The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Manafort —

np 2019-03-13 19:28:35 

Give him couple months with “Bubba” he will be known as Man-a-fart ....
Having been well pummeled by Bubba and them Infidels.

He will forever regret being a trumpeter... Poor fellah, Butt I have no sympathy to offer.

Casper 2019-03-13 19:30:34 

Hehehehe

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-03-13 19:34:58 

In reply to np

you forgot about the ostrich suit.

It will cover his ass while his head in the sand

Jamstar 2019-03-13 19:36:07 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

Why are they so loyal though??!

To die in prison for a man that would literally eat his own young.

nitro 2019-03-13 19:46:31 

In reply to Jamstar

Why are they so loyal though??! 

Some folks on here said Manafart chose Bubba over Vlad.

Jamstar 2019-03-13 19:58:04 

Well I guess we all get to choose our own poison ..... Or partners.. whatever hope he enjoys those cold nights with Bubba.

np 2019-03-15 16:12:51 

In reply to Dan_De_Lyan

you forgot about the ostrich suit.

Never mind that suit .... ostriches have feathers - the suit is of feathers that will get PLUCKED by bubba, and the rest is HIS-story. big grin big grin

SnoopDog 2019-03-15 16:18:06 

In reply to np

According to the first judge that sentenced him, that criminal Manafort lived an otherwise blameless life.

Hacked text messages from the phone of Paul Manafort's daughter paint a particularly grim picture of his family life.

More than 200,000 text messages from the phone of Paul Manafort’s daughter were posted by hackers on the darkweb last year, and now that they are publicly available on the above-ground internet, the messages paint a tawdry picture of Manafort’s home life.

One daughter purportedly tells another that their father regularly made their mother have sex with a “room full of men”. (It appears the texts are reproduced with the same spelling and punctuation as originally written.)

“dad tapes it all”

“Poor mom”

“Dad is a sex addict”

Yet more bizarrely, it seems both parents shared these painful secrets with their (grown-up) daughters in an attempt to save their marriage.

“he has too many skeletons, he can’t have a public divorce.”

“the issue was he wanted her to WANT to have the group sex and got upset she didn’t”

“Has mom been tested for STDs?”

The Spectator notes that while the messages are certainly salacious, their value goes beyond the superficial and speaks to the type of circles President Donald Trump has found himself a part of over the years — up to and including his former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort.

np 2019-03-15 16:31:33 

In reply to SnoopDog

There it is ... he is into "stranger than fiction" sex-capades.

Bubba will cherish this gift from trump!! lol lol

SnoopDog 2019-03-15 16:35:10 

In reply to np

Karma paid him a nice visit for all the sordid miserable shyte he did to his wife for all those years. big grin

np 2019-03-15 16:54:15 

In reply to SnoopDog

Thanks to Karma ... we will get rid of one ass-hole for a FEW years. It is time for Karma to visit the Donald I'd say.
I'm not a praying man but I might have t oattend at the "Wishing Well". cool cool

SnoopDog 2019-03-15 17:26:52 

In reply to np

Karma has already paid him a visit. No man who rage tweets at 3am is a happy contented person.

np 2019-03-15 17:30:39 

In reply to SnoopDog

big grin big grin True that!!! Can't be content - tweeting while the wifey is wonderng what the rass!!! cool cool

bravos 2019-03-15 18:21:34 

In reply to np

He rass will be on fart settings all the time...