The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Jofra Archer being set up?

Larr Pullo 2019-03-03 12:20:26 

Heads will roll after their WI sojourn ended in a tied 50 over series

So they're lining up Jofra for the WC. Wait until they all find out that international cricket is a different kettle of fish to all the *PLs. You know how England treat their immigrants...ask Chris Jordan... cool cool

Raggs 2019-03-03 12:55:20 

In reply to Larr Pullo

Ah hope di skunt bruk him foot beyond repair when he tek the field fah de three lions.

Wasp 2019-03-03 13:04:45 

In reply to Raggs

lol lol lol

TyTy35 2019-03-03 13:10:13 

In reply to Larr Pullo

REAL talk ask any non white player how quick the English media was to throw them under the bus as soon as they lose some form. If he thinks West Indies is ungrateful wait until hes shine wears off and there is a brand new (white) shiny thing for the ECB to fawn over.

hairline1 2019-03-03 13:15:13 

In reply to Raggs

Forker yuh' You didn't wish for Gt' Lewis, Jamaican Malcolm or windwards Phillip to break a forking leg. Sometimes you wish you could just see some of you little wicked Gt or island mf.Just to cuff or kick wunna in the forking face. cool cool

Raggs 2019-03-03 13:22:50 

In reply to hairline1

His excuse to abandoned his rightful place to play his cricket on the international stage is PATHETIC.
Compare it with likes of Robin Smith, Alan Lamb,Geraint Jones and you will understand.

analyst-kid 2019-03-03 13:26:02 

Chris Jordan would still be heavy in WI setup had he stayed...look at his lesser talented opening ball partner Miguel Cummins!

analyst-kid 2019-03-03 13:27:11 

In reply to Raggs

His excuse is pathetic but he is also very very naive.

Raggs 2019-03-03 13:31:30 

In reply to analyst-kid

His England teammates will look at him as a damn mercenary fool. Don't worry, the Barmy Army will make a song of loyalty for his stupid ass.

TheTrail 2019-03-03 13:34:16 

In reply to hairline1

I am convinced that circumstances on this MB warrant a taste of behavioural science.

cherri 2019-03-03 13:36:00 

Why is it that you people does have so much issues with people when they decide to do what they want with they lives?..or is this issue only with certain people who are not your homies as your homies must eat a food no matter what anyone says.......the man doing what he want and someone on here wishing Him ill luck..... seriously
.... it's his right to decide his future..and I am sure he will abide by the consequences whatever they are .. please....

Raggs 2019-03-03 13:40:12 

De man born April 1st...

Conorboy 2019-03-03 13:40:28 

Fully agree. They stuck a bit with Devon Malcolm but made a mockery of him due to his batting. Made him in to a joke figure aka Frank Bruno in boxing. Be careful for what you wish for Mr Archer. You will always be the fall guy.

Raggs 2019-03-03 13:54:52 

In reply to cherri

ya know what, i couldn't see a Jamaican/ Antiguan brought up in the academy cricket system in the caribbean turn around and do what Archer done for such laughable reasons..

hairline1 2019-03-03 14:23:26 

In reply to TheTrail

Stop the c.nt! this is big man talk not the classroom. We have to many wicked fellows on this site with bad thought patterns. We all love cricket and should wish all players good health. How about the gentleman presenting a case where the west indies could somehow gain Archer's services not wishing injuries on the youngster. I've said things about other players based on performance but never would i wish an injury on any. cool

granite 2019-03-03 14:38:59 

Archer is a big idiot,doesn't he have eyes to see how other players of immigrant families have been treated before.Watch how Moeen Ali will get fling out now,he will get some blame for England's losses.
Many don't even get the opportunities they deserve.

Banner 2019-03-03 14:49:22 

What has Jofra done wrong?

tc1 2019-03-03 14:58:39 

In reply to Raggs

where do you lived, and you did not bruh yuh foot working for the white man, did you?

twisted

tc1 2019-03-03 15:06:18 

In reply to granite

stone man, where did you live, come back to T'dad so they can treat you good.People made decisions base on the information they have, and was presented to Archer and he took it.

Come out from underneath that rock, it just like Gayle playing T20, you have to maximize your income.

Does the English treat you better than they will treat Archer?

hairline1 2019-03-03 15:11:09 

In reply to Raggs

What abandoned you dealing with we're talking about a young man in his early twenties who just wanted to play cricket. He was given an opportunity in England and he took advantage of it. May i say like the countless other Caribbean youths before him. Young Caribbean footballers are also taking a similar route. It amaze me that you're unable to understand the dynamics of the entire Caribbean.

tc1 2019-03-03 15:13:50 

It ok for many of you to make money in North America, Europe , Australia, Russia, but not Archer or Chris.

tc1 2019-03-03 15:17:57 

In reply to analyst-kid

Are you sure that Chris would be in Bim set up, do you know for sure if the WI would have selected Chris.

tc1 2019-03-03 15:19:52 

In reply to Raggs

ya know what, i couldn't see a Jamaican/ Antiguan brought up in the academy cricket system in the caribbean.

Please take off yuh glasses man

TheTrail 2019-03-03 15:20:41 

In reply to hairline1

Hold yuh horses hoss, you agree with Raggs to threads?

analyst-kid 2019-03-03 15:23:39 

Archer made his choice.

But ppl are disappointed in Archer's choice knowing that as a West Indian player he would at present be fully immersed in all the formats of WI int'l cricket. In the English set-up he would be used and discarded like all the others in the past of his ilk.

Look at Jordan. He started out as a new ball opening partner for Barbados with Miguel Cummins. He was ahead of Cummins at that time.

After Jordan left for England, Cummins was Barbados No.2 bowler after Roach.

Didn't he play for WI in tests and ODIs? Jordan when he last played For Barbados was the NO.2 bowler after Roach.

He would easily have been penned in every team before guys like Greaves,Stoute and the same Cummins....also the same goes for List A and CPL.

I REALLY WONDER WHAT THESE GUYS WERE THINKING IN EXPECTING SHELTER FROM THE COLONIAL MASTER?

tc1 2019-03-03 15:39:37 

In reply to analyst-kid

are you for real, I see why the Sudden troll you so often.

Raggs 2019-03-03 15:40:33 

Compare Brendan Nash and Jobra Archer. The mindset...

jcveletta 2019-03-03 15:41:08 

In reply to Larr Pullo
what happen to jordan? can he play for the WI?

doosra 2019-03-03 15:42:22 

go Archer

make your future

1 year of contract there is worth 5 plus here and you can do your county and t20 leagues

doh mind dem fareners here who doh work and live in the west indies big grin

ask them which local institution are they obligated to
big grin big grin

Dukes 2019-03-03 15:43:17 

In reply to Raggs

Brendan Nash could not get into the Australian team. Archer could get into the WI team.

Raggs 2019-03-03 15:44:08 

In reply to Dukes

Brendan Nash could not get into the Australian team. Archer could get into the WI team.
BINGO!

analyst-kid 2019-03-03 15:45:25 

In reply to tc1

Are you sure that Chris would be in Bim set up, do you know for sure if the WI would have selected Chris.

Chris Jordan was ahead of Cummins.

When Jordan left him and Cummins were the leading fast bowlers in the WI regional tournament.

2012-2013 bowling stats

Barbados bowling stats 2012-2013

Cummins proceeded to be the leading fast bowler in the tournament for the next two seasons prompting a pick in WI tests and ODIs.

Jordan went on to be picked for England ODI squad.

Right now Jofra Archer is ahead of Chris Jordan in int'l cricket. Need I say more.

Redstar 2019-03-03 16:00:22 

In reply to Raggs
For all those who supported the Pollards and Bravos etc should not criticise Archer, he is only looking out for his future.

analyst-kid 2019-03-03 16:03:24 

In reply to tc1

are you for real, I see why the Sudden troll you so often

Yourself Fuzzy and Sudden admit you dont even live in Barbados.

I have heard many many arguments in rumshops and cricket grounds right here in Barbados with men calling Archer and Jordan total idiots for opting to ply their trade with England.

I don't bring anything here different to what I hear going around Barbados

camos 2019-03-03 16:03:51 

In reply to Redstar

Archer, he is only looking our for his future.

and people are saying there is no future as a Blackman playing for England!

openning 2019-03-03 16:06:17 

In reply to analyst-kid

Chris Jordan would still be heavy in WI setup had he stayed...look at his lesser talented opening ball partner Miguel Cummins!

Kid, Thousand of us will be celebrating Barbados next year, a number of West Indian cricketers, left our shores to play county cricket, which gave opportunity to others.
Both Jordan and Archer, not in competition for a West Indies slot, which will give other youngsters less competition.
I cannot understand the reason for people like us, that is making a living away from our place of birth, can come out against any other human, that is doing the same.

Raggs 2019-03-03 16:09:20 

The irony is the fact that he might be selected to play for England will be the very thing that stops their very chance of winning it.

jcveletta 2019-03-03 16:12:28 

In reply to Dukes

easy.

analyst-kid 2019-03-03 16:13:00 

In reply to openning

There are two arguments going on here in this thread,

Bajans arguing good luck to Archer and Jordan for making their career choices in order to earn a living.

Myself and others arguing their made a poor choice as West Indians to opt to play for racist colonial England who would discard them easily.

Actually the two arguments dont meet. Good luck to Archer and Jordan for their career choices

TheTrail 2019-03-03 16:15:25 

CWI have done the same of what you all are accusing England of doing with WIndian players.

Lionel Baker was about to sign a county contract with Leicestershire and eventually play for England; the WI step in and fast track him into the West Indies teams. He failed in two formats. Instead of working with him, they dumped him to the fishing industry, forever. At that time he was only 24 years old.

When some of you guys are talking of what England will do to Archer, think of what these same West Indies selectors have done to a promising fast bowler, Lionel Baker.

openning 2019-03-03 16:18:31 

In reply to analyst-kid

Myself and others arguing their made a poor choice as West Indians to opt to play for racist colonial England who would discard them easily.

How many of the people arguing about poor choice, had the opportunity to travel and make a living away from the Caribbean?

openning 2019-03-03 16:25:32 

In reply to analyst-kid

I have heard many many arguments in rumshops and cricket grounds right here in Barbados with men calling Archer and Jordan total idiots for opting to ply their trade with England.

Ask them for me, what they think of Reifer, Kyle Mayers, Kirk Edwards and others choosing other Islands, instead of waiting for the Pride selection?
Both youngsters have county contracts, and play league T20 cricket all over the place, freedom to choose is a good thing.

analyst-kid 2019-03-03 16:27:13 

In reply to openning

How many of the people arguing about poor choice, had the opportunity to travel and make a living away from the Caribbean?

WI cricket dominance was built around this wasn't it?
Hampshire Greenidge,Roberts,Marshall
Leicester Holding
Lancastire Lloyd Croft
Somerset Richards,Garner
Surrey Sylvester Clarke
Middlesex Haynes Daniel
Glouchester Walsh
Warwickshire...I think Kallicharan

....but they returned to play for WI!

tc1 2019-03-03 16:27:32 

In reply to TheTrail

These are full of Bs, they all are living in the Colonial master or imperial master land and doing well.

Redstar 2019-03-03 16:29:37 

In reply to analyst-kid

It is not only playing international cricket for England but the fact he could potentially play county cricket for the next 15 years something he would lose as soon as he plays for WI

tc1 2019-03-03 16:32:51 

In reply to analyst-kid

All gain shelter in the COLONIAl MASTER HUT

openning 2019-03-03 16:35:06 

In reply to analyst-kid

but they returned to play for WI!

Roy Marshall, Mark Ramprakash and others never return.
Vanburn Holderand others also played county cricket, how many International mathes did they played for the West Indies?

analyst-kid 2019-03-03 16:37:24 

THE topic is Jofra Archer..a player seen as a worldwide sensation.

openning 2019-03-03 16:41:20 

In reply to analyst-kid

When did he became a worldwide sensation?
Only when he made his choice.
It was only after his first county season, that West Indians start noticing the youngster, not one of your rumshop buddies, spoke about him prior to his first county year.
Aaron Jones is doing the same thing, yesterday was his last match.
He will be playing for the USA in Dubai.

analyst-kid 2019-03-03 16:49:42 

In reply to openning

It was only after his first county season, that West Indians start noticing the youngster,

Wasnt this the same scenario with Gordon Greenidge in particular and other WI players?

History is very revealing you know....why point it out now?

tc1 2019-03-03 17:04:55 

In reply to analyst-kid

Dud Gordon had a British passport?

che 2019-03-03 17:25:16 

In reply to Raggs

i couldn't see a Jamaican/ Antiguan brought up.... in the caribbean turn around and do what Archer done

Geezer quit chat shite...Raheem Sterling brought up in Trench Town ent

Tuff call fi phenom Jofra ...he did said Windies dump him fuss cuz ah injury..

Jock set fi mek millions wid he skills...back off

openning 2019-03-03 17:29:11 

In reply to analyst-kid

Wasnt this the same scenario with Gordon Greenidge in particular and other WI players?

I really don't know, what options GG had, Brendan Nash was the player that exercised his option, by being the son of Jamaicans, came to the region, played for Jamaica and the West Indies.
I know a guy that was smart enough to represent Barbados at T&F, knowing he could not make the Canadian team.

Chrissy 2019-03-03 17:43:36 

In reply to cherri

Thank you sis - and most of them are living outside of di region. Can't believe anyone can wish such horrible things for their own Caribbean people.

goofballs 2019-03-03 17:47:10 

In reply to Chrissy

Some nasty, dutty minded animals around, full of hypocrisy.

How many of dem "patriotic" for real?

Anyhow, team can carry 11 players only.

Chrissy 2019-03-03 19:56:29 

In reply to analyst-kid

I would not have made their choices but they have the right to make their own decisions.

Dukes 2019-03-03 19:58:13 

In reply to Chrissy

I would not have made their choices but they have the right to make their own decisions.

100% agree!!!!!

TanteMerle 2019-03-07 05:06:17 

Most of you here full of shite.

I remember this very blog posting re
Jordon contract pay with Hingland.

He had a contract worth 675 thousand pounds.
That's about 1 million US bucks.
That's about 6 years of Wondies A contracts.
Please forgive me if my maths is wrong.
Memory is not what is used to be.

Archer played Wondies Youth cricket.
Go injured an discarded.
His step-dad worked tireless with him.
His father give him a Hinglish passport.
He had family support.

He was given a chance in county cricket
for half of a season.
He impressed and was given long contracts.
Hingland picked him for a tour game
versus the touring Paks.
He took 5 wickets (2 and 3) in the game.

His county works with him tireless.
He consulted his family about his future
He chose to stay with the place
that showed him respect.

He will play county cricket till he choose
Injuries permitting of course.
He will be paid throughout his career.
He will be respected even if
Hingland drops him from national duty.
1 Hingland contract will out-pay
him for versus playing for Wondies.

What peeps here need to do is,
Wish the youth well and show the
same respect they gave to
Gayle, Bravo, Narine, Pollard
and all those who chose T20 leagues
over Wondies representation.

The real demon here is the WICBored
who failed to develop Archer's talent
Archer is not the only one they failed.
But how short is peep memory.

Archer, I wish you the best.
I wish you longevity
I wish you long earnings
I wish you prosperity
I wish you perform against all save Wondies
I wish you a long successful GREAT career.

Blessed.

rolleyes rolleyes

che 2019-03-07 08:36:11 

In reply to TanteMerle

Amen!!!

lol lol lol

openning 2019-03-07 09:29:33 

In reply to TanteMerle

Amen brother
lol lol lol

cherri 2019-03-07 09:40:06 

In reply to TanteMerle

Talk to the cunts who bout here talking bout loyalty....loyalty to who? he would have spoken to the people around him notably his family, and once all is well with them regarding his decisions and he has their support, to hell with the rest....... right now I gine go someplace where people will have a problem.....but he is a Barbadian, were it someone else from womewhere else he would have been given blessings because he has to eat a food.........Bajans don't get that type of support up in this place......and it have a certain bajan who got issues......facking humbug....

che 2019-03-07 09:59:13 

In reply to cherri

lol lol lol

jacksprat 2019-03-07 10:03:45 

In reply to che

Raheem Sterling brought up in Trench Town ent

Raheem Sterling was neither born nor brought up in Trench Town.

Sterling moved, with his family, from Jamaica to Britain when he was about 5 or 6 years old and, as a toddler at the time, he had no say in the matter. He was therefore "brought up" in England.

Just thought I would interject a factual correction; other than that I have no interest nor opinion in this subject, one way or the other.

imusic 2019-03-07 10:46:48 

Funny thread. Especially the contortions on display cool

RemainsUnknown 2019-03-07 10:48:25 

In reply to Larr Pullo

You know how England treat their immigrants...ask Chris Jordan...
Doesn't he CURRENTLY play for the England Team?

I can only imagine if he wasn't, at all.

#UngratefulSkunts lol lol lol lol

jelfew 2019-03-07 11:07:20 

In reply to jacksprat

Well said. This thread is just another RUM SHOP thread where we are free to talk as the RUM leads us.
big grin big grin big grin

imusic 2019-03-07 11:20:00 

In reply to Redstar

For all those who supported the Pollards and Bravos etc should not criticise Archer, he is only looking out for his future

Conversely........

sudden 2019-03-07 11:21:23 

nobody can contort like a Tit even after carnival

jballer84 2019-03-07 11:21:55 

In reply to TanteMerle
The economies of scale are also different. Sure the English contract is bigger than in the west indies but isn't it far more expensive to live in London? Also I don't believe Caribbean players pay taxes, while we know how that works in England. the value of the contracts may be closer than we think.

sudden 2019-03-07 11:24:33 

In reply to Larr Pullo

Jofra Archer being set up?

Yes, financially and hopefully for life big grin

Walco 2019-03-07 11:40:43 

In reply to sudden

I can't understand why people on here does tek on Raggs--the same Raggs who called Gibson a traitor to his people when he returned to coach England after being fired by CWI. It's ok for Raggs to forsake his homeland and go sing for his supper in Mother England, but not so for others who make the same choice. Wat a ting

tc1 2019-03-07 11:47:38 

In reply to sudden

lol lolthey like to twist lol lol

oldcar 2019-03-07 12:54:54 

Lord father eng could of pick C.browne since he born there lol lol lol lol

but seriously archer...eat yuh food but dont feel the shine wouldnt wear off....

tc1 2019-03-07 14:06:58 

In reply to oldcar

Lord father eng could of pick C.browne since he born there

Brown turns
them down
lol lol

Raggs 2019-03-07 14:33:07 

Sport is tribal not financial. That's where the magic is built on. Listening some of you guys on here I think that notion is lost on quite a few on here.

cricketmad 2019-03-07 14:47:06 

In reply to jacksprat

Sterling moved from Maverley to England.

imusic 2019-03-07 14:48:40 

In reply to Raggs

Sport is tribal not financial. That's where the magic is built on. Listening some of you guys on here I think that notion is lost on quite a few on here

On the contrary, they exemplify just how tribal sport is. The fact that they indignant about it is comedic given how same people love chat bout mercenary, greedy, disloyal, selfish etc.

tc1 2019-03-07 14:55:00 

In reply to Raggs

u still in the motherland

Larr Pullo 2019-03-07 14:56:03 

In reply to imusic

At the end of the day a player like Bravo's legacy will be the so called song Champion. No one will remember him for anything he did on the cricket field. Do you think when he's 65 he'll be good with that?

openning 2019-03-07 15:00:07 

In reply to imusic

Bro, Archer has immigrated to England, just like you immigrated to Canada.
Which country did Gayle, Bravo, Russell and Narine immigrated to?
Your comparison is one, with little merit
He like all children of West Indies parents, have the freedom to choose, between the Caribbean and their adopted country.

imusic 2019-03-07 15:06:52 

In reply to Larr Pullo

No one will remember him for anything he did on the cricket field.

The fact that you refer to yourself as “no one”....and not in a GOT context either....is telling. Your prerogative though

I suspect that among the many things Dwayne Bravo will be remembered for, he will be most remembered as being a premier all rounder in T20 cricket, a champion many times over in that format of the game, and a pioneer of the abbreviated form of the game.

But Bravo doesn’t need me or anyone else to advocate for him. His body of work speaks for itself.

Larr Pullo 2019-03-07 15:07:38 

In reply to imusic

Whispers for itself...

imusic 2019-03-07 15:10:51 

In reply to openning

What do the Yardies say? “Fling stone inna hog pen and di one dat squeal a di one dat get lik”

Squeal away bruh cool

Raggs 2019-03-07 15:15:29 

In reply to imusic

if the scenario arrives where the windies get knock out of the world cup quite by the narrowest of margins and Jordan and Archer are pivotal to that result, let's see how dem tribal twisted mouth gwan operate.

imusic 2019-03-07 15:22:41 

In reply to Raggs

My position.

I don’t give Archer wrong at all. While there are no guarantees regarding selection, too many circumstances outside of a players control dictate who gets selected. It’s not even down to the selectors but often to the forces outside of even those who supposed to be responsible for the cricketing matters.

If Archer feels he has more opportunity somewhere else, by all means,...go for it and best of luck to him. If he happens to “poison” the West Indies team in the process.....so be it

Jason Bennett, Andrew Richardson, more recently Darren Bravo are all examples of the petty and vindictive mind set that exists in WI cricket. I don’t blame any player for seeking what they consider to be “greener pastures”

openning 2019-03-07 15:23:52 

In reply to Raggs
Raggs, as a Barbadian Canadian, I will be happy for the two youngsters, as I have been for Donovan Bailey and others.

jacksprat 2019-03-07 15:25:22 

In reply to cricketmad

Sterling moved from Maverly to England.

Yeah, thanks. Maverly is not Trench Town!

openning 2019-03-07 15:32:42 

In reply to imusic

Don't you think there is a different between choosing which country you want to represent, and another wanting to represent his country when he seem fit?

imusic 2019-03-07 15:41:43 

In reply to openning

I’ll read AND spell for you

The commonality is the distrust and disdain for the WICB/CWI administration.

The destinations are immaterial

Archer made his decision to immigrate AFTER he was not selected for the West Indies team.

Why you think Fidel and Rampaul chose to opt for Kolpak while still near the top of their games?

Keep on squealing tho cool

Walco 2019-03-08 09:05:50 

In reply to Raggs

Sports is tribal not financial.

If that makes you feel better about condemning someone who made the same choice that you made, carry-on smartly smile

Raggs 2019-03-08 14:23:28 

In reply to Walco

Sometimes I do wonder..a sharp point is a blunt one when the pencil is held by students

with closed minds who can't read the creative stuff between the lines.

doublecentury 2019-03-08 14:29:44 

In reply to Raggs

Very nice...says a lot about you

openning 2019-03-08 18:41:08 

In reply to analyst-kid

Let me know what they are saying, after seeing CJ in the two matches.

tc1 2019-03-08 20:51:03 

In reply to openning

Chris is my cousins, great granny was a Jordan

lol lol lol

seriously , I knew we lost Chris when he stays in England and did not come home to represent Bim U19 IN 2007, The other kid came home , but Chris signed on with Surrey.

Walco 2019-03-09 05:20:15 

In reply to Raggs

So after taking the tribal fan route with this,

Ah hope di skunt bruk him foot beyond repair when he tek the field fah de three lions.

You then explained your extra-territorial tribal tirade by stating that sports are tribal not financial, and then when that lame justification for your hypocrisy is challenged you claim that closed minds cannot read the creativity between the lines. Okay, so sportsmen should stick to their tribes, but no one else smile And if your tribe rejects you then just suck it up and try to win them back. Meanwhile you (Raggs) are free to abandon your tribe and join another one, but condemn sportsmen who try to abandon the same tribe you abandoned and join the tribe you joined. Get off that high grade dat yuh smoking Raggs because it killing off yuh brain cells

By the way, there is nothing more tribal than feeding yourself and your family.

cherri 2019-03-09 06:45:20 

In reply to Walco.

Damn...talk about wiping up the floor wid dem dirty raggs.

Raggs 2019-03-09 09:43:14 

In reply to Walco

saw a documentary with Viv and you know what? that's why Viv was Viv. How he talked about the region and people and the apartheid issue, money offered to him, blank cheque for him to fill in his magic figure to sell out, those he reps, home and abroad, give me an Antiguan/Jamaican anyday

sudden 2019-03-09 09:54:57 

In reply to Raggs

i have been to Antigua numerous times and Antiguans didnt like the JAs that invaded their country, played loud musics constantly and were a general nuisance and then cussed out PM Spencer.

in addition when it comes to selling out as you put it- i guess Rowe, Germs and Chang were not Jamaicans.

every tourist destination is a sellout. everyone who runs from their native land to foreign is a sell out and every time you consume goods not from your native land you are a sell out.

in short we are all sell outs in one way or the other. we just chose which sell outs to cuss.

tc1 2019-03-09 10:01:24 

In reply to cherri

lol lol lol lol

Raggs 2019-03-09 12:45:44 

would you trust a player who does not rep his rights even though he is asked to? willey does not think so

openning 2019-03-09 12:50:16 

In reply to Raggs
What is the difference between you and Jofra, working and living in England?

Raggs 2019-03-09 12:59:39 

In reply to openning

What is the difference between you and Jofra, working and living in England?

is that a serious question? did holding/croft/richards/patterson/chanderpaul...etc..etc..work in England? who did they rep?
in fact Viv Richards and Andy Roberts worked, played their professional cricket in the UK before international call ups and Antigua was not an independent country still under Britain rule...who did they rep again?