The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Hillary: Like I said - A Puppet

Casper 2019-01-14 20:59:40 

Casper: Like I said: A Plant.

nickoutr 2019-01-15 00:08:28 

In reply to Casper
the hilderbeast is a sore loser .... everything was rigged for her .... she thought she had it slam dunk all bases covered .... except for the paper ballots .... democrats can only win elections by rigging, no ID, illegals voting en masse, dead people voting for democrats, cartoon characters voting for demonrats ....

Drapsey 2019-01-15 09:08:04 

In reply to nickoutr

Any recollection of the Chads episode in Florida that resulted in that state's sitting Governor's brother being elected (ok, declared) President?

Ewart 2019-01-15 09:16:10 

In reply to Drapsey

You could add the following:

Any recollection of that famous Democrat Tricky Dicky aka Richard Nixon? The man who sparked Watergate and had to resign or face impeachment?

Plus, Any recollection of that famous Democrat Spanky Toadstool aka Donald Trump who got himself bought out by the Russians and has been trampling all over the Rule of Law and the Constitution ever since?

rolleyes rolleyes

//

Tryangle 2019-01-15 09:43:23 

In reply to nickoutr

It does seem that Hillary is a bit of a poisoned chalice when it comes to political affairs. Beware the Democratic presidential candidate that gets her endorsement.

Although, I could envision a role for her in a Elizabeth Warren cabinet, oddly enough.

Headley 2019-01-15 10:15:39 

In reply to Casper

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and gets liquid all over, it is a Russian plant. big grin

nickoutr 2019-01-15 11:21:21 

In reply to Ewart

Any recollection of that famous Democrat Tricky Dicky aka Richard Nixon? The man who sparked Watergate and had to resign or face impeachment?

isn't that what the 44th was doing to a higher degree to make tricky dick look like a choir boy?
getting covered up by comey, clapper, brennan et al .... insurance policy should be cancelled immediately

nickoutr 2019-01-15 11:26:31 

In reply to Tryangle
my bet on democratic nominee is that it will be a rank outsider .... not Bernie, not uncle joe, not booker nor harris ...

Tryangle 2019-01-15 11:36:20 

In reply to nickoutr

Wouldn't be the first time. Wasn't Obama a bit of an outsider when Hillary was clear favourite (John Edwards being the rival)?

I've seen people suggesting Beto or that Kennedy fella but neither would be considered rank outsiders.

black 2019-01-15 11:42:11 

In reply to nickoutr

my bet on democratic nominee is that it will be a rank outsider .... not Bernie, not uncle joe, not booker nor harris

It is very difficult to predict these things, an outsider would not be out of the question.

birdseye 2019-01-15 11:45:56 

I like senator Warren but I never thought she had a shot, but after gotten a glimpse of her foray in Iowa – I was impressed. I like Senator Kamala Harris, but I just think a non-white and female has a much higher hurdle for getting elected.

black 2019-01-15 11:56:03 

In reply to birdseye

I like senator Warren but I never thought she had a shot, but after gotten a glimpse of her foray in Iowa – I was impressed

She was wise to get out in front but it's still too early.

I like Senator Kamala Harris, but I just think a non-white and female has a much higher hurdle for getting elected

You never know.

Casper 2019-01-17 11:55:24 

I'd suggest Democrats choose wisely, because the Next President Will Be A Democrat and there will be lots of cleaning up (of policies) and repairs needed on the domestic front, as well as to damaged institutions (world organizations, including NATO and Western Alliances).

This Repairer of the Breech will first need to fumigate the stench of corruption emanating from the Mafia Don's Oval office.

Runs 2019-01-17 18:57:56 

Up for re-election in 20/20 the voters shall remember

BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell for the third time blocked legislation that would have reopened most of the federal government impacted by the shutdown without explaining his objection.

Runs 2019-01-17 20:20:31 

SC paying for itself with surplus left over for Waaaal

A prestigious New York law firm admitted to misleading the Justice Department about its work with Paul Manafort on behalf of the Ukrainian government and agreed to hand over nearly $4.7 million in a settlement made public Thursday.

Manafort — President Donald Trump's former campaign chief, who pleaded guilty last year to charges related to his work in Ukraine — helped the Ukrainian government hire Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom in 2012. lol