The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Many dead in Mosque attacks in New Zealand

Chrissy 2019-03-14 22:06:22 

This is madness!

[quote][2:55pm: RNZ reports about 300 people were inside the Linwood mosque for afternoon prayers.

This is the second mosque where unconfirmed reports of a second shooting have emerged.

2:52pm: A witness told 1 NEWS they heard at least 20 shots at the mosque from what sounded like a semi-automatic firearm.

2:47pm: Footage at Christchurch Hospital shows multiple people arriving by ambulance on stretchers.

A man is reported to have entered the Masjid Al Noor mosque on Deans Ave around an hour ago and opened fire.

2:45pm: Latest police update: "In response to a serious ongoing firearms incident in Christchurch all Christchurch schools have been placed into lockdown."

2:42pm: The Bangladesh cricket team were filmed escaping Hagley Park near the first mosque where a shooting has taken place./quote]

Emir 2019-03-14 22:20:33 

In reply to Chrissy

Oh no. sad

Chrissy 2019-03-14 22:25:12 

In reply to Emir

Journalists with the team says shooters - many dead

Chrissy 2019-03-14 22:26:25 

In reply to Emir

Entire Bangladesh team safe

Emir 2019-03-14 23:10:16 

In reply to Chrissy

Mehdi Hasan in CNN as a guest on Don Lemon show alluded to right wing terrorist and he alluded to Islamophobia inspired by Trump.

But let us see where it leads.

It is Friday in NZ, Muslims largest prayer service day, so the gunman, whatever his motive, wanted maximum impact.

Emir 2019-03-14 23:14:40 

In reply to Chrissy

NZ Prime Minister giving press conference. She is very impressive woman. A liberal and progressive, she was much hated by the right wing of that country.

I have confidence she will deal will deal with this the right way

Emir 2019-03-14 23:16:43 

CNN is carrying live coverage, meanwhile at FOX, they are showing two ambulances in Israel going to some accident big grin

maj 2019-03-15 00:02:41 

In reply to Emir

Watching coverage of it now on FOX..12:02am..
CNN talking about the wall..

Casper 2019-03-15 00:06:22 

One person in custody, still an active situation.

Bangladesh-New Zealand next match is cancelled. Some of the team players were in the mosque.

The shooter live streamed the shooting.

Casper 2019-03-15 00:07:12 

The shooter is a white male.

Three men, one woman in custody.

Casper 2019-03-15 00:35:10 

Twenty-seven people are reported dead, but the figure might reach up to 50.

One of the shooters is an Australian.

Emir 2019-03-15 00:50:59 

In reply to Casper

One of my source is reporting it is over 50 and could climb to over a hundred.

mikesiva 2019-03-15 02:52:51 

In reply to Chrissy

Unfortunately many white majority countries take right wing and white supremacist terrorism less seriously than other forms of terrorism. It happened in the 1920s in the Weimar Republic and the rise of Fascism. Deja vu?

RIP to all those who died.

Bangladesh call off tour of NZ

Chrissy 2019-03-15 04:00:44 

In reply to Emir
Over 40 dead

cry

mikesiva 2019-03-15 04:03:31 

In reply to Chrissy

More here

Was the attack masterminded by an Aussie citizen?

Chrissy 2019-03-15 04:16:27 

The killer is Australian

Chrissy 2019-03-15 04:16:55 

In reply to mikesiva

Yes - an Australian was the murderer

Chrissy 2019-03-15 04:22:32 

In reply to mikesiva

He livestreamed the slaughter - has a manifesto - loved Trump

mikesiva 2019-03-15 04:26:02 

In reply to Chrissy

'Australian Senator Fraser Anning is being widely criticised for a statement he's released on the attack. The independent senator for Queensland says the "real cause of bloodshed" is immigration which "allowed Muslims fanatics to migrant to New Zealand in the first place".'

People like Anning are a part of the problem. They fuel the Islamophobia which creates the white supremacist terrorists who commit these crimes. Until white majority countries crack down on this hate speech, right wing racist terrorism will only get worse.

Chrissy 2019-03-15 04:30:01 

In reply to mikesiva

He should be kicked out of the Senate today

mikesiva 2019-03-15 06:02:39 

In reply to Chrissy

Arrested Australian named as Brenton Tarrant, 28.

nitro 2019-03-15 06:07:25 

This is a madman, must be a psycho.
How did he get these weapons?

mikesiva 2019-03-15 06:14:23 

In reply to nitro

White supremacist terrorism is subjected to less scrutiny than other forms of terrorism. He might be a madman and a psycho, but the numbers of people like him are increasing. The authorities in white majority countries need to wake up and take this threat more seriously.

nitro 2019-03-15 06:14:53 

At first i thought it was revenge for the Bali terrorist attacks.

nitro 2019-03-15 06:17:55 

In reply to mikesiva

You maybe correct. It could be that the white ones, in a white majority country are more difficult to target. They seem to act alone.

Khaga 2019-03-15 06:19:49 

In reply to nitro

Don't go down that slippery slope..how can anyone think of such heinous crimes against innocent people and how many terrorist attacks can they avenge?

mikesiva 2019-03-15 06:27:12 

In reply to Khaga

In any case, his online manifesto indicates he's a white supremacist who hates immigrants. He posted his adoration of Anders Breivik. He describes himself as a proud white Australian of English, Scottish and Irish ancestry.

He's a racist killer. Simple!

nitro 2019-03-15 06:31:15 

In reply to Khaga

I am not saying that was a good reason, killing innocent could never be good.

Before the news reaveal he is a racist murderer i was wondering what could the motive be.

Never heard of these acts in New Zealand.

Chrissy 2019-03-15 06:45:17 

In reply to nitro

But but but he said your hero Trump is his inspiration.
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.

mikesiva 2019-03-15 06:45:39 

In reply to nitro

A university professor in New Zealand just told BBC news that he's been trying to convince the Kiwi authorities about the rise of neo Nazis in the Antipodes, but he said they were not taking his concerns seriously.

Professor Paul Spoonley of Massey University said that the authorities are more focused on Islamic terrorism and are ignoring the rise of right wing white supremacist terrorism.

nitro 2019-03-15 06:50:19 

In reply to Chrissy
Trump is not my hero Prof. I liked his policies but i confess we have played with fire.

I am very concerned. There will be violence even if he loses in 2020. This guy is already inciting violence from his supporters.

Chrissy 2019-03-15 06:50:54 

In reply to nitro
This slaughter was the act of a fascist who hates Muslims and immigrants.

Please grow the hell up.

nitro 2019-03-15 06:52:48 

In reply to Chrissy

This slaughter was the act of a fascist who hates Muslims and immigrants. 

Did you read my other posts. I said i realize that it is a rscist animal.

sudden 2019-03-15 07:20:02 

i can never understand how whites who invaded Oz, NZ, america and the rest of the so called new world, killed off the native population and then around and are anti immigration.

really? anti non white immigration they mean.

i am all for the world pop to return to where they were just prior to 1492

Chrissy 2019-03-15 07:25:51 

In reply to mikesiva

Watched him.

Notice that Facebook and Twitter have now shut down the assassin's accounts. He was able to live stream this slaughter with impunity.

Chrissy 2019-03-15 07:27:46 

In reply to sudden

Precisely - they also think they should be in charge in Africa.
They are racist to the core and believe in nothing but white supremacy.

Chrissy 2019-03-15 07:40:53 

In reply to mikesiva

10:05pm: Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has slammed "disgusting" remarks by a Senator blaming NZ immigration policy for the Christchurch terror attack.

InHindsight 2019-03-15 07:48:29 

In reply to maj

Watching coverage of it now on FOX..12:02am..
CNN talking about the wall..

appropriate response to these innuendos.

DAVE400 2019-03-15 07:53:30 

If you guys receive the video please dont share.

That would be enabling.

mikesiva 2019-03-15 08:07:53 

In reply to DAVE400

Agreed.

As imran Khan and Shahid Afridi tweeted. ...

Terrorism has no religion!

It's time to stop demonising one particular group of people. It's time to recognise that evil exists everywhere, and when you ignore one form of terrorism and play up the other for the sake of winning votes, you are a part of the problem.

This white supremacist was inspired by right wing hate groups like Britain First. When you retweet the hatred posted by Britain First you are contributing to white supremacist hatred and giving them legitimacy.

Right, Donald?

Emir 2019-03-15 08:16:09 

In reply to mikesiva

Mike, as always, your comments and observations are sound.

Tryangle 2019-03-15 08:16:46 

Screw that Fraser Anning fella. What a disgusting response.

Emir 2019-03-15 08:18:49 

In reply to sudden

i can never understand how whites who invaded Oz, NZ, america and the rest of the so called new world, killed off the native population and then around and are anti immigration.

i am all for the world pop to return to where they were just prior to 1492

Me too.

The media needs to point this out.

As Chrissy mentioned, even in black majority countries, these folks believe their God has given them the right to claim any land any where they want.

Chrissy 2019-03-15 08:24:54 

In reply to Emir

Mike is one of the good peeps lol

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 08:37:30 

In reply to mikesiva

You say do not demonize a particular group of people, then tou go right ahead and demonize a particular group of people...

JahJah 2019-03-15 08:45:36 

In reply to Ayenmol

Neo-nazis shouldn't be demonised?

C'mon, you know what the guy meant.

mikesiva 2019-03-15 08:47:43 

In reply to Ayenmol

Like who?
cool
Name names.

I consider people who express support for white supremacist groups such as Britain First part of the problem, if that's what you mean.

They are just as evil as al Qaeda.

Christian terrorism is just as bad as Muslim terrorism. However, I have no time for people who blame one form of terrorism solely on the entire religion of a particular group of people.

Chrissy 2019-03-15 08:48:28 

In reply to JahJah

Once they're Xtians, he's fine with them. shock

black 2019-03-15 08:49:57 

This type of stupidity is What I am against, whether it's Muslim terrorists or White terrorists.

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 08:52:07 

In reply to Emir

even in black majority countries, these folks believe their God has given them the right to claim any land any where they want.

Disingenuous nonsense.

Not surprising. Your interest is to try and equate Islamic hate and terrorist acts to the rising, but still far infrequent White supremacist hate.

Anyone with a brain knows this is nonsense!

For every White supremacist massacre there is 10 by muslims.

White people do not invoke God in their taking of land or any other immoral acts!

Never heard the Charlottesville murderer yelling 'jesus is gooood' while plowing through people.

But nice of you to try use propaganda to your benefit while denouncing others for the same!

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 08:57:43 

In reply to JahJah

Yes i just described what tney mean...i know once i voice desent to the propaganda i will be criticized.

Am also criticized when i denounce false religion, including Christians.

Am not defending anyone...simply pointing out the disparity.

When a Black shooter emerges ihere in the US, it is downplayed here as, well he just following the footsteps of the majority Whites who do it....

But when a White supremacist does it on a Worldwide scale all of a sudden they are as much an issue as the islamic?

Please!

They are all demons, but one is a far larger issue than the other...it aint close!

mikesiva 2019-03-15 08:58:05 

In reply to Ayenmol

People like you and Donald Trump are part of the problem which leads to the rise of people like Anders Breivik and this Australian. The religious intolerance of people like you and many right wingers in charge of white majority countries has allowed this white supremacist terrorism to grow with very little attention from authorities who focus mainly on Islamic terrorism for the sake of winning votes from intolerant voters like you.

JahJah 2019-03-15 08:58:37 

In reply to Ayenmol

For every White supremacist massacre there is 10 by muslims.

Perhaps so, but did you note how many one White Supremacist seems to take out during an attack?

Emir 2019-03-15 09:04:59 

In reply to mikesiva

Well said.
And that poster isn't even white- he is an Indo Guyanese- so what is driving his belief, certainly not ethnic affiliation.

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 09:05:36 

In reply to JahJah

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Really? Really dude?

This board is filled with racist. Reverse racist. Whatever.

People who are quick to claim a Race is to be demonized because of the actions of a few are just as problematic as those who blame an entire Religion for the actions of a few.

And this is precisely what you all are doing.

Same thing happens on the Fox mb!

And i know you will be quick, mr. Mikesiva, to equate me with Trump in your attempt to demonize me by lumping me in with people i have nothing to do with.

But it just makes my point further!

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 09:06:36 

In reply to JahJah

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Really? Really dude?

This board is filled with racist. Reverse racist. Whatever.

People who are quick to claim a Race is to be demonized because of the actions of a few are just as problematic as those who blame an entire Religion for the actions of a few.

And this is precisely what you all are doing.

Same thing happens on the Fox mb!

And i know you will be quick, mr. Mikesiva, to equate me with Trump in your attempt to demonize me by lumping me in with people i have nothing to do with.

But it just makes my point further!

bravos 2019-03-15 09:08:44 

In reply to mikesiva

Co-signed..

Religious nuts on all sides are the problem,including Ayenmol..

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 09:09:41 

In reply to Emir

And that poster isn't even white- he is an Indo Guyanese- so what is driving his belief, certainly not ethnic affiliation.

Where did you get that info? Just pulled it out of nowhere.

Am glad you said it though.

You are proving my point...let's all gang up on Whitey....because we not Whitey!

Am not indo guyanese.

Am as Black as they come.

Quit lumping people together to attack based on Race or Religion.

You are just as the people you are demonizing.

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 09:13:07 

In reply to bravos

White supremacist are not Religious nuts!

But thanks for spreading your propaganda.

Proving mine...people are quick to blind themselves to real issues in order to push their narrative.

Aren't you the same person who has mentioned how Religious people shoul be wiped of the Earth because they are a scourge?

How is that any different than what is happening here?

Emir 2019-03-15 09:14:43 

In reply to Ayenmol

Am not indo guyanese.

Well Indo Guyanese or Indo anything are a black people.

And you are not as "Black as they come but you are as sick as they come.

newdread 2019-03-15 09:16:22 

In reply to Ayenmol

Post a picture nuh...you phucking roast breadfruit

Runs 2019-03-15 09:17:50 

In reply to sudden

i can never understand how whites who invaded Oz, NZ, america and the rest of the so called new

i am all for the world pop to return to where they were just prior to 1492o return to where they were just prior to 1492

Exactly, prayers for the victims.

bravos 2019-03-15 09:23:13 

In reply to Ayenmol

Aren't you the same person who has mentioned how Religious people shoul be wiped of the Earth because they are a scourge?

There you go again are you 12 or sumn? Not religious people but religion as a used and abused universal right that inspires the kind of barbarism we still witness today....too much blood envy vengeance and genocide in the teachings especially yours..

Go hide somewhere and practice your witchcraft by all means..

Religion of all human traditions and practices has the most blood on it's hands..

And your Christian religion was the most bloody at one time and still holds the bloody mantle,Islam is younger than Christianity so obviously it's not as mature,Christianity has learned exactly how to perpetrate slaughter and evil in more subtle ways now..

No longer they murder rape pillage plunder and burn to convert...

Chrissy 2019-03-15 09:28:19 

In reply to mikesiva

Don't you dare 'desent'!

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 09:31:53 

In reply to Emir

Am sick because i do not wish to bash an entire race because of th he action of a few?

Go figure.

I do not support hate of ANY kind!

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 09:34:48 

In reply to bravos

Not religious people but religion as a used and abused universal right that inspires the kind of barbarism we still witness today..

What's the difference.

Hate is hate! Once you start looking to commit violent acts against people because they think, different, look different, act different and you spread that thought you are going to get a faction of people like you who are willing to act on that impulse!

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 09:47:43 

In reply to Chrissy

Don't you dare 'desent'!

Guilty as charged!

You?

Emir 2019-03-15 09:58:38 

In reply to Ayenmol

But you are all hate though??? You claim Christianity as your own and others who do not share you view of Christianity, you consider them un-Christian.

Then those who use Christianity for their own twisted evils are then supported by you.

Look, I get it, many minorities are suffering from a deep inferiority complex, and that disease causes them to adopt and identify the faith and culture of what they see as superior. You belong to this group.

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-03-15 10:03:37 

Baba boowee

bravos 2019-03-15 10:04:35 

In reply to Ayenmol

Hate is labeling, separation and persecution of peoples based on strong personal beliefs...

If you are true to your religious teachings and beliefs you cannot honestly condemn this attack.

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 14:30:10 

In reply to Emir

Then those who use Christianity for their own twisted evils are then supported by you.

First show me where people ar USING Christianity for their own twisted neliefs.

Then show me where i support it!

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 14:49:48 

In reply to bravos

If you are true to your religious teachings and beliefs you cannot honestly condemn this attack.

Positive nonsense!

I and any Witness of Jehovah will never EVER do ANYTING like this for ANY CHRISTIAN REASON!!

PERIOD!!

Quit labeling people. Learn who people are and what they believe.

Jehovah's Witnesess are the most UNITED people on Earth! FACT!

We are the most abused and persecuted people! bar none.

Yet we do not vote in, vote out, picket...Yet we have been put in prison ALL over the World, not for criminal acts, but for Neutrality, refusing to support wars, whether it be against other Christians, Muslims, or any other reason that man goes to War!

All our buildings hacve just been confiscated in Russia...our brothers sentenced to prison for worshiping. That's it!

Why? Because we do not involve ourselves in Politics and refuse to submit to State propaganda to hate people from other Countries.

After decades of being imprisoned in South Korea, our brothers were just granted their freedom after the Courts ruled in November that young men can choose not to forcibly join the military at 18 but has a right to conscientiously object.

We died alongside jews in Nazi Germany. Protected many jews and Germans in the process.

Same when Hutu and Tutsi clashed.

We have continued to remain neutral in the Worlds affairs despite many assaults on us.

NEVER EVER taking up arms...opposing Government etc!

Why? Because that is what the Bible Teaches!

So doh lump me in with "christians" who do not follow the Bible. I do and so does the Organization I Worship with!

According to the Bible, someone who claims they are Christian, but does not live up to the Bible are viewed as someone who does not know God at all....therefore it's all the same to me.

The only thing we do, is peacefully walk from house to house sharing the Bible message....and you yourself has expressed what violence you wish to do to us for this simple and peaceful activity.

black 2019-03-15 15:02:30 

In reply to Ayenmol

The only thing we do, is peacefully walk from house to house sharing the Bible message....and you yourself has expressed what violence you wish to do to us for this simple and peaceful activity.

Why did witnesses choose to do it that way?

Isn't that close to harassment?

Your word is not compelling enough to have people come to you?

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 15:11:29 

In reply to black

How is it harassment? Because you don't like it? You know that you can simply ask any Witness to not call back on your home and we won't right?

We are not looking t harass anyone. n fact we would rather not call on hostile people...But there are many people who are hostile today and tomorrow their circumstances change and they accept the Bible's message.

We can't tell the difference. So we do not judge people...But when you make it clear, we respect that.

Oh, we do it because of Christ command...

And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.

After these things the Lord designated 70 others and sent them out by twos ahead of him into every city and place where he himself was to go.2 Then he said to them: “Yes, the harvest is great, but the workers are few. Therefore, beg the Master of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest.3 Go! Look! I am sending you out as lambs in among wolves.

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 15:15:31 

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be made concerning all sorts of men,2 concerning kings and all those who are in high positions, so that we may go on leading a calm and quiet life with complete godly devotion and seriousness.

This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God,4 whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all—this is what is to be witnessed to in its own due time.7 For the purpose of this witness I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—a teacher of nations in the matter of faith and truth.

black 2019-03-15 15:41:14 

In reply to Ayenmol

In a lot of cases, people are not comfortable with this type of activity but don't want to be rude and ask you to leave.

Do you ask them first if the are of other faiths?

In other words, do you give them an option to opt out of the conversation?

And why not?

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 15:44:47 

In reply to black

Um so we should stop because you are uncomfortable?

You are too uncomfortable to say you are not interested, but not too uncomfortable to resort to violence?

How about you go ask people if they are of other faiths and we will do our work how we see fit?

If you do not like it feel free to ask us to move on...we shall.

In other words, do you give them an option to opt out of the conversation?

You do not know how to opt out of conversation? Do you understand what a conversation is?

Do you ask anyone here if they are offended by a subject before posting it?

black 2019-03-15 16:00:27 

In reply to Ayenmol

Um so we should stop because you are uncomfortable?

Yes. 

You are too uncomfortable to say you are not interested, but not too uncomfortable to resort to violence?

What does the mean?

I am not talking about me, I don't have a problem with asking you to leave.

How about you go ask people if they are of other faiths and we will do our work how we see fit?

That is where the harassment comes in. 

You do not know how to opt out of conversation? Do you understand what a conversation is? 

Do you ask anyone here if they are offended by a subject before posting it?

Why are you making this about me?

I am asking questions others might be scared to ask.

bravos 2019-03-15 16:21:06 

In reply to Ayenmol

Brother Ayenmol I do not wish any harm on you for your beliefs,I am only advocating for the possibility that what you believe may not be true thus your whole life doesn't have to be programmed by lies and unnecessary and meaningless sacrifices..

One can be righteous without some conflicting words and ideas written in parables and lead much more productive fulfilling lives void of delusion .

Peace be on to you and your charges.

But don't come knocking on my door early Sunday morning Grandmaster Ayenmol.

Emir 2019-03-15 16:30:47 

In reply to Ayenmol

People like you are the worse ambassadors for religion-all religion.

Two people who do not believe tells you how uncomfortable they are with being confronted at their home and you argue with them.

In religion, there must be no compulsion. People are born free and are given free will. And those who do not believe also lead good and decent lives and in fact there are many who do not believe but are more pious, caring, moral and charitable than those who knock people doors with their bible trying to recruit.

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 18:02:48 

In reply to black

steeupps

Ayenmol 2019-03-15 18:08:52 

In reply to Emir

Two people who do not believe tells you how uncomfortable they are with being confronted at their home and you argue with them.

That does not deserve an answer.

In religion, there must be no compulsion. People are born free and are given free will. And those who do not believe also lead good and decent lives and in fact there are many who do not believe but are more pious, caring, moral and charitable than those who knock people doors with their bible trying to recruit.

In my Religion, Jehovah sets the standard...not me. I do not rely on Human reasoning.

Am happy that you know who is good and who is'nt....that is why your Religion knows who is an infidel and who is'nt.

Of course how can the infidel become fidel unless forced to learn a different Language....apparently I need to speak a certain Language before your God can teach me, but he makes no effort to do so.

bravos 2019-03-15 18:16:17 

In reply to Ayenmol

In my Religion, Jehovah sets the standard...not me. I do not rely on Human reasoning.

Has he spoken to you?

bravos 2019-03-15 18:19:06 

In reply to Emir

Man's bordering on fundamentalist,he doesn't even agree with logic .

He will annoy you to death!

black 2019-03-15 18:39:09 

In reply to Ayenmol

steeupps

That's all you got to say?

You're never lost for words.

CITYBOY 2019-03-15 18:39:53 

Damn...people talking about religion...some nut just blew the brains out of some people who happen to be MUSLIMS...but are non white and immigrants to a white controlled country..
Nothing new here...Aussies have been killing Aborigines for centuries and New Zealands have done the same to the Maoris...what religion those 2 belong to???
A white supremist wants to save the white race...nothing new here..
all you posters in America look at your skins color//YOU ARE TARGETS AS WELL..religion will mean shit all when the white supremist comes calling..what did Trump say a few days back...let me refresh..'
But something to this effect''DONT LET ME LOOSE MY DOGS ON YOU??
White dominance is already in America..Brownies and Latinos..are asked to stay out..you building a wall and you have a non negotiable barrier to muslims.
you can preach religion then..
Jews were targeted in Europe because they were rich..was that religion or just ENVY by white EUROPEANS who despised the jews..well the jews are gone...and now there is a wave of migrants from all over the world..WHO ARE NOW THE NEW TARGETS..
Its just the way it is ..Whites feel they have an entitlement to superiority..and a bunch of immigrants from the West Indies whose color is a shade dark feel that they can be spared and consider themselves>>TOKEN WHITES..
Well I got news for them...its not religion...its the color of your skin...
Your religion will not save you..KKK rides again..and you know who the leader is..
Adios
CB

Chrissy 2019-03-15 19:12:00 

In reply to CITYBOY

You nailed it - some of us really think we will be spared. They will learn.

Emir 2019-03-15 20:51:35 

In reply to bravos

Man's bordering on fundamentalist,he doesn't even agree with logic .

He will annoy you to death!

Yep. I give up on him. But it is people like him who will do anything to "please their god" and that is why they are so dangerous to society- take the bomber in NZ, take the ISIL savages, take the crusaders etc.

Norm 2019-03-16 00:25:09 

A species that kills itself for no apparent benefit. Humanity is savage and unappreciative of a bountiful world that allows us to be so numerous.

We take our existence for granted.

Ayenmol 2019-03-16 01:08:35 

Hate begets more hate...A word when wise turns away rage.

Nothing good comes from War. Rage fuels rage....Sea of peace or cascading mob.

People under attack simply react in kind.

I do not stand alone!

bravos 2019-03-16 09:19:19 

In reply to Norm

We take our existence for granted.

We think existence is based on us and it was made for us,it wasn't,it facilitated us and we take that false entitlement for granted,that false entitlement has permeated and become part of us in everything we do and the results like this dastardly act are here for all to see..

When we realize we're all in the same boat only then we will truly appreciate our existence.

Courtesy 2019-03-16 09:24:52 

In reply to bravos

Yes "we're all in the same boat"...like coming here to gloat about your company making 130K USD/day and a vast majority of TNTs losing their jobs and ketching their nenen. You're right we take lots of things for granted. Hypocrite and pretender.

bravos 2019-03-16 09:53:04 

People perspective and context is a serious thing...

I was challenged on my ability and status as a legitimate productive nation building entity and my response was an answer to one of many questions.

Those figures were on good days with big projects as stated and we actually have double that capability with another German system,those projects have been on hold 2 years since,put us in a really bad situation because we made many moves based on projections including procuring other equipment,some involving large investments which I have since sacrificed to patch some holes,including a property with all amenities including a pool etc,it was not easy.

People losing their jobs were because people like me also lost our jobs,and my guys sourced from all the 'hotspots' work for top dollar on projects because I could afford to pay them well,better than some statistician in a bland cubicle ,they are also provided with proper refreshments and catered sustenance whole day on the road,this ain't no slave master no sir,they were also enlightened and sensitized about the species they encountered such as otters macaws various snakes and reptiles on the fringes of virgin land in deep South,they never knew!!!!

My comment on humanity is waaay broader than trivia associated with me.

When your sidekick is stdjones you need to take a hard look in the mirror.

Failed obsolete underachieved unfulfilled bitter professionals are apparently as dangerous as obsolete barbaric teachings of thousands of years spreading lies and contradictions as fact.

Courtesy 2019-03-16 09:58:35 

In reply to bravos

"...nation building entity."

Sorry I did not realize that your company was "a nation building entity" earning megabucks and heavily dependent on the largesse of national contracts. I apologize profusely for this and yes in the broader context "all a we in de same boat."

bravos 2019-03-16 10:06:28 

A foot is a foot a metre is a metre with us,and our prices are way lower than conventional methods with a far superior product in some cases attaining full strength in hours...'30 day strength' that is...in hours..and the scoff marks from the convoys of fully laden trucks on our work just hours earlier is all the proof I need..

This from a company born in the bowels of the hotspot,a company that fought and got in with no favors but as a viable and relevant solution..

Failed obsolete unfulfilled sterile underachieved bitter professionals are a cult onto themselves..

Now we know how the typewriter felt..

Courtesy 2019-03-16 10:08:47 

In reply to bravos

A foot is a foot a metre is a metre with us,and our prices are way lower than conventional methods with a far superior product in some cases attaining full strength in hours...'30 day strength' that is...in hours..and the scoff marks from the convoys of fully laden trucks on our work just hours earlier is all the proof I need..

Failed obsolete unfulfilled sterile underachieved bitter professionals are a cult onto themselves..

Now we know how the typewriter felt..

Mate, I have apologized to you...the above and earlier declarations make your company "a nation building entity." I am sorry.

Emir 2019-03-16 10:11:41 

In reply to bravos

When your sidekick is stdjones you need to take a hard look in the mirror.

Yuh lookin for trubble padner, if they look in the mirror, the mirror will shatter and the devil in dem will come out. big grin

bravos 2019-03-16 10:27:07 

A company that was advised to disassociate itself from the hotspot if it wants to succeed,but NO!! I would be lying to myself,the hotspot shall benefit as I benefit and try to change the culture from one of gangstersim to one of work ethic and nation building one street at a time,and all it takes is guiding the dominant boys of that street to a better path,and I can only do that with relevant contracts.

My gates are open at any hour,wide open with our backs turned working on something,in the hotspot.

With my lines it is my dream to make POS and environs a better place simply by inducting at risk youth into the world of construction best practices and nation building.

How satisfying it is to hear yutes say 'de boss I cyar believe I working on a project like dis in ah place like dis and so far,I could say I help bill dat" with a BIG smile..

"Boss de big man by we does rel talk about you yuh know,he say yuh is a good one"

Well that boss gonna be setting up a shop in his hole to let other wayward youths bend and tie off steel for upcoming projects and all kinda big pretty hiab truck gonna be picking dem up in de hotspot if all goes well!

I certainly don't need the endorsement of some anonymous message board alter-ego of a failed professional to know I am on the right path..

Jokers will be jokers,but jokers are now going a step further and are now just simple clowns..

bravos 2019-03-16 10:28:18 

In reply to Emir

Jokers bro..

Forum fodder..

Intellectual waste..

Courtesy 2019-03-16 10:34:14 

In reply to bravos

A company that was advised to disassociate itself from the hotspot if it wants to succeed,but NO!! I would be lying to myself,the hotspot shall benefit as I benefit and try to change the culture from one of gangstersim to one of work ethic and nation building one street at a time,and all it takes is guiding the dominant boys of that street to a better path,and I can only do that with relevant contracts.

My gates are open at any hour,wide open with our backs turned working on something,in the hotspot.

With my lines it is my dream to make POS and environs a better place simply by inducting at risk youth into the world of construction best practices and nation building.

How satisfying it is to hear yutes say 'de boss I cyar believe I working on a project like dis,I could say I help bill dat" with a BIG smile..

"Boss de big man by we does rel talk about you yuh know,he say yuh is a good one"

Well that boss gonna be setting up a shop in his hole to let other wayward youths bend and tie off steel for upcoming projects and all kinda big pretty hiab truck gonna be picking dem up in de hotspot if all goes well!

I certainly don't need the endorsement of some anonymous message board alter-ego of a failed professional to know I am on the right path..

Jokers will be jokers,but jokers are now going a step further and are now just simple clowns..

Now that you have committed ypurself, please take some time to look up what nation building is all about.

big grin

bravos 2019-03-16 10:36:51 

Perspective and common sense trumps obsolete ideas by obsolete professionals..

Courtesy 2019-03-16 10:39:02 

In reply to bravos

Go check what is nation building (the question you were asked) and educate some of us.

sgtdjones 2019-03-16 11:27:55 

In reply to Courtesy

To understand the concept of nation-building, one needs to have some definition of what a nation is.
bravos is thinking barb wire and pouring concrete.

Often people of a nation generally share a common national identity, and part of nation-building is the building of that common identity.
Can concrete and barb wire accomplish such?

In approaching the question of nation-building, it is important to keep in mind that this definition specifies the legitimate use of force.

This is beyond bravos?

"The questions to ask about a country's Nation building are, therefore: what has been happening to poverty? What has been happening to unemployment and crime? What has been happening to inequality? If all these have declined from high levels, then beyond doubt this has been a period of development".

Dudley Seers

bravos 2019-03-16 11:59:52 

Copy and paste multi-handle and failed and obsolete in tandem..

What a sad pair of losers..

Show me your friends and I would tell you who you are.

In this case one friend = multiple handles and no credibility..

Piss off losers,go clown bomb another thread.

Beavis and Butthead

Dumb and facting Dumber

Albert and Costello..

Courtesy 2019-03-16 12:03:01 

In reply to bravos

lol lol lol

Nation Building, you forgot to use expletives.

sgtdjones 2019-03-16 12:09:31 

Albert and Castillo..

huh???

lol lol lol

Then he posts

Albert and Costello..

Huh ??

Abbott and Costello were an American comedy duo composed of Bud Abbott and Lou Costello

Duncy bravos, it is the above.

razz razz razz

bravos 2019-03-16 12:49:34 

Posters please observe the Clown tandem above in full fart.

Courtesy 2019-03-16 20:39:26 

In reply to bravos

Anyone who is asked about his contribution to nation building and thinks that nation building is pouring concrete and building box drains and has the audacity to post it on an MB is an uneducated fool. Shun him. That's the real Brabot right there.

lol lol lol

sgtdjones 2019-03-16 21:25:51 

In reply to bravos

Copy and paste multi-handle and failed and
obsolete in tandem.

Sadly, what you fail to understand is that to copy and paste,
one must be able to read an assimilate before posting. Something that is foreign to thee.

Albert and Castillo..
A bridge in Mexico, etc

Now, if you could do such, you wouldn't post the above.

sgtdjones 2019-03-16 21:26:41 

In reply to Courtesy

Anyone who is asked about his contribution to nation building and thinks that nation building is pouring concrete and building box drains and has the audacity to post it on an MB is an uneducated fool. Shun him. That's the real Brabot right there.

That is very funny

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

BeatDball 2019-03-17 13:52:47 

In reply to Norm Deep shoite there Normy.

cool

BeatDball 2019-03-17 13:55:57 

In reply to bravos Would you put in your full stops and commas in the proper places!? You have me re-reading your sentences/paragraphs.

confused wink