The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Meet the Right's new Hillary

Casper 2019-01-10 16:59:32 

And she's taking no prisoners - Left nor Right.

nickoutr 2019-01-10 23:59:27 

In reply to Casper
blah blah blah air head hussy ... if that is what you're impressed with then you're worse off tat I thought your were

Casper 2019-01-11 01:36:59 

Smart young woman to drive FauxNews land batty.

nickoutr 2019-01-11 01:37:41 

In reply to Casper
poor you

djdrastic 2019-01-11 02:44:23 

In reply to nickoutr

Looks like Jenny from the Bronx , is more like Jenny from the Yacht Club

Walco 2019-01-11 05:43:21 

In reply to djdrastic

Your post is a bit puzzling. Did this young woman claim that she grew up in abject poverty and attended an inner-city high school? In other words, do the photos you posted prove her to be a hypocrite or something?

Headley 2019-01-11 08:06:16 

In reply to Walco

I hope you're not really looking for logic from these Trump feeders.

VIX 2019-01-11 08:33:29 

In reply to Casper

so in other words, the next loser?

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 10:30:54 

In reply to VIX

so in other words, the next loser?

I just love how she triggers and makes all the halfwit right wing loonies froth at the mouth. lol

Next week they'll go apeshite over the colour of her lipstick. lol

Tryangle 2019-01-11 10:53:09 

In reply to SnoopDog

She does appear to be the clear #1 target of GOP-leaning folk these days.

Elizabeth Warren may sneak into things over the next week or two though.

Walco 2019-01-11 10:53:49 

In reply to Headley

To be honest I have not seen dj post on any subject other than SA cricket ...

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 10:59:54 

In reply to Tryangle

She does appear to be the clear #1 target of GOP-leaning folk these days.

Elizabeth Warren may sneak into things over the next week or two though.

Yeah, the ole "Commie" tag lost it's impact when she came out and all but said "yeah, I'm a commie so fcuking what?"

So the right wing loonies needed to find other things about her to be outraged over, like......she once danced in college!!!!! Ohhhhh the humanity. lol

These are the same people who would gladly put a bullet into their own mothers if they stood in the way of them voting for the groping, lying, serial adulterer, fraudster, scamming, treasonous Dotard. Murica. lol

Dukes 2019-01-11 11:03:41 

In reply to nickoutr

blah blah blah air head hussy ... if that is what you're impressed with then you're worse off tat I thought your were

She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics

POST YOUR QUALIFICATIONS!!!!!!

Runs 2019-01-11 11:06:37 

In reply to Dukes

wink lol
Average SAT score to get into Boston University is 1380 out of 1600
Acceptance rate is around 30%
I would say it has high standards
Graduating Cum Laude is a GPA average around 3.5? Mid 90’s or higher, impressive.

What was her major? Economics? Trust me that is a tough major
wink

The young lady is smart like her or hate her

Walco 2019-01-11 11:07:39 

In reply to Dukes

I started school at skillet and graduated from bucket smile See if you can match that ...

problemjay 2019-01-11 11:16:08 

Honestly nothing about this newbie impress me. In her interview she seems very confused and simple minded on major issues. Her vocabulary is also one of a twelve year old

Runs 2019-01-11 11:16:58 

In reply to problemjay

You are dumb as a rock so no wonder lol

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 11:19:29 

In reply to problemjay

Honestly nothing about this newbie impress me. In her interview she seems very confused and simple minded on major issues. Her vocabulary is also one of a twelve year old

You'll be mighty impressed when she votes for the Dotard's impeachment.

problemjay 2019-01-11 11:29:15 

In reply to SnoopDog

You'll be mighty impressed when she votes for the Dotard's impeachment.

You will be mighty depressed when it reaches the senate and gets rejected by the Republican majority

cricketmygame 2019-01-11 11:35:43 

In reply to Casper

she is amazingly extraordinarily stupid

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 11:39:27 

In reply to problemjay

You will be mighty depressed when it reaches the senate and gets rejected by the Republican majority

You'll be mighty impressed with the amount of Repubs senators who will vote FOR impeachment.

By the way, I'm getting you a be-lated Christmas present. You're an XS size right? lol

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 11:40:52 

In reply to cricketmygame

she is amazingly extraordinarily stupid

It took you about 2 hours to write and spell each of those words correctly. Good job Dipshit.

cricketmygame 2019-01-11 11:44:10 

In reply to SnoopDog

listen you deadcock fcukface grumpy ass moda fcuka

plz choose wisely who you want to war with

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 11:48:24 

listen you deadcock fcukface grumpy ass moda fcuka

plz choose wisely who you want to war with

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lol

See, you write so much closer to your IQ when you don't spend 2 hours proof reading 5 words. lol

Dukes 2019-01-11 12:03:59 

In reply to SnoopDog

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

cricketmygame 2019-01-11 12:20:06 

In reply to SnoopDog

Whenever I fcuk your wife she does spell check for me so my low IQ don't bother me

VIX 2019-01-11 12:22:22 

great 'murica imploding and stupid republicans and stupid democrats and smart backroom arguing about this nobody big grin big grin big grin

pass popcorn

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 12:25:12 

Whenever I fcuk your wife she does spell check for me so my low IQ don't bother me

HAHAHAHAHAA!! lol

Keep it going Dipshit, you're on a roll. Come on you can do better! lol

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 12:27:40 

In reply to VIX

great 'murica imploding and stupid republicans and stupid democrats and smart backroom arguing about this nobody

That 'nobody' sure has a way of driving you right wing loonies into a hissy fit for no other reason than she calls out the Dotard and his moron supporters.

And this is only her first month in DC! lol

Dukes 2019-01-11 12:51:30 

In reply to SnoopDog

One of the all time great bowlers, Glen McGrath was getting frustrated at being unable to dismiss little known Zimbabwean cricketer Eddo Brandes.

McGrath: “Why are you so fat?”

Brandes “Because every time I fuck your wife, she gives me a biscuit.”

De bwoy not even original!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 14:02:19 

In reply to Dukes

De bwoy not even original!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another Dotard supporter with the IQ of a bumble bee caught plagiarizing?

I'm truly shocked. lol

Good catch though Bro.

Casper 2019-01-11 14:37:47 

In reply to Headley

I hope you're not really looking for logic from these Trump feeders

You maybe meant to say “Trump Bottom Feeders”, but were probably too shy to say.

Well, here is further proof she’s driving them batty, as also witnessed by the usual rats crawling out of their dark places to drop their excrements all over this thread.

During a snark-filled segment about the 2020 Democratic presidential primary on Friday’s Outnumbered, Fox News host Harris Faulkner had a question for her fellow panelists: “What are y’all going to do if Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez jumps in?”

Not one person seated around the couch corrected her on one important fact: At 29 years old, the freshman Democrat from New York will not be old enough in 2020 to run for president. According to the Constitution, candidates must be 35 years old by Election Day.

Conservative Men (and may I add Trump’s Bottom Feeders) Are Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Science Tells Us Why.

The obvious explanation is that men have literally never seen a woman in her 20s in the halls of Congress before. She’s attractive, telegenic and good at social media. She dances outside her Cannon House office. Conservative men are confused at being drawn to this bright rising star in the Democratic Party while loathing everything she stands for.

But that doesn’t fully explain the fervor with which conservatives hang on her every word, waiting for her to slip, and dig through her past for any feeble sign that she isn’t who she says she is. There’s an existential, panicked tinge to the behavior here- what you might call “AOC Derangement Syndrome.” Indeed, some experts say conservative men are obsessed with Ocasio-Cortez because they’re threatened by her.

Conservatives tend to respond to fear more strongly than liberals do, according to Bobby Azarian, a neuroscientist whose expertise in anxiety has led him to examine political behaviors. His research has found that the brains of conservative people are likely to display the same attention biases as the brains of people with anxiety.

“The one main cognitive difference is that conservatives are more sensitive to threat,” he said. “Their fears are sometimes exaggerated. I think they fear her.”

Ocasio-Cortez’s power is a direct threat to conservatives because her very existence in Congress as a young, Latina, working-class woman threatens to upend the social order that has kept white men in the ruling class for centuries. (Eighty-eight percent of House Republicans are white men, most are over the age of 50, and the party’s voters are majority white and male.) On top of that, she is using her position and platform to directly challenge that order - to attempt to get money out of politics, raise taxes on the super-rich and level the playing field.

“She doesn’t just challenge the patriarchy, she’s challenging the race, class, and gender hierarchies all at once, as well as the capitalist system that requires member of Congress be wealthy before they get there,” said Caroline Heldman, a gender and politics professor at Occidental College. “That’s remarkably threatening.”

”Alexandria presents a challenge, because conservative men or men in general who are encouraged to objectify women are attracted to her, but she’s also ‘unmanageable’ in that she doesn’t exist for them,” Heldman said. “She is a woman who not only has now formal power, but a lot of informal power, in that she doesn’t give a damn what they think of her. I think it’s a disconcerting place for men who may be used to attractive women seeking their validation.”

That kind of inability to deal with a woman like Ocasio-Cortez is, in many ways, emblematic of the broader crisis facing the Republican Party, which is moving backward in terms of gender diversity in Congress even as Democrats add more women and people of color to their ranks each year. In the 1990s, women were equally distributed across both parties in Congress; today, there are 13 Republican women and 89 Democratic women. Republicans have only ever had one black woman in the House of Representatives, Mia Love of Utah, and she just lost her bid for re-election.

For now, though, Ocasio-Cortez has proven able to parry the attacks, simply by holding up a mirror to the men who are convulsing in anxiety as she rises to influence.

embsallie 2019-01-11 15:11:48 

In reply to problemjay

Her vocabulary is also one of a twelve year old

As opposed to whose?
Trump?

Have you heard that joker speak without a teleprompter.

He is a simpleton and as dumb as a door knob. Cannot even come up with an original idea until someone whispers in his ear.

Here is the problem with repuglicans like you. You follow blindly no matter what the consequences. Stop repeating talking points.

VIX 2019-01-11 15:16:02 

In reply to embsallie

even WITH a teleprompter Trump struggles!

GO USA!! big grin

Tryangle 2019-01-11 15:24:28 

In reply to VIX

Honestly, the people who got on Obama's back about using the teleprompter need to quit because Obama was never as obvious as Trump was the other night with his Oval office address.

SnoopDog 2019-01-11 15:27:10 

In reply to Tryangle

Honestly, the people who got on Obama's back about using the teleprompter need to quit because Obama was never as obvious as Trump was the other night with his Oval office address.

The secret is up the Dotard's nose. lol

nitro 2019-01-11 15:34:32 

In reply to Dukes

A typical educated fool she is.

cricketmygame 2019-01-12 12:51:00 

In reply to nitro

Doesn’t matter your political views most people left right and everywhere in the middle think she is crazy

VIX 2019-01-12 13:48:12 

left, right center, idiot Trump, idiot democrats...

'murica is a shite show, imploding, exposed, for all to seee big grin

VIX 2019-01-21 12:39:23 

Here's yet another "new Hilary" for those still shell shocked by president Trump