The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Nowhere else in the world

problemjay 2019-03-18 11:34:14 

you get this kinda vibes Link Text

sgtdjones 2019-03-18 12:04:02 

In reply to problemjay

Well since ya PM Growley cant supply the citizens with a
supply of water via WASA, community baths are great.

That is some kinda vibes.Dem all clean afterward

lol lol lol lol

problemjay 2019-03-18 12:12:18 

In reply to sgtdjones

...and Kamla piss still in your mouth and after taking so much licks from Rowley over the years. She supplying you with enough water evil

sgtdjones 2019-03-18 12:18:11 

In reply to problemjay

You have a fetish on Kamla, huh?

Can't stop bringing up this woman's name when posting.

Ah see ya still not posting Growley accomplishments
for about a year plus now?

Ah, wonder why?

razz razz razz razz

problemjay 2019-03-18 12:25:29 

In reply to sgtdjones

I really just remember her when I see your thousand posts about Rowley..tell me the piss is still there after so many years lol

sgtdjones 2019-03-18 12:35:22 

In reply to problemjay

You didn't answer me question, how come ya not posting Growley's accomplishments for months now?

Forget Kamla ..lets focus on this PM you are so proud off

Clueless Growley?

lol lol lol

JohnBull 2019-03-18 13:05:38 

In reply to problemjay

You're probably right, nobody else can party like Trinis.

What is good for tho, after Ash Wednesday?

How does this abundance of joie de vivre benefit the country?

juss asking ....

Emir 2019-03-18 13:18:13 

In reply to JohnBull

I am sure PJ will answer the question you posed to him if he so chooses, but to point out Ash Wednesday is not relevant to all of Trinidad only a small community of the Catholic sect of Christianity.

We are a proud collection of multi religious, multi racial and multi ethnic black peoples

problemjay 2019-03-18 19:10:54 

In reply to JohnBull

You're probably right, nobody else can party like Trinis.

How does this abundance of joie de vivre benefit the country?

juss asking ....

After ash Wednesday it means carnival season comes to an end but it does not mean the way Trinis party comes to an end. In terms of Soca the radio and people on the ground have been pushing in recent years to make sure Soca and we in the month of March. So once the genre that ignite this vibe gets consistent airplay on radio outside Carnival season you will see the difference today is night and day from lets say five years ago when it was not being played much this time of the year. Even today I was hearing a lot of Soca. Now how does that apply to your question? ..because once Soca is in high rotation on radio and Djs in the clubs after ash Wednesday you will get the SAME vibes you see in that video all through the year in clubs and other shows

As for how it benefits the country? what type of question is that? so you see video clips from other countries with different cultures and people enjoying themselves and you will ask that same question?