The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

BURY OUR LOVE: Married pastor takes man to court

sgtdjones 2019-01-10 11:44:45 

BURY OUR LOVE: Married pastor takes man to court

A SELF-CONFESSED bisexual pastor, who is being accused of turning his back on a former male lover to marry a woman, is being threatened with blackmail unless he leaves the woman.

The matter of the jilted lover who wants the pastor to leave his wife and return to him became the subject of a High Court case yesterday in San Fernando. The pastor, Shiraaz Terrance Rambharose, 31, was granted an injunction against Imtiaz Abdool.

Justice Eleanor Donaldson-Honeywell granted the order, restraining Abdool from blackmailing Rambharose and communicating with his new wife. The case of the pastor and his jilted lover is spelt out in court documents filed on Monday by attorney Jeevan Andrew Rampersad on behalf of Rambharose of Princes Town.

Rambharose said he and Abdool became friends and rented accommodation together for eight months, from September 2017 to April 2018. Rambharose went on to say, however, that he got married in September 2018, but immediately after the wedding ceremony, Abdool telephoned him and asked to meet him that night.

Abdool was bent on discussing their future relationship. Since then, Rambharose said, Abdool has been threatening him to get him to leave his wife and return to him, but Rambharose bluntly refused.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-01-10 11:45:27 

Haven't seen che?

Did he leave California for T&T and got caught.

razz razz razz razz

Tryangle 2019-01-10 12:05:48 

In reply to sgtdjones

So why isn't this Abdool fella locked up under some kind of charge of extortion?

Sounds like priestman is at least taking control of the situation and not letting that fella ruin his life.

goofballs 2019-01-10 12:49:29 

In reply to sgtdjones

Just like another thread here, it is said that once you go B***y you ain't coming back. You don't wanna see the soft and sweet. razz

Musbee hard for Rambharose to reverse point of entry. smile

Casper 2019-01-10 13:13:28 

Abdool already won half his case. He may not get back his former lover, but the world now knows about the affair.

Chrissy 2019-01-10 13:30:44 

In reply to Casper

Yep - damage done

sgtdjones 2019-01-10 14:24:22 

In reply to goofballs

You are sumting else

lol lol lol

Emir 2019-01-10 15:00:09 

In reply to Casper

When I first read this article yesterday I arrived at the same conclusion.

I agree a charge of extortion is warranted.

goofballs 2019-01-10 15:57:04 

In reply to sgtdjones

Sheer facts, bro!
From hundreds of self reports. They don't go back!
An occasional bi but they don't go back totally.
Many women are bis.

There was another epidemic that was going on here that I got some inside info on. Many happily married African American males were switching to homosexuality.
Not my cup o tea so I didn't explore it much as to causation.

goofballs 2019-01-10 16:00:08 

Ram Bharosa (faith/belief) probably suddenly saw God and had renewed bharosa in Him. razz

That could explain this coming back.

Tryangle 2019-01-11 10:00:10 

In reply to goofballs

Many happily married African American males were switching to homosexuality

Were they switching or were they finally acknowledging their attractions in the first place and no longer willing to suppress it (living the lie)? May be a good case study but it would rely on people being completely honest with themselves, of course.

goofballs 2019-01-11 10:39:39 

In reply to Tryangle

Don't know Bhai. It was all hush, hush.
I recall it was with older/middle aged guys, "well settled" in the community.
I think it was probably a fad, and once they tasted b***y they don't want to go back. razz
I will be meeting up with my sources next week and will present all questions.