Many dead in Mosque attacks in New Zealand

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  next 
link Ayenmol Joined: May 4, 2003
3/15/19 8:57:42 AM 
In reply to JahJah

Yes i just described what tney mean...i know once i voice desent to the propaganda i will be criticized.

Am also criticized when i denounce false religion, including Christians.

Am not defending anyone...simply pointing out the disparity.

When a Black shooter emerges ihere in the US, it is downplayed here as, well he just following the footsteps of the majority Whites who do it....

But when a White supremacist does it on a Worldwide scale all of a sudden they are as much an issue as the islamic?

Please!

They are all demons, but one is a far larger issue than the other...it aint close!

link mikesiva Joined: Jan 12, 2007
3/15/19 8:58:04 AM 
In reply to Ayenmol

People like you and Donald Trump are part of the problem which leads to the rise of people like Anders Breivik and this Australian. The religious intolerance of people like you and many right wingers in charge of white majority countries has allowed this white supremacist terrorism to grow with very little attention from authorities who focus mainly on Islamic terrorism for the sake of winning votes from intolerant voters like you.

link JahJah Joined: Dec 6, 2003
3/15/19 8:58:36 AM 
In reply to Ayenmol

For every White supremacist massacre there is 10 by muslims.

Perhaps so, but did you note how many one White Supremacist seems to take out during an attack?

link Emir Joined: Aug 9, 2014
3/15/19 9:04:58 AM 
In reply to mikesiva

Well said.
And that poster isn't even white- he is an Indo Guyanese- so what is driving his belief, certainly not ethnic affiliation.

3/15/19 9:05:35 AM 
In reply to JahJah

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Really? Really dude?

This board is filled with racist. Reverse racist. Whatever.

People who are quick to claim a Race is to be demonized because of the actions of a few are just as problematic as those who blame an entire Religion for the actions of a few.

And this is precisely what you all are doing.

Same thing happens on the Fox mb!

And i know you will be quick, mr. Mikesiva, to equate me with Trump in your attempt to demonize me by lumping me in with people i have nothing to do with.

But it just makes my point further!

3/15/19 9:06:36 AM 
In reply to JahJah

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Really? Really dude?

This board is filled with racist. Reverse racist. Whatever.

People who are quick to claim a Race is to be demonized because of the actions of a few are just as problematic as those who blame an entire Religion for the actions of a few.

And this is precisely what you all are doing.

Same thing happens on the Fox mb!

And i know you will be quick, mr. Mikesiva, to equate me with Trump in your attempt to demonize me by lumping me in with people i have nothing to do with.

But it just makes my point further!

link bravos Joined: Oct 14, 2009
3/15/19 9:08:44 AM 
In reply to mikesiva

Co-signed..

Religious nuts on all sides are the problem,including Ayenmol..

3/15/19 9:09:41 AM 
In reply to Emir

And that poster isn't even white- he is an Indo Guyanese- so what is driving his belief, certainly not ethnic affiliation.

Where did you get that info? Just pulled it out of nowhere.

Am glad you said it though.

You are proving my point...let's all gang up on Whitey....because we not Whitey!

Am not indo guyanese.

Am as Black as they come.

Quit lumping people together to attack based on Race or Religion.

You are just as the people you are demonizing.

3/15/19 9:13:06 AM 
In reply to bravos

White supremacist are not Religious nuts!

But thanks for spreading your propaganda.

Proving mine...people are quick to blind themselves to real issues in order to push their narrative.

Aren't you the same person who has mentioned how Religious people shoul be wiped of the Earth because they are a scourge?

How is that any different than what is happening here?

3/15/19 9:14:42 AM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Am not indo guyanese.

Well Indo Guyanese or Indo anything are a black people.

And you are not as "Black as they come but you are as sick as they come.

link newdread Joined: Feb 14, 2003
3/15/19 9:16:21 AM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Post a picture nuh...you phucking roast breadfruit

link Runs Joined: Jan 4, 2003
3/15/19 9:17:50 AM 
In reply to sudden

i can never understand how whites who invaded Oz, NZ, america and the rest of the so called new
i can never understand how whites who invaded Oz, NZ, america and the rest of the so called new world, killed off the native population and then around and are anti immigration.

really? anti non white immigration they mean.

i am all for the world pop to return to where they were just prior to 1492o return to where they were just prior to 1492

Exactly, prayers for the victims.

3/15/19 9:23:13 AM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Aren't you the same person who has mentioned how Religious people shoul be wiped of the Earth because they are a scourge?

There you go again are you 12 or sumn? Not religious people but religion as a used and abused universal right that inspires the kind of barbarism we still witness today....too much blood envy vengeance and genocide in the teachings especially yours..

Go hide somewhere and practice your witchcraft by all means..

Religion of all human traditions and practices has the most blood on it's hands..

And your Christian religion was the most bloody at one time and still holds the bloody mantle,Islam is younger than Christianity so obviously it's not as mature,Christianity has learned exactly how to perpetrate slaughter and evil in more subtle ways now..

No longer they murder rape pillage plunder and burn to convert...

link Chrissy Joined: Nov 14, 2002
3/15/19 9:28:19 AM 
In reply to mikesiva

Don't you dare 'desent'!

3/15/19 9:31:52 AM 
In reply to Emir

Am sick because i do not wish to bash an entire race because of th he action of a few?

Go figure.

I do not support hate of ANY kind!

3/15/19 9:34:48 AM 
In reply to bravos

Not religious people but religion as a used and abused universal right that inspires the kind of barbarism we still witness today..

What's the difference.

Hate is hate! Once you start looking to commit violent acts against people because they think, different, look different, act different and you spread that thought you are going to get a faction of people like you who are willing to act on that impulse!

3/15/19 9:47:43 AM 
In reply to Chrissy

Don't you dare 'desent'!

Guilty as charged!

You?

3/15/19 9:58:37 AM 
In reply to Ayenmol

But you are all hate though??? You claim Christianity as your own and others who do not share you view of Christianity, you consider them un-Christian.

Then those who use Christianity for their own twisted evils are then supported by you.

Look, I get it, many minorities are suffering from a deep inferiority complex, and that disease causes them to adopt and identify the faith and culture of what they see as superior. You belong to this group.

link Dan_De_Lyan Joined: Jun 3, 2008
3/15/19 10:03:37 AM 
Baba boowee

3/15/19 10:04:34 AM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Hate is labeling, separation and persecution of peoples based on strong personal beliefs...

If you are true to your religious teachings and beliefs you cannot honestly condemn this attack.

3/15/19 2:30:09 PM 
In reply to Emir

Then those who use Christianity for their own twisted evils are then supported by you.

First show me where people ar USING Christianity for their own twisted neliefs.

Then show me where i support it!

3/15/19 2:49:47 PM 
In reply to bravos

If you are true to your religious teachings and beliefs you cannot honestly condemn this attack.

Positive nonsense!

I and any Witness of Jehovah will never EVER do ANYTING like this for ANY CHRISTIAN REASON!!

PERIOD!!

Quit labeling people. Learn who people are and what they believe.

Jehovah's Witnesess are the most UNITED people on Earth! FACT!

We are the most abused and persecuted people! bar none.

Yet we do not vote in, vote out, picket...Yet we have been put in prison ALL over the World, not for criminal acts, but for Neutrality, refusing to support wars, whether it be against other Christians, Muslims, or any other reason that man goes to War!

All our buildings hacve just been confiscated in Russia...our brothers sentenced to prison for worshiping. That's it!

Why? Because we do not involve ourselves in Politics and refuse to submit to State propaganda to hate people from other Countries.

After decades of being imprisoned in South Korea, our brothers were just granted their freedom after the Courts ruled in November that young men can choose not to forcibly join the military at 18 but has a right to conscientiously object.

We died alongside jews in Nazi Germany. Protected many jews and Germans in the process.

Same when Hutu and Tutsi clashed.

We have continued to remain neutral in the Worlds affairs despite many assaults on us.

NEVER EVER taking up arms...opposing Government etc!

Why? Because that is what the Bible Teaches!

So doh lump me in with "christians" who do not follow the Bible. I do and so does the Organization I Worship with!

According to the Bible, someone who claims they are Christian, but does not live up to the Bible are viewed as someone who does not know God at all....therefore it's all the same to me.

The only thing we do, is peacefully walk from house to house sharing the Bible message....and you yourself has expressed what violence you wish to do to us for this simple and peaceful activity.

link black Joined: Feb 28, 2004
3/15/19 3:02:29 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

The only thing we do, is peacefully walk from house to house sharing the Bible message....and you yourself has expressed what violence you wish to do to us for this simple and peaceful activity.

Why did witnesses choose to do it that way?

Isn't that close to harassment?

Your word is not compelling enough to have people come to you?

3/15/19 3:11:29 PM 
In reply to black

How is it harassment? Because you don't like it? You know that you can simply ask any Witness to not call back on your home and we won't right?

We are not looking t harass anyone. n fact we would rather not call on hostile people...But there are many people who are hostile today and tomorrow their circumstances change and they accept the Bible's message.

We can't tell the difference. So we do not judge people...But when you make it clear, we respect that.

Oh, we do it because of Christ command...
And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.

After these things the Lord designated 70 others and sent them out by twos ahead of him into every city and place where he himself was to go.2 Then he said to them: “Yes, the harvest is great, but the workers are few. Therefore, beg the Master of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest.3 Go! Look! I am sending you out as lambs in among wolves.

3/15/19 3:15:30 PM 
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be made concerning all sorts of men,2 concerning kings and all those who are in high positions, so that we may go on leading a calm and quiet life with complete godly devotion and seriousness.

This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God,4 whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all—this is what is to be witnessed to in its own due time.7 For the purpose of this witness I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—a teacher of nations in the matter of faith and truth.

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  next