The Imam and he will cuss you shortly, they live in worlds that don't exist.

lol

WI_cricfan 2019-01-14 10:04:42 

Good morning Bravos and Emir,
In case you missed it; this happened 3 hrs ago, oh yeah in beautiful Trinidad

A man was shot and killed at a house in Mt Hope early on Monday.

The victim has been identified as Brandon “Skeletor” Barker, 27, of Mt Hope Road Extension.

At around 12.30a.m., Matthuez Noel told police he was in his bedroom with his girlfriend when he heard explosions.

He checked and found Barker lying on the bedroom floor, with blood coming from the mouth and abdomen.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-14 10:24:37 

In reply to WI_cricfan

Dreaming of a new home

Narise Ma­hara­jh, 57, has lived a sim­ple life for many years.

Al­most three years ago, a fire de­stroyed her home at Cen­teno Trace, San Fran­cique. A can­dle caused the blaze as she had no elec­tric­i­ty in the small struc­ture.

Rel­a­tives helped her re­build a small ply­wood and gal­va­nize struc­ture. With the help of neigh­bours, she built a slight­ly big­ger one-room struc­ture out of sim­i­lar ma­te­ri­als.

But her liv­ing con­di­tions re­main the same. She still has no elec­tric­i­ty or pipe-borne wa­ter.

At night a mat­tress on the wood­en floor is where she sleeps. She has no oth­er fur­ni­ture.

Ma­hara­jh sel­dom has any­thing cold to drink and she cooks over a fire­side in the hut.

“Life is hard for me. It is just me liv­ing here,” said Ma­hara­jh. She was nev­er mar­ried and has no chil­dren. Her on­ly com­pa­ny is two dogs.

Hundreds like her

No water nor electricity !!!

Remember its paradise

bravos 2019-01-14 11:49:18 

In reply to WI_cricfan

Of course there would be murders,but it's less ..

Let's talk at the end of the year if all's well,.it will be significantly less..

sgtdjones 2019-01-15 00:22:27 

Three shot at George Street

THREE people were shot and wounded in a drive-by shooting in downtown Port of Spain tonight.

Details are still sketchy, but police said at around 8pm they received reports of a shooting on George Street.

Police of the Besson Street and Duncan Street stations responded.

The three victims, whose identities are still unknown, were taken to the Port of Spain General Hospital.

There are unconfirmed reports that one of the victims may have died while receiving treatment.

More as this becomes available.

Link Text

WI_cricfan 2019-01-15 14:12:02 

For your bedtime reading Bravos (if you want a nightmare)
Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-15 16:52:57 

In reply to WI_cricfan

Woman shot to death in Tunapuna

A 32 year old woman was shot and killed in Tunapuna on Monday night when gunmen opened fire on a house.

Dead is Charisse Bramble, of El Dorado Road, Tunapuna.

A man was also shot and critically injured. He has been identified as Kent Davis.

The motive for the fatal shooting was not immediately known.

Police were told by a witness that at around 10.20p.m. he saw two men enter the property and began shooting.

Link Text

WI_cricfan 2019-01-15 16:53:40 

In reply to sgtdjones

hahahahaha you beat me to the punch. I was just going to post this

Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-15 16:58:48 

Woman steps out of bank...robbed of $150,000

POLICE believe that a man who ambushed and robbed a woman of over $150,000 in cash and valuables may have tipped off as to her possessions as she walked out an Independence Square, Port of Spain bank.

Police said that at 9.32 a.m. on Monday the woman was walking west along Independence Square, Port of Spain but when she got to the corner of Charlotte Street she was ambushed.

Link Text

It must be Venezuelans or Jamaicans ....
Trini's doh do this "Sunday coldest night for years: 19.2 degrees_. Its to cold for them.

Link Text

lol

sgtdjones 2019-01-15 17:03:03 

Murder suspect held in Laventille

A 20-year-old man is in police custody after his car was stopped by members of the Inter Agency Task Force (IATF) on Monday night.

Police said the officers were on patrol on Foster Street, Laventille, at around 9.45 pm when they stopped a blue Hyundai Elantra.

They ordered the driver out of the car and searched it but found nothing illegal. After doing a background check, police realised the driver was listed as a murder suspect.

He was taken to the Besson Street Police Station where investigations are continuing.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-15 17:05:57 

In reply to WI_cricfan

Soldiers no longer eating ‘macaroni pelau’

Soldiers who complained bitterly last year about being fed substandard meals now have reason to smile because of the improved quality of meals since late last year.

Senior Defence Force officers had admitted back then the slow releases of funds from the Ministry of Finance had contributed to the poor quality of meals, but Chief of Defence Staff Rear Admiral Hayden Pritchard promised every effort was being made to satisfy the soldiers' palates. Cooks in the ration rooms were ordered to be more innovative and to provide more balanced meals.

A sudden turnaround came about in mid-December when President Paula-Mae Weekes who is also Commander in Chief of the armed forces, called on the Chief of Defence Staff to ensure soldiers were served better food.

Link Text

No wonder dem soldiers involved in crime, look at the food them getting.

lol lol lol

sgtdjones 2019-01-15 17:35:01 

3 charged with robbery at Sando mall in court

One man was grant­ed $300,000 bail while his two al­leged ac­com­plices were de­nied bail on charges aris­ing out of the South Park Mall rob­bery last week.

At­i­ba Sealy, 29, of Princes Town, Jerell Alex­is, 20, of Pleas­antville and Kirsten Charles, 22, al­so of Pleas­antville, ap­peared in the San Fer­nan­do Mag­is­trates’ Court charged with five counts of armed rob­bery.

Sealy faced two ad­di­tion­al charges of pos­ses­sion of a firearm and am­mu­ni­tion.

The charges al­leged that to­geth­er with an­oth­er per­son they robbed a cus­tomer and five em­ploy­ees at Is­land Beer Bar lo­cat­ed at South Park Mall, Tarou­ba on Jan­u­ary 8.

The vic­tims— two men and four women, were robbed of cel­lu­lar phones. The rob­bers al­so stole cash to­talling more than $8,000, US$10, a coach wal­let and oth­er per­son­al items.

Po­lice al­leged Sealy had a firearm and two rounds of .38 am­mu­ni­tion in his pos­ses­sion. They were not asked to plead to the charges. Sealy, who is un­em­ployed and Alex­is, a self-em­ployed elec­tri­cian, were un­rep­re­sent­ed.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-15 17:36:21 

Man charged with sexually assualting minor

A 53-year-old man will ap­pear in the Rio Claro Mag­is­trates Court on Tues­day charged with sex­u­al­ly touch­ing his 12-year-old fe­male rel­a­tive in 2017.

The man, whose iden­ti­ty has been with­held to pro­tect the vic­tim, was charged on Mon­day by the Child Pro­tec­tion Unit of the TTPS.

The in­ci­dent al­leged­ly took place at the man's home in New Grant, Princes Town in 2017.

The child, who is now 14, told a teacher about the re­port­ed as­sault two weeks ago and the po­lice was alert­ed.

Link Text

WI_cricfan 2019-01-16 12:32:55 

add
5 more

WI_cricfan 2019-01-16 12:45:43 

death by burning