The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

KOFEE W KARAN INDIAN STAR SAYS WEST INDIAN IN SPIRIT

Emir 2019-01-09 22:11:15 

Having mentioned that he felt West Indian in spirit earlier on the programme, Pandya answered a question about he approached women in night clubs in this way: "I like to watch and observe how they move. I'm little from the black side so I need to see how they move."

Seems like WI stars are having a big social impact on these "boys"

Link Text

granite 2019-01-10 10:37:06 

In reply to Emir

I saw a picture of Pandya and he looks West Indian,give the boy a DNA test could be half Antiguan . lol lol lol

SnoopDog 2019-01-10 14:10:25 

In reply to Mulla bin Emir

You were right Mulla. They learned a lot from Bravo on how to be a complete and utter idiot.

Jumpstart 2019-01-10 14:18:28 

In reply to SnoopDog

Well i saw nothing wrong with Pandya's statement. Somewhat inappropriate but nothing there man. Pandya's friends are mostly west indians and probably indian cricketers are closer to west indian cricketers than probably any other team besides pakistan. Its a friendship that goes back to the 80s. Is de tanty on the board made a scene and call a meeting.....bloody SJWs

SnoopDog 2019-01-10 14:24:19 

In reply to Jumpstart

The Board is putting the bread on the table for these morons.

If the Board tells you that your public behiavour and language is unacceptable and not according to its standards then you shape up or find a new job touting tickets on the streets of Delhi.

FuzzyWuzzy 2019-01-10 14:42:49 

In reply to SnoopDog

Try saying that to windies admin and players

SnoopDog 2019-01-10 14:48:13 

In reply to FuzzyWuzzy

The difference is though that the BCCI, and not CWI, that is putting bread on the table for a lot of our guys.

No Mindian player plays in T20 leagues outside of Mindia. That's because the BCCI pays them well enough so they don't have to, unlike our board (but in CWI's defence they can't afford to pay our guys like the BCCI pays their guys).

You see how quickly those two idiots apologized, and publicly? They know who puts the bread on the table and who butters it.

Emir 2019-01-10 14:55:50 

In reply to granite

big grin big grin

The BCCI is amazingly stupid and they want to make a scapegoat of these young players b/c recently a BCCI big wig got away with sexual harassment charge, so they want to create an illusion.

I simply cannot believe the level of madness this petty issue is causing.

Meanwhile, the big wigs abuse their maid and workers every day.

SnoopDog 2019-01-10 15:05:52 

In reply to Mulla bin Emir

I simply cannot believe the level of madness this petty issue is causing.

You would have gone apeshite if he had said something like this though:

Having mentioned that he doesn't feel West Indian in spirit earlier on the programme, Pandya answered a question about he approached women in night clubs in this way: "I'm not from from the black side so I keep to myself and am respectful when in public."

Khaga 2019-01-10 17:19:15 

In reply to SnoopDog

You would have gone apeshite if he had said something like this though:

Having mentioned that he doesn't feel West Indian in spirit earlier on the programme, Pandya answered a question about he approached women in night clubs in this way: "I'm not from from the black side so I keep to myself and am respectful when in public."

1..2..3 jahjah! lol