Message Board Archives

JEHOVA WITNESS PASTOR ACCEPTS A NEW WAY

Emir 2019-03-13 22:28:10 

Link Text

Ayenmol 2019-03-14 00:32:34 

In reply to Emir

Man is a liar.

Witnesses do not have pastors.

Witnessess are not given "churches". We have Kingdom Halls...it is right there on every building but he can't recall what it's called?

We have a body of elders who make decisions collectively...no one is above the other. Straight lie!

Witness kids from as soon as they can read give "talks" at the Hall, so it is not unusual.

To give "Talks" at Conventions you have to be an elder. I have never met a 20 yr old elder. In fact you would be fortunate to be a ministerial servant at that age.

He is lying to try and raise his stature.

'Look at me, am great'....Witnesses give all praise to Jehovah. We accomplish nothing of our own great talent or desire...so if he grew up as a witness, am not surprised he is no longer because he is obviously looking for notoriety...

Won't find that in Jehovah's organization.

Norm 2019-03-14 00:34:59 

In reply to Emir

I am sure many religious folks right here could tell you about people they know that went the other way.

In today's world, there is probably only one religion that is a legal state religion, and only one state religion that legally forbids conversion to other religions. Despite that, many have risked their lives by voluntarily converting to other religions, or to even openly maintain their belief in other religions.

And then there is the matter of Sunnis and Shiites.

So, we are all far from perfect, it seems.

Ayenmol 2019-03-14 00:39:58 

In reply to Norm

A man who embelishes as a testimony to himself and his greatness.

Tells you all you need to know of the driving force behind that.

Norm 2019-03-14 00:50:00 

In reply to Ayenmol

A man who embelishes

And in these modern times too - when ready access to information makes the old "recruitment" strategies quite useless!

Ayenmol 2019-03-14 00:59:58 

In reply to Norm

I would say about 60% of Witnesses are people who once Worshipped at other denominations.

But no one rolls out of bed and says am gonna be a witness.

Just does not happen!

Unlike other Religions where people join because they love this or that...music, social standing, money, ability to live their lives however theyy choose, etc.
Witnesses live what they believe and are not simply assimilated into soceity.

We are not loved and regarded as part on the concoctions of Religions out there.

Everyone understands, we are different...good or bad people, even religious people, realize this.

Norm 2019-03-14 01:33:18 

In reply to Ayenmol

Witnesses live what they believe

In my experience, this has been quite true. It is even more remarkable that the Witness way is not an easy one.

Nevertheless, there are members of other religions who also sincerely "live what they believe". They tend to be good, trustworthy people and good members of their communities. History has shown that all people have contributed to our collective good.

bravos 2019-03-14 04:30:27 

He had enough of the Jehovah Wickedness cult.

Emir 2019-03-14 08:21:10 

In reply to Norm

In today's world, there is probably only one religion that is a legal state religion, and only one state religion that legally forbids conversion to other religions.

Yep. In Saudi Arabia Whabbism is the state religion and Muslims are the biggest victims in terms of being jailed or murdered. And the leader of that country is great friends and allies with Bibi and our President and the current occupants of the White House.

Others cannot practice their faith.