The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Republican voters/supporters are basically stupid

black 2019-01-13 08:20:00 

Republicans, may see some short term gains from made up lies but you'll never get the satisfaction of convictions and you'll ultimately feel "let down" by the system.

One person responsible for a lot of these vicious accusations is a guy by the name of "Jerome Corsi". This guy WILL finally get convicted for his part in the Russian collusion scandal.

Corsi, was responsible for the swift boating of John Kerry and was also responsible for the Birther BS levelled against Barack Obama.

Here are a few other vicious lies, levelled against Democrats.

1. Uranium - Hillary Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with that deal

2. Bengazi - Unfortunate tragedy but nothing criminal.

3. Clinton email - Stupid decision but nothing criminal.

4. Whitewater - Nothing criminal was ever proven, ended with Bill Clinton being impeached for lying about sex.

5. Obama is Muslim - Not true, Obama is a practicing Christian.

6. Obama gave money to the Iranians - It was their fcuking money, assholes.

nitro 2019-01-13 09:28:07 

In reply to black

Using that guys followers to broadbrush Republicans is no different than ProWi using acts of racism by some white folks to paint all whites as racists.

The Democrats have their fair share of lunatics as well.

black 2019-01-13 09:32:06 

In reply to nitro

Using that guys followers to broadbrush Republicans is no different than ProWi using acts of racism by some white folks to paint all whites as racists

You would be surprised how many people believed those BS stories

You believe a lot of those lies. lol

nickoutr 2019-01-14 00:01:29 

In reply to black

1. Uranium - Hillary Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with that deal

2. Bengazi - Unfortunate tragedy but nothing criminal.

3. Clinton email - Stupid decision but nothing criminal.

4. Whitewater - Nothing criminal was ever proven, ended with Bill Clinton being impeached for lying about sex.

5. Obama is Muslim - Not true, Obama is a practicing Christian.

6. Obama gave money to the Iranians - It was their fcuking money, assholes.

Russian collusion delusional is the real BS here ... the evidence of all the above is real for those who want to see

Drapsey 2019-01-14 05:37:34 

In reply to black

Would you call the Koch Brothers stupid?

Warning: It's a trick question.

black 2019-01-14 08:32:52 

In reply to nickoutr

Russian collusion delusional is the real BS here ... the evidence of all the above is real for those who want to see

Is that why the Whitehouse just hired 17 new lawyers?

black 2019-01-14 08:35:03 

In reply to Drapsey

Would you call the Koch Brothers stupid? 

Warning: It's a trick question

No. I don't like what the Koch brothers are doing but it's within the law. Campaign finance reform is the answer.

Drapsey 2019-01-14 09:04:21 

In reply to black

Actually, I just wanted to mention the Kochs who seem to be the forgotten bunch.

Haven't heard much from or about them since they received their tax-cut.

black 2019-01-14 09:32:11 

In reply to Drapsey

Haven't heard much from or about them since they received their tax-cut.

The system works for some of us (them). lol

VIX 2019-01-14 09:50:51 

Trump became president because democrats believed that he and republicans were stupid lol

and that "smart" voters outnumbered them.
They neglected to consider the fact that 'murica is by and large a stupid country

5 mo' years of stupid coming right up lol lol

black 2019-01-14 10:17:29 

In reply to VIX

and that "smart" voters outnumbered them. 
They neglected to consider the fact that 'murica is by and large a stupid country

Smart voters do outnumber them but unfortunately the system is not set up for "total votes".

rockstarxxx 2019-01-14 11:20:04 

In reply to black

That's a very bold statement.

I wouldn't go that far and say republican voters are stupid but I will tell you some of the reasons why a lot of people/friends voted republicans.

1) Immigration. Too many people coming to the US and taking advantage of the system.
2) Taxes. Too much of our taxes go to fund the lazy
3) Too much change in a quick period (LGBT, Big Brother having more control etc)
4) Need a change from DEMS

and the list goes on.....

RemainsUnknown 2019-01-14 11:45:01 

In reply to rockstarxxx

That's a very bold statement.

I wouldn't go that far and say republican voters are stupid but I will tell you some of the reasons why a lot of people/friends voted republicans.

1) Immigration. Too many people coming to the US and taking advantage of the system.
2) Taxes. Too much of our taxes go to fund the lazy
3) Too much change in a quick period (LGBT, Big Brother having more control etc)
4) Need a change from DEMS

and the list goes on.....
And TBH, when someone calls the other the person they disagree with "stupid" that ALONE..... makes them vote opposite to you.......

It just goes to show how STUPID both parties are......

If you're trying to convince someone.. the LAST thing you do is insult them personally......

As the "smarter" person... kill them with kindness, facts, have a healthy debate... show they why they are wrong......

insult immediately and the other side.... regardless of whether they are right or wrong... just wants to vote opposite.

It's one of reasons DT got elected......

camos 2019-01-14 12:02:49 

In reply to rockstarxxx1)

Immigration. Too many people coming to the US and taking advantage of the system.

In what way? No resident has the drive of a new immigrant, don't follow the shit! rolleyes

black 2019-01-14 12:24:47 

In reply to RemainsUnknown

I say this because conspiracy theories are pervasive in the Republican party and people actually believe it.

Do you remember the child sex scandal against Hillary Clinton?

Do you remember the Clinton aide that died (name escape me) that was accused of criminal behavior, that fox news had to retract the story?

Did you see the Swift Boat commercials? It's a shame that a man who served his Country honorably had to be dragged through the mud like that.

rockstarxxx 2019-01-14 12:28:27 

In reply to camos

In reply to rockstarxxx1)
Immigration. Too many people coming to the US and taking advantage of the system.

In what way? No resident has the drive of a new immigrant, don't follow the shit! rolleyes

Trump to Cap Refugees

Refugees Numbers
I don't follow the shit but I do follow the facts lol lol lol

rockstarxxx 2019-01-14 12:30:03 

In reply to black

I say this because conspiracy theories are pervasive in the Republican party and people actually believe it.

Is it really conspiracy theories or big media making a big deal out of nothing?

camos 2019-01-14 12:32:43 

In reply to rockstarxxx

I don't follow the shit but I do follow the facts

what facts, white nationalist talking points?

black 2019-01-14 12:50:21 

In reply to rockstarxxx

Is it really conspiracy theories or big media making a big deal out of nothing?

Really? Are you telling me the people that were chanting "lock her up" are not disappointed that Hillary is not in prison? lol

RemainsUnknown 2019-01-14 13:48:22 

In reply to black

People? Who are these people and what percentage of the party/population/demographics, etc? Show us the numbers/data.

THAT'S why you say it? Ok... conspiracy theorists, obviously, DO NOT exist anywhere else...... OK! Carry on, boss.....

black 2019-01-14 14:06:00 

Dude, conspiracy theories are pervasive in the Republican party because of talk radio.

People like Alex Jones and Glen Beck exploit listeners for their own benefit.

Lies get put out there and talk radio propagate it for their benefit.

black 2019-01-14 14:16:58 

What Alex Jones did to the families of the school kids killed in Connecticut is unforgivable.

rockstarxxx 2019-01-14 14:46:14 

In reply to camos

what facts, white nationalist talking points?

Look at the websites I posted...

Runs 2019-01-14 14:51:50 

In reply to camos

Amazing to find immigrants criticizing prospective immigrants. Hypocrisy to the max.

Ewart 2019-01-14 15:29:06 

In reply to black

Dude, conspiracy theories are pervasive in the Republican party because of talk radio.

People like Alex Jones and Glen Beck exploit listeners for their own benefit.

Lies get put out there and talk radio propagate it for their benefit.

SIX! Match done!

//

powen001 2019-01-14 16:16:02 

to take advantage of the system???

Really?

Go read the constitution...and if thats too much...look at the statue of Liberty...and if thats still too much...just ask a few random Whites to Browns to Blacks if their ancestors were born in the USA or migrated there.

people want to kick down a ladder for one reason...FEAR MONGERING and basic RACIST HATRED.

problemjay 2019-01-14 16:20:39 

In reply to nitro

Using that guys followers to broadbrush Republicans is no different than ProWi using acts of racism by some white folks to paint all whites as racists.

look how easy you shut down this thread smile

rockstarxxx 2019-01-14 16:35:16 

The President that almost all media outlet said will be impeached is still in office...
Republicans still control the senate (Dems claimed they will win in the midterms)
America is clamping down on illegals
Gas price is down
Unemployment rate is all time low

keep talking......

black 2019-01-14 16:54:34 

In reply to rockstarxxx

America is clamping down on illegals 
Gas price is down 
Unemployment rate is all time low

Trump has been echoing those same lines, it does not matter, he will still be impeached for conspiring with the Russians. lol

Kay 2019-01-14 18:33:32 

In reply to black

Republican voters/supporters can say the same thing about Democrats as a matter of opinion. You saying it about the other does not make you a genius.

I can also state that posters who have more than 30,000 posts in the backroom need to get a freaking life …. just my opinion and does not mean I am right!!!

black 2019-01-14 18:53:36 

In reply to Kay

That is about average.

What about the ones that have over 100,000?

camos 2019-01-14 19:10:11 

In reply to Kay

I can also state that posters who have more than 30,000 posts in the backroom need to get a freaking life

you are on the same pace as a guy with 30000 in 15 years! lol

Kay 2019-01-14 19:13:55 

In reply to camos

Reality vs projection? I already feel bored opening the backroom and seeing black or Prowi at the top of the page …. smile

black 2019-01-14 19:19:36 

In reply to Kay

I don't even post a lot anymore.

It's Casper now, I guess that's a way of restarting his counter. lol

Maispwi 2019-01-14 21:34:05 

What a basically stupid statement

Casper 2019-01-14 21:56:45 

In reply to black

It's Casper now, I guess that's a way of restarting his counter

I just started, so I can never have posted as many as you have had.

Never in the future, even if I am reincarnated as as an MB automaton.

Nor in the past, since I am the ghost in your head, I would doubt very, very, very much that I could have posted so much, from the beginning of this or any other MB life.

I think the administrator of this MB should, just for the fun of it, list the posters with 10,000 or more posts, or, even say the top 20 posters, I think you would be shocked.

black 2019-01-14 22:59:39 

In reply to Casper

I think the administrator of this MB should, just for the fun of it, list the posters with 10,000 or more posts, or, even say the top 20 posters, I think you would be shocked

I am starting to have doubts about you being ProWI, considering how easy it is to obtain such information.

black 2019-01-15 07:55:22 

Trump, vowed to find Obama's birth certificate, dropped it as soon as he became President.

Trump, vowed to lock up Hillary Clinton, dropped it as soon as he became President.

Are those two individuals not violation of the law anymore?

If that is not taking voters for suckers, I don't know what is.

dayne 2019-01-15 08:27:03 

The people who voted for Trump are made up of mostly two groups, the first group are the greedy capitalist who want to accommodate ridiculous wealth and them the second group that are insecure about their status in society, they are afraid of being placed in the same group as coloured people, so they would give up their health insurance guaranty, job security and other benefits just to hold on to their present status.

RemainsUnknown 2019-01-15 10:17:23 

In reply to powen001

to take advantage of the system???

Really?

Go read the constitution...and if thats too much...look at the statue of Liberty...and if thats still too much...just ask a few random Whites to Browns to Blacks if their ancestors were born in the USA or migrated there.

people want to kick down a ladder for one reason...FEAR MONGERING and basic RACIST HATRED.
HUH? What you talking 'bout, Shorty? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes