The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

NEW ZEALAND TERRORIST "PRO TRUMP MANIFESTO"

Emir 2019-03-15 00:17:56 

Link Text

Chrissy 2019-03-15 04:24:55 

In reply to Emir

He's Australian - Brenton Tarrant - he was a personal trainer turned fascist.

granite 2019-03-15 06:14:13 

I suppose Snoop Dog will be posting his hard hitting comments about these white terrorist. sad

JahJah 2019-03-15 07:53:43 

In reply to granite

People usually pick a side and a narrative and stick with it. It's human nature. Don't worry about Snoop. Just post yours.

I remember the sound of crickets on this MB when FanAttick and co were giddy when they heard of a racist attack in Sweden where a black men and his child were attacked and nearly thrown off a bridge in Malmö. After they found out that it was a group of Muslims, which it almost always is in Sweden (due to the docile nature of most Swedes), it was dead silence and the story wasn't juicy no mo'.

Point is - There are those on this MB who don't say anything when it's an attack by Muslims. Perhaps because Snoop and dem have it covered.

What is frightening is how 'efficient' the White Terrorists are. All it takes is one of them to make a body count plenty...and they're not killing themselves in the process.

JahJah 2019-03-15 08:09:09 

Trump tweeted about it. A very sombre Trump response. Nothing about the 'manifesto' or Terrorism or sons of bitches though.

Emir 2019-03-15 08:24:55 

In reply to granite

Did anyone see poster Black?

JahJah 2019-03-15 08:34:41 

In reply to Emir

You know, you're the last one that should be asking for sightings...

black 2019-03-15 08:38:17 

In reply to Emir

What about poster black?

Any kind of senseless killing is wrong.

I am not against race nor religion, I'm against senseless slaughtering of people. Religion is not my thing but I damn sure don't want anyone to die because of their religion.

JahJah 2019-03-15 08:40:47 

In reply to black

Any kind of senseless killing is wrong.

Let's hope poster Emir agrees.

Emir 2019-03-15 08:47:32 

In reply to black

Well, again, why bring religion into it? The terrorist and his ideology, see all peoples who are not white as the enemy and this ideology is now mainstream thanks to POTUS.

But you keep missing the point and only see terrorism as belonging to a particular religion?

black 2019-03-15 09:05:17 

In reply to Emir

But you keep missing the point and only see terrorism as belonging to a particular religion?

I get your point about that, that is why more needs to be done by other Muslims that are letting those scumbags slaughter people in their names.

Emir 2019-03-15 09:11:05 

In reply to black

Okay, I was beginning to feel good when I read the first few words then you said this crap again:

more needs to be done by other Muslims that are letting those scumbags slaughter people in their names.

It is exactly what FOX new people say every single day.

Where have you been????? for years now, every Muslim body in the world has put our numerous ruling of total and unconditional condemnation of the so called "Islamic terrorism." They have done so in all media, books, judgements, ruling etc.

You sounding hust like Nitro, Ayemol and Battycake confused

black 2019-03-15 09:17:26 

In reply to Emir

Okay, I was beginning to feel good when I read the first few words then you said this crap again:

Pakistan is still hiding those terrorists that slaughtered many innocent Indians a few years back.

Emir 2019-03-15 09:43:41 

In reply to black

Pakistan is still hiding those terrorists that slaughtered many innocent Indians a few years back.

Well, if true, that is the Pakistan government, making a political calculation in a very complex place, it is not the religion of ISLAM. So, once again you are parroting all the same radical right wing- white supremacist talking points.

I hope its unwittingly, but you still harbor the belief of these groups.

Blaming Islam for Pakistan's harboring terrorist groups is like blaming mainstream Christianity for America's hate groups and their terrorism.

You should be and know better than dat man.

Dan_De_Lyan 2019-03-15 10:22:42 

I have a video from the shooter's live stream....

Mosques need to have a security system

Runs 2019-03-15 10:50:35 

“I blame these increasing terror attacks on the current Islamophobia post-9/11 (where) 1.3 billion Muslims have collectively been blamed for any act of terror,” Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan posted on social media.

SnoopDog 2019-03-15 10:56:52 

In reply to granite

I suppose Snoop Dog will be posting his hard hitting comments about these white terrorist.

Don't worry asshole. Unlike you, I hate and despise all the terrorists equally. Whether they're Islamists or Dotards. wink

pelon 2019-03-15 11:01:49 

Sick world, fueled by fear.

SnoopDog 2019-03-15 11:03:50 

In reply to pelon

fueled by fear.

...hatred, and ignorance.

sgtdjones 2019-03-15 11:34:19 

In reply to JahJah

Point is - There are those on this MB who don't say anything when it's an attack by Muslims. Perhaps because Snoop and dem have it covered.

I have seen snoopy comments he is against any type of hatred,
terrorist attacks by any religious group against another.

He is constantly calling out stupid remarks made by Trump
that any red neck American can use as a reason for attacking another human being.

I don't see him as having it covered, every day the lunatic
in the White House increases the hatred for any person of colour by using twitter.

JahJah 2019-03-15 11:37:11 

In reply to sgtdjones

Sorry, I wasn't clear. What I was trying to allude to is that Emir, and others, are quite often tight lipped when it's an Islamic attack.

sgtdjones 2019-03-15 11:53:05 

In reply to JahJah

I was surprised to see the sentence as I view you
as a rational poster.

lol lol lol

Emir 2019-03-15 11:58:13 

In reply to Runs

“I blame these increasing terror attacks on the current Islamophobia post-9/11 (where) 1.3 billion Muslims have collectively been blamed for any act of terror,” Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan posted on social media.

And here is proof from "JahJah (how ironic a hater use the name Jah.)

when it's an Islamic attack.

Notice he did not say when its an attack committed by a Muslim person. See the difference, perhaps this is what the Pak PM is alluding too.

JahJah 2019-03-15 12:16:40 

In reply to Emir

rolleyes

It's not rocket scientist. When the attack is made in the NAME of Islam then what the fork do you think it is?

Yes, that's right!

This current attack is a White Nationalist attack, right?

If it were Black Separatists doing it in the name of their cause...

Or is that you only like negative labels when they have White in it?