The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Stinkin dutty US issue ..

bravos 2019-03-07 11:06:43 

travel advisory against T&T bout terrorism attacks etc right after one of the safest carnivals ever..

Keep wishing for it maybe next Carnival..

People we are in danger and now exposed to possible US supported false flag attacks.

XFactor 2019-03-07 11:22:44 

In reply to bravos

Well you can bury your head in the sand and cuss the UK, Australia and Canada as well, all of whom have issued travel advisories warning travellers of crimes in T&T.

camos 2019-03-07 11:49:26 

In reply to bravos

travel advisory against T&T bout terrorism attacks etc right after one of the safest carnivals ever

the report was out before Carnival, saw it last week.

nitro 2019-03-07 11:56:32 

In reply to bravos

So why dont you all just retaliate and issue a travel ban to the USA?

sgtdjones 2019-03-07 13:49:12 

In reply to XFactor

Trini's always blaming someone else, it is not them

Notice the violence is based on Jamaicans, Guyanese, Venezuelans etc

"What is the secret to eternal happiness?"
The wise man answered: "To not argue with fools"."

bravos 2019-03-07 14:54:34 

In reply to camos

We only got it on local news today,even the Commish in a press conference yesterday said the US and others are acknowledging their progress and haven't issued any new advisories ...The vid is in another thread.. rolleyes

ray 2019-03-07 14:59:58 

In reply to nitro

must admit, dats funny twisted

bravos 2019-03-07 15:02:57 

In reply to XFactor

They said beware of crime in Laventille, Beetham and East P.O.S and certain 'pockets' with gang activity,at least they right about that hahaha and our crime rates are going down nicely,what great timing huh?...an who tf going Laventille and Beetham? And save me the terror attack bullshit.

Carnival was the best time with the amount of foreigners roaming free!!

And yet again it come and gone incident free..and we can;t seem to find a regular murder these days yet they issuing travel advisory..

Dey fulla shit..they want us to feel the pain here....

bravos 2019-03-07 15:03:20 

In reply to nitro

What travel ban? Steups..

bravos 2019-03-07 15:04:45 

In reply to XFactor

And you can keep burying yours in Uncle Sam's behind.. smile

StumpCam 2019-03-07 15:08:05 

In reply to bravos

You all can join forces with Maduro and put USA in its place! lol lol

SnoopDog 2019-03-07 15:20:20 

In reply to Baghdad bravos

They said beware of crime in Laventille, Beetham and East P.O.S and certain 'pockets' with gang activity,at least they right about that hahaha and our crime rates are going down nicely,what great timing huh?...an who tf going Laventille and Beetham? And save me the terror attack bullshit.

Carnival was the best time with the amount of foreigners roaming free!!

And yet again it come and gone incident free..and we can;t seem to find a regular murder these days yet they issuing travel advisory..

Dey fulla shit..they want us to feel the pain here....

Dude, just change yuh name to Baghdad Bob and done already. lol

bravos 2019-03-07 15:20:36 

In reply to StumpCam

That's what dey fraid and trying to pressure because we stand up to them,dey know we is little rebels long time ...

YANKEE GO HOME!!

bravos 2019-03-07 15:24:31 

The dutty hypocrites are Venezuela's biggest trading partner..

bravos 2019-03-07 17:17:37 

In reply to SnoopDog

"They are a super power of villains,they are a super power of Al Capones,they are criminals and stupid"

Bhagdad Bob.

cricketest 2019-03-07 17:20:43 

^^^

Individuals should avoid proceeding beyond the following boundaries alone:

East of Charlotte Street between Queen’s Park Savannah and South Quay.
West of Richmond Street between Independence Square South and Duke Street, however it is safe to proceed west along Park Street onto Ariapita Avenue and Tragarete Road.
North of Queen’s Park Savannah.
South of South Quay.
Entry and exit to and from Port-of-Spain should be made via main arteries (roads), i.e.:

Churchill Roosevelt Highway (do not stop except at stop lights between The Lighthouse at South Quay and Barataria overpass).
Avoid using Eastern Main Road (especially between South Quay and The Croisse, San Juan). Note it is illegal to use the Priority Bus Route without a pass, and even then it is not safe between the mentioned areas.
Lady Young Road (if absolutely necessary; avoid unnecessary stops especially at night).
Tragarete Road onto Western Main Road through St. James.
Wrightson Road onto Audrey Jeffers Highway.
Avoid alternative short cuts through Belmont, Laventille, Morvant, East Dry River and Beetham Gardens.

as a native trini, with influence do you frequent the places?

bravos 2019-03-07 18:05:34 

In reply to cricketest

Me an all kinda Trinis frequent them Everyday,and the shortcuts are a norm ..I even mentioned in another thread a while ago some big hardware and home businesses in the middle of sealots and all kinds of people go there everyday,from Porsches to Bentley etc pass there,in fact the owners are there everyday with Rolls Royce Phantom etc,it's not like South Africa and Brazil SA etc where they target you like hyenas..they drive through the guys with all the gold chains on the block etc,T&T not like they making it out to be,people kill each other for personal reasons mostly,no one gonna kill you just like that..and our police response time is in the low minutes now...so criminals taking note..

If some hussler get's an opportunity a quick mugging could happen,but generally they can't openly rob no one there,they will get bad licks..kids haffi get kiss cake chubby and bigfoot for school...

Rob de kiss or chubby truck in de area if yuh brave nah,I tell you T&T is a different place..Same goes for the Beetham,all sales trucks go in there and all kinda people pass through as shortcuts,I pass through all, all the time...

I will do some vids some time..

sgtdjones 2019-03-07 18:24:55 

In reply to cricketest

Don't believe Baghdad bravos, with what influence?

You go into these areas with an expensive car
You will be dead.

bravos 2019-03-07 19:45:46 

In reply to sgtdjones

You fucking lying ASSHOLE!!!! BENTLEYS ROLLS ROYCES PORSCHES BENZ,BMW FREQUENT BHAGWANSINGH;S SEALOTS,RAFMON MARKETING SEALOTS,BERGER SEALOTS,BEL-RAY SEALOTS AND FISHERIES SEALOTS AT ALL KINDA UNGODLY HOURS TO GET FRESH FISH YOU STINKING DOG!! T&T is not South-Africa,Brazil,Mexico etc.

Rabid dog..

sgtdjones 2019-03-07 21:24:25 

In reply to bravos

When I visit you I shall see your skinny rass with
that big mouth in La Romaine.

Until then.

razz razz razz

Khaga 2019-03-07 23:12:33 

Thief & Terrorist

camos 2019-03-08 09:21:29 

In reply to bravos

Barbados was on the list in the same category as TT, was shocked not to see the Yard.

bravos 2019-03-08 09:28:50 

In reply to camos

We shall prevail bro..all of us..

sgtdjones 2019-03-09 15:50:20 

Stuart: There are parts of T&T one shouldn’t go

National Security Minister Stuart Young said yesterday it was well known that there are some areas in the country where it would not be advisable for people to go.

He was responding to a statement in Parliament by Oropouche West MP Vidya Guyadeen-Gopeesingh that certain areas like Sea Lots and Cocorite were identified in a recent US travel advisory.

Link Text

bravos 2019-03-09 15:57:28 

3/7/19 3:02:57 PM

They said beware of crime in Laventille, Beetham and East P.O.S and certain 'pockets' with gang activity,at least they right about that hahaha .

Thank you Stewart,there are also parts of the USA one should not venture..and even so people are killed in the parts and places most ventured at a higher rate than anywhere else in the civilized and modern world..

Schools

Offices

Parks

Movies

Malls

Workplaces

Clinics

Bowling Alleys

Concerts

Courthouses

Govt Bldgs

On the road

At Camp

The club

Kindergarten

At church

In the basement

In the attic

In the freezer in parts

In the water tank on the roof of the nice hotel

In acid in parts

because they red head

because they blonde

because they brunette

because they black

because they different

Many ways to go in those great advanced societies,choose one!!

Gimme murders in dark holes among idiots where one should not venture if not familiar over all that any day..

Courtesy 2019-03-09 16:03:47 

In reply to bravos

...Gimme murders in dark holes where one should not venture if not familiar over that any day.

Shut up you fool. There is not a better or a more palatable choice for a murder. You think a location makes a difference to a murder? Do you think hunger is more pleasant in a castle as compared to a ghetto? Why are you so stupid? You just keep on using your bottom to speak and to think.

bravos 2019-03-09 16:20:16 

Boring ole tired sterile and disconnected failed statisticians coming to failed conclusions over and over again..

Good people getting killed in all the normal good places will always trump criminals killing each other in a few bad places. Only an idiot cannot understand that..

People do not get killed in T&T and the Caribbean in all the nice and regular places,there are no shootings in T&T in all the nice and regular places that represent the foundation of society such as schools ,work and leisure places etc,I'm sure I can find a foreign killing in a nice regular place if I search now..

The USA was correct,the hotspots are isolated to certain pockets,most East of POS to Sealots,Beetham,Laventille etc and West of POS,Cocorite and a few streets in Diego and Carenage..

Crime is being dealt with in a different way now and the results are there for all the non detractors and detractors to see...even in their own pointless threads.

Losers..Expect a much lower murder rate this year..

Courtesy 2019-03-09 16:27:47 

In reply to bravos

Boring ole tired sterile and disconnected failed statisticians coming to failed conclusions over and over again..
Good people getting killed in all the normal good places will always trump criminals killing each other in a few bad places. Only an idiot cannot understand that..

People do not get killed in T&T and the Caribbean in all the nice and regular places,there are no shootings in T&T in all the nice and regular places,I'm sure I can find a foreign killing in a nice regular place if I search now..
The USA was correct,the hotspots are isolated to certain pockets,most East of POS to Sealots,Beetham,Laventille etc and West of POS,Cocorite and a few streets in Diego and Carenage..

Crime is being dealt with in a different way now and the results are there for all the non detractors to see...evn in their own pointless threads.

Losers..Expect a much lower murder rate this year.

I am happy not to have failed in my conclusion that you are nothing less than an uneducated pathological lying fool. Every time you venture a comment here it drives home my point.

Such unadulterated hogwash above.

bravos 2019-03-09 17:02:59 

Your biased arrogant uninformed obsolete and sterile conclusions would follow your rotting corpse to your grave as would the opinions and asses of all from Timbuktu to Bombay. In the meantime I am alive and while I am I can see and tap into the positives in our society while observing the scary ironies and troubling realities of others and feel proud that we haven't deteriorated to such levels, and know with the right remedies these growing pains would subside and T&T would blossom into the adult nation we are poised to be while maintaining our culture and special way of life..

Keep searching losers..

Courtesy 2019-03-09 17:10:06 

In reply to bravos

What are my uninformed...unbiased conclusions?

...that you are uneducated and ill-informed

...that your are insular to the bone

...that you are a liar

...that you are a pretender

...that you are a fool

...that you are braggadocious

...that no Trinbagonian comes even close to your rank stupidity...

...and your head is forever buried in your bottom.

These are the only conclusions I have drawn in my posts above... where am I incorrect...can you prove otherwise?

bravos 2019-03-09 17:29:12 

Courtesy 2019-03-09 17:33:14 

In reply to bravos

Trumpian: "I employ yardies so I am not insular." As if bravos is having some mercy on yardies and giving them free dinners. Yes you're giving yardies charity. DAMN FOOL.

Chrissy 2019-03-09 17:36:14 

In reply to bravos

Nothing more than your support for democracy in Venezuela.
Greedy amoral monsters rule this planet.

bravos 2019-03-09 18:11:59 

that you are a petender

that you are a liar

that you are a fool

Pretending to be a local manufacturer of successful products with mega clients that endorse your product.. they have nearly 400 facilities for me to do progressively,this is the smallest,the bigger ones takes up acres..

What a lying foolThis one have over 400 of these.. lol

Only a fool would provide this service with such technology on these types of projects in the kms at home and soon to be abroad,actually building a nation and saving lives on the roads and including guys from all the hotspots in this and other projects and changing their lives forever after they conform to best practices with orientation induction and total compliance.. I add value to local lives in many ways

Every man in that pic except the concrete technician in green are from Laventille and environs,how foolish and pretentious..

Only a fool would accept tht this is a special place and take time to appreciate it....

Courtesy 2019-03-09 18:15:01 

In reply to bravos
I wonder why you left out your other attributes?
And I understand why you are so heavily reliant on videos to make a point...no doubt, it's your inability to do and think otherwise. No time for them...

Emir 2019-03-09 18:21:27 

In reply to bravos

As a courtesy to decency, its time to put that rabid useless fool in the "ignore button." Let him keep on chatting with the other moron Sgtjones or watever else he/she goes by wink

bravos 2019-03-09 19:11:34 

...that you are braggadocious

that you are a fool

A man that has selflessly used his privilege, personal training, courage and equipment has a right to opine on a situation he has dealt with head on more than one occasion and is prepared to do at any time or place in a very strategic tactical and learned way in defense of the defenseless in T&T ..

when your prototype product moves with the wind as you planned,just add natural breeze bird sound around your own yard,no gunshots..

The snake was really in my roof... and caught a lizard just like on Nat Geo..I saw that because I decided to stay home that day..

My son really scored from behind the line..

They also call him on the PA system to rescue animals(snakes too,gotta find pics) and mediate in conflicts..

Hey look the two level headed brothers,they even know how to enjoy dey country..

A teenager with more life and game than maco men here,lol..

Always well behaved,always...and funny and witty and aware and street smart...no shackles necessary..and yes the tv on glass apparently floating was my idea with non intrusive brackets holding a solid piece of 'floating' 5/8" glass made by me ..the entertainment also floats below on a bent glass only table sitting on a grass carpet mat that seemingly continues to the grass outside...should see it in the day time..

And yes I am restoring the old benz,still looks good huh..

When de wifey watching you in yuh face and you know it's her long flawless legs..

bravos 2019-03-09 19:13:07 

In reply to Emir

Just decided to have some fun with the loser,he don't want me to turn it up some more...

Hell hath no fury like a failed professional scorned..

bravos 2019-03-09 19:13:28 

In reply to Chrissy

They're disgusting...

Courtesy 2019-03-09 19:14:18 

In reply to bravos

Hell hath no fury than a failed professional scorned..

wink wink wink It says all about you. Dais all.

big grin

bravos 2019-03-09 19:48:44 

...that you are uneducated and ill-informed

I bet his offspring would kill this..

What do you do when you nail your exams that early in foreign?

You go to Switzerland...

It get's better...

I was already in control of my life and the direction I wanted to go...

Courtesy 2019-03-09 19:59:02 

In reply to bravos

Stop posting nonsense on stilts. You fool.

Btw, you are you directing these videos to?...certainly not me.

che 2019-03-09 20:08:27 

In reply to Emir

lol lol lol razz

sgtdjones 2019-03-09 20:40:47 

In reply to Courtesy

His school.

Several of our students have achieved three, or even four, A grades.

A Level courses. 58% of all the grades achieved by our students were A

The above from its web site.

A school for problem kids, if he passed he would have gone to University, instead of mixing cement. Why would anyone post such personal info on a web site? It is one of the traits of an insecure individual.

that you are braggadocious

Trini's are known for the above.

Notice the picture of the gun he brags about? If one lives in Paradise why have a gun and barb wire around a home?
No one cares about this individual life.

He lives on an island that squandered its Oil windfall and contractors depend on Government contracts and wait for years to be paid. Citizens are scrambling to survive, and he has over 400 contracts.

I will visit him the next time I am In T&T. I hope he cuss me mudda again.

Being insecure means not feeling confident in yourself or a situation you are in. It means doubting yourself and your abilities. ... In short, being insecure means feeling anxious and fearful about yourself or something in your life. And, it can cause you to do stupid things and hold you back in life.

sgtdjones 2019-03-09 20:41:44 

In reply to che

Che (ron) so ya a Grenadian bajan huh?

So how is Venice Beach?

razz razz razz razz

sgtdjones 2019-03-09 20:49:35 

In reply to Courtesy

bravos Joined: 14-Oct-2009
In reply to sgtdjones

You fucking lying ASSHOLE!!!! BENTLEYS ROLLS ROYCES PORSCHES BENZ,BMW FREQUENT BHAGWANSINGH;S SEALOTS,RAFMON MARKETING SEALOTS,BERGER SEALOTS,BEL-RAY SEALOTS AND FISHERIES SEALOTS AT ALL KINDA UNGODLY HOURS TO GET FRESH FISH YOU STINKING DOG!! T&T is not South-Africa,Brazil,Mexico etc.

Rabid dog..

Notice how fails to tell the truth. The Minister of National Security saying avoid such areas.

I wonder if he has another bridge in South-Africa,Brazil,Mexico etc.

rolleyes rolleyes

bravos 2019-03-09 21:55:21 

In reply to stdjones

Asshole even people with BMWS.AUDIS,PORSCHES,BENTLEYS,ROLLS ROYCES,Range Rovers etc pass in those places all the time..and I will prove it loser..fake lying refugee,failed Trini..

Your murder count stuck?

bravos 2019-03-09 22:06:04 

A school for problem kids, if he passed he would have gone to University, instead of mixing cement. Why would anyone post such personal info on a web site? It is one of the traits of an insecure individual.

That school is actually one of the best sixth form colleges in the UK and very particular about their enrollments' abilities.. visited and got accepted to a University in Florida and when I went home to ponder my first son's mother became pregnant and I decided to pursue business head on,made my first million in any currency by 25,the irony is she was a professional and a couple years older than me,she was able to leave her job...had ups and downs along the way with bad investments and moves, not doing too bad and believe I'm yet to peak..

At production peak on my last big project my concrete systems averaged the equivalent of over 100k USD per day day at a very healthy margin producing world class products in place..concrete cost labor and project management less than 25%...I could literally earn a big stage professional's salary in a day or two..I have another system in process,this time a German system...I'm weaning my business support off the dutty USA..their loss,not mine..

Go to university and learn to work for people like me?

The pathetic cubicle views of little failed bitter and unfulfilled professionals...it must suck being them..

Make sure and secure your boring resumes,you pathetic uneventful scripted and scheduled life on but a few boring white pages looking like every other generic and sterile cv for men working for men to decide upon your way forward....pleh..

sgtdjones 2019-03-09 22:51:13 

In reply to bravos

got accepted to a University in Florida

Trump University ?..huh.

No one asked about your personal life or what you do in Business.No one cares!!!!

I make you one promise I will see you in La Romaine.

Tell me about my mudda then ok?

Until then.

Courtesy 2019-03-10 09:06:36 

In reply to sgtdjones

Sarge, I paid no attention to bravos' links but I'll bet my bottom dollar that the braggadocious uneducated fool that he is, he will embellish everything he posts about himself, including how "he took Jamaicans living in TNT out of poverty and made filthy them rich." It's in his DNA.

bravos 2019-03-10 11:32:47 

You boring losers seemed very interested.

The worst type of mouth murderers...